Little Tish Ch. 04

Story Info
Little Tish and Jackie get much closer (Tish).
20.5k words
4.75
25.9k
45

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Tish Ch. 4- Little Tish and Jack get much closer (Tish)

Tags: brother sister love, sibling love, sibling sex, feet, masturbation, her first orgasm, oral

*

Author's note: Thank you for all for your kind words, your suggestions and your votes related to this series—my first. My apologies for all errors in mechanics and with possible story inconsistencies, they are entirely mine. In my defense I made 6 or 7 requests for an editor but they all went ignored. At any rate, it's all on me folks, at least so far. (Suggestions would be appreciated if you have someone in mind that could help with these issues.) I have several more chapters already written and I have only to clean them up and wait for them to be approved. Thank you for asking.

Thank you too for all for your comments, suggestions and criticisms. All are appreciated. It strikes me that; as in humor or even with food for example, we all have differing tastes and preferences. And writing in this genre must be especially idiosyncratic. But that's the glory of being human. How boring things would be if it weren't for our differences.

As far as the dual perspectives and points of view suggestions go, I love to read and always seem to have several books going at any one time so keeping characters separate in my mind is not a problem for me. But I realize many readers here may prefer the single p.o.v. Next time I will probably go with a single perspective, but for now I find myself especially liking Little Tish's take on things because she is such an innocent and on a very exciting voyage of discovery. In case you haven't noticed, Little Tish is also very appreciative of the physical attention she receives and, when she is especially excited, she can be extremely vocal. That just may get her in a little trouble down the line; we'll have to see. Incidentally, this chapter will be particularly "exciting" for Little Tish and I wouldn't have missed that for the world.

As always, all participating characters are at least 18.

So again, many thanks to you all for your kind words, for your support and for your votes. It all means a very great deal to me. And please, enjoy.

HP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 1 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LITTLE TISH:

Following my sneaky session with my big brother's computer, I thought I'd finally figured out a credible way to get closer to him.

Though I realized that we probably didn't have quite as much to worry about as I had feared, I was still really nervous about the "3-headed baby" issue; it had been haunting my dreams for decades now. My fear was really deep.

I knew my body and I knew my heart and I knew that both needed my brother's love desperately. I could no longer endure this aching, empty agony that had been living within me for so long now. I was also reasonably sure that Jackie too was probably dealing with many of the same sorts of problems that I had been suffering. We had to do something and I sensed it would be up to me to do it.

Thanks to my sneaky little hack of his computer, I now have a pretty good idea of what he likes—what turns him on. Granted, I felt intensely guilty about spying on my big brother but I felt it had to be done if we were to get through this with our sanity intact.

'And now,' I thought with a happy little grin, 'I'm pretty sure that what turns him on - is me.'

That thought made me giddy. I also had discovered that he liked tiny girls, shaved pussies, small perky tits, cute tight asses and pretty bare feet. Also interestingly, I thought I'd discovered a recent interest in him for small but beautiful redheads.

'I wonder if he might be a just little bit taken with my good friend, Billie - with "Beeje".' I mused. 'Hummm, this could get very interesting. Oh well, one thing at a time.'

I called Billie and excitedly told her what I had discovered on Jackie's computer. But, for the time being, I left out the business with the redheads.

"Can you talk Billie?" I asked on the phone.

"Yep," she responded happily, "my parents are gone for a while—a church function or something, I think. I begged off. What's up?"

"Well I'm embarrassed and a little ashamed, but I hacked Jackie's laptop and found some very interesting stuff in there."

"Well, tell me!!" she enthused. "Come on girl, give!" I could hear the delighted smile in her voice.

Never having had any real friends before, I was pretty comfortable trusting her—especially after having shared my bed with her. "Okay, promise you'll never tell anyone—ANYONE! Promise?"

"Tish," Billie responded, "we are so much alike. We are both small. We both think we are ugly—'The Two Sisti Uglers,' remember?" I smiled at that. "You are my first real friend and I'm pretty sure that I am your first real friend too. We are both sexually naïve but horny as hell." That comment had me smiling again. "I love you Tish. You are beautiful, inside and out." She continued. "And, I would do anything, short of murder for you. Plus," obviously smiling now, "you have such a pretty bottom!" I love the way she says that. And then, giggling softly, she added, "Okay?"

"Okay Billie, I love you too." Then, smiling to myself, I said. "And, you are so yummy! Alright," I continued, "I found a folder in there and it's labeled 'Spinners'. I did a little research and learned that is a term men use for very small women they can just pick up and spin around and around on their laps while their penis is inside them. And, I gotta tell you, when I read that, it thoroughly soaked my silkies. That sounds like it would probably be pretty fun!"

"Oh Cripes," she said almost in a whisper, "What else was there?"

"Okay, there are a lot of nude pictures in there of very petite women—women who look a lot like me, as a matter of fact," I observed. And then, to myself I thought, 'Oh, what the hell.' "And there were a few new ones he added recently of small, pretty red heads as well. Billie, I think that when he saw you the other day, he really liked what he saw." She didn't say anything but I knew she was pleased to hear it. I knew she was attracted to my big brother.

"Here's the thing," I continued, "all the girls had their pussies shaved bare! Billie, it looked so beautiful—so clean and sexy. I'll bet you would look sexy as hell with a shaved pussy."

She was still quiet but it seemed like a thoughtful quiet. Also, thinking about her with a bare pussy was making me wet and tingly as hell.

"Also, in many of the pictures, the girls were wearing sexy clothes but without any underwear!" I felt myself getting wetter and wetter as I pictured Billie and myself dressed all slutty like that. "So, what do you think so far?"

"Tish, to be honest, I've never really thought about stuff like that before, but thinking about it now is making me all wet and seriously horny. To be honest, I just slid my hand down into my panties and I am soaked!" She giggled, clearly delighted at that.

"Oh and then," I almost shouted I was so excited, "I found some film clips he had saved to his laptop and they showed people—really good looking guys and girls—having sex and fucking! It was so hot and steamy my panties got drenched.

"There were clips of a guy and a girl going at it. There were some of a guy and two girls who looked like they were really having some fun. And get this; there were several that had two girls loving each other! They were licking each other's pussies and they were clearly loving it! And Billie, in many of them, the two girls looked a lot like us! Like you and me!" Billie gasped audibly at that.

"Billie, as I was looking at those I wanted to be in bed and naked with you again soo bad. God but I would love to hold your beautiful naked body against mine right now and spend about 2 hours just kissing you all over! God, I'm so hot and horny for you right now! Oh, and the girls were doing some other things to each other that made my toes curl. I hope we can try some of those things with each other soon. So, what do you think?"

"Oh Tish," she whispered through some pretty ragged breathing, "I would love it! You have me so hot right now I can't stand it! I can't wait to see you again. Can we spend the night together again? Soon?"

"God yeah, Billie, " I can't wait to see you too—to touch you and kiss you again. I can't wait either! Talking with you about this has me just about ready to start playing with myself too. My little kitty is being so naughty right now," I said with a smile and a shaky voice.

"But here's the most exciting part for me," I continued, "I checked his browser history and I found many bookmarks saved to sites that specialize in erotic stories. Almost all of the ones he had marked were about incest! And, they were about incest between siblings! I've been looking at some of them on my computer and they are hot as hell!"

I giggled and then continued, "I've been doing a lot of one handed surfing lately, if you know what I mean. And somehow, these stories make the idea of Jackie and me being sexual with each other seem less weird.

"I think I'm going to shave my pussy tonight, even though I don't really have much hair down there anyway, and then figure out a plan of attack for seducing my brother, if I can get up the nerve."

It was very quiet on the other end of the line, except for what sounded like some loud, ragged breathing. I hoped I hadn't freaked her out. "So, what do you think, Billie?"

Rather breathlessly I thought, she finally replied, "Oh God, Tish. That all sounds so exciting! And, I wanna help! Can I help you at all?" she asked hopefully.

"Hell yeah," I replied, now also breathing hard as well with my hand seriously active in my own panties, "that would be so much fun! Real partners in crime! I love it!"

"Opps, parents are home again. Sorry. Gotta go. Bye . . . Oh, love you Tish." And then she clicked off.

But I was really happy and excited. Tonight was movie night with Jackie and he was in for a few surprises, I thought smiling. I went into my bathroom, started the bath water running and reached for my razor.

--------

Mom always works very hard and she usually comes home pretty tired and goes to bed early. Her room is at the front of the house, pretty far away from our rooms, the TV room and the back yard and pool area.

After a nice dinner Jackie and I fixed for us all, Mom looked wiped out. It's so sad these days seeing how forlorn and empty she looks ever since Daddy died several years ago. She is still very young for a mother of 2 and she still has those beautiful cheerleader looks she's always had. Her face is still beautiful and her body is incredibly sexy for a mother of 2 teenagers.

But she just seems so sad and lifeless these days. I know she and Daddy had a very robust sex life and I know she misses the hot intimacy they once shared. I remember they used to keep us awake and very excited at all the sexy noises that came from their bedroom after they closed the door. She is probably extremely horny and frustrated these days. But she said good night, kissed us both lovingly and headed up to bed.

"I'm going to have a shower and get cleaned up for our movie night. Say," my big brother whispered conspiratorially, "do you want me to sneak us a bottle of wine for tonight? Does that sound good?"

"Well, yeah come to think of it." I answered thinking that it might just make my plans for Jackie's seduction that much easier to pull off. "I would love some wine tonight. I'll meet you down there in a half hour or so, okay?"

"Sounds good to me Little Sis. I'm gonna go get cleaned up and comfortable." He announced as he bounded up the stairs to his room.

Smiling brightly, if a little nervously, I walked up to my room to get myself ready for "The Great Seduction," as I had started to think of it.

In my room, I ignored my usual movie night attire of shorts and a tee shirt and went for something really special.

I stripped naked, jumped in the shower for a quick refresher as my little kitty had been naughtily gushing all afternoon, and washed. Looking down at my newly shaved pussy I couldn't believe how sexy it looked. It was entirely bare now and my little pussy lips were snuggly pressed together and tingling away madly.

But I loved how it looked and I loved the feel of it. I loved how good it felt when I ran my fingers over all my smooth skin there. I reveled in touching and patting it and it was all I could do to keep my naughty little fingers away from it. As I washed it, I couldn't help relishing how wonderfully smooth it felt and how it just couldn't seem to stop leaking my girl juice, just like it was a little ripe peach.

But my "Little Girl" was simply aching for some attention. So I finally gave in to my tingling need and couldn't resist slipping my fingers in and out and around myself down there. God it just felt so damn good to touch myself like that. It was so hard to stop but I reluctantly forced myself to pull my fingers away from between my sizzling pussy lips. I sighed with the loss of those wonderful feelings I had been enjoying.

'God but my "Little Girl" is so sensitive tonight!' I thought, delighted.

I quickly washed myself clean, stepped out of the shower and began to dry off with a soft towel. I cleaned my teeth and brushed my soft wavy hair until it shined. I dabbed a touch of perfume behind my ears, between my suddenly tingling breasts and just a smidge between my thighs. I was feeling so naughty, so horny and frankly, really nervous as well.

Looking in the mirror at my naked body I couldn't help but marvel at the nice way it had finally lost it's "stick girl" skinniness and had begun to ripen into a very tiny but, I started to believe, a very sweet looking little package of "girl sass".

Lastly, I slipped into my favorite robe. It was light blue, very soft and silky. It hung loosely on my petite frame but I noticed that it hugged my breasts so snuggly and well that it made them look bigger than they were. And my tingling nipples were fully erect and on tempting display. I was ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Author's note: At this point, the story mirrors the sibling's first sexual contact as related in Ch. 3. But this time it's from Little Tishie's point of view. Here is the place where our innocent Little Tishie demonstrates some really fancy footwork. So if that isn't included in your particular repertoire of fun and games and you want to skip that, just scroll down to Part 3 and pick up the action there. I won't hold it against you. But personally, I love Tishie's take on seducing her big brother. Enjoy.)

Movie Night: (Little Tishie's p.o.v.)

As I tiptoed down the carpeted stairs in my bare feet I stopped almost at the bottom. My big brother was sitting there looking "Hunky" and not focused on me at all. He was fiddling with the TV remote and apparently just waiting for me. 'Well, here I come Big Brother,' I thought with a nervous sigh. 'Here goes nothing.'

Quietly, I stepped up next to the couch and, pretending distractedness. I picked up the glass of wine Jackie had pored for me and quickly downed it while I just stared absently at the TV. I knew I would need the liquid courage for what I had planned.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my big brother gape at me. His eyes were drinking in my body from head to toe, as I just stood there, loving the feeling of my tingling nipples rubbing softly against the silky material of my robe. I absently stuck out my empty glass for him to refill as I stalled for time. I wanted to give him a good look at his "little" sister in her new incarnation.

Actually, I was pretty happy with his reaction as he just stared stupidly at me, with his tongue practically hanging out.

'This just might work,' I thought smiling to myself as I moved to the couch and, with an exasperated sigh; I sat sideways against the armrest and pulled my legs towards my chest. Trying for a slightly troubled expression and sighing again, I slipped my toes under Jackie's warm leg.

"Hey Tishie," Jackie said, concerned. "What's up Little Sis?"

"I have a problem, Jackie and I don't know who else to ask about it." I answered in a rush. "Mom is always so busy and distracted and I've never been able to talk with her about, well, you know, sensitive, private things anyway. But you'll probably think this is just too weird."

"Oh come on Sis," he soothed, "you know you can talk to me about anything. Come on—out with it."

"Okay, but if this gets too weird for you, just tell me to stop, okay?"

He nodded but just continued to wait, looking a little worried.

I finally let out another big sigh and looked up into his eyes. At that point, I almost lost my nerve but, after a thoughtful pause, I continued.

"You probably haven't noticed but it looks like my little baby stick-body has finally started maturing and lately I've been feeling sort of distracted by some strange feelings in my body and I've been thinking some crazy stuff."

That all just poured out in a rush. Looking down shyly, I continued in my soft little girl voice that I know melts his heart.

"Some boys at school have noticed that I'm really not 12 years old I guess and a few have started asking me out on dates. But I'm scared, Jackie!" I said with a trembling voice, almost crying.

'Oh boy, I'm playing this scene pretty well so far,' I thought smiling inwardly.

As I continued adlibbing my lines on the spot, I could see that my announcement about other boys was really getting to him. He was looking a little lost and confused and he looked like he may have been contemplating his life without me in it. He was looking pretty lost as I continued.

"I've never really wanted to be with anyone besides you before and I have no idea how to act around them."

Thinking about the possibility that these new fears just may become a reality actually made me tear up. My lower lip began to quiver and I allowed my tears to start rolling down my cheeks. I angrily wiped them away with the palms of my hands and sniffled.

'Academy award time,' I thought rather smugly. 'I am good!'

"Hell," I blurted, "I haven't even the slightest idea how to talk to a boy, much less kiss one and I'm afraid I will make a complete ass out of myself! You have lots of experience with dating Jackie; can you give me some advice? How do you kiss someone anyway?"

Clearly he was flabbergasted by my question and really conflicted about teaching me to kiss someone other than himself. I almost lost my composure and smiled as his feelings were clearly at war in his head.

"Well Tishie," he began haltingly. But then he just froze up, obviously trying to figure out how to deal with this impossible situation.

"I . . . um . . . well . . . uh . . . "

A thousand thoughts must have raced through his mind in those few seconds and he just sat there, seemingly stumped.

After a minute or so, which seemed much longer, I sighed and then sprung my trap. Behind my mask of insecurity, I was almost gleeful as I went on.

"If you can't explain it Jackie, can you just show me?"

Trying mightily to mask my delight, I saw that he was both clearly excited and delighted by this tempting idea. He just stammered.

"I don't know Sis." He replied, obviously thinking out loud. "I know we have kissed each other many times over the years but this would be a romantic kiss. Wouldn't you feel weird?"

Clearly warming to the idea, I continued almost as if I hadn't heard him at all.

"Come on Jackie," I pleaded, delighted, "It'll be fine, you'll see. And remember, you are only my half brother, okay? Come on Big Brother, I need you to help me out here all right? pleeeease?"

'Have I gone too far?' I wondered to myself. 'I have to be cool. I can't blow this now.'