Little Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
I finally have enough teasing and snap.
1.8k words
3.72
70.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first, hopefully not last, submission here. Hopefully someone will enjoy it. I've been brewing this concept for awhile now, and yes, shit went down just like this...

**********

She was young when I met her the first time. Nothing but a child really, but the makings of a goddess were already there to be seen. She was the niece of my current fling, who, quite ironically, turned out to be my wife after three years of dating.

We were married for a year when the news came. My wife had lost her aunt and uncle and as such was sole guardian of the now orphaned teen.

No other family members were there to take in the girl so it befell her, now us, to make a horrid choice. Either we could let the government do their thing and submit the girl into the system or we could do the proper thing and assume her duty as sole guardian.

The latter of the two options was the outcome.

After what seemed like ages she was finally a part of our young family. I was twenty-eight at the time. My wife was twenty-five and very pregnant. She was seventeen. A very quiet girl really, until the day she turned eighteen.

That was the fuck up.

Charne.

The bitch!

That day was the day my world fell apart! I shouldn't have let what happen happen... I was weak really. But seriously now? Which hot-blooded man would be able to endure the seemingly endless torture of a gorgeous teen like her?

I shouldn't of fucked her.

But she fucked right back didn't she?

*******

"I know what you said B, but think for once will you? And not with the little head between your legs! Use your fucking brain!" For my wife to swear meant shit was going down, fast! Sandra, my wife, was a homely sort of lady. Short, narrow waisted and a bit flat chested. The pregnancy helped fill out her somewhat modest curves, but definitely put a lid on our sex life! She had some pretty fucked up beliefs when she was pregnant. The most fucked up was that sex could harm the baby! Perhaps it could yeah? But even just the odd tug job? Please! She'd refuse to get into bed at night unless I was fully clothed, me enjoyed sleeping in my birthday suit didn't help matters either... The current shit out session was because I complained about Charne walking around in her bikini all day, looked more like fucking spaghetti covering her oh so delectable young body!

"So, I'm making thing up huh?" My blood was boiling at this stage, and wouldn't you fucking know it, in strolls Charne in one of her overly tiny bikini tops and gstring bottoms! Not a fucking care in the world!

"Morning aunt, heya B". Yip... I'm just plain old B. Not uncle B, no way, that'd seem respectful! Just B. Her 'aunt' on the other hand had always been shown nothing but respect and formality. Me, not so much...

"So, what you guys talking about hmmm?" We were in the kitchen, making breakfast when she strolled in from her morning dip in the pool. Dripping water all over my cherry wood floor that I had worked my ass off to afford. I'm a realtor/small businessman so money didn't just blow in.

"B over here was saying that lately you've been teasing him. He recons" was that a fucking smile they just shared? " you've been deliberately walking around in your bikini's teasing him. Apparently you bend down seductively when the two of you are alone and do all kinds of other teasing things. Well, is it true?" My poor wife, bless her soul... She took this all some kind of joke I'm sure.

Charne stood there, dripping, and smiled. Oh gods that smile... It could melt ice in the middle of winter! My stomach did summersaults just seeing it... Charne. 5ft4in, 100 pounds of nothing but young, tight, forbidden flesh! Coppery red hair with freckles covering her pixie like nose... I'll never forget the sudden tension that befell my cherished home. The sudden way her smile seemed to turn into a grin that was beyond seductive...

"How else was i going to get him to fuck me?"

What the fuck?!

My wife just stood there, her face ashen. Her hands trembling. Me on the other hand, I was quick to get on the defensive! "Babe, wait, relax, you'll upset the baby! I didn't do any..."

It was the first time my wife slapped me, I'd never guess such a small, not t mention pregnant, woman had such power in her.

She turned to Charne, walked up to here. Face to face there was a slight resemblance but the youth was her superior in height by at least an inch, I have a thing for petite women ok?! She spat in her face. Turned around and walked into our bedroom.

I looked at Charne, she licked her lips, laughed and went back outside.

I just sat there for what seemed like ages. Not knowing what to do. The doorbell rang. And I knew, just fucking knew my wife's bff, Carol, was there. I slowly my way from the kitchen to the door and put on a smile filled with fake bravado.

Carol all right... "Cunt" was heard mumbled as she pushed her way past me and went to the bedroom from which Sandra emerged carrying two well worn out cases from happier days.

"Babe? What's going on? Are those my things? I swear I didn't touch her! She's a lying bitch, ok? I swear I would never ever..." As I put my hands on my wife's shoulders my words were cut off mid speech. Carol seemed to think mase to the face and a well placed knee to my overly full, sensitive man sacks were called for.

"Don't you touch her you perverted cunt! That poor girl thinks she owes you for taking her in! She's totally deranged already! Sandra told me everything! You've been fucking her haven't you? So, since the two of you seem so happy, Sandra and I are leaving. Say goodbye to your wife and your unborn child cunt!" Carol really enjoys that word I thought as I lay on the floor trying in vain to speak. My eyes burning, balls throbbing I had only one option left. "fffffuuu..." She pulled her tazor on me.

*********

I tried, in vain, calling her for hours on end. She must've blocked my number I thought as Charne came strolling into the kitchen. I was already half way through a bottle of bushmills and smoked a pack and a third of camels by this time. Totally pissed. Literally and figuratively. She sat opposite me and smiled that evil grim of hers again.

"Well?" She was struggling to hold back her laughter, but I could see it in her eyes.

"Well, what?" Why the fuck did I even acknowledge her?

"B, you know very well what." Was she still smiling or was I really fucked up?

"Ask me B, ask me why I said what I did. Ask me why I did what I did. Go ahead, ask." She was all serious now. No nor smirk smile. Just a young lady trying her best to be serious.

"Why Charne? Why? Why would you do that to your aunt? Huh? You know she's going to leave me now, don't you? She wouldn't take me back! Fuck, from what I know about Carol she's gonna offer Sandra a free home and medical care at her expense! She hates me, now they both do..."

I broke down then. I just cried like a baby. In the past few hours my wife walked out on me, I was shocked with a tazer, pepper sprayed, and kneed rather vehemently. What could a guy do? Besides, who gave a fuck? My business would suffer also, my wife was the one who organised everything and I just grabbed my share every month. I was fucked.

I drank more bushmills.

Charne still sat staring at me. Then she smiled, a genuine smile this time. I felt my heart sink. Why did she do this? What could she want to gain out of it? I was like a big brother to her! Never dealt out punishment! Never scolded. But lately I couldn't handle it anymore, the teasing!

"Its like this B, since I moved in with you guys' I've been watching you both. She doesn't seem to care about you. You deserve better. Fuck that she's pregnant, the kid can look out for itself, I did."

I lost it. Badly. I threw the kitchen table, along with Charne, over. I stood up and grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled, hard. "Stand the fuck up you little bitch!" I spat the words out, could barely believe it was me speaking them. "So you looks out for yourself huh? What about the lawyer I paid to get the courts to allow us to adopt you huh? What about the fact that I had to be screened by a fucking shrink? What about the clothes, not that you ever fucking seem to wear any around me, that I bought? Look at this fucking place! LOOK BITCH!" I spat the words out and a few drops of my spit hit her in the face as I spoke.

"My aunt was good to me yes. You're hurting me Bernard..." She said my name. The first time I've ever heard it from her lips.

I smiled. I knew what she needed. What she deserved. And I was going to be the one to give it to her. Shit, I'd probably lose half of everything so lets just go all in I thought as I dragged her by her hair to the bedroom.

She was worrying now, no doubt, she was kicking and trying to claw herself free from my vice-like grip. Crying and swearing me.

"Such a pretty mouth, but such horrid things it does. It's time to make up for that you little bitch. That will be your new name. Little bitch. Do you like it little bitch?" I threw her onto my bed on the last bitch and proceeded to get undressed.

Now she was really worried. She started to sob then. Little mewling sound escaping her tender lips, which I'm sad to say only fuelled my rage, and my rage seemed to be fuelling the throbbing pains from between my legs.

"What... What are you going to do to me?" She was all the innocent now. Way too late for that shit to work anymore, way too late by far!

*****

Please let me know if I should continue or quit now? I know it's not a masterpiece but I'm trying...

B.