Little Sister's Initiation

Story Info
Sister finds out what her older siblings do when alone.
1.2k words
4.22
259k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TromeoQue
TromeoQue
293 Followers

I'm eighteen years old, and I have a brother and sister, twins, a couple years older than me, and going to college. This summer, I got a part time job at a burger joint, while they pretty much just hung around all day while mom and dad were at work. One day, I got off early because it was a slow day. As I arrived home, I was surprised to find them not sitting watching TV. I walked through the house, wondering if I had the place to myself, when I heard hushed voices coming from dad's office. I took a look inside, and found my siblings were there, talking. But, something was a little off about it. They were pressed up close, and had their arms around each other. As I tried to figure out what I was seeing, to my utter shock, they kissed. Not like a little peck on the cheek, I'm talking about a full-on tongue-kiss. It only got weirder, though. After a moment they broke the kiss, and my sister suddenly slid down to her knees. She then started undoing my brother's belt, and then his pants, as they held each other's gaze. Needless to say, my heart was pounding at this point. Then, my sister pulled down the front of my brother's boxers, and his cock bounced out. He was hard as a rock, and I was surprised how big he was, as my sister started to suck my brother off. For some reason, I felt myself getting turned on; my pussy was quickly getting moist, watching this fucked-up scene. Eventually, I got so hot and bothered, I had to go to my room, and let my pulse slow down.

The next morning, I didn't have work, but decided to sneak out of my room, so they'd think they were alone. I came back from breakfast about an hour later, and again they were nowhere to be seen, so I crept quietly through the house, keeping my ears alert. I eventually heard something, but it wasn't whispering. I found them in the kitchen this time, both naked, my sister bent over the island, while my brother appeared to be fucking her from behind. Both were making some rather interesting faces, my sister especially, and her huge tits were bouncing around so fast, they looked like they might go flying off. I decided now was the time to make my presence known.

"Uh, what are you two doing?"

Both were understandably startled.

"Fuck," my sister said with a jump, "what the fuck are you doing here?"

"I had the day off, so I went out to breakfast. Seriously, what are you doing?"

"Well," my brother stammered, "we, uh..."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Well, since the summer before we went off to college," my sister replied, "but, really, we'd always been attracted to each other since about puberty." She then smirked. "And, to let you in on a secret, little sister, your brother is really good. I mean, nobody can make me cum like him. Isn't that right, honey?" My brother blushed at this compliment. This was just getting more and more surreal. "And you know what else? He was just saying the other day how hot you've gotten." He started laughing nervously. "God, look at him acting all embarrassed and shit, but you should've heard some of the things he said about wanting to do with you."

"Yeah, she's right." my brother then said, "But let's face it, sis, I'm not the only one talking about her."

"Yeah, fair enough." My sister then stood up, and walked towards me. "You know what I'd really like right now, though, is to watch you suck him off."

My heart had been pounding before, now it ran a marathon. "You want me to...suck my brother's cock?"

"Yeah. Look at that big ole thing, don't you want to?"

My heart was going so fast, I felt I had to swallow just to keep it from leaping out my throat.

"Go on." my sister whispered in my ear, "Do it."

Breathing hard, I stepped forward, and knelt in front of my brother. His cock actually seemed to be getting harder in anticipation. Taking another deep breath, I stuck my tongue out, and licked the tip of it. It tasted salty, probably from my sister's pussy. I started licking the head all over, before finally sliding it into my mouth.

"Yeah, baby. Suck it!"

It felt kind of weird, having my brother's cock in my mouth, but I was beginning to like it, and started properly blowing him.

"Ooohhh, jeeeeez that's good." my brother moaned.

"Is she as good as me?" my sister asked.

"Definitely. I think I'd like to watch her eat you later, so you can find out."

"Not before I eat her."

I was getting so much into it at this point, that I pulled the cock out, and started sucking on my brother's balls.

"God, that's hot. Even I never thought to do that."

I'd just started blowing him again, when I felt my sister's hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, now I want you to fuck her."

I pulled away and looked at her, and she gestured me to stand up, then started taking off my clothes. My brother watched and stroked his cock as she stripped me naked.

"Damn," she said, "you really have grown up, haven't you, little sis? Okay, where do you want to do her?"

"On the floor. I wanna watch those titties bounce."

"Mmm, me too. They look even bigger than mine, for Christ's sake."

Obligingly, I got down on the floor, and my brother knelt in front of me, and spread my legs. As if this wasn't messed up enough, I was a virgin, and now my own brother was about to bust my cherry. As I pondered this, I suddenly felt his cock penetrating me. He must've felt it when I popped, because he remarked:

"Damn, did you know our baby sister was a virgin?"

"Really? I'm surprised, she could get any guy she wants with those looks."

He then started to thrust into me. My pussy felt so good, the way he filled me up. I couldn't see, but I could hear my sister masturbating, as she watched us fuck.

"Oooohh...yeeeesss...fuck her..."

It didn't take long for the first orgasm to hit me, and it was pretty intense. As we went, my brother gradually sped up, and before long I came again, even harder this time, and causing me to cry out, which I'd never done before in all the times I'd touched myself. I came once again, and this time felt it in places I didn't know I could. As he continued, I climaxed a few times more, and was screaming myself hoarse, plus my pussy was getting sore from my brother fucking me so hard, but it still felt so good, I didn't want him to stop. At some point, my sister, who sounded like she was cumming herself, screamed out:

"Oh, God, cum inside her pussy!"

My brother seemed to speed up even more at this, which felt so intense, I honestly thought I was going to pull an abdominal muscle. Finally, I felt something hot and wet inside me, making me glad I'd starting taking the pill. As my brother rolled off me, I just lay there, sweaty and limp, catching my breath.

"Oh, man," my brother said, "look at her. I think she enjoyed that."

After a minute or so of listening to my heart slow down from warp speed, my sister helped me to my feet.

"I know you already had breakfast, but you look like you could use another one. C'mon, I'm buying."

TromeoQue
TromeoQue
293 Followers