Little Tish Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack and Little Tishie heat up the pool.
7.8k words
4.7
31.4k
38

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Tish, Ch. 5: Jack and Tishie heat up the pool

Tags: brother sister love, sibling love, sibling sex, feet, her first oral orgasm, hot tub, anal tease

~~~~~~ Part 1 ~~~~~

JACK:

Summer was fast approaching and the warm breeze felt wonderful on my bare skin as I stood out under the bright, beautifully blazing stars of the Milky Way waiting for my beloved little sister. I was simply elated that we had finally gotten past many of the barriers that had been thrown up in our path for all those years.

'Good god' I exalted with a huge, delighted smile,' I love my little angel.'

I heard the sliding glass door whisper softly open and then closed. I turned around and feasted my eyes on my little, elfin half-sister as she padded barefoot, naked and smiling happily over to me. It had been so many years since I had last laid my eyes on my lovely, naked little sister; she just seemed to float over to me.

'She is so incredibly beautiful,' I thought, totally head-over-heals in love with her. All I could do was stare incredulously at this tiny vision of loveliness.

"Hold it there for just a second baby, please?" I asked, holding my hand up for her to stop right where she was.

She stopped, looking a little disconcerted as I stood there in delighted amazement, just soaking in the vision of her. From the top of her beautiful wavy brown hair down to her delectable little toes, she was exquisite. My mouth must have been hanging open as I just continued to stand there, stunned and transfixed.

"What is it Jackie? What's wrong?" she asked with real concern.

In awe, I just softly said, "Not a thing Little Tishie, not a thing. I'm just memorizing every detail of you because I never want to forget the way you look right now. You are so beautiful and so perfect. I can't believe I'm so lucky."

Looking a little embarrassed, she smiled sweetly and looked at me with eyes so full of love, they practically melted my heart. She was beaming her breathtakingly beautiful 'Tishie-Smile' as she held our two large glasses of wine.

'Exquisite,' I marveled. 'This is a picture I will treasure for the rest of my life. So sweet; so beautiful; so luscious; so perfect.'

"You should do it too Baby Sis; it's a very special moment for us both. Wouldn't you say?"

"Oh yes, Big Brother, it is indeed."

She looked at me with her beautiful, deep-blue eyes so full of love and admiration. She was taking me in and doing her best to blink back tears of happiness.

"Oh my Jackie," she said reverently. "I will treasure you always. I have always loved you and I always will."

She slowly padded up to me, being extra careful not to spill. What with me being at least a foot and change taller than she, I simply picked the glasses from her hands and set them down on a table. Effortlessly, I picked her up by her hips and pulled her soft, beautiful nakedness into a fierce hug that made us both moan with sensual, flesh on flesh delight. Unashamedly we both let our tears of happiness flow from our eyes and down our cheeks.

I held her in my loving embrace for a long time, just drinking in the incredibly soft, delicate beauty of her naked little self as she hung there in my arms, her little feet dangling at least a foot off the ground - So tiny; so exquisite. Finally, I set her down and, sighing we picked up our wine glasses.

We drained our glasses and, setting them down, smiled lovingly at each other. I reached down and gripped her mouth-watering little butt cheeks in my hands and, effortlessly lifted her up and allowed her soft and very shapely legs to wrap around my waist. As she pressed her sweet little pussy against my hard stomach, I could tell that she was still tremendously excited and very wet. I knew she was starting to get horny again as she gently began grinding her soaked little puss against me.

I was completely in lust with her small but well proportioned, perky breasts and reveled in the way she was rubbing her pebble-hard little pink nipples back and forth across my chest. This was causing us both to moan with the rediscovered delight of our newly reestablished nakedness and the press of our warm, bare skin against one another.

'God, I love my sweet Baby Sister so much!' I mused in sheer delight. 'She has the softest skin in the world and I love feeling it pressed against me. I am so fucking lucky that she loves me. She's such a little goddess.'

She lifted her sweet little bee-stung lips up to mine to be kissed and I happily obliged. Supporting her warm little derriere with one arm, I ran my fingers through her wavy, light brown hair and held her head to mine and kissed her bottom lip and began softly nibbling on it.

She moaned softly in sheer delight at our forbidden contact. She loves this and she gasped as our little kisses and nibbles quickly slipped into a full-blown, standup make-out session. As I just stood there holding her naked body cradled in my arms, our breathing rapidly grew ragged with rekindled desire and our tongues began their love match—our "game of tongues." We whimpered and moaned as we made out, our tongues dueling and caressing each other in our soft, wet mouths.

'Damn!' I thought, 'everything about this little angel tastes so fucking good! I love her kisses and her soft little sugar-tongue. I can't wait to taste her sweet little bare pussy and make her cum on my tongue. Yum! Oh thank you Tishie. Thank you for loving me and for being so fucking delicious!'

I continued holding her tiny naked body to my chest and she tucked her sweet face into my neck with a happy sigh. Holding her delicious nakedness in my loving embrace I walked towards the pool and slowly stepped down the steps and into the delightfully cool water. Her soft naked warmth felt delicious next to mine in the cool water. I just stood there and gloried in the wonder of my incredibly beautiful little sister and my fierce love for her.

I let us sink down until our heads were under water and, smiling, we tried kissing there but quickly gave in to a wave of happy giggles as we surfaced again. I walked us to the side of the pool and, continuing to hold her sweet, soft little self gently against the side of the pool, we remained there for a time, just reveling in the warmth each other's embrace.

My little sister had her sweet elfin face buried in my neck and seemed totally relaxed and peaceful. As she relaxed there, she started giving my neck very soft light kisses and whispered into the hollow of my neck, giving me delightful chills all over my body.

"Big Brother?" She whispered so softly I could barely hear her.

"Humm?" I responded.

"When I was sitting naked on your lap, just after you made me cum for the first time a while ago - do you remember?"

"She asked, already knowing the answer perfectly well . . . " I whispered, smiling.

Chuckling sexily, she continued. "Well, as I was sitting there, naked and so happy in your arms, I had the sense that I was exactly where I was meant to me; I was right where I belong. Jackie, I haven't felt so peaceful, so loved, so comfortable or so happy since we were little kids, playing and running around naked in this very pool. I feel like, finally, I can breathe again." As she said this, I could feel her squeezing me tighter around my neck with her soft little arms and around my middle with her extraordinarily soft and shapely legs.

"I just love you soooo much. I love you with all my heart." She whispered happily, once again breathing into my neck and giving me scores of little chill raising kisses there.

I lifted her little chin once again and kissed her tenderly on her beautiful, pouty, bee-stung lips.

"I know Little Sis." I whispered back between our kisses. "I love you so very, very much and you make me so happy. Thank you for just being you." I said with a little catch in my voice.

"Yer welcome Big Brother. " She sighed contentedly as I gloried in the wonderful feel of her soft, naked little self, pressed so lovingly against me.

Lifting her higher, I took one of her hard, little nipples into my mouth and began lightly suckling and nibbling on it. She gasped and, holding my head tightly to her happily tingling breast she whispered, "Ohhh, it feels sooooo goooood when you kiss my nipples like that Jackie. I love it. Please, don't ever stop."

I honestly think she might really be able to learn to cum from breast stimulation alone. She loves having her nipples sucked and nibbled and it makes her so hot and so wet! Her beautiful little breasts are so sensitive and I've never seen anything like the way my kissing them drives her so close to the edge.

'Well, we'll have to work on that,' I thought happily.

"Okay Little Sis," I panted as I kissed my way across her narrow chest to her other little puffy-pink treasure.

"Ohhhhhh yeessssss, Big Brother, you know how I love it when you do that to me, don't you?"

Then through her little naughty grin, I could hear her 'Little Tishie voice' as she softly whispered, "You like sucking your little sister's titties, don't you—you big naughty, naughty boy?" She knows me so well.

"Oh yea, and you like having your big brother playing with your little naked body too, don't you? Oh, my little Tishie is such a naughty little girl - my naughty, naughty little girl." I responded with a loving smile.

"Well," she panted sexily, "this naughty little girl loves having her big brother doing anything he wants to her. Because it feels so wonderful to her when he does. This naked little girl's body belongs to her big brother because she needs him so much."

I walked us back to the shallow end and sat her up on the lip of the pool. I could tell she loved the texture of the cool, wet cement on her soft little rump as she wiggled around there in her wet little puddle of water.

I remained between her lovely legs that spread even wider and, as she saw me looking hungrily at her perfect, little bare pussy, it seemed to twitch slightly and cause her to jump and whimper just from my mere glance.

'I just love how responsive her little body is.' I marveled. 'All I have to do is to look at her "Little Girl" and it twitches. Sweet!'

It was close to a full moon, perfectly bright enough under the stars that I could easily make out her sweet, wet pussy with her lips pressed so closely together, they didn't even part. I could tell that it was once again producing it's own honeyed wetness and that her pussy lips were rapidly swelling with her blood, her desire and her sweet, sweet juices - her little girl-honey.

Spreading her beautiful little legs even further apart, I began kissing and caressing her soft legs, knees and her pretty feet.

I couldn't resist them and so, once again, I brought first one then the other of her tiny feet to my mouth and began suckling and washing all around and in between her delicate toes with their tiny red painted nails.

'Such tiny little toes,' I thought in wonder, 'such cute little sexy toenails, all painted up and ready to be pampered.'

As she moaned and whimpered, I made love to her toes, her ankles and her heels. Very gently, I began kissing and chewing her soft insteps just shy of tickling her. This caused her to squeeze her eyes shut and whine adorably as she pointed her toes and curled them tightly against the teasing pleasure my mouth was providing.

Finally, I brought them together right before my face and, marveling at the beautiful, sexy soft skin of her soles, I buried my face in them and just held them so they were pressed softly against my face and my lips. So smooth - so baby-soft - Bliss!

I held them there a while, just reveling in their soft warmth and listening to my baby sister moan in delighted pleasure with their pampering.

'God I love those little guys.' I thought happily. 'And she very clearly loves my loving them.'

"Ohhhh Goddd! I love it when you play with my feet Big Brother. It feels sort of wicked and ohhh soooo sexy. It makes me sooo wet! I can feel the honey filling my little puss. I think you could almost make me cum this way."

'Humm,' I thought with a warm smile, 'something else to try.'

'I can't wait to taste her sweet little pussy.' I thought. 'I just know she'll go wild when she feels my tongue on her sweet little juicy peach.'

I had yet to taste her cute little "hotpocket" and I was, In fact, beside myself to get my tongue inside her sweet little girl slit and lick all the sweet, girl-cum out of her.

But, torturing us both, I slowly kissed my way up her beautiful legs, to the insides of her knees and then to the tender flesh between her thighs. She was whimpering and squirming on the cool, wet cement, moaning softly with pleasure and wild with her need.

Her head was laid back and rolling slowly from side to side in sheer delighted anticipation; She knew what was coming and she could barely contain herself. She had never before enjoyed a tongue licking up between her tingling, slippery-wet pussy lips but she knew it was coming and she was writhing and shivering with aching anticipation.

Slipping my hands under her cute little, almost boyish bottom, I pulled her closer to the edge and, slipping her sexy legs over my shoulders and down my back, I began spreading her legs far apart for maximum, tasty access to her incredibly beautiful little virgin pussy. I loved the way she smelled - so delicious!

Wrapping my arms around her legs, I used my thumbs to press her wet lips up and down, siding them against each other as she writhed and cried out for more. Her sweet smelling, bare little peach was on full juicy display and she was at my mercy.

'So ripe! So juicy! So wet! So damn beautiful!' I thought as I blew softly on her tingling little puss, causing her to squirm and groan, rather loudly.

"Oh Little Sis, you smell heavenly and I know you're going to taste simply delicious. You do know I'm going to kiss and lick your pussy now, don't you?"

She could only manage an adorable needy little growl sound as she rolled her hips, trying to push her smoldering little puss against my face.

'God, her Little Girl is so needy and "she's" so hungry!' I realized with delight.

"Do you want me to kiss and lick your pussy now, Tishie? Come on; Let me hear you say it."

"Oh yes, Big brother," she moaned. "Your naughty little sister wants her big brother to lick her pussy. She needs for him to lick her naughty little pussy. Please Big Brother; please lick your baby sister's pussy. Please? "She's" tingling and aching so bad now! Oh, please? Oh God, just Please hurry!"

I gently pressed her legs back even further so that her upper thighs were pressed into her sensitive, pert little breasts - her knees closer to her ears. This left her wide open to me and, for the first time, I could see all of her, from the bottom of her cute little chin all the way down, passed her delicious smelling pussy and on down to her sweet little rosebud that just sat there, subtly flexing sympathetically with her adorable little pussy.

'Hmmmmm . . .'

I couldn't resist and, as I continued pressing her outer labia around and against one other with one hand, I lowered the fingers of my other hand to drift gently down to her butt crack. I lightly allowed them to drift up and down in there, softly drifting back and forth across her little rosebud and stimulating the sensitive tissues pulsing away so adorably down there.

Each time my fingers brushed past her cute little flower, she would whimper and lift her pelvis, trying for more concentrated pressure down there. I loved the way her little hips were rolling and writhing around in hungry anticipation.

'Well, there is another little sensitive spot on her incredibly responsive body that deserves a little attention.' I marveled as she continued to whimper and writhe with the wild tingling and teasing going on between her wonderfully soft and sexy legs.

'Every time my fingers pass over her tender little rosebud, she yips out a soft little cry and jumps slightly like she is receiving a little jolt of pleasure from there. I think she will probably really love some extra attention there but I should take that very slowly and cautiously.'

Kissing my way up the insides of her soft thighs, I got closer and closer to her aching liquid center, which was now flowing freely with her delicious smelling girl-honey. As her whimpers turned to hungry groans, I softly blew on her sweet little kitty and it's soft, slippery slit. She cried out, pleading for me to do something - anything - about her screaming empty, hunger.

"Oooooohhhh, Fuuuccckkk, Big Brother. What are you doing to me? You're driving me crazy again," she whimpered. "Please don't tease me any more, Jackie? Please? My little pussy hurts and she needs you to love her!"

I knew that she had suffered enough lately and I had no heart to continue her sexual agony, at least not on this night. So, I leaned close and began covering her delicious, sodden little puss with light, tender kisses— just little soft smooches and only the lightest, short little licks from my the tip of my tongue all up and down her labia, just dipping in slightly to lap up a little of her sweet, leaked honey. She was dying for more but she was loving every little lick - every little taste.

'God, she tastes so fucking delicious!' I thought happily. 'I could just drink her up by the mouthful.'

She groaned loudly at the intimate contact but we were almost beyond caring at that point. She whimpered and squirmed her sweet little hips, her moans growing louder and her hips writhing with her need. My little baby sister was wantonly pushing her hungry little puss up, desperately seeking my mouth to grind against. Her need was palpable now and I could sense the obvious ache in her.

"Ohhhhh godddd, Jackie. I just can't stand anymore teasing. Please! Whatever you're going to do to 'her.' just do it! -More! Now? Pleeaasee?"

"And when does my nasty little baby sister want her big brother to lick her sweet little pussy? Her little pussy that smells so sweet - so fucking delicious?"

"AHHHHGG FUCK!" she cried out in total frustrated sexual agony. "Now please! Oh God, now pleeEEEAASSSSEEEEE!

"OHHHH FUCK YEAHHHHhhh!" she shrieked, way too loudly, as my tongue started at the very bottom of her now freely flowing slit and licked her firmly and sweetly all the way from her tight little anus clear up to her clit - beyond and then back down again - lovingly, drinking from her, sucking up her sweet little-girl honey.

'She loves everything.' I realized happily. 'She's so sensitive everywhere . . . so needy and responsive!'

"OOOOOHHHHH FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK, JACKIE! HOW CAN ANYTHING POSSIBLY FEEL SOOO FUCKINGGGG GOOD? MNUHH! YOUR TONGUE FEELLLSSSSS SOOOOOOO GOOOOOD ON MY PUSSSSSSYYYYY! MNPHH! PLEEEZZZEEE DON"T St, St, STOP! OHHH PLEEEEEZZZZZEEEEE!"

Pulling back momentarily, I smiled and asked, "You like that, do you?"

"OHH FUUCCKKKK YESSSSSSS!" she cried out breathlessly. "MY,YI,YI,YI CLLLITTT LOVVVESSSS YU, YOUUUU!"

"Well, I'm going to have to stop if you can't keep the noise down. I won't be able to make you feel good like this any more if you can't keep the noise down. So hush baby. Okay? Please don't' wake up our mother! Please?"

"UGGGGGGG! Fuck!" She groaned, trying mightily to stifle her joyful passions as she squirmed and writhed, frantically pushing out her pussy, looking desperately for something to grind against. "Okay Jackie," she said, "I'll try. But, I think my Big Brother likes licking his Little Sister's pussy too much. I think he likes it a lot. I know this Little Sister loves feeling her Big Brother's tongue licking out her juicy Little Gir . . .

"OHHH FUCK THAT'S GOOD!" She howled. "Oops." I saw her take a finger between her teeth and bite down, hard.