Little T and her Daddy J Ch. 07

Story Info
A few weeks later...
3k words
4.52
13.3k
2
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks had passed since J and T had their new friends over. They'd been chatting on and off and they wanted to plan a get together, but their schedules just hadn't meshed. Since it was Friday and neither him nor his little girl really wanted to cook. J had ordered pizza and he was setting the table while T layed on the living room floor her coloring supplies spread out around her, some forgotten cartoon playing quietly in the background.

T glanced up from her picture when the phone rang.

J picked up. "Hello?"

On the other end of the line Chris said "Hey there! How are you?"

J smiled, "Hey Chris! I'm good! What's up?"

"Well," he continued "I just got a call from work. Sara and I were planning to go camping this weekend, but there's an emergency and I've gotta head out of town first thing in the morning. She's pretty upset about it, so I thought I'd give you guys a call to see if I could salvage her weekend and see if she could spend it with you two?"

J thought for a second and glanced down at T, her curious eyes on him, coloring forgotten.

"Yeahhhhhhh, you know, I don't see why not! We didn't have any plans for the weekend, and I think that would be great! When are you planning on heading out?" J said.

Chris hesitated, and then said, "Wellll, I WAS thinking about sending her over in the morning, but I've gotta leave pretty early. It might be easier for you guys if she came over tonight, but I really don't want to put you guys out."

J chuckled. "It's definitely not putting us out whatsoever! We have been looking forward to seeing you guys for weeks now and although it sucks that you can't make it, we'd love to have Sara here! We're just about to have dinner, why don't you head over as soon as you're ready!"

T, eavesdropping, was practically vibrating from excitement.

Chris sighed with relief on the other end of the phone. "Wow, Ok, thank you so much! Sara will be ecstatic. She's been wanting to see you guys again for a while now...Hey... So... " Chris paused for a minute and then continued "Um, I know we discussed it a few weeks back, but I wanted to save you from asking any uncomfortable questions... Although I'm sure you wanted to wait till we could all play together, but I'm ok with anything that might happen while Sara's there, Ok? We're all in agreement that playing together is on the table and we all know that it could be a possibility. So no need to make any embarrassing phone calls, I'm ok with it."

J's eyes widened a bit and his cheeks had taken a little bit of red, not to mention that his pants got a little tighter at Chris's statement, but he and Chris had talked about it before and neither of them were the jealous type and they were both kind of excited to share. "Wow, Ok! Thanks Chris, and I'm sure you'll get the opportunity to be on the other side of this conversation someday soon."

Chris laughed, "I hope so! I'm a little envious of you, Sara has been feeling especially... Rambunctious... Lately, but hey, I know I'll get my turn too. So, we'll just get our stuff together and head over in a bit, say... 8ish?"

J glanced at the clock on the microwave, 5:46. "Sure! That works, it'll give us a chance to pick up a bit before you arrive."

Chris agreed. "Ok! Well, we'll see you then. Talk to you later!"

"See you soon!" J said and hung up. He grinned knowing that T was obviously listing in on the conversation and he decided to tease her a bit so he turned back to the table and continued setting it.

T instantly jumped up and ran over to him. "Daddy! What was that about? What did Chris want??" She was adorably bouncing on the balls of her feet in excitement.

"Ohhhhhh, nothing much..." J grinned. "Just that they were gonna go camping this weekend and he got called into work so they can't go. Sara is a little sad about it. So..."

The doorbell rang.

J stopped and handed the cash to T, a huge Cheshire Cat grin on his face. "Could you get that please? It's probably our pizza and I need to finish setting the table."

T huffed in excited frustration. "Ugh! Yes Daddy."

T's mind was whirling and she bounded to the door wondering what her Daddy had planned.

When she finally had the pizza and they were sitting at the table, T's legs were bouncing up and down and she said "Well?"

J grinned "Oh yes, where was I?"

T whined "DAAAADDY!"

J chuckled. "Ok princess. Because Sara was upset about their trip being cancelled, Chris asked if she could spend the weekend here for a sleepover instead. They'll be here around 8."

T squealed and clapped her hands. "SQUEEEEEE!! THANK YOU DADDY!!"

J was grinning and tried to use his stern voice, "So, after dinner I'll need your help tidying up before they get here. Ok?"

T was giggling, "Of course Daddy!!" And she leaned over and gave him a big kiss before they dug into the pizza.

Chris hung up and shouted from the kitchen "SARA, WHEN YOU'RE OUT OF THE TUB, COULD YOU COME HERE FOR A MINUTE?" He turned back to the dishes.

Sara sat in the bath and pouted. "FINE!" She shouted back, and thought to herself, "It just isn't fair. We've had this weekend planned for WEEKS. Stupid work! Why does he have to go? It's not fair!"

Sara finished her tub, dried off, and with the towel wrapped around her body she brushed her hair and made her way to the kitchen. She pouted and said "What?" a little more petulantly than she meant to.

Chris raised an eyebrow at her and said "What was that?"

Sara pouted and mumbled, "nuthin. Sorry. What do you need, Daddy?"

Chris nodded. "That's a little better. I know you're upset about our trip being cancelled, but you don't need to take it out on me, sweetheart. We can use more constructive ways to express our sad feels."

Sara stared at him, and her thoughts were a jumble of anger and frustration and each word he said just seemed to make her blood boil even more and finally she couldn't hold it in anymore and she blew up.

"IT'S NOT FAIR!! YOUR STUPID FUCKING WORK RUINED OUR WEEKEND AND I HATE IT!!" She threw the brush she was using for her hair and it clattered into the corner as her eyes welled up with angry tears.

Chris's eyes got wide and his mouth gaped at her tirade. "Excuse ME?" He said and pointed to the corner. "We do NOT speak that way to each other in this house. Get your nose in the corner until you can have a respectful conversation!"

Sara was beyond composure and shouted "NO! IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!" Punctuating each word with an angry stomp.

Chris balked and then steeled himself. He reached out and grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the kitchen table.

Sara's eyes got wide with sudden realization and she sputtered as she was dragged to the table, "No Daddy! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry!"

Chris pushed her chest down into the table and tore the towel off her. He landed hard, stinging swats to her bottom and thighs and scolded her, "Sara!" SLAP "I'm surprised at you!" SLAP "I do NOT" SLAP SLAP SLAP "Appreciate your behavior!" SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

Sara danced and tried to wiggle away, but she was held firmly down against the table. "OW OW! DADDY! PLEASE! I'M SORRY! OW!"

Chris paused his spanking and said, "Now, I WANTED to have a calm conversation with you about this weekend! I knew you were upset so I planned a surprise for you to make you feel better! You WERE going to go over to J and T's house for a sleepover this weekend, but if you can't even be respectful HERE in your own HOME I don't know if I can trust you to behave at a friend's house!"

SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP

Sara wailed "I'M SOOOOORRRRYYYY!! DAAAAADDY!!"

Chris lifted her up from the table and faced her. "Now, I want you to get in that corner and think about your behavior! T is going to be SO sad if you can't come, but I don't know if you deserve to go."

With tears streaming down her cheeks Sara nodded and said, "I'm sorry Daddy I'll be good! I promise!" And she made her way to the corner.

Chris leaned over and picked up the discarded hairbrush and said "This conversation isn't over Sara. I want you to calm down and think about your attitude, and then we'll continue, am I understood?"

Sniffling she said "Yes, Daddy."

T finished making the bed and looked around the bedroom. Content that it was done, she skipped downstairs and hugged J. "All done Daddy!"

J smiled and looked around, "Yup, it looks nice in here!" They sat down on the couch and snuggled. "So..." J said "Chris mentioned something on the phone and I wanted to talk to you about it before Sara showed up."

T nodded, "Ok..."

He continued "Well, he mentioned the conversation we had a few weeks ago and wanted to let me know that he's comfortable with the three of us playing, we discussed it then and he's happy to let our playtime go however it happens to unfold. But, I wanted to make sure that you were comfortable with everything before Sara got here so there's no misunderstandings or hurt feelings."

T blushed and nodded. She remembered the afternoon a few weeks ago and everything that had happened. She remembered the way it felt when she played with Sara, how incredible it was. And she thought about their discussion in the living room. She thought about it and realized that she was surprisingly ok with the evening including play time and she was actually kind of excited to share her Daddy with Sara, and to experience being with the two of them together.

T squirmed in her seat, the prospect of play sending anticipatory tingles to her special places. "Daddy, I'm excited to see how the weekend goes. If that includes play or not, I'm absolutely ok with however things go. I made a decision a few weeks ago when we all talked about it, and I stand by it. As long as you don't ignore me, and we all share our... Bodies? Our play time? Whatever... Equally, I'm happy to share and be shared."

T was blushing as she spoke, but she wanted her Daddy to know that she really was ok with everything and excited to see how things progressed.

J kissed her and said "I'm excited too."

T ran her hand up between his legs and felt his stiffness straining against his jeans. She got a wicked smile on her face and rubbed him, whispering in his ear. "Hmmmmm, you ARE excited! I promise I'll be your good little girl tonight when Sara gets here and you can use me and make me do whatever you want like a good little slut. But, I want you to save him," She patted his cock through his straining jeans, "for when she gets here because I have a feeling that you'll be getting quite the workout tonight. Now, I'm going to go have a shower and get dressed up, Ok Daddy?"

J groaned, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Ok princess."

T giggled when she got up and saw him adjust his uncomfortable pants, she kissed him and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

"Ok young lady, come here and let's finish this discussion." Chris said.

Sara had spent the last twenty minutes thinking about her behavior. She thought "Ugh, why do I get myself into these situations? If I only would have just calmed down, I could have avoided this whole mess and enjoyed the evening!" Her heart skipped a beat and she thought about playing with T again AND J... "I wonder if we'll play with him too?" She pondered. He WAS kinda cute... "I wonder how big he is? I wonder what he's like in bed?... I wonder if I'm still going to get the chance to find out tonight?" Her thoughts came full circle and she was upset at her actions from before. "Sigh. Me and my big mouth."

When Chris finally called her over, she had calmed down, and she knew she deserved her punishment. She hoped she would still be allowed to go, but she knew that was now in her Daddy's hands and that whatever happened, she'd respect his decision either way. She stood in front of him and with her legs spread a little more than shoulder width apart and her knees bent so she was squatting slightly, she put her hands behind her back.

Chris looked up, sitting on a kitchen chair, and spoke. "Sara, your behavior was absolutely atrocious tonight. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Sara looked down and said, "I know Daddy. I'm sorry I was acting like a brat. I deserve a punishment. I hope that you can forgive me and that I'll still be able to for the weekend, but I know I that it's up to you and I'll respect your decision. I'm sorry."

Chris smiled and sighed. "Thank you baby girl. I accept your apology. But I'm still going to tan your ass and I'm going to wash your mouth out with soap as well. You know that kind of language is not acceptable. Now, get over my lap and let's get this over with."

Sara groaned. "Yes Daddy." She laid over his knee and spread her legs and reached back and gave him her hand.

Chris pinned her arm to the small of her back and picked up the hairbrush. He didn't scold her or speak, he knew that she knew what she did. The brush came up and down for a solid 5 minutes and the heavy whapping sound was drowned out by Sara's wails.

"OWWWW!! DADDY!! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! OWWWW! OWWWW!"

The short but firm paddling was enough to turn her backside a dark crimson and some spots had slight purple bruising. Chris was thorough and firm and he made sure to get her whole bottom and her sit spots, but he avoided the insides of her thighs this time. He decided that he would still let Sara go and he wanted her to be able to really enjoy her play and not worry about the soreness near her pussy.

Sara laid sobbing over his knee and slowly caught her breath once the spanking was over. Chris picked her up and, her hand and led her to the bathroom.

Sara groaned "Ohhhhhh." She pouted and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

Chris pointed to the toilet and said "Sit please." She gingerly sat down. He turned on the water and washed his hands. Then lathered up the bar of soap. "Open up, young lady." He instructed.

Sara squeezed her eyes shut and opened wide. The slippery, bitter suds made her gag as Chris rubbed it all over her tongue, the insides of her cheeks, and her lips. He then removed from the bar of soap and lathered up his fingers so they were coated with a thick film before setting it down.

Sara moaned in disgust as he used his soap covered fingers to scrub the insides of her mouth, making sure to get all over her gums and teeth as well. "You know better than to use that kind of language, Sara. I hope this reminds you of that."

Sara garbled with tears in her eyes. "Yeagh Aa-ee. I Orry."

Chris stopped and picked up the soap and relathered it in the sink. He pushed it into Sara's mouth and said "Hold that there little one."

Sara closed held the bar of soap in her mouth, soapy drool ran down her chin and dripped down on her naked chest. Chris led her back to the corner and said "Ten minutes."

Sara groaned and got in position.

When the kitchen timer finally dinged, Chris said "Go ahead and rinse baby, come back when you're finished.

The sudsy drool had ran from Sara's mouth for nearly the entire time and the cleavage between her heavy breasts had a slippery trail of it all the way down to her stomach. She rushed to the bathroom and peeled the sticky bar from her teeth and Chris heard her gagging and spitting as she rinsed and re-rince to get the soap residue from her mouth.

When she finally reappeared, cleaned up and rinsed out he tumbled her back over his knee. "Sara. I understand that you were upset and that you have difficulty controling your emotions sometimes, but that language and that behavior will NOT be tolerated. Do I make myself clear?"

Sara wailed "Yesss DAAAADDDYYY!"

For a full minute Chris brought the brush down as hard as he could on Sara's sit spots Sara bawled and wailed the whole time and she couldn't help but wiggle and squirm. But Chris held her firmly and when he finished he turned her around and cuddled her in his lap and he let her cry it out.

"Shh, shhh, princess, all done, all done." He cooed and rocked her back and forth.

When she finally relaxed down to the odd hiccup or sniffle Chris finally said, "Ok baby girl, why don't you get cleaned up and dressed and pack a bag."

Sara turned to him with red ringed eyes and said "Really Daddy? I can go?"

Chris smiled, and nodded. "As long as you promise to be a good girl while you're there and have lots of fun."

She hugged him as hard as she could and squealed "THANK YOU DADDY!"

"Go on now! Be quick! We're already going to be a little late!" Chris said and gave her bottom a quick swat. Sara squealed and ran to the bedroom to get ready.