Little Tish Ch. 02

Story Info
Little Tish finds a very special girlfriend.
14.5k words
4.62
49.9k
61

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Tish, Ch 2: Little Tish finds a very special girlfriend

Tags: brother sister, siblings, sibling romance, her first time, masturbation, girls experimenting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 1 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LITTLE TISH:

Most of my junior year was very confusing to me and very sad. I had finally turned 18 but I often felt lost. I feared I had lost my best friend in the world, my "Biff," my beloved big brother, Jackie. God but I missed him and the loving connection we once had.

But he had been acting so strangely towards me these past several years and I didn't know why. Often, I would cry myself to sleep just remembering how inseparable we had been in the past. I longed for the warm, wonderful closeness we used to share when we would spend our evenings cuddled up together beneath a soft blanket watching TV or sleeping in each other's beds. But now all that seemed like ancient history.

For some time, I had been suffering from these strange little tingles that would tickle and tease my budding nipples. That was usually accompanied with a weird empty aching down between my legs and up inside my naughty little kitty. It was maddening but, in a strange way, it was sort of wonderful too.

There was no way I could connect these strange longings to anything except that they seemed to come on me when I was feeling romantic or imagining myself in love, or . . . in the arms of my brother. The scary part was that this new tingling torture was always the worst when I thought about my Jackie.

Nothing seemed to help and I often spent the night tossing and turning in a strange longing agony that left me feeling so empty inside that it almost hurt. It was very scary and I was convinced something was very wrong with me.

'Why do I have such a bad, naughty little kitty?' I often wondered to myself. 'Why can't I seem to sit still? Why does it always get so much worse when I look at my big brother?'

Sometimes, I would find myself standing next to the back corner of a couch or chair, lost in daydreams and absently rubbing myself against it. Doing that, or pushing a soda bottle back between my legs so I could sort of grind against it when I was watching TV was another subtle way I tried to make the itching tingles go away. The only problem with doing those things was that the tingles would soon turn into a very pleasant burning sensation between my legs that would start feeling so good I would often loose track of my surroundings or get lost in a conversation. Very embarrassing.

And then, one day I was downstairs doing some washing and I happened to be sitting on the dryer, waiting for some clothes to dry as it was spinning around and around. The vibration went up between my legs and very quickly started to feel real good down there. I just sat there lost in the pleasant sensations and I could feel myself really starting to enjoy the feelings all those vibrations were causing in my little kitty.

I realized I was getting very wet down there as the wonderfully hot burning sensations got more and more intense. The burning quickly turned into an itch that cried out to be scratched but I had no idea how to do that.

I didn't understand what was happening to me. I closed my eyes and began squirming around and moaning, as the tingling itch got more and more intense. It started to feel overpowering and I guess I sort of got scared. I could feel my sensitive little nipples tingling like crazy as the vibrations began to reach and softly tease those hard little pebbles through the soft material of my tee shirt.

Having no idea what was happening to me, I started to slide off the dryer but stopped quickly as I hit the corner of the dryer and the delicious vibrations began throbbing directly against my little kitty.

It was being so naughty! I was paralyzed by the wonderful sensations tingling away between my legs and I could only scrunch my eyes shut and whimper softly. It finally got to be just too much and I slid off the dryer and practically fell to my knees because my legs had somehow lost their ability to support me.

I just stood there gasping for breath and clutching my aching little puss through my pants as the powerful empty throbbing in there felt like I was on fire. I stood there weakly, waiting for the tingling throbs to lessen somewhat. When I finally made it back up to my room, I took off my pants and found my panties were completely soaked.

I had no idea what was happening to me, and that night in bed, I just tossed and turned all night in an agony of empty, aching misery.

'What the hell is wrong with me?' I fretted. 'How can something that feels so good leave me feeling so empty and miserable inside?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But this year things finally started getting better when I finally made a wonderful new friend, someone besides my brother. Thankfully, she helped me a lot. Her name is Billie Jean Baker. She told me that she was named for some old tennis player her parents had liked.

Like Jackie and I, Billie had started school late and so we were always older than our classmates. We were both 18 and Jackie had celebrated his 19th birthday a few months earlier.

Being older than our classmates was a little embarrassing but it really gave the three of us an advantage. It helped Jackie in his sports but I could never seem to grow. I had just been this tiny little pathetic shrimp of a kid with no friends at all. But now that finally seemed to be changing.

I met Billie in science class when we were put together on a project, but we also had AP English together. Like me, she's real smart.

One sunny day we were eating our lunch out under the shade of a big old oak tree. The grass was soft and green and the birds were flitting gracefully through the soft afternoon breeze. The rest of the world seemed very far away as we began getting to know each other.

"So you are Patricia, huh?" she asked with a shy smile on the day we started in on our project. Like me, she looked pretty plain.

"Yeah," I responded shyly. I wasn't used to having anyone talk to me and I felt a little intimidated. "But my family calls me Patti or Tish," I added with a shy smile.

She looked at me strangely for a second and then ventured, "You should smile more. You are so beautiful when you smile. It makes your whole face light up, almost like magic!"

"Oh no! You're kidding me, right?" I responded thinking that she could be getting ready to add something mean. "My brother is the only one who ever tells me things like that. But he sort of has to because well, he's my brother."

"Oh no, Tish. I'm serious," she gushed with a beautiful smile of her own. Without thinking, she brushed a strand of hair off my face and tucked it back behind my ear. "You should look up more often, you really have beautiful features, especially when you smile. When you smile your whole face lights up and you are simply stunning. And . . . um . . . well . . . you have such a pretty little bottom," she said, blushing furiously.

I could only stare back in mute disbelief.

"Please excuse me Tish. My mouth just runs away with me sometimes. I probably shouldn't have said that," she said with a red faced little giggle that was totally endearing.

"My name is Billie Jean Baker," she offered. "My parents always called me BJ but when I said my name in class, the kids started laughing at me. They started calling me, 'BJ, the blowjob queen.'" She sighed dejectedly. "At first, I didn't even know what that meant, but I do now," she said, still embarrassed. "Its not very nice," she added with a cute little pursed lipped frown that made me chuckle.

'I like this girl.' I realized with delight.

"I know," I replied. "That is really mean. My brother told me what that was and I found it hard to believe. But apparently it's really true. People can be so mean sometimes. What would you like me to call you?"

"I don't care. You can call me BJ if you want."

I gave it some thought and responded, "If you don't mind, I think I'll just call you 'Billie. I think guys' names on girls is cool . . . and sexy," I added with a smile.

Under her unflattering appearance, I could detect some really beautiful curves and even through her glasses, her eyes were a sparkling blue-green that looked utterly gorgeous.

Her smile lit up her face and I looked at her again. As I began to study her, I noticed that she had beautiful features too. I saw that she was dressed in drab shapeless clothes and those awful horn rim glasses she was wearing masked her strikingly beautiful eyes.

"Billie," I said, "I think you have really beautiful features too."

Obviously, thinking I was just humoring her, she replied, "Yeah, right. I know I'm just a geeky troll," she said with a sad sigh.

Finally, I screwed up my courage and blurted, "Billie, if you have anything half as lovely as your beautiful face under that gray sack you are wearing, you could have every boy in this school trying to chase you down."

With wide, shocked eyes at my own temerity, I clamped my hands over my mouth in utter disbelief that I had said something so rude.

Mortified, I said, "Oh I'm so sorry Billie. That was a really nasty thing to say." Then after a pause, and with a mischievous little smile, I added, "But I'm still willing to bet you look pretty sweet under . . . your clothes."

She just shook her head in denial, slipped her glasses back on and said, "Nope, there is nothing to see here. I'm just an ugly geek with freckles and skin so white it makes me look like a snowball."

As she quietly said that, I spotted a huge wet tear start sliding down her cheek. "I'll never even be average looking . . . damn it!" She cried, blushing as much at the loss of control as she did at the bad word she let slip. " Nope, I'm just plain ugly, sister!"

"No Billie, I'm the ugly one here." My words came flying out of my mouth so fast they started getting all tangled up. "I guess we are just the two 'Sisty Uglers!' Um . . . Ugly sisters . . . I mean . . . " At that, I snorted embarrassingly and broke into a hysterical sounding giggle and that set us both off on a laughing jag.

"Sisty Uglers!" she said in delight. "That's hysterical! We are the Sisty Uglers!"

We howled at that, turning our sad tears into ones of happiness.

"No, Tish," she finally managed to get out around the giggles that still erupted from our mouths occasionally. "You are the beautiful one. Have you ever taken a good look in the mirror at your beautiful face? With your cute little turned up nose, your pouty, sexy little mouth, your incredible blue eyes, and that pretty little bottom of yours, you look like a beautiful, sexy little porcelain doll."

Taking a minute, I looked at what I still thought of as my stick body and then, shaking my head, I looked her in the eyes and groused, "Nope, Stick-Girl is still in the house!"

But then I took a good, thorough look at her, from her beautiful crown of luxuriant red hair down to her pretty little toes and realized something she probably didn't even suspect about herself. 'She is really strikingly beautiful—all over.'

When I finally pulled myself back from my daze, I saw that she was looking at me a little strangely. So I finally ventured, "but underneath that dress, it does look like you may have some pretty rockin' things going on yourself. Come on," I encouraged with a mischievous little smie, "You do, don't you?"

She looked a little taken aback at my observations. And then I saw a beautiful pink flush of embarrassment spread across her flawless, peaches and cream complexion. But I could definitely spot some very comely female curves beneath her shapeless dress. Her face was simply beautiful and her radiantly happy smile was the key.

"Oh Tish, but you have to understand something about me. I'm a PK and my parents make me wear these ugly clothes. I hate them!"

"PK?" I asked.

"Preacher's Kid," she responded. And then, with heavy sarcasm she intoned, "The body is a vessel of sin! If you don't dress like a harlot, you won't be treated like one." Looking down, she sighed.

"Okay, that's It!" I announced. "You're coming over to my house to spend the night and we'll try some things out on you."

She looked up at me with something like hope in her lovely, blue-green eyes. "I'd love to . . . if my parents will let me. They keep me petty well smothered. But I'll ask them."

By that Friday, she had somehow managed to allay her parents' suspicions and she came home with us to our house for our sleepover. Jackie drove us all home together. It turned into a real eye-opening weekend for both of us.

"I'm glad to see you have made a friend, Squirt." Flashing his movie star smile, Jackie gave my new friend an appreciative glance. "And such a pretty one too." He added still smiling at her.

As Billie blushed furiously, I punched Jackie in the arm. "Don't call me that Jackie!" I shouted. "You know how I hate that. Why are you being so mean?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Tishie girl," he soothed. "I didn't mean to hurt you. You know I love you way too much to ever hurt you."

Still trying to look mad, I couldn't manage to keep the smile from creeping back on my face.

"Ahh, there's my best girl," he added with a sweet smile, throwing his arm around my shoulders. "You know how I love to see you smile. And just look at me, heading home with the two prettiest girls in school."

We just gaped at each other in disbelief, especially when what he had said had been so nice - and sincere. But we both smiled at the compliment.

"My real name is Billie Jean Baker but everyone at home just calls me B.J. Tish has been calling me Billie because those hopeless twits in school turned B.J. into something not very nice."

"Oh yea," Jackie responded. "I can only imagine what those half-wits have been saying. But, you know, I kind of like B.J. because it fits you and I don't mean that in the bad way. It sounds sort of . . . 'saucy'; I like it. I think I'm going to call you 'Beeje' if you don't mind."

And then, with that heart melting, movie star smile of his, he looked at her appreciatively and continued, "You look like a 'Beeje' and I think that name is as cute as hell—just like you," he concluded confidently as if it were already settled.

Smiling sweetly, clearly taken with my big brother, she agreed. "Well, okay then. Sounds good to me."

That big brother of mine is a real charmer; that's one of the things I love about him. But I wasn't too wild about the direction this conversation was taking and I began to feel a little nervous for some reason.

Later, Jackie told me, "it's too bad that Billie - "Beeje"-has such weird taste in clothes. Underneath those funeral robes she wears, she's a knockout. Is she going with anyone?"

His question made me happy for Billie but also really ticked off at Jack. "Not at the moment," I snapped, furious at myself for feeling sort of jealous. 'Jealous?' I wondered, 'Why should I be jealous over my brother?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the next couple of weeks, Billie slowly came out of her shell and became that real "beauty" she'd been hiding for all those years, especially when she was with us. We found her some more stylish glasses and finagled her some new clothes.

She was simply gorgeous. And how she managed to hide that Playboy bunny body under all those ugly old clothes struck me as pretty amazing. Watching her standing there in front of my mirror, I could now easily see her beautiful face and long graceful neck; her soft, well sculptured body, her beautiful legs and her incredible, soft round breasts. I could tell that Jackie was strongly attracted to her but for some reason, he really looked like he was conflicted. I just couldn't figure him out.

But somehow that night, I finally began feeling comfortable enough with her to bring up the embarrassing subject of my "psycho body" with its aching, empty tingles that were rapidly becoming the bane of my existence.

When I finally worked up the nerve to tell her about my almost constantly tingling nipples and my aching, naughty "little kitty," she smiled with understanding. Her quiet laughter should have embarrassed me but for some reason, it didn't. Somehow I knew she wasn't being mean.

Our conversations went a long way towards setting my mind at ease, at least about the, "well duh!" never before considered idea of my rapidly emerging sexuality. I guess I had just never considered that. After all, I had always been just an ugly, little baby stick person. I really wanted to tell her about my strange desires for my half-brother too but I just couldn't quite seem to get up my nerve for that.

Looking down, embarrassed I managed to start asking her about my strange empty longings and about my very 'naughty little kitty'.

"Billie, I need to ask you about something that's very personal but it's been driving me crazy this past year or so." I said with a troubled sigh.

"Tell me, do your nipples ever start tingling for no apparent reason and does your kitty ever get all wet and achy?" As I asked this, my face must have been flaming with embarrassment but Billie just took my questions in stride.

"Oh yeah Tish, does it ever!" she began. "There's nothing wrong with you. It's just your body's way of telling you it's time to start breeding and having babies."

While that was big relief, I couldn't help my mind flashing to my wonderful big brother and my fears about "3-headed babies" and giving birth to monstrosities. The thought made me shudder.Billie picked up on that.

"What's the matter Tish?" She asked with a troubled expression. "You do want to have babies don't you?"

"Oh, it's nothing," I replied. "The thought of having a baby just scares me to death, that's all. I'm so tiny the baby would probably be bigger than me."

"Anyway," she continued unconcerned, "why don't you just masturbate and relieve some of that pent-up stress? It really helps. I do it all the time," she said shyly, her pretty face flashing beet-red. "It'll give your raging hormones a little relief."

"Oh, I don't know," I replied blushing, embarrassed that I had so little knowledge of the subject. "How do you do it? Would you show me?"

Conspiratorially, she whispered, suddenly enthusiastic, "Haven't you ever felt the need to rub yourself down there and touch and caress yourself all over? It feels so good; you'll love it! And please don't feel embarrassed because, to be honest, this blush you see on my face isn't just makeup. These things are really embarrassing and private to me too."

As our eyes met, I could feel my little kitty start to get naughty again and dampness flow into my panties. I felt that she was feeling it too. We could both sense the sexual tension growing between us as we held each other's eyes for several head spinning seconds. She must have felt the electricity and seemed a little confused by it.

She finally shook her head, gathered herself and smiled with a new rosy glow in her cheeks. Then, with a flushed face she continued, "I'm sorry if I've embarrassed you but I am really embarrassed too, even talking to you about it. But, for some reason, I feel I can talk with you about anything, ya know?"

"I know," I responded smiling, my face warming with excitement, "I feel the same way, especially when I think of us sleeping naked together."

"Naked?" she blurted with shock written all over her face. "Do you sleep naked?"

"Well yeah," I responded surprised a little at her shock. "I've always slept naked. Well, for most of my life anyway. I can't imagine wearing clothes to bed. That would feel so uncomfortable; I'd hate it!"

"Oh my god!" Billie exclaimed. "I've never even thought of doing that before. My parents would shit a brick if they ever caught me sleeping with no clothes on." And then, thoughtfully she added, "But it sounds really exciting - and sexy. Oh this is going to be so fun!"