Liv

Story Info
The story of Christmas and our two-year anniversary.
2.6k words
3.8
8.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv

This is the true story of the time during and after my 2 year anniversary with my girlfriend Liv, and hopefully more to come. Anyway, this is 100% true. Hope you like it.

We were both home from college on Christmas break, not returning until the end of January. If you're wondering, we both went to the same college. Conveniently, this was just in time for our 2 year anniversary. We started dating in high school, when she was a senior and I was a junior. We met in our French class when we were partnered up and quickly hit it off. We both hated it with a passion, along with everyone in our class. I'm still kicking myself from taking it. Anyway, I finally worked up the balls to ask her out. On top of that, I wrote her a note in French, the only phrase I know how to speak, despite 3 long years of the subject. She didn't know what it meant at first, so I had to type it into google translate on my phone. She finally realized and typed back on my phone in French, accepting my offer. She proceeded to enter her cell number into my contacts under the name "Girlfrienddddd <33333" and text me, still in class. I was pleasantly surprised to see she'd already given me her number, more so when I read her name in my phone. I've never felt this way about any other girl.

Anyway, it occurred to me it was our anniversary 2 days before (like a lot of men do with their wives and girlfriends). I was at my house, typing on my laptop and it just hit me. I said out loud, "Oh shit!" and jumped in my car and rushed out and bought her a pearl necklace (no, not the kind of pearl necklace you're thinking of lol) for $100. My name is Matt, by the way. I have dark brown hair, bordering on black, and bluish-gray eyes. I also have a hooked, once-broken nose that I didn't like too much, but I didn't really care, since my friends and family, and Liv, didn't.

Our anniversary fell on a Tuesday. I made reservations for us at a fancy restaurant at 6:00 Tuesday night, and texted Liv saying I would pick her up at 5:40. The next few days flew by. I woke up Tuesday morning and showered and picked out clothes for the day, a collared shirt and a nice pair of jeans. My parents and sister wished me luck as I left my house at 5:30 in my car.

I prided myself on having a sexy car, which usually helps with getting girls. I had, and still have today, a silver 2003 Saab 9-3, a snarling, turbocharged, 210 horsepower beast. It looks sick, but what makes it even cooler is it's transmission, a 5 speed manual, not too common in the states anymore. I got this car when I was 16 from my grandparents, mostly because they wanted to save money on gas, as well as switch to an automatic transmission. The only problem was, I had no idea how to drive stick, and being 16 at the time, I wasn't an experienced driver. I eventually got the hang of it after about 2 weeks of driving it constantly and stalling out in several embarrassing places (at a tollbooth on the highway and in front of a cop at a stop sign were the 2 worst) and I love it. I don't think I'll ever go back to an automatic.

Anyway, I turned into Liv's driveway and parked. Walking up the driveway to her front door, I felt butterflies, but I didn't know why. I rang the doorbell and waited nervously. Her mother opened it and welcomed me warmly, inviting me inside. I waited by the door while her mom went to find her. Her dad came in and said hi, and we stood there talking until Liv came in. Her parents were some of the sweetest people I'd ever met, and I loved them.

Liv smiled at me and said hi too. She was wearing a sweatshirt (it was December, don't forget) and tight-fitting khaki pants (much to my pleasure) with about 4-inch high heels, bringing us almost to eye level. I wasn't particularly tall, at about 5'9" on a good day, and her heels put her at about 5'7". We said our goodbyes and left shortly after. I also couldn't help noticing that she was carrying a large object, wrapped up with a ribbon. I was under the assumption it was my anniversary present.

We drove to the restaurant, talking animatedly. I was trying really hard to avoid embarrassing myself by stalling the car in front of her, which thankfully didn't happen. We arrived about 5 minutes early, luckily. It was really busy! Trying to be a gentleman, I backed the car into a parking spot and jumped out, walking around and opening the passenger door for her.

"Aw, that was sweet! Thank you!" she exclaimed, taking my hand and walking into the restaurant.

Both the service and the food were good. What I didn't tell Liv was that I had reserved the best table for us, in a corner away from everyone else and with candles. I ordered a nice prime rib and Liv got salmon. We spent the whole dinner talking quietly and enjoying ourselves. For dessert, we split a slice of strawberry cheesecake, which was really good. Naturally, I paid the bill, and we left feeling content with the meal. In the car, we exchanged anniversary gifts. She opened hers first, screaming in delight and kissing me heavily. She proceeded to put it on after she was done freaking out, admiring it in the mirror and thanking me.

Then it was my turn. Not sure what to expect, I unwrapped her present and gasped. It was a scrapbook, handmade, full of pictures of us. It must've taken Liv days to make! I flipped through it eagerly. And on the last page, there was a note, scrawled in red ink. It read:

Dearest Matthew,

These past times with you have meant everything to me. You have made me the happiest girl on the planet. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend, and I'm not just saying that. When you hold me, it makes me feel like I just won the jackpot. When I look into your beautiful gray eyes, I look into the eyes of the handsome, goofy guy that won my heart. This isn't my first relationship, but it is the first where I've genuinely loved my partner. God, it feels like forever ago when we first met. But no one really knows how short the time with you has felt like. It's hard to believe this started with me sitting near that quiet kid in French. I'm here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to open up to. I will move mountains to keep our relationship this way. I'll go through hell and back for you, regardless of how personal the cost. That's what love is. You captured my heart, and I can't describe it. So in 3 words, I'll sum it up: I love you. I want you to know that if all that was left of you was your smile and a finger, you'd still be worth more to me than all my past boyfriends combined. When I first agreed to go out with you, I wasn't sure what to expect, so I had my guard up. But now it's gone, long gone. You took it from me. And whatever remains, whatever I am now, is all yours. You're my boyfriend Matt, and again, I love you. Remember that.

With a lot of love, Olivia

I put the book down with tears in my eyes and looked at her. She stared right back with a faint smile. "Do you really mean that?" I asked, fighting the urge to cry.

She nodded. "Every word of it."

I broke down, sobbing. "Oh, LIV! I can't describe the feelings I have for you right now. You've made me the happiest I can ever remember. I can't thank you enough. You're the first girl I've ever loved, and these past years with you have been unforgettable. Oh my god, I love you so much!" I turned away and wiped my eyes. I loved her immensely then. Those pretty hazel eyes, the light freckles across her nose, her light brown hair, and of course, her banging body, curvy in all the right places but still toned from playing soccer and running track. Her ass was to die for!

She leaned over and hugged me with one arm and kissed my cheek. "I love you too. Come on, let's go back to my house. Maybe watch a movie or two. I need to get your mind off that note. Alright?"

I nodded and started the car, driving back to her house. The drive back to her house was unusually quiet. I'm not a loud kid, but I normally don't have a problem talking to Liv. She's usually pretty talkative and friendly, which is why we're so compatible. That's why I was attracted to her all those years ago too. I think we were too stuffed from the food to talk. I wanted to put my arm around her, but shifting gears, much to my annoyance, prevented that. I turned into her driveway about 15 minutes later and once again opened the door for her. I took her hand and helped her out of the car with a smile.

We watched 2 comedy movies before I left. She walked me to my car and gave me a hug. I said, "Thank you so much for everything. That note meant a lot to me. And happy anniversary again. I love you so much."

"I love you too. Goodnight. Bye." We kissed goodbye, harder and longer than usual.

We arranged to meet up again Friday night and go ice skating, which was bound to be a good laugh. I picked her up again at 7:00 and we drove to the ice rink, about 30 minutes away. As we were walking inside, Liv decided to reveal that she had no idea how to skate. I knew how, but was no pro at it either, but I didn't complain, as she'd be hanging on to me the whole time. I laughed and said, "It's not hard. Come on, it'll be fun!"

She laughed and held my arm. "I hope so!" We received our skates and walked out onto the ice. It was moderately busy, but could've been much worse. Liv kept stumbling and wiped out completely several times, falling on her cute butt and laughing harder each time. We tried unsuccessfully for the next half an hour before calling it quits. Liv could hardly walk, so I had to take my skates off and carry her across the ice in my socks, which was not an easy task! She laughed as I struggled across the ice and kissed my cheek, calling me her "knight in shining armor." We ended up ordering dinner at the restaurant next door and laughing about our attempts at skating. It was amazing how easy she was to talk to, which only increased my desire for her. We finally ran out of topics and spent the rest of the time waiting for our food holding hands and kissing over our drinks. The food was ok, nothing special. I paid and we left. On the way home, we chatted more as usual. I decided to try putting my arm around her, something I'd never done while driving, thanks to the Saab's transmission. I went into top gear and slid my arm around her shoulder, not needing to hold the gear stick anymore and steering with my left hand. She smiled and inched closer, putting her head on my shoulder. This was romantic until I had to use the gear stick again to slow down and turn into her driveway.

I walked her to the door and we stood there, not sure what to say. Liv finally said, "Well, thanks again for another fun night. I had a great time. And merry Christmas!"

"I did too. I'll see you on Christmas eve. Goodnight. And merry Christmas to you as well!"

As planned, we spent Christmas eve together. We'd both be busy with our families the next day. I went over to her house and was very surprised to see that she'd cooked. A girl that cooks and is nice to look at is nothing short of hitting the jackpot to me.

Dinner was fantastic. Liv made a gorgeous honey baked ham with mashed potatoes and a wide range of vegetables, 100% from scratch. Her parents ate with us too, and we spent dinner talking about college and my band playing any possible gigs. I played lead guitar in a band with some kids I knew from high school. Dessert was lemon meringue and/or chocolate cream pie, my 2 favorite desserts.

After dinner, her parents went to watch tv, while we exchanged presents. I got Liv a digital camera. I was curious to know what she'd got me.

She said simply, "Follow me. It's in my room." Upon going into her room, she closed the door and turned to me, "Merry Christmas baby."

"Thanks, Liv. You too. So where's my present?"

She took a step closer and said cryptically, "It's not something you can unwrap. Come here." She kissed me hard and dropped to her knees, unzipping my jeans.

So this is what she meant, I thought. I should've guess-OH MY GOD! My cock had disappeared into her mouth. It had been months since she sucked me off, so it felt awesome. I moaned and held her hair away from her while she went to town. The thing i loved about her blowjobs was how she always seemed to know how fast or how slow to go. My cock spasmed as her head bobbed faster and faster. It was too much for me when she added tongue and tried to deep-throat me. I shuddered and groaned, succumbing to my orgasm and blowing my load down her throat. She swallowed it all like a pro, nothing new. The whole thing had only taken about 4 or 5 minutes. Not exactly my record.

She slowly kissed her way up my body and ended by furiously lip locking with me and trying to strangle me with her tongue. About a minute later (no joke, a solid 60 seconds of intense and rather violent kissing) she pulled away and stuck my cock back in my jeans. "How was that for a present? I'm sorry, I had no idea what to get you."

"Liv. That was great. Really! And I don't need a present. As long as I'm with you, I'm happy." I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Awwww, that was cute. But still cheesy," she laughed. We walked back downstairs and spent the next several hours snuggling on her couch watching Christmas movies. I left several hours later in high spirits.

I woke up the next morning at 7 and texted her "Merry Xmas babe luv you :)

She answered instantly with, "Merry Xmas to youuu toooooo <3333"

It's sad that I'm a legal adult yet I still feel like a little kid again when I see presents under the tree on Christmas day. I got all sorts of sick presents, the best easily was a brand new 2013 Arctic Cat F5 snowmobile (more of a family present than anything, but still badass), jet black with green stripes. I looked forward to taking Liv for a spin on it. This was arguably my best Christmas vacation yet.