Little Tsaritsa Ch. 04

Story Info
Arkady's really not such a bad fellow...
5k words
4.82
7.3k
6

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IV

o0o

Nadezsha stirred awake to the sensation of a hand massaging her shoulder. With a sleepy groan, she rubbed her eyes, pausing as she felt the mattress beneath her, and its exquisite firmness. This wasn't her fold-out. And who was rubbing her?

She lifted her head from the pillow, and Arkady came in focus. He had a magazine in his other hand, and was reading by the light of his lamp. It was already getting dark, and she guessed it to be around five.

"I trust you slept well," he said. She nodded slowly, blinking several times. She felt satin on her body and looked down to see the rich, warm hue against her skin, and heat flooded her cheeks as she recalled just where she was, and how she had come to be here.

"I was thinking that we could order dinner. I'm tempted to have you cook for me, but I am certain you do enough at the restaurant." As he spoke, she took note of what he was wearing. A black and blue tracksuit. So the thing with mobsters and tracksuits was apparently true. But he looked good in it, and the jacket was unzipped, revealing the white of a tank top or undershirt.

"Um. That would be nice."

He nodded, maintaining a casual tone, as if she had imagined the intimacy they'd shared. "Well then. It will give us time to talk."

"About what?" She pulled herself up into a seated position, straightening the robe so that it did not expose so much of her chest.

"Much as I enjoy making passionate love to you, there are other aspects to this relationship that must be considered." He reached out to stroke a finger along her jaw. "Such as consequences of physical intimacy."

"...And?" she asked warily. She knew she was protected, but he didn't.

"Would you rather go to the pharmacy yourself or would you prefer I get the morning-after pills?"

"No. I'm already on the pill." It hadn't started out as a means of birth control but a way to manage difficult periods. She'd always insisted on condoms with the couple of guys she'd gone that far with, so Arkady had indeed planted his seed in virgin earth, so to speak. Not that she was about to mention that to him, lest that over-inflate his ego.

"Oh?"

She fixed him with a level stare. "I'm on it for medical reasons, but it'll do for this. Enough about me, what about you? What sorts of things have you experienced? Someone like you would have had his pick of women." She gestured to his well-toned body to make her point.

"Yes. I am fortunate where physical appearance is concerned and the advantages it gives me, I see no point in not acknowledging that." He shrugged modestly. "And yes, there were women eager to bed me. I did take some of them up on their offers. So I learned from them, and you are the beneficiary of that experience."

"Did you ever have any serious relationships?"

"No. None of them were like you." The back of his hand slid along her cheek. "You are mine now, and I have no intention of letting you go."

She lifted her chin, pondering her responses to that. Could he be baiting her into an argument to have more sex with her, just to show her who was the boss?

"Have you ever had a sexually-transmitted infection?" she asked bluntly. He blinked and slid a finger along the other side of her face.

"You're not the only one who has been careful, my dear. I've seen what carelessness does to a man. And a woman, as well."

She raised her eyebrow, images of wasted people coming to mind. She'd seen pictures of meth and crack addicts in their last days, and there was also the krokodil that was cheap but was reflected in its value the damage it did to a human body. And the pictures she saw in her high school health class of infected genitalia. The lessons had been effective, though, the images searing into her memory and giving her a healthy respect for condoms.

"Well. That certainly is good to know." An awkward silence fell across them for a moment before she rolled over to climb out of bed. Wincing a bit at the soreness between her thighs, she rose to her feet. "I need my clothes," she mumbled, wondering if he'd left them where they'd been discarded.

"Are you in such a rush to replace my robe?" Arkady asked lightly from behind her. "Besides, I plan to have you again before I let you go, and that robe will make things much easier."

"You're going to make the most of this aren't you?" Nadezsha asked dryly as she turned back to him. He set the magazine aside and rose from the bed.

"And why shouldn't I?" he asked bluntly. "I've wanted you for three years, and now I have you." He approached her, lifting his hands to cup her face. "Being with you was more than I had hoped for in my fantasies. Now that I have tasted of you, I can only want more."

He leaned in to envelop her lips within a kiss, and she moaned softly against his mouth. One of his hands slid up to tangle within her hair while the other one moved down her back. Their bodies now flush against one another, she felt the evidence of his renewed desire press against her lower stomach.

When she pulled back, he relinquished his grip. "Shall we order dinner? I have several menus," he offered, and she was grateful for the shift to something more casual.

"Sure, that sounds good."

He showed her several menus he kept in the kitchen nook. Once they'd had a brief discussion, coming to a quick agreement on the food, he called in the order while having her sit in the living room, giving her a blanket. She settled on the couch with her book-bag, pulling out her tablet as Arkady turned on the television.

Not surprisingly, he slid under the blanket, sitting next to her, but fortunately, he did not lean in. She completed her reading assignments for the night, lightly tapping on the screen. Just as she was about to do some casual reading while Black Mirror played on the television, the intercom rang. He rose from the couch, and she caught a nice view of his rear end, taut under the material that covered it.

Arkady spoke into the intercom, and within a couple of minutes, a member of the Volga staff brought up the food. Arkady checked the contents briefly before pulling out a tip and signing the receipt.

Arkady had promised that all the takeout menus he kept were from good restaurants, and he'd been right about at least one. She murmured contentedly as she took in mouthful after mouthful. It appeared that his ardor had cooled, for he made no attempts to tease or titillate her through their meal, which he had spread out in front of them on the coffee table.

It was a little weird relaxing with him like this, as if he were an ordinary man. Watching a show on Netflix, ordering in dinner... fucking. She remembered Arkady's words, and her pussy clenched warmly as she thought of his renewed attentions.

After their meal, Arkady put the rest of it in the fridge, looking over his shoulder at her. "You can take these home with you." Opening a cabinet in another nook, he lifted out a bottle and poured them some wine. She lifted it to her nose, inhaling the faint notes of the vintage. Not surprisingly, it was good wine.

He rose from the couch and came back with a small black binder and a pen. "So tell me, how much was tuition last fall? And this spring? And the books?" he asked.

She knew exactly how much she had spent, and how much her scholarships had covered, having kept track of it all with a spreadsheet. "You mean how much altogether or how much I paid? I managed to get a couple of small scholarships, they were a few hundred dollars each."

"What you paid." He flipped open the binder and held the pen.

"Wait, why are you asking?" she asked, craning her neck. What use did he have for such information?

"Writing you a check."

"... Oh. But." She paused. She quoted the appropriate amount, and he quickly scribbled out a check before tearing it out and handing it to her as casually as he would offer a Kleenex. She gasped softly as she glanced at it, he'd rounded it up to the nearest thousand.

"I thought you might want some money to buy something nice. A dress, perhaps. And some shoes to go along with it. Someone like you deserves pretty things to wear."

"I... Um. Thank you." Nadezsha stared down at the check.

"Of course, I would like to see you in said pretty things." Arkady was now smirking at her, his gaze sharp with desire.

She felt her cheeks warm under his intense stare. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time I go shopping."

"Good. Come here." He sat back against the cushions, patting his lap. She set the check down and went over to him, feeling his hands slide along her hips as he pulled her into his lap. A hand slid up to her breast, massaging it slowly through the satin, and she closed her eyes, resting her head against the crook of his shoulder. She responded by placing her hand on his chest, feeling the strong beat within.

"Spend the night with me," he whispered. "You have what you need here, and it gives us more time to get to know one another." He massaged her breast, shifting around so that she felt the erection pressing against her rear end.

"It was just supposed to be one cup of coffee," came the retort. A deep chuckle burst from Arkady's throat. "This is much more enjoyable than a cup, no?"

She let out a small huff and bit her tongue.

"You don't have a pet to feed, or something in the oven?"

"...No," she admitted. "But I don't have a toothbrush..."

"There is a department store on the first and second floors of this building. I can order whatever toiletries you need," Arkady smoothly parried this potential issue. "In fact, Ocean View is not a suitable place for you at all."

"Then you can get me an apartment in a better location," Nadezsha replied quickly. Heck, she'd pay for it herself if she had to, hadn't she just gotten a fat check from him? As nice as Arkady's place was, she wasn't going to let him reel her in so easily.

"That, I can do," he commented, and she was silent in the absence of the argument she'd expected from him. She'd thought he would demand that she move in here.

"Something a bit closer to the downtown area, I think."

"I don't want to live too far from the restaurant."

"You need a car, then."

What? Arkady had said he'd take care of her, but she didn't expect him to shoulder her financial worries, especially in such a casual manner. Did he really have so much money?

"Um, wow. That's really nice of you."

"I'm not so bad once you get to know me, hmm?" He pressed his lips along the side of her face. Her nipples were hard under the robe.

"You are not," she acknowledged as she glanced along his chest. His hand slid under the robe and cupped her groin. She moaned softly and arched as a finger started caressing her slick folds.

"So if I were to ask for more of your attentions, you would not hesitate. Hmm?" he inquired.

"No, Arkady."

"Good. Because I like having you in my lap like this." A finger slid into her, wiggling around. She bit back a soft gasp and pressed her face against his neck and shoulder. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he fingered her, wrapping his other arm around her waist. "And I enjoy how you feel and react when I touch you."

She nodded slowly against him, and he wiggled his fingers around sharply.

"Fuck me," she whispered as she inhaled the clean scent of his skin, recalling the sound of running water as she'd fallen asleep. That brought to mind the vision of Arkady lathering himself up, running slick hands along his body and up and down his shaft...

"How could I refuse that, my tsaritsa?" he purred.

o0o

Two nights later, Little Russka was bustling with Friday-night activity. Several Russian-American families were there, as well as a few non-Russians here after hearing of the place's reputation. Boris Ivanov had been shrewd enough to keep the menu mostly Russian, with scant few American modifications to make the restaurant friendly enough for those not too familiar with authentic Russian cuisine. Nowadays most people wanted Chinese, Italian, or Mexican, and even that had been Americanized in most places.

Ludmilla's eyes scanned the restaurant. She didn't much enjoy being hostess, but it was the family business, and she could make good tips with the right customers. Dinner conversation wove in with the Russian music that was being piped in at a gentle level through the speakers, and the lights were dimmed just enough to lend comfortable ambiance to the space, furthered by the fire that sat near the center of the room. She'd practically grown up in these surroundings, playing the charming girl while Mom worked the kitchen, doing little dances for the customers.

A slow smile spread across her face as several men appeared in the vestibule. Like Nadezsha, she was aware of the rumors surrounding certain men that her father knew, but hey, they were good tippers. And what was more, Arkady was with them. She quickly tucked her shirt in more to tighten the fabric around her breasts before greeting them. There were five of them, all clad in suits. She glanced over at Arkady, giving him a warm smile, but he regarded her with a polite stare.

"It is Peter's birthday, and we are here at his favorite restaurant to celebrate," Arkady stated. She quickly nodded, knowing which booth they might want. She led the group to a corner where several comfortable chairs sat around a round table.

"And what would you like to drink?" she asked cheerfully as she took out her pad, glancing around the table, fairly certain that the birthday boy was the oldest one. He was in his fifties, and was developing a paunch along his jaws, but still cut a somberly impressive figure in his suit and tie.

Two of the cooks were out sick, which left Nadezsha confined to the kitchen, much to Ludmilla's glee. She would have Arkady all to herself, as well as the tips these men would offer. After taking their drinks, she filled their order with all the haste she could muster. When she returned with the glasses carefully balanced on a tray along with a bottle of vodka, she made sure that Arkady had the best view of her cleavage when she poured the drinks.

o0o

After they placed the order for their food, Arkady excused himself, rising from his seat and entering the kitchen with Ludmilla's back to him. Nadezsha was making short work of vegetables, chopping them up and sending them to salads, or into the large pot of stew that simmered near her. She lifted her chin and gasped softly when she saw him.

"You shouldn't be back here. Half of the staff is sick with the stomach flu, and a couple of us got called in. The kitchen is frantic as it is." She sighed, looking over at the others that were preparing and cooking food as quickly as they could before she looked back at him. "I'm sorry, are you not getting any service. I'm swamped right now, and-"

Ludmilla stalked into the kitchen, looking angry yet obviously trying to calm herself. "Mr. Suvorin, this is the employees-only area. You are in violation of the health code. Please go back to your seat. I will bring your table a bottle of wine or brandy on the house for the delay in service, all right?" She shot Arkady a brilliant smile, glaring daggers at Nadezsha who was smart enough to turn back around and continue working, the soft chop-chop sound of her task filling the air.

"I believe you can overlook my transgression, Ms. Ivanov, as you are not free of them. Kindly look to upholding the reputation of the establishment your father worked so hard to build." He stared into her, squaring his shoulders. She quickly retreated from the kitchen, and he turned back to Nadezsha, watching the quick dance of her arms as she readied produce for the dishes being served tonight.

"I see you're swamped, so I won't bother you... too much. Please come by our table when you can," he said, leaning over and whispering the next sentence. "Then after work, I can make you forget your aches." He was gratified to hear a sharp intake of breath. His work was done... for now.

He retreated to the dining area, sitting down and enjoying his drink and conversing with the others in Russian as they waited for their food.

It was Ludmilla who delivered their appetizer and next round of drinks, and Arkady regarded her with a neutral expression as she again tried to flirt with him. Turning to Peter, he spoke in rapid Russian, "This is the one you want?"

Peter quickly nodded. His taste for blondes was no secret to his friends. Arkady turned back to Ludmilla and spoke in English, "As you know, it is Peter's birthday. I am sure he would appreciate a birthday present from you." His tone left no doubt as to what he meant, and he saw Ludmilla blink. She quickly retreated from the table.

When the meals came, it was Nadezsha who was delivering them, much to his delight. She had five plates carefully arranged on a large tray, and with the stand she had hooked over her other arm, she set it down before doling out the plates. As she did, she spoke in Russian, asking each man how he was.

"I hear it's someone's birthday, hmm?" she asked with a friendly smile at Peter. "And do you feel older and wiser?"

"Not when I see the lovely ladies in this place. It makes me feel young again."

Nadezsha let out a good-natured laugh before she tuned to Arkady. Last, but certainly not least, he noted as he saw the warm twinkle in her eye as she set down his plate. She then set out a fresh complimentary basket of bread and asked if anyone needed anything else before she retreated from the table. As they expected, the food was good, and with high spirits and full bellies, the men sat around, sharing stories amidst the shots of vodka.

Ludmilla came to check on them, but Arkady noted that she was perfunctory in her manner, making no attempt to flirt with anyone, least of all Peter. Arkady smirked at that, though he did wish Ludmilla would be nicer to his comrade. She could learn a thing or two.

Nine o'clock came around and the dunner rush slowed down as the kitchen ceased many of its operations, leaving only dessert and drinks on the menu. The last of the dinners were brought out, and still the men conversed, ordering another round of drinks. Given their long patronage, Boris did not give them the side-eye, and in fact had welcomed them graciously after he'd come out of the kitchen and noticed them.

People might wax poetic about love, or honor, or the like, but money talked. There was no denying that judicious use of money brought esteem, respect, even class.

"I thought you boys might like to celebrate with some birthday cake. It's a new recipe I've been toying around with -- chocolate medovik." On the outside of the cake, dark crumbs replaced the usual golden ones he generally saw on honey-cakes.

There were murmurs of appreciation, and all the men eagerly took a proffered plate. With a flourish, Nadezsha pulled a candle out of her apron and set it in the middle of the cake before lighting it.

"Will you make a wish, Peter Dimitriovich Romanov?" she asked, her Russian graceful despite her American accent.

"I do believe I will." He regarded Nadezsha with a benign, grateful smile as he stared at the dancing flame for a moment.

"Every time I made a wish, it never came true eve though i told no one. Tonight I think I will share it. I wish that Ludmilla would let me bang her." This drew hoots and laughs from the other men, and even a giggle from Nadezsha. Arkady smirked and crossed his arms as he glanced at his friend and mentor.

"You do know that this is Ludmilla's cousin, right?" Arkady could not help but point out.

"My cousin's affairs are her own. I have no objection to yours, either." She started cutting out slices of cake and placing them on the plates.

"That is a graceful answer if I ever heard one." Peter gave her a respectful nod before he started eating. "Mmm. The chocolate, it contrasts the cream in a curious way." He took another bite, and nodded.

12