Little Stephanie Grows Up Ch. 02

Story Info
He wakes up to something warm and wet.
1.8k words
4.35
144.3k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jon69
Jon69
14 Followers

In part-1, I discover Little Stephanie has grown up into a very, very good fuck!

Wet. Warm. My mind tried to grasp what was happening as I slowly came to my senses. All I could think of was wet and warm.

Then it slowly came back to me. My niece. My cock. Her large firm breasts. Fucking her, fucking her friend, watching her eat my cum from her friend's pussy, and cumming yet again on her tits. My head ached from the party last night, and I vaguely recall falling asleep with the two of them just as the sun was starting to rise. Remembering what I’d done, I began to feel a bit ashamed. Then I felt the warm, wet feeling on me again.

Damn! Am I peeing in my sleep?! That was my first thought as my eyes flew open. Much to my surprise, I found my still naked niece was washing me with a warm sponge. Her pussy was just over my face as she was gently washing my cock and balls. And it sure felt good!

I reached out my tongue and licked her lips. Then I tried to reach up to pull her ass to my face. I discovered one slight problem. I couldn’t move my hands. I couldn’t move my feet either. I was tied, spread-eagled to the sofa bed in the family room. I looked around and saw that all the furniture had been moved away as well.

“Jon!” Stephanie cried, “Didn’t you get enough of me last night?” she said with a giggle. Actually, I decided that the answer was no (obviously my guilty feelings now gone), but I didn’t feel like sharing that just yet. “Can you please let me know why I’m tied up?” I asked reasonably. “If you untie me, I think you might like what I have in mind for you.”

Stephanie climbed off me, and gave my flaccid (yet firming) cock a quick kiss. “Don’t worry,” she said. “We have all day before Auntie gets home, and I have big plans for you, big, big plans!” Hmmm, that got me thinking. Plans. Plans are good. Aren’t they? I laid my head back and tried to think. Then I remembered my fear of peeing. And boy, did I have to pee this morning! “Stephanie, I really admire your initiative,” I said, “but I need to use the bathroom, soon!” Stephanie just laughed. “I can’t let you do that, but I think I can help.” She reached down and brought up a hospital urinal. She positioned it between my legs, and held my penis in it. “Go ahead,” she said with a laugh, “let her rip!”

What the fuck I thought. I’d just spent the night fucking my niece and her friend. Why not? I closed my eyes and (finally) got a stream going. Damn, after all the beer the night before, I pissed like a racehorse! Stephanie laughed as she shook the drops from my cock and left to empty the pot. I couldn’t help but admire her hot, naked body as she walked away. Damn, I knew it was wrong but I wanted to fuck her again, and soon!

She was gone quite a while, and I was beginning to wonder what was going on. Finally, I heard her coming back. I started to say something, when I heard other voices. “Right this way girls,” I heard Stephanie say. “I think you’ll find today’s lesson unlike anything you had in school this year!” I craned my head to see who would walk in, and was astonished as Stephanie entered, now dressed in jeans, a tight t-shirt and a white lab coat. Following close behind her was a group of about 15 young girls. Judging from their school uniforms, I figured they were from the local private high school. Then I saw her. Stephanie’s little sister Jessie. Jessie was a junior in a private, catholic High School, and she stood there looking at me in front of her. She giggled, and whispered something to Stephanie. I must admit, she looked good in her white shirt, black tie, knee high socks and plaid skirt. In fact, all the girls looked very hot, and most had their hair up in pony or pigtails! Stephanie leaned down to whisper in my ear, “I told you I had big plans for you,” she said with a giggle.

Turning her attention to the “class” Stephanie said in an authoritative voice, “Now girls, take a good look.” I looked around at them as they stared wide intensely at my cock. Stephanie produced a long metal pointer, and used it to flip my cock up to my stomach. “Here is a man with a very, very tired cock,” she continued. “In fact, after fucking two of us twice each last night, I’m surprised it’s still attached.” That got a giggle from the girls. “Notice his testicles, or balls,” she said as she lightly touched the pointer to my big balls. “They’re quite loose and droopy today. Last night, before he ejaculated, they were very tight.” Stephanie moved up next to my face. She leaned over and said with a mischievous grin “What do you think, shall we see if we can get them tight again?”

The girls let out a resounding “yes!” and I closed my eyes. I started a meager protest but Stephanie just pressed her finger to my lips and gave me a wink. “OK girls, step up and take a closer look. But no touching!” At that, each girl examined my cock and balls. Most got close enough I could feel their breath on my cock, which I couldn’t stop from beginning to swell slightly.

“Now,” Stephanie continued, “your first lesson is that you can see his cock beginning to grow, and we haven’t even touched it yet. That’s the cool thing about boys – they can get hard just by teasing them.” She flipped my cock back down over my balls and continued, “but the boys you’ll be dating will get much harder than this, much faster!” “And all y you need to do is kiss him and let your hand brush against his crotch.”

“Well,” she said after a pause, “who wants to touch his cock first?” she asked. To my surprise, and my somewhat delight, Jessie stepped forward, and looked at me, “Hi Jon” she said in her flirty voice. “I’m going to make you cum today!” I didn’t reply as she leaned over to touch my shaft with her fingertips. My cock really begins to stir, and I was helpless to stop it! Very gently, Jessie lifted my cock and put it in the palm of her hand. “It’s a lot heavier than I thought it would be” she exclaimed.


By now, Stephanie had the rest of the girls lined up, and instructed them each to take a turn fondling my hardening cock. The last girl was rubbing her fingertips over my balls when she let out a shout. “He ejaculated!” she cried. Stephanie stepped forward and examined my cock. With a laugh she said, “No, Katie, that’s not cum, that’s precum. It’s what comes out of a guys cock before he ejaculates. And by the way, we call ejaculating ‘cumming.’” Katie leaned in for a closer look, “how can you tell the difference?” “Well,” Stephanie said, “it’s clear and cum is whiter. And I think pre-cum also tastes better. Give it a try.” Katie touched her fingertip to my cock head and took a drop of precum to her lips. She looked at it closely before tasting it. “Ummm!” it’s not gross at all!” she cried. With that, the rest of the girls crowded around and wanted a taste.

At that point Stephanie almost lost control. The girls were pushing and shoving, most were trying to get their tongues on my cock. It was now rock hard. I couldn’t believe it as I looked down to see 3 or 4 young girls with their mouths and tongues reaching out for me. Then, to my surprise, one of them stepped back and looked me in the eye as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt. She slid it off, leaving the tie loosely tied around her neck and hanging between her bra-less breasts. She had very small breasts, calling them 'A' cups would be doing them a favor. But she had the cutest smile and the hardest nipples I’d ever seen. The other girls noticed that she was stripping for me, and they all stepped back to watch as she slid her skirt off. Next came her panties and I saw her beautiful, shaved pussy. She looked at Stephanie and said in a quiet voice, “I’m sorry, but I have to see what his cock feels like inside me!” Stephanie said nothing as she straddled my rock hard cock. I strained at my ties, as I wanted to pull her body to mine! She lowered herself so that my head was touching her pussy lips. She began to slowly lower herself onto me. I thought it would be tighter, but she was so wet!

She let out a little gasp as she began to rock up and down on my cock. I arched my back, and pressed my hips to hers to match her thrusts. Then, much to my surprise she let out a squeal of delight and shouted, “Oh god, this feels soooo fucking good!” The other girls were now quickly stripping down, and moving in close. Some began to massage my thighs, others my stomach. Then, a breast was pushed to my face, and I began to lick the nipple. I was beginning to think I’d cum soon, when my little fuck angel sighed and pulled off. “Did he ejac… I mean cum?” she asked. Stephanie looked at my still rock hard cock. “No, not yet” she replied. “He had to much work last night, so he’ll last longer today. Whose next?” This time a tall, lanky girl with braces stepped up and, without a word; she sat on my all at one time. “Oh Fuck!” Only this time, it was me who yelled out!

My tale could go on a long time, but needless to say over the course of 3 hours I fucked each girl. I even came 3 times! The last time, my little niece started by lowering her pussy to my mouth and asked me to eat her first. I licked and sucked her little pussy for all I was worth. Then, she lowered her head to my cock to suck me off, one final time. Gasping for breath between licks, I begged Stephanie to untie me. She didn’t, of course, but I don’t think I really wanted her to anyway. I could feel myself starting to cum as I thrust my tongue deep inside Jessie. She came just before I did, flooding my face with wet juices which I eagerly lapped up with my tongue.

I was so happy as my cock began to shoot it’s final load into hear mouth. After all, it was up to me to see that she passed the course!

Jon69
Jon69
14 Followers