Little Tish Ch. 03

Story Info
Little Tish and Jackie get much closer (Jack).
9.6k words
4.64
33.2k
50

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Tish, Ch. 3: Little Tish and Jackie get much closer (Jack)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JACK:

During my adolescent years, I was a study in confusion. I experienced rapid physical growth, a new and sad sort of loneliness and incredibly exciting, lustful thoughts directed at anyone I suspected might have tits and a pussy. As I said, I was a "walking boner" with a libido to match. But I was hopelessly conflicted over my wonderful little half-sister, Tish. I have always loved her to pieces but sometime during those years I came to realize that my adorable little "Biff" was also "A Girl!"

I have always dearly loved my little sis and I would do anything for her. As I said, we are "Biffs"—Best Friends for life. But my early high school years were hell. My love for my sweet little Tishie was changing. In addition to all the love I still held for her, I would catch myself daydreaming about kissing her romantically and holding her naked body next to mine, sort of like we used to do as kids but . . . more.

While watching TV, I would find myself just staring at her, especially at her beautiful legs and adorable little feet, which were almost always bare. I guess I've always had sort a thing for girl's feet but Tishie's were in a league all their own. They were perfect. Mentally, I would be holding them in my hands and caressing them softly, just drinking in her happy groans of pleasure. And she loved having them rubbed and massaged.

All these thoughts somehow often gave me an erection so hard and throbbing it was painful. I was constantly embarrassed and often caught frantically trying to hide the evidence of my arousal. I remembered how wonderful her soft naked warmth had felt years before, when we were young and innocent.

'But this is different! This is my sister!' I thought, mentally railing against myself, 'I must be a real sicko!'

I had hated it when mom made us start staying dressed around each other all the time but, I must admit, it also came as somewhat of a relief too. My Little Tish would sometimes catch me staring at her—hungrily - and I was always mortified when she saw my expression and did one of her double takes.

I would find myself staring at her soft and pouty, bee-stung lips and imaging how they would feel pressing against mine. It seemed like my cock was always stiff when I was close to her and I was miserable knowing how wrong and forbidden my secret desires for my sweet little sister were.

I had always been her best friend and protector and now I found myself "perving" on her and I hated myself for it. Every time she would look at me with those beautiful deep blue eyes, I felt like I could just dive into them and go for a swim.

What was almost more disturbing was that I sometimes found myself thinking that I saw my hunger for her reflected back to me in her lust filled eyes as well. So for a few years, I just threw myself into sports and my studies, did my best to avoid my little sister and hoped things would get better.

And things did get better after a fashion, well, at least for me. Though my heart was never in it, I began dating and, sometimes, getting laid! I still longed for my little sister but I had to hide those forbidden desires.

Often, I would hide my feelings behind some false bravado. I tried to act proud of my growing prowess with the ladies but that never helped because I could see how my behavior always resulted in a terrible hurt I could see reflected in my baby sister's beautiful eyes. But we loved each other and tried to fumble our way around the awkwardness and the pain.

We usually managed to hide our discomfort with humor but I knew we both missed our closeness of earlier days.

"Jack, you're not going out with that skank again this weekend are you?" Tishie asked one day with an obvious touch of bitterness.

"What's it to you squirt?" I responded instantly hating myself for my spiteful attitude. She had grown to love hearing me call her "Tishie', my little nickname for her. I had started calling her by that sweet little nickname years before but she absolutely hated "Squirt." She looked stricken and it killed me.

"Ah I'm sorry Little Sis. I didn't mean it." I added lamely. "What's wrong with Tina?"

Obviously at war with her strong feelings, she answered, "Oh nothing, I guess. I just hate the way she gushes all over you like you are a rock god or something. And you just eat it up!"

Slowly I began to realize that the part of her response that she had left unspoken was, 'What's wrong with me?'

She started to tear up and angrily brushed her soft cheeks with the backs of her delicate, little hands. "Just forget it!" she spat out angrily. It killed me to see her hurt like that, especially since it was me that had hurt her.

.

There had been many awkward, interactions like that and we both hated them. The good news was that I was finally starting to get laid on a regular basis and that I thought was pretty cool. The bad news was that every girl I took out paled in comparison with my sweet, little sister. Whenever I was with one of my "dates", my mind and heart were always with my little sis and it was driving me crazy!

There was one exception to this troubling state of affairs. For the better part of a year, I spent a good deal of my time in an intimate relationship with a girl who was several years older than me. She went to the local community college and we were really close.

Her name was Linda and she was a knockout. Standing about 5'5", she had a lovely face, short and sassy blond hair, a butt and legs to die for and a magnificent set of tits. I was never well versed on bra sizes (largely I think because little Tishie, being relatively "flat chested", never had to wear one). But my guess was what she was probably at least a D cup. But she was seriously cute and was a lot of fun to be around.

I was a pretty big guy for a high school kid, partly due to my backward placement in high school and I guess she really liked me. She was wonderful to me. She fell for me and sort of took me under her wing sexually.

Impatient with my inexperience, she lovingly schooled me in some of the finer points of lovemaking. I was a very wiling student and a quick study. On top of my growing skill and finesse in bed, she seemed to love the energetic lover she had so carefully nurtured.

But she inevitably broke it off with me. One day I found a letter lying on the front seat of my car. It was from Linda and it read:

"My dearest Jack,

"I have to end this, whatever 'this' is between us. I'm afraid I'm falling in love with you and it is obvious your heart is with someone else. I just have to do this before you break my heart completely.

"I'm sorry baby. I ache for you when we're apart and when you are fucking me your delicious cock feels so wonderful inside of me that it's just one mind shattering orgasm after another for me.

"I love the way you always know exactly the right thing to do to me to make me delirious with ecstasy. My pussy loves you and needs your loving all the time. But having only a little bit of your heart is breaking mine. I'm so sorry baby. Please understand. I do love you but it's killing me. I think you should go to the one you are so obviously in love with and make her as happy and satisfied as you've always made me.

"I love you Jack,

Linda"

I was thoroughly confused and really upset when she left me. I think down deep inside I knew what she was getting at but I just couldn't go there.

I could never show my Tishie my aching need for her. I couldn't stand the thought of the way she would probably look at me if she knew all the "perverted" thoughts I was increasingly having for her.

So I finally decided that the breakup was probably a good thing despite my broken heart and hurt pride. Also, I just couldn't stand the hurt I always saw in my wonderful little Tishie's eyes when I got home. And, truth to tell, even though I loved the sex, she could never live up to the connection I had with my little sister.

So I'd just decided to suck it up and bury my growing desires for that adorable little kid sister of mine. And then, to make matters much worse, somewhere along the line, I suppose while I was fucking my beautiful Linda, Tishie finally hit a growth spurt and turned into a real beauty.

Well, "growth" is a relative term here. She never really got any taller but she did fill out some in her tight, round little bubble-butt and her soft, perky little breasts. My little Tishie had finally become a woman.

She never really had to wear a bra and I loved that, especially when she would give me one of her warm and loving hugs. Her little breasts weren't very large but they always felt wonderful when she pressed them against me. However, during this past year she had finally blossomed into the most incredibly beautiful girl I have ever seen, before or since.

It got so that I could no longer stand being without her in my life. I simply missed my baby sister too much. So finally, during my senior year, I just bit the bullet and stopped dating altogether. It was really hard on me but I simply couldn't help myself; I just had to reconnect with my increasingly wonderful and stunningly beautiful little baby sister.

"Tishie baby," I proclaimed one night after a few beers and several surreptitious and drooling glances at my suddenly gorgeous little sister, "do you have any idea just how stunningly beautiful you are? I can't believe the boys aren't swarming all over you!"

It may have been the beer that had caused my mouth to run away with me like that but when I realized what I had just said, I was more than a little embarrassed. Here I was, busting myself up for obviously ogling my own sister and also utterly shocked by the horrifying thought of her being with another guy. For us both, it was a life changing moment.

Speechless, she just gaped at me as I turned 15 different shades of scarlet. Doing my best to mask my embarrassment, I was very surprised to see a mixture of shock, embarrassment, delight and, I wondered, 'Is that a little arousal I see on her adorable face?'

"Wh . . . wh . . . where did that come from Jackie?" She asked me in a hushed little whisper and in utter astonishment. "I mean, thank you and all but . . . HUH?"

"Oh my sweet little baby sister," I gushed, "you really have no idea just how incredibly beautiful you have become, do you?"

There followed a short period of utter silence that seemed to last much longer. So I just stumbled on.

"You are the complete package, Sis. You are wicked smart, your sense of humor just cracks my ass up, you have grown into a killer body now and your wonderful face is what dreams are made of." Finding myself on sort of a roll, I blundered on, "If you weren't my sister . . . I'd . . . um . . . well . . . I'd . . . um . . . Oh, (sigh) never mind. I'm sorry. I shouldn't . . . I . . . um . . ."

'WTF did I just do?' I wondered, horrified as I just sat there looking like a complete idiot. 'That's what you get for having too many beers, asshole!' I thought to myself.

"If you weren't my sister, what?" she began, totally gob smacked and discombobulated, looking at me in utter disbelief.

And then the disbelief gradually turned into a questioning and slightly hopeful little grin. She shook her head a little in wonder. When her beautiful blue eyes finally sparkled with sudden understanding and bored into mine, her little quirky smile slowly slipped into an insightful grin that rapidly morphed into a huge and utter beautiful smile. It is the smile that always melts my heart and I can deny her nothing when she turns it on me.

"And what's all this about my beautiful face and 'killer body?" she asked now wearing a smile of delighted triumph.

My face remained a study in utter shock and confusion for some time as I silently cursed myself for letting my guard down for a moment.

And then, as I just continued to suffer through my silent mental vapor lock, her cagey smile slowly began to dissolve back into a look of confusion and loss. Her incredibly beautiful eyes slowly began to tear up and her lower lip started to quiver. I had apparently broken her heart yet again.

As I slowly managed to regain a measure of composure, I began to realize what I had just done to my adorable and trusting little sister.

"Ahhh, come here my little Tishie. I think we both need a hug real bad right now. It's not what you think. Come here Little Sis."

I spread my arms and welcomed my adorable little kid sister into them. She fell into my arms with a sob and we held on to each other for all we were worth.

I was completely amazed at how delicious her warm little body felt pressed lovingly into mine. I could feel her erect little nipples press against my hard stomach and her tender little mound push itself against my upper thigh. Instantly, I was wild with forbidden desire for my baby sister and it finally dawned on me that I never wanted her out of my arms, ever again. I was lost and I knew it.

Finally she pulled her sweet face from my chest and looked up to me with huge tears freely running from her beautiful eyes.

"Why did you do that to me Jackie?" she accused through her tears. "That was so mean. That really hurts my heart."

"Oh little Tishie, I'm so sorry I hurt you but please don't cry. I didn't mean to. I meant every word I said. I guess I just sort of surprised myself and blurted out exactly what I have been thinking. I think I just realized that I love you much more than I should, much more than anything in this world and, to me you are the most perfect and beautiful thing in it.

"You mean everything to me," I continued with a wild but befuddled enthusiasm. "I'm not sure what that could possibly mean for us in the future and I just realized that I have probably totally freaked you out and that you think I'm some sort of a pervert but I couldn't help it. I'm sorry but I do love you and I would never, ever hurt you.

"Just please don't hate me. I love you and I just can't deny it or hold it in anymore. I'm tired of lying to myself and, even if it makes you hate me, I just had to tell you. I love you my sweet, little Tishie Girl; I think I always have. Please forgive me . . . Please? It would kill me if you ever started to hate me."

She just stood there with a shocked look on her beautiful face and looked up to me in wonder.

I realized I was in big trouble here. Though only a junior in high school, Tishie was 18 years old now after all, but still . . . I knew I had to be very careful with her tender feelings and, despite her recent transformation from ugly duckling into a graceful little swan, she still looked like just an adorable little kid. But I know her well; she has wisdom far beyond her years but until you look her in the eyes and see the intelligence and maturity there, she looks like she's, maybe 15, tops.

So bucking up her courage, she finally whispered the question that I had been silently dreading. "Yea but," she encouraged, "If you weren't my sister, you'd . . . what?"

After a long pause to collect myself I answered, "I think you know Little Sis. I think you know."

And then, with the battle I had been fighting for years behind me now, the feel of her warmth and of her tender, unencumbered breasts pressed softly against my hard stomach, my inevitable and powerfully throbbing erection was probably making itself known down below.

"Um . . . well, excuse me Sis. I've got to do something real quick." I said lamely. And with that, I bolted for the stairs and headed for my room. I desperately needed to relieve some pressure.

But try as hard as I could, I couldn't keep those heavenly visions of my sweet little sister's loving smile and succulent little body out of my mind as I slammed the door, threw myself on the bed, freed my raging hard-on from my pants and stroked myself to a mind-bending orgasm.

'Oh, what am I going to do?' I asked myself as I lay there on my lonely bed. 'Just what the hell am I going to do?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Part 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Movie Night: (Jack)

So for several days, I was completely conflicted about my feelings for my little sister. Ever since my recent outburst and shocking admission there had been a great deal of electricity and sexual tension growing between us but I simply had to try and ignore it. I had vowed to forgo any dating for the time being because it always upset her so. But I had such a yearning for her. I knew I loved her but I had to stop these crazy thoughts of being IN love with her.

But oh, how I continued to yearn and ache for her. I loved watching her, the way she moved so gracefully in her tiny, compact frame—so incredibly beautiful and succulent. She was exquisite.

Sometime during this past year, her body had finally matured into this beautiful little vision of loveliness and innocent, unconscious sexuality that kept a tent throbbing away in my pants for hours at a time. I was scared to death that I was IN love with her.

I loved her strikingly beautiful face with her cute little turned up nose, her high cheekbones over sprayed with a splash of delightful, innocent looking freckles. If I didn't watch myself closely, I could get lost in her large, limpid, deep-blue eyes that constantly turned heads.

And I loved her beautiful, saucy little rump that, for some reason seemed to elicit in my mind the idea of being so very "spankable". I knew that was a slightly troubling idea but I never gave it much thought because I knew I was incapable of ever hurting her.

But I loved her beautifully sculptured legs and her adorable little feet. Often she would catch me just staring at her legs and pretty little feet as we sat there on the couch, watching movie. I was completely captivated by her delicate little toes, all panted up with that bright red nail polish she loves so much. They always made me think of tasty little Christmas candies.

I don't know why I found them so captivating but I did. I think it most likely started because I would find myself lost in thought as I stared at her beautifully sculpted legs. In my mind, I would imagine my hand sliding up her leg to her knee and on, to the insides of her soft thighs and beyond.

At that point, I would mentally slap myself in the face for "perving" on my baby sis and pull my eyes back down to the only bare skin I could find, namely her bare legs and sexy, adorable little feet. I suppose, in my mind her legs and feet were "legal" but anything above her knees was out of bounds to me, her big brother.

So, I suppose that when the object of my forbidden lust was out of sight and unattainable, I tended to focus on whatever physical manifestation of my heart's desire remained within my field of vision. And since Tishie was always dressed in something very short, her luscious, shapely tanned legs and her pretty, delicate little bare feet were almost always on enticing display.

I think she must have been aware of my fascination with her feet and legs and she often seemed to use them to flirt with me. She would tease me by arching her feet so that her little toes pointed at me or by wiggling and waving them at me. Sometimes, with an adorable little giggle, she would even scrunch up her toes and use them to flip me off. What's not to love?

She must have suspected what lascivious thoughts were ever present in my mind because, when she inevitably caught me ogling her legs, she would usually smile impishly, swing her feet over onto my lap and request a foot rub.

We both loved those foot rubs. She loved them because her feet were so tender and sensitive that her ecstatic moans of pleasure sounded, to me, like sexual arousal. And I loved them because gently massaging her beautiful legs and soft little feet gave me so much joy from the obviousness of the pleasure she took from it. Well, at least that was the polite fiction I chose to believe.