Little T and her Daddy J Ch. 03

Story Info
More from T and J.
1k words
4.4
19.1k
7

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T quietly cried, naked in the corner. Her bare bum faced the bedroom and burned bright red from the tops of her cheeks to the backs of her thighs. T's Daddy always spanked very thoroughly and made sure her whole bottom, her sit spots, and the tops of her thighs were all well attended to. Her naked breasts jiggled a little with her shaking breaths as she slowly calmed down. Suddenly, she turned her head towards the open door.

"Was that... Voices??" She thought, suddenly panicked. "Who would Daddy be talking to...?" and then, it dawned on her. "Oh... Ohhhhhh nooo!" T dropped her hands and started out of the corner in a panic and then stopped herself and turned back and got back in position. She knew her Daddy would just add more spanking to her already tender bottom if she left the corner, and besides, Sara probably just showed up and Daddy was being a good host. Probably... At least she wouldn't have to deal with the bath brush till later, and then her heart started racing... "what if he doesn't wait till later though..."

Her Daddy's footsteps made their way up the stairs and as soon as he entered, T asked, "Daddy, was that Sara? Should I..."

But she couldn't finish the sentence. Her Daddy swatted her bum and asked "Do we speak during corner time?

Tara jumped at the swat and answered "No sir, but..."

Another swat landed and T yelped "OWIE!"

"No butts, young lady, you know the rules. Now, come here."

T turned and walked, naked and exposed, to her seated Daddy.

"Now, baby girl. Sara is waiting patiently and politely downstairs with some juice and is coloring quietly. She has been on her best behavior and knows that we have an important discussion to finish. Before you ask, yes she can hear you and yes you are still going to have your already sore little bare bum paddled with the bath brush. If you want to avoid this situation in the future, I'd suggest that you do NOT keep secrets and you DO keep to your bed time! If things work out, this probably won't be the last time Sara hears you getting a spanking, and I know that you know that you're most likely going to hear her over her Daddy's knee someday as well."

T's mouth hung open in surprise, but that slowly changed to the embarrassed realization that her Daddy was right. But that didn't stop her from blushing and noticing the wide open bedroom door as she was dragged back over her Daddy's lap.

T was draped over one leg and was shifted way forward so her bottom pointed at the ceiling. J hooked a strong leg over hers and said "Hand please."

"Daddy, noooooo!" T knew that hooking her legs and pinning her hand meant that the rest of her spanking would be really hard and no matter how she struggled she'd be stuck for the duration.

"Now, young lady. Do NOT make me ask you again."

T cried and slowly reached back and her Daddy grasped her wrist and pinned it to her back and he picked up the heavy wooden brush.

Sara kneeled on the bottom stair, her chest resting a few steps up. Her eyes wide and mouth making a perfect circle as she listened to the conversation just a few short steps away. She realized that from the sounds of their voices that the bedroom door had been left open and she could hear the scene upstairs completely clearly.

Her breath came in short pants as Sara reached between her legs and into her absolutely soaked panties. It took every ounce of willpower she had to not moan out loud as her fingers slipped between the lips of her soaking kitty. She rolled her hips and bucked and had her first orgasm when she heard the paddling begin.

Sara felt a little guilty, knowing how sore her friend's bottom must be, and that she was wantonly stroking herself, but she was SO wet and SO turned on that she couldn't help herself.

T screamed and struggled as her Daddy brought the brush down over and over. She bawled out loud "OOOOWWWWW DADDY I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY!!" The thought of her friend downstairs completely forgotten.

WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP

T Stopped being able to form words and simply wailed as the brush landed unrelentingly on her burning bottom. It just burned and stung and when T thought she could take anymore, it just kept coming.

Sara humped her hips up and down, her fingers rubbing furiously over her swollen clit. The swats upstairs muffling her groan as she came again. Panting as she slowed her fingers and rested her head on the stair.

"Are you quite finished, young lady?" came a voice from behind her.

Sara yelped and whipped around and ripped her hand from her panties to see her Daddy standing in the entryway.

"I! What are you doing here?? I thought you were working?? I was just!... It... It isn't what it looks like!!" Sara wailed.

Her Daddy said "I managed to get off early and I wanted to surprise you by being here for your play date! And it looks to me like you heard your new friend getting a lickin and you decided that it would be a good idea to get yourself off, and cum without permission! Do I have it about right, little miss?"

The bath brush was still making wicked snapping sounds from upstairs and T's wailing echoed down them as well.

Sara winced and turned beet red but didn't answer.

"That's what I thought. Get those panties off, tuck that dress up in the back and march yourself into the corner this instant little lady."

Sara scrambled up and ran to the corner, her Daddy swatting her bum as she rushed past.

When J and T, still sniffing and with red puffy eyes, came down the stairs, they were met with a bare bottomed Sara in the corner and her Daddy standing with his arms folded in the living room.

"Hi, I'm Chris, Sara's Daddy, and I was wondering if I could borrow that brush."

And a very sorry groan came from the corner.