Little Tsaritsa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost one now, and event though she was tired, at the same time she did not feel quite ready to go to sleep. She glanced over at Arkady, reclined back on the couch but his eyes open. She slid over and leaned against him. He shifted around and draped an arm across her back. With a satisfied hum, she cuddled against him under the blanket.

After several minutes, her hand slid to his lap, rubbing along the warm plane and savoring the hard contours. His fingers curled against her back but he said nothing. Idly, she listened to the television as her hand slid to his knee before drawing up to near his groin. Then back down to his knee, and onward up, skirting more and more closely his cock. She could tell that he was responding, from the way she felt the fabric flex and tauten.

Looping around the knee one last time, her hand slid back up before veering off its usual course, going down to caress the flesh she felt straining against the fabric of his pants.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked after she heard a sharp intake of breath.

"No." His tone was a plea and a command.

"I don't want to go to bed just yet," she admitted. Her stroking became more aggressive, her palm pressing down as it slid down his engorged length. "I've missed how this felt inside of me. The sensation and knowledge of you. Arkady." She pressed down on him harder, gripping him through the straining velour, the soft material letting her hand glide across it easily.

Before she could lose her nerve, she took the situation under her control. Always, Arkady had been the one to initiate their sessions, even going so far as to tell her o be ready for it tomorrow night. With no job, her financial dependence on him would be complete. She'd been a victim of circumstances in the past, and although these had now changed considerably, she was aware that her world could be shattered again.

She rolled off him and shimmied out of her pajama bottoms before tugging at the waistband of Arkady's pants.

"I want to fuck you," she breathed. With the faintest of smirks on his lips, he dutifully lowered his waistband, pulling out his thick erection and giving it several slow pumps for her viewing pleasure. A soft groan escaped her throat before she moved forward, the sight of his cock forever seared in her memories.

She climbed on top of him, straddling him as he looked up at her, his hands at her hips as she positioned herself above him. She reached down, taking hold of the head of his penis and steadying it as She lowered herself.

Her hands went to his shoulders as she wiggled her hips, taking him within as she spread her knees further. She'd been in his lap a couple of times, but she'd never ridden him. With a shaky sigh, she oriented herself on him, settling down as she let her body become accustomed to him. A small whimper burst forth when she felt him flex his cock within her.

"It gives me no small amount of pleasure to know how much you've come to enjoy me," Arkady purred, his hands stroking along her hips and sides. "And so quickly, I may add." His smirk was that of prideful male ego, but then, it wasn't as if Arkady's boasts lacked substance.

"I've wanted you since I first laid eyes upon you, my little tsaritsa." He reached up to touch her face, rubbing his thumb along her cheek. "And the more I have of you, the more I want." He pushed his hips upward, and she arched at the jolts that passed through her body from her core.

Damn you, Arkady, she silently cursed as her mind swam amidst the haze of pleasure physical contact with caused. She had to gain what measure of power she could, and hold onto it for dear life.

Placing her hands on his chest, she started to grind against him, losing herself in the distraction of her gyrations. Despite the burgeoning soreness in her legs, she thrust herself against him, her hips following this beat or that tempo, the friction between their bodies filling the sensations of her very being. His hands slid along her body, and under her shirt, his nails raking lightly down her back as she whined his name, working herself frantically against him. After a bit, she noticed that he was now thrusting up at her, his body slamming against hers as his fingers dug into her hips.

His eyes widened and caught her in their icy-blue gaze, passion smoldering in these depths for her. With an especially hard thrust, he growled her name before pulling her in for a deep kiss, wrapping his arms around her as his cock twitched, releasing its load deep within her.

She slumped against him, bone-weary and sated, though she made no move to get off him. His chest against hers, his arms around her, his hips against her knees, his flesh still within her. She shifted around, clenching against him, feeling his organ twitch in response.

"A most pleasing end to a long day," Arkady rumbled. She murmured and nodded, nestling her head against his shoulder. He remained where he was, a cushion comfortably under his head as he idly stroked her hair, the television filling the silence. She nodded slowly and was content to remain where she was for several minutes before pulling off him.

It had been supposed to be just one cup of coffee, she mused. But then she looked down at the handsome, wealthy, skilled blonde Russian splayed out on the couch after having been ridden to orgasm -- by her, she reminded herself -- it was easy to cast aside any worries or regrets she might have

"I had a lunch shift tomorrow, but..." She shrugged as she pulled on her pants.

"Take the day off then, so you'll be ready for tomorrow night."

"You've reminded me of tomorrow night a few times. What is so special about it?" she asked.

"You will see, my tsaritsa," he promised.

"Tease," she replied with a small hmph. "You won't even give me a clue?"

"Hmm." He stroked his chin. "I can say that we will be getting to know one another even better."

That could be pretty much any fucking activity, Nadezsha thought, but she knew further argument would be futile.

"Will there be orgasms involved?" she asked.

He grinned at that. "it is a possibility."

"So, that's a yes," she pointed out.

"I have revealed enough, my love. We both need our rest."

At that, she could only concede. Sometimes he was right, and you couldn't argue with what was basically Vulcan logic, which seemed appropriate, since Star Trek was something they'd just discovered a mutual affection for. She would save her strength for the right times, and study the man who had claimed her as his own.

And in the meantime, she would enjoy the warmth of his body as he slept next to her.

o0o

Yay for Star Trek, my fiance got me into it and now I'm a Trekkie. These Cardassians are sexy, there's something about these face-ridges... :P

Reviews and feedback are welcome and appreciated.

12