Little Tish Ch. 11

Story Info
What about little Billie? Can she come out and play too?
37.2k words
4.72
27.7k
36

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Tish – Ch. 11: What about Little Billie? Can she 'come out and play' too?

Tags: brother sister love, brother sister sex, sibling love, sibling sex, lesbian sex, anal play, spanking, feet, pussy spanking, light bondage, 1st Time, 3-ways

Author's note: This is a fairly long love story principally between a 19-year-old male in college, his innocently beautiful half-sister still in high school, her equally beautiful redheaded girlfriend and their hot-blooded little mother as well. The sexy little mom may not be quite as innocent perhaps but she is seriously beautiful and as lusty as a mink in heat, even if she is desperately trying to resist her powerful, innate urges. But it remains at its heart, a love story between several young, libidinous innocents who really care about finding a way to make their love, and their lusty desires, work – not an easy task.

This chapter is a long one but it is packed with plenty of hot, loving action and teasing as well. It is also broken up into 3 distinct sections. Also, I have taken some suggestions to heart and dropped a good deal of the "needless recaps".

One of the most interesting aspects of writing this little story has been exploring the arguments and thought processes involved in establishing these far-from-normal relationships in caring, stimulating, lusty and loving ways. It's been fun finding out whether or not they finally manage to work it all out or not and, if they do, how? But I'm happy that love usually finds a way.

Again, thank you for your patience. If it's a quick fix you're looking for, then this may not be for you; I won't hold it against you. This chapter might be able to stand on its own but the narrative would make much more sense if the story were read from the beginning.

I have grown to love and care for these beautiful, randy little innocents who, at least to me are entirely lovable and for whom I hold no animus. This chapter is the second part of the "pay-off" we've been working up to for a while now. Little Tish and Jackie must figure out what the hell to do about sweet Little Billie and, of course there is still their beautifully sexy little mother waiting in the wings. We will get there but thanks for coming along for the ride and for your patience.

Enjoy,

HP

~~~~~~~~~~ Part 1 ~~~~~~~~~

JACKIE:

Still happily naked, we stopped in the hallway just before heading down the stairs. Little Tishie, my sweet little baby sister, was feeling pretty nervous about our mother's imminent reaction to what we had been doing in my room, namely relieving my little half-sister of her virginity.

But we were also blissfully happy with the warm memories of our recent lovemaking and, even as we stood there gazing lovingly into each other's eyes, I knew my sperm was flowing freely all around inside her fertile womb and still slowly leaking from my baby sister's perfect little pussy.

Due to birth control issues, I know I should have been scared half to death about that. But, instead, I was feeling utterly fulfilled and happy that my Little Tishie was holding my potent sperm warmly, deep within her beautiful little body.

We both knew we were being foolish and more than a little stupid for allowing that to happen but, truth to tell, we were both so deliriously happy having finally consummated our forbidden and long-denied love, that we were both just too delighted to care much at the moment. But we were, after all, heading down to face our mother.

We were on our way to have a talk with our mother but we had almost forgotten our wonderful and beautiful Little Billie, our co-conspirator and lover of my sweet little sister.

"Come here Little Sis," I said warmly. "Big brother needs some love." I stooped and picked Tishie up as if she weighed nothing at all. Supporting her by her sweet little butt, she wrapped her legs around my middle, squeezed me tightly and sighed.

"Okay Big Brother, Little Sister needs some love too. She's just a little nervous." She stretched her lips up for a kiss and was rewarded with a nice one. It was our 'game of tongues' all over again and, in my loving embrace, she almost forgot her nervousness.

"Oh my Jackie," she whispered. "I love you soooo much. Can't we just go back to bed, cuddle up and go to sleep?"

"No Tishie. You know we can't." I argued. "Billie is still here with Mom and it wouldn't be fair to her. Don't worry. We'll face Mom down together and she'll just have to get over it. And I'll be with you." Then smiling, I said, "Don't forget Baby Girl, you are stuck with me."

Bravely she returned my smile and said, "Okay Jackie, let's go." And, holding hands, we headed down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At The Pool With Billie

There was no one downstairs so we looked out on the pool area. Only Billie was there, floating blissfully in the pool, lying on a raft on her back with beads of water slowly drying on her spectacularly beautiful little body.

As I watched I became mesmerized by a lucky drop of water as it slid slowly and sensuously from her succulent and obviously erect, light pink nipple down past her firm tummy and on down her side only to disappear down somewhere on the soft skin of her back. Damn, but our little Beeje was a soft and sexy little thing.

At first she just seemed to be lying there with her face into the sun but as we looked closer, we saw that she was lightly caressing her perfect little breasts and teasing her ripe little nipples. Her nipples looked like they were just aching to be suckled and gently pulled.

"Look Big Brother," Tishie whispered. "She's teasing herself. She loves it when I do that to her. I love to bring her there slowly. I tease and please her for a long time and when she finally cums, she absolutely loses her mind. And you have never seen a more beautiful face than Billie's when she is in the middle of a monster orgasm. Oh, isn't she beautiful Jackie?"

"Ohmygod, yes!" I whispered, truly awed by her sexy female sensuality. "I really hope you meant it when you said you wanted all three of us to be together. Making love with the two of you would make me a happy, happy man. But, you're sure you wouldn't get jealous?"

"Big Brother, I told you that I am crazy in love with both of you and I really don't mind sharing you with her. As a matter of fact, I can't wait to see you two together. It makes my pussy tingle every time I think about it.

"But, if it's okay with her, I'd really like to be with you guys for her first time. I think I could help her to relax and I want her to really know that the three of us together is what I want."

Little Beeje was clearly off in her own world. As she continued teasing her pretty little breasts, her eyes were closed and she kept rolling her head slowly from side to side as if she were trying mightily to keep from touching herself. She appeared to be moaning softly, wrapped up in her own little cocoon of pleasure and growing hunger.

It was just about then, that I noticed her pretty little toes flexing and her spectacular legs rubbing against themselves, obviously trying to get a measure of friction onto her little clit. It was time for us to join her; she looked like she might like a little help.

"Let me go first Jackie. I don't want to embarrass her, . . . well, not too much anyway." She whispered, smiling mischievously. She slid the door open and slipped out onto the deck.

As my little goddess of a baby sister, stepped into the water and began to make her way over to the raft, Little Billie opened her beautiful blue-green eyes and smiled into the loving deep blue eyes of my gorgeous little sis.

"Hi there beautiful," Little Tishie said with a warm, loving smilie. "Would you like a little help with that?"

I was over by the door but when Little Billie noticed me standing there watching, she got a little startled. As she was just starting to get used to all of us being in an almost constant state of undress, Billie immediately began to cover her naked body with her hands and arms, trying to look like she had just been lying there waiting.

"Wha . . . Uh . . . Ummm . . . Oh, hi Tishie," she managed with an embarrassed, flushed little smile.

Smiling warmly, Tishie soothed, "Oh Billie, don't stop on our account. We've spent enough time together doing that stuff that you should know better than to be embarrassed."

Having said that, Tishie waded over to the raft and took her beautiful little lover's face in her tiny hands. She gazed lovingly into Little Billie's eyes, bent over and gave her little girlfriend a warm, loving kiss. As Billie relaxed, the kiss turned ever more passionate and fairly quickly, it had them both panting for breath.

After a time, Little Tishie pulled back from her little lover and asked, "Where's Mom?"

"She went up to her room a while ago." Billie answered. "How did it go with Jackie? What does he think about all this?"

"Oh, he'll be over in a minute if that's okay with you. He wants to know that you're okay with the three of us . . . um . . . maybe . . . um . . . being together," she said with a happy, warm loving smile.

Little Billie looked just totally gob smacked as my wonderful little sister continued trying to explain the gist of what we had discussed.

"He is more than okay with you and me staying together. Oh, he's so wonderful Billie! The idea of you and me being close and intimate really turns him on and he is really happy that we've found each other.

"But, if you think you might be able to deal with it, I would love for the three of us to be really . . . um . . . close. So you have to figure out how you would feel about that.

"Both Jackie and I would love for the three of us to be together – sort of a three-person couple, if things work out as I hope they will – but he won't push himself on you – on us – unless you really want that too.

"He is okay with the two of us remaining as we have been even if you can't deal with the three of us being together in some way. But we both hope that you would like to join with us. Billie, I know it's very unorthodox but hell, around here, what isn't?

"So anyway, while you try to wrap your head around that outrageous little idea, what happened with Mom?"

"What happened?" Billie blurted, totally overwhelmed by my little sister's news. "Girl, you should be telling me what happened. You've got that 'well-fucked-and-damn-happy-about-it' look on your pretty face. So, come on – give!"

Tishie beamed at her friend and just nodded. "Oh Billie it was incredible! Everything felt so wonderful and so delicious that my knees are still shaking." She said smiling warmly with the memory, squeezing her legs together and thinking of all the warm cum still leaking from her. "And it didn't hurt much at all. Jackie made it so wonderful for me. I'm so lucky! Well . . . WE are so lucky – but again, it's your call.

"I'm a little worried about Mom but, seriously, it was the most incredible, magical thing that's ever happened to me. I loved it! God but he's a good lover," she concluded with a wistful, far off warmth glowing in her eyes.

"I'm so jealous!" Billie offered. "We couldn't hear too well but from all the moaning and groaning, it sounded like things went very well indeed. You are so lucky Tishie! You're just glowing!"

"Don't worry Billie," Tishie said with an irrepressible smile, "I'll tell you all about it. But for now, Jackie is all right with you and me. He isn't jealous at all. And if HE isn't . . . then?" she added with raised eyebrows and a sparkle in her eyes.

Tishie continued. "I'm sure I won't have a problem with the three of us joined together in a relationship either. But who knows? If it works out and the three of us can be together then if it's what you want, Jackie can be with both of us. Would you still like him to be your first?"

Billie just starred open mouthed. "You mean you would be okay with that? You would really share him with me? Jesus! That would be wonderful! Really? I'm all tingly now just thinking about it."

But just then I walked out the door. "Well," I beamed, "you two have just got to be the most beautiful two creatures in the whole world. How did I ever get so lucky as to be here, on this fine, fine afternoon with you two gorgeous creatures?" And then softer, with a warm smile at Billie, "Hi there you gorgeous little ginger-headed hottie, you. And what are you doing floating around out here all by yourself? Where's Mom?"

"Well," Billie said, "when you two left, she was looking pretty upset and out of sorts. We just sat here a while with her just staring off into space and I started feeling really bad for her. That couldn't have been easy for her, watching her two children heading up to bed naked and unable to do much about it. I love her too now, you know.

"Anyway, I hated seeing her so unhappy so I did my best to, well . . . to be . . . um . . . comforting." Billie said with a sweet, embarrassed little smile.

"So what happened with her?" Tishie asked with an understanding little grin of her own.

"Okay, in a nutshell, here is what happened. When you two disappeared inside the house, your mom was really upset and, well . . . very sad, I guess you could say.

"From what she said, one of her biggest fears is that you two will just go away with each other and leave her all alone. I think she has reconciled herself to the reality of you two being together and she even told me that the thought of it – of you two together – is really exciting to her. I think it, well . . . that it really turns her on. She's just afraid of all the problems you are likely to run into and the fear of being abandoned.

"Then, when we started hearing you two going to it up there, the sounds of your lovemaking were really turning us both on.

"She told me how surprised she was at how much the idea was making her so wet and as horny as hell. She even sort of dreamily whispered something about how she would love to be up there with you.

"So, clever young thing that I am, I figured I would try to make it seem like she was almost there with you. I got her to give me another kiss and—god, can that woman kiss – that led to a pretty passionate make-out session.

"I eased my way down and began suckling her wonderful breasts. You know how she loves having her boobs played with. And then, pretty soon I was kissing and licking her pussy. She loved that and was pretty much off in her own little world, thoroughly enjoying my naughty tongue tickling her delicious little pussy. She went pretty wild with it.

"Tishie, she got so excited with me eating her pussy while we listened to you two up there that she just couldn't seem to stop cuming. I did my best to time her orgasms to yours' . . . well, at least every time we could hear you. I did a pretty good job of it too, if I do say so myself.

"Every time one of you guys reached a climax, I made sure she did too. I know she was picturing you guys and she must have felt she was almost there, enjoying the pleasure right along with you.

"I think she loved it." Billie said grinning. "When she finally headed back in the house, she looked dazed and pretty happy and seemed hell-bend on getting real close to one of her infamous 'power tools'.

We all got a little chuckle out of that. And then Little Billie went on.

"There is more but that's pretty much the essence. Of course, that left me pretty hot-and-bothered laying here in the warm sunshine and that's how you managed to catch me." Little Beeje said with a naughty little, half-guilty smile.

"So," she continued with a mischievous little grin. "It looks like everyone around here has had a wonderfully satisfying afternoon except for . . . um . . . well . . . me". She bit her lower lip adorably and softly asked, "Anyone have any ideas how we might be able to reduce my stress levels a bit?"

My sweet baby sis put her arms around little Beeje and began nibbling and suckling her beautiful firm little breasts. Billie's nipples clearly loved the attention. She gasped, closed her eyes and laid her head back on the float with an adorable little moan that made my cock spring to rock-hard attention.

Tishie stationed herself so that she pretty much blocked Billie's view of her lower body. Slipping her arm under Billie's head she pulled her lips up to her own for a sexy, wet kiss that lasted for quite a while.

"Oh god, Billie," Tishie said. "I'm amazed at just how lovely you are but it always seems brand new when I see you naked. You are just so scrumptious. Like this tender little spot on your beautiful, slender little white neck for instance."

There followed the sounds of sweet little kisses and whimpers as Billie began responding to my little sister's nuzzling her neck. I also noticed increased squirming and rubbing of soft thighs together as our little redhead began responding to Tishie's lips and tongue.

But Billie's little Easter candy toes were adorable and utterly irresistible to me. So when I noticed her trying to generate a little friction on her delicious looking little clit by pressing and rubbing her soft thighs together, I knew how I was going to approach this. I was utterly captivated by her tiny, delicate feet as she began flexing and curling her little pink tipped toes in on themselves. Perfect!

'God, is she ever beautiful!" I thought in wonder, as I looked on, no longer satisfied to be a mere bystander.

'Well, Tishie said Billie's feet were almost as sensitive as were her own. I suppose I should find out for myself.'

So while Little Beeje was otherwise occupied, I slipped up to the bottom of her floating mattress and gently took hold of her pretty little feet. I heard her gasp as I began softly licking and chewing her soft little insteps and her pretty little Easter candy toes. She whimpered her delight as I pulled her sweet little toes into my mouth and began washing them with my tongue.

As I continued washing her adorable little feet and toes, I began gently pushing her knees out to the side so that the soles of her feet were practically facing each other and gently pushed her legs apart.

'Her little pink pussy is so perfect!' I thought in wonder. 'It's so wet and slippery looking I can almost see her girl-honey flowing from between her tightly snug little neither lips. Exquisite.'

"I can't seem to stop kissing you my sweet Little Billie." Tishie murmured lovingly. "You are so easy to love—so soft . . . so beautiful."

And, with that my baby sister began seriously making out with her little girlfriend. Their kissing sounded delicious and I began running my hands up the insides of Billie's legs, working my way up to her sweet, little fragrant flower, the pretty pink pedals of which were beginning to swell with excitement and dampen with her sweet smelling girl-honey.

"Oops." Tishie giggled. "I seem to be neglecting a few important little details here. "God, Billie. Your nipples are so pretty and hard. Are they as tingly and achy as they look? Would they like a little attention?"

"Yes please," Billie sighed. Her head tilted back and her eyes slipped closed in anticipation. "Oh god, Tishie. I would love that! Bite them for me please."

I saw Billie's hands grab my baby sister's head and pull it in tighter to her tingling little nipples as she groaned with pleasure and said. "Tishie, Jackie is licking my toes. Is that okay with you? It feels soooo nice. But are you sure it's all right?"

"Oh yes little sweetie. We both want to love you. Are you sure you want him to? Do you like it?"

"Yes please. Ummmmmm! You are right Tishie. He is so good at that. He's making my pussy tingle like crazy and he's not even touching me there . . . yet. It's aching bad Tishie; it's tingling and throbbing and in serious need of some attention."