Little Teddy Ch. 03

Story Info
The Beast Within.
6.3k words
4.67
33k
48

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to all: This is just a fictitious story only meant for fun and fantasy, completely not meant to be realistic. All of the made up characters are over the age of 18.

If you like mom/son incest fantasy stories, give this one a try. If not, maybe move on to a different genre.

*****

Part Five: The Beast Within

As on the previous mornings, both Tammy and Teddy awoke with no memory of the events that took place on the night before. Feeling dazed and confused, that perhaps a very vivid dream had occurred during the previous night's sleep, but were completely unable to recall any concrete details from it. Also, just like the last couple mornings, each also awoke feeling a potent sense of heightened sexual energy and awareness - in short, they were both unusually horny. In addition, each morning, that feeling of sexual arousal seemed to be growing significantly.

When Tammy awoke, she found that her right hand had slipped beneath her panties, and she was absently, but with determination, stroking her clitoris. Her pussy was completely soaked from arousal; she had broken out in a light sweat, and was on the verge of an orgasm.

As the reality of what was happening surged into her conscious mind, the young mother felt her cheeks flush with color from embarrassment as she reluctantly pulled her hand above the covers, leaving herself in a frustrated and unsatisfied state. She could not remember the last time she felt this on fire sexually.

She also found, to her utter bewilderment, that her jaw was sore for some unknown reason. "What the hell is going on with me?" thought the young mother to herself, opening and closing her mouth as she massaged her jaws on both sides with her hand. "Why do my jaws hurt? And why the hell am I so horny that I'm playing with myself in my sleep like some teenage school girl?"

None of it made any sense to the young mother. Granted, she had been so caught up with what was going on with her son, with that horrible bat bite, visit to the doctor, then subsequent treatments, that she hadn't had any time for her husband, or more specifically any time for sex. In fact, she couldn't remember the last time that she and Mark had even taken time for a serious kiss, much less been intimate.

She definitely loved sex with her husband, and completely missed it when the business of everyday life got in the way of their intimacy. Still, they had gone through longer dry periods than this one, and the young mother certainly couldn't remember being this sexually keyed up.

To further exacerbate the situation, Mark was preparing to leave for a business trip this very afternoon, and she was not going to see him for two full weeks while he travelled down south for work. Last night was their last opportunity for sex before the trip, and she had been far too preoccupied with Teddy, then far too exhausted to even think about intimacy.

Tammy got up, and trudged to the bathroom groggily. She could literally taste her horrific morning breath today.

"Oh my!" gasped the young mother as she caught sight of her reflection in the bathroom mirror.

She gazed with dismay at the huge bags that were under her eyes, her hair was a disheveled and tangled mess, and what the hell was that sticky residue all over her mouth, cheeks, and neck? Had she been so utterly exhausted that she was drooling all over herself in her sleep? The thought somehow didn't quite make sense to her; as she ran hot water and proceeded to scrub it off. She then grabbed her tooth brush and proceeded to go to work against that God awful morning breath as she plugged in her curling iron to try to salvage the hair.

Hoping to hurry, she decided to skip a shower this morning, thinking she would take one later this morning after seeing Mark off and taking care of Teddy's treatment. Stripping off her pajamas, and underwear, she instead opted for a quick hot soapy washcloth for her armpits and private areas. That being done, she went to her dresser for some clean under clothes.

Being so busy had not only affected her sex life, but she was also completely behind on pretty much everything around the house, and laundry was no exception. As she gazed into her drawer, she realized with disdain that she only had one bra and pair of panties left that was clean. She held up the silky little white bra and examined it dubiously.

"You certainly would not have been my first choice today," she said out loud to the bra. Indeed, it was a rather small and silky push up bra, which hooked in the front (not at all practical for what lay ahead in her day). Sighing, she pulled it on, fastening the clasp in front of her and adjusting her breasts as best she could in the too tight cups, she looked down at her abundant cleavage that was now utterly pushed together and up in a rather suggestive way.

This definitely would be better suited to Mark's return day! She made a mental note to make sure it was washed and ready for that day. The matching small white silk panties were equally impractical, but again, would have to do today until she could get caught up on laundry.

Next, she went to the closet and selected a simple white sun dress with yellow flowers on it. This was a far more sensible selection than her underwear, though with the push-up bra, coupled with the slightly plunging neckline of the dress it became a bit more risqué, she thought as she glanced down at the larger than expected amount of cleavage that was showing. Not only that, but the dress was also ever so slightly shorter than she might normally wear around the house.

Not wanting to waste precious time picking out a different outfit, she made a mental note that she would do a quick load of laundry this morning and change before Teddy even got up for the day. This was before she became aware of the fact that the morning was already nearly over.

In spite of her hurry, she had wanted to at least freshen up a little bit before running downstairs to bid her husband farewell, feeling that otherwise she might scare the poor man. Unfortunately, by the time she got downstairs she had already missed her husband. Entering the empty kitchen, all she found was a brief note left for her by the coffee pot (on which the clock read 11:35am! She had REALLY overslept this morning without even realizing it).

Babe,

Sorry I missed you this morning, but you were sleeping so sweetly and so soundly and looked so beautiful and content lying there, I couldn't bring myself to disturb you. I quietly turned off your alarm so that you could get caught up on some much needed rest after all the recent stress that has gone on. Hopefully the time will fly by while I'm away, and I will be home in your arms again before either of us even realizes that I've been gone. Take care of yourself, and look out for our Little Teddy. I'll call later tonight when I get into Tampa and am in my hotel room.

Love,

Mark

"Damn!" Tammy thought out loud to herself. "Now I'll have to wait another 2 weeks to have sex!" She could feel the dull ache deep in her womb and wondered how the hell she was going to make it.

*******************************************************************************************************

Teddy, like his mother, woke that morning feeling slightly dazed and confused, and also exceptionally aroused. He lay quietly in his bed, realizing that his newly developed cock was literally throbbing from excitement. Sensing that his mother was nowhere near, he kicked his covers back and deftly slid his underwear down to his knees, allowing his erection to spring free. The site before him brought feelings of joy and awe inspiring amazement to the young teen as he gazed down at his pulsing erection. He lightly spit into his right hand, then rubbed the saliva all over the head of his erection, all the while feeling tingles course throughout his body as he gently teased himself to an even higher level of excitement.

Teddy had no idea what was going on with his body or for that matter in his mind since he had been bitten by the bat. Only now, laying here alone in his room in quiet reflection, was he becoming vaguely aware that something (someone?) seemed to be somehow coexisting inside him. Not only that, but sometimes this other being seemed to be taking complete control over both his thoughts and actions. These periods when he was not in control seemed like dreams that he could never quite remember.

The fact of the matter was that he really didn't care. His cock had grown into this amazing new size, and he was so thrilled with that - if the bite had been what caused it, then he was super glad he had been bitten. Never before in his life had he felt so excited, so virile, so manly, or so horny!

*******************************************************************************************************

Downstairs in the kitchen, Tammy poured herself a cup of coffee, and carried it out onto the deck off of the kitchen to enjoy a moment of peaceful solitude in the bright warm summer sun. Although she was completely disappointed that she had missed seeing her husband before he had left for his trip, she thought that it might actually be for the best. This way she could focus on making sure that Teddy's medical treatments were done right, and also make sure that he was on the road to a proper healing. Then, when Mark returned, she would literally jump his bones and fuck the daylights out of him.

Tammy could feel her pussy moisten at the bold visions that leapt into her mind as she imagined the first night of getting her husband alone. Mark always loved it when she took on the aggressor role in the bedroom, and that was exactly how she felt like being at this very moment. In her mind's eye, she saw herself literally ripping her husband's clothes off as he stared down at her incredulously!

"Whoa girl, time to calm down!" she laughed to herself. She was only too aware of the fact that she had a full two weeks to wait to act on these strong and vivid impulses. She had to find a way to get herself under control, to cool her jets a bit. Perhaps she might even have to have a nice masturbation session tonight at bed time! She felt herself blushing at the rather forward thought that had popped into her mind. Other than in her sleep this morning, she hadn't masturbated in years - certainly not since she had been married.

"Hey, desperate times call for desperate measures!" she chuckled to herself.

As the young mother finished her morning cup of coffee, her thoughts turned back to her son. As they did, her alarm suddenly went up. Normally Teddy would have been up by now. She suddenly grew very concerned about her teenage son, and decided it was time to go up and check on him and get the morning treatment done.

Tammy walked back into the kitchen, closing the sliding glass door behind her, depositing her empty cup into the dishwasher, closing it, and heading toward the staircase. As she began climbing the stairs, she felt the worry rat begin gnawing at her mind again, and she completely forgot about the fact that she had planned to change before going in to see her son.

"Teddy is ALWAYS up by now", she thought, as she began to jog up the stairs, her feeling of concern growing.

Reaching the top of the stairs, she heard nothing as she approached Teddy's closed door. No sign that he was awake or up and about moving around. She approached the closed door, gently opened it, and then leaned her head inside to look for Teddy. The sight that greeted her as she quietly continued into her teenage son's room literally made her gasp out loud.

Teddy was lying on his bed completely naked, other than his underwear which he had pushed down to his knees. He was staring intently down at his huge and throbbing erection as he slowly and thoughtfully caressed it.

Tammy was left dumbstruck as she quietly observed what used to be her tiny son. Height-wise, he was still extremely small for his age. But as she took in his towering, throbbing erection...

How was this even possible? She wondered, as the memory of seeing her son's tiny little penis, not two complete days ago, at the doctor's office as he applied medicine to the bite. How was it possible that he had gone from that to the sight that lay directly in front of her.

The young mother suddenly felt completely disgusted with herself as she realized that her pussy was once again today completely gushing from arousal at the sight of the largest erection she had ever seen in her life! There was no doubt that her son's cock was at least twice as long as her husbands, and much thicker. This reminded her of the times Mark had gotten her to watch porn with him. When she had looked at the cocks in those movies, she found herself thinking, "this can't be real!" That was exactly what she was thinking now.

For the longest time, she just stood stark still as a scarecrow in the doorway to her son's room, slack jawed, and staring at his erection, as he studiously stroked it. She felt frozen in this time and place. Everything felt surreal, as if she was watching the scene unfolding from above, perhaps in some kind of crazy movie. The sound of Teddy letting out a soft and gentle moan suddenly brought her back to reality.

*******************************************************************************************************

"Are you ok baby?" his mother asked, as she closed within a foot of her son's bed.

Teddy literally almost jumped a foot, if that were even possible from the position he was laying on his bed. He was so completely startled by his mother's unexpected presence that he nearly cried out loud. He had been concentrating so hard, all the while gently stroking his cock, reveling in the intense feelings of pleasure that he had completely missed the fact that his mother had entered his room, and even approached his bed.

"MOM! What the HELL?!?" he nearly shouted at her. He suddenly felt very embarrassed by the compromising position that she had caught him in, and was trying to find his blankets so that he could cover up.

His reaction startled the young mother, and hurt her feelings more than she would have expected.

"Sorry, Teddy. I didn't mean to startle you," she began, unable to tear her eyes away from his exposed cock. "I was just coming up to get your morning medication started and.."

He looked up at her, still utterly surprised that he had not heard her approach at all. As he gazed at his mother he could see that he had startled her and hurt her feelings. He was surprised at how sexy she looked. She was just wearing a dress that he had seen her in a dozen times before, and yet, somehow it was different. She seemed to be an extremely sexual and attractive woman.

He immediately felt bad for the gruff manner he had taken with her, but then he also noticed that as she was standing by his bedside slowly backing away, that her shocked eyes were still glued to his cock as she continued to babble apologies for startling him and not knocking before coming into his room.

Absently, he returned to nonchalantly playing with his hardon, and noticed that her eyes still did not move from it, though she fell completely silent, and stopped backing away. It almost seemed like his cock had a hypnotic effect on his young mother.

Teddy suddenly realized, to his surprise, that his mother was as fascinated with his newly developed cock as he himself was. This thought served to ratchet up his excitement even higher than it already was, if that was even possible.

With this elevated arousal, he suddenly began to feel himself losing control of his conscious mind, and that something/someone else seemed to be taking over. His last thought before he was completely eclipsed by the new creature living within him was, "Man, she looks so pretty today."

*******************************************************************************************************

"Mom, it's really hurting me this morning" said Teddy, in a voice that didn't quite seem to be his own. It was notably deeper and more guttural. His mother did not seem to notice, as her concern for her son elevated.

"Is there anything I can do to help? How about if I go to your bathroom and begin drawing a bath so that we can start your morning treatment?" asked the young mother, as she suddenly felt that all too common hazy dreamlike confusion begin to steal over her again.

"Can you do that in just a little bit mom? Would you mind just rubbing it for me just a little bit first to see if you can make the pain go away?" asked Teddy, innocently.

Tammy continued staring at her son's erection even as she was falling deeper and deeper into that confused funk. Only her very strong and primal mother instincts were coming through at this moment, so she could think of no reason not to try to help her son.

She wanted to do anything she could to help him, as it registered in her confused mind that he was in great discomfort from the bite he had suffered. Still, the idea of rubbing the impressive erection that was staring her in the face caused the young mother to hesitate. Would it be wrong for her to rub her son's formative penis? Would she be violating some kind of taboo? She felt a doubtful confusion steal over her.

"It really hurts mom" insisted Teddy, in that somewhat foreign voice that Tammy still did not pick up on.

The confusion that had descended on Tammy seemed to intensify. She felt his admonitions to her having a very strong draw, one that she seemed nearly powerless to resist. This, coupled with her very strong maternal instinct settled the matter for her.

The young blond mother climbed into the bed beside her nearly naked son, still staring intently at his throbbing member. The fact that his mother continued to be entranced by his cock was not lost on Teddy. He found the dawning understanding of this extremely erotic.

"Maybe if you could use some of that lotion on my night stand?" suggested the aroused teenager, hoping his mother wouldn't detect the urgency in his voice.

If she did, she never let on. Indeed, Tammy had the very strong feeling that this whole situation was nothing more than a dream. Her mind was so influenced by some unknown external force that she hardly felt in control of her own actions at all. It was like she was running on auto pilot, and was exceptionally prone to outside suggestion.

As she leaned forward to reach for the hand lotion on the stand next to Teddy's bed, the top of her loose sun dress fell away a bit, revealing the tops of her ample breasts that were scarcely contained by the her tiny white bra. Teddy stared straight down his mother's top, watching her breasts dangling in front of him as she leaned over him to get the lotion. The beast that was within Teddy felt a growing sexual hunger rising within it.

Completely unaware that her son was having these thoughts, the young mother grabbed the small clear plastic bottle, popped open the lid, and turned it upside down simultaneously aiming it directly over her sons erection, and squeezing slightly. The clear, sweet smelling liquid began pouring out of the extended bottle in an overabundance as the lubricating lotion made contact with, and began running down all over the teen's massive hard-on. Tammy found the sight completely fascinating.

Teddy immediately felt the cool sensation of the lotion as it made contact with and began rolling down his cock. Though it felt cool to the touch, his mother immediately placed the lotion on the table, and grasped the head of his cock with a firm right hand and began rubbing the lubrication all up and down her son's cock. From the plump, round head, all the way down to his massive balls. Getting into a rhythm, Tammy settled in, and lay directly next to her son, completely enthralled by the sight before her.

12