Live and Let Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, he would cup them before thrusting forward and moving back like a snake diving forward to attack its prey before retreating back into the shadows it came from. The audience began to watch the Shaman's body move, their eyes transfixed on the markings that swayed along like a leaf in the wind. As the Shaman's heartbeat began to rise with his performance, his mouth opened to let out a long, drawn out breath.

Darut was busy attending to Lucas, now kissing up his neck and chin. His broad tongue tracing across sweat, the salty taste spurring him further up the human's neck until the tongue connected with the gentle caress of Lucas's lips. The kiss wasn't something Lucas was expecting but at this point, his resolve was beginning to crumble. He lost himself to his lust and was now just going along for the ride. He did not wish to admit it, but Darut was a great kisser and it helped things along better; the smacking of their lips spurring something out of him he did not know existed.

Moving forward subtly, the Shaman reached his hand out and unlatched the second rung from Darut's loincloth, the golden ring falling until it hit the dirt with a muffled sound. The ring bounced twice before falling on its side in the dirt. The loincloth fell to the dirt, fully exposing Darut to the men that watched. Their eyes were now glazed completely in desire; even some of the mature ones finding it hard to not fondle themselves in a discreet manner. The Shaman moved further still, reaching out and around Darut's body before grasping the warrior's firm and large pectorals in his hands. He danced around Darut's body, grinding against him and pushing the warrior further into the bounded human.

Lucas could only watch in wanton desire as Darut stood before him proudly, not ashamed of his body. And why would he? He was everything a prospecting female, or male wanted and his body wasn't afraid of showing it. His manhood was rock hard, even spurting more precum than it used to at the sight of the well-endowed male in front of him to his embarrassment.

The minotaur's member throbbed with arousal against his, the size and weight drafting Lucas's own. Darut moved his head close until it felt as if the world was stopping between him and his new lover. The Shaman, growing bored of pushing the two closer, moved away to face the crowd. His flaccid member was now standing at full attention, the night air's gentle touch on it making it throb before he began to move his hips erotically once again.

As the Shaman worked his body, the audience seemed to be following the intensity. The heat of the area felt like it would increase as the Shaman's body moved quicker, and then dissipate as he slowed his movements like tides barreling onto the beach before retreating back into the ocean.

The human looked at Darut with a needful gaze, his body starting to quiver in anticipation whenever Darut would move away. He ached for the touch of the minotaur, arching his back whenever Darut would pull away for a moment. Right now, as of this moment, it was just him and Darut. He was there for him and him only. Lust filled his mind of lewd acts they would do and it only spurred his desire to be in close proximity to the minotaur.

Looking over, the Shaman swayed to a mysterious beat as he watched Darut begin to stroke Lucas's member with desire as he began to kiss Lucas once again, their bodies now grinding against each other shamelessly. The audience was now beginning to become more vocal in what they were doing, moans and grunts sounding out and echoing around the camp. Some tribesman began to watch from the tents.

"Yes, that's it, human. Give into the warrior and submit yourself to someone more powerful than yourself. Let his strength become yours," the Shaman commented. A loud bellow rang out from the audience as one of the tribesman was laid out onto the ground and another climbed up on top of him.

The male on top was well-built and sturdy like a wall as he leaned over the leaner yet still muscular one's back. He began to penetrate the one underneath him, pushing his member inside until he yelled out in ecstasy. Many of the people around him shifted around to watch the spectacle as the one on top claimed his conquest for the night and began to pull his hips out before pushing back in. The one on the bottom gave a lustful moan, pushing his perky rump back to feel the top's orbs against his.

Darut recognized the sound, his ears perking as he groaned into the kiss with Lucas. The Shaman made his way back over to the pair, pulling out a canister that was around his waist. He handed it to Darut and said something in his low guttural language before sliding it into the warrior's hands. Popping the top open, Darut began to pour the transparent liquid on his fingers and over the human's member without any resolve.

Creating a loud squelching sound, Darut smiled as he began to cover his hands in the smooth yet transparent liquid. Rubbing his right hand lower and clutching Lucas's balls in his hand, Darut smiled when he heard the human give a whimper as he kneaded the orbs gently. His index finger trailed over Lucas's taint before poking at his hole, feeling the flesh against his index finger.

The transparent liquid, to which in Lucas's filled mind could only register as lube, was cold to the touch. But the gentle massage Darut gave to his warm rump made it all the more welcoming as he slowly began to prod his hole. He bit his lips before a lustful groan voiced out of him as Darut's finger broke through and began coating his innards with the liquid. It had a cooling effect, and whatever was in it, affected him immediately.

He felt hot and bothered, and a needy sensation began to come from his deepest and most private areas, telling him one thing and one thing only: that he needed to be filled. Darut was gentle yet firm in what he wanted as he nuzzled against the human's neck, his breath coming out in warm pants. As the digit worked him, Lucas began to struggle for a different reason than getting away, the finger prodding places that he did not know were inside of him. Watching all this from a distance, the Shaman began to reach between Darut's own cheeks, spreading them before prodding his hole with his own finger and saying in English for Lucas to understand, "Just in case someone finds his form suitable for....rutting."

The finger spread his hole and Darut yelled out into the air. He looked back to see the Shaman's hips still moving, a devilish smile across his face as he pushed in deeper. Another groan rang out through the camp as another audience member fell under the spell of another. The Shaman's grin widened and he said, "Know that this is all because of you, Lucas." Pulling out the finger as quickly as it went in, the Shaman was satisfied with the huff Darut made when he removed his finger from the minotaur's most private of areas.

A loud slapping began to ring out from the middle of the camp as the sturdy minotaur that penetrated the first of many of the night began to thrust in the submissive one harder, saying rough sounding words in his language. The one on the bottom cried out as he was bred, the speed and sound of the top's large, drooping balls colliding with his rump over and over again.

A loud moan rang out the the bigger minotaur gave one final thrust and sprayed his seed deep inside the willing male below him before pulling out and cumming all over the leaner one's back. The Shaman chuckled as the camp blew up into a round of whooping and cheering. The one on bottom felt the thick seed that was deposited into him begin to spill over his balls as he attempted to contain the large load inside of him, his own member ready to shoot any second; the top did not end up giving him that luxury. Looking over at Lucas, the Shaman began to laugh and said, "All because of you, Lucas."

Just as the two finished their rutting, another soon began to start right after. The entire camp seemed to be falling under a spell of endless sex and it was clear that it was only just getting started. The smell of sex, cum and sweat intoxicated Lucas's, making him all the more docile as Darut's fingers had his way with his ass.

The minotaur was reaching places he had never he had, making him feel things he had never felt before and just when he thought it was nearly over, the minotaur pressed hard inside of him, making him gasp from the sheer pleasure. His cock stiffened, desperately wanting to blow, seemingly on the edge of pleasure but never quite reaching it. It was an agonizing circumstance and his balls ached for the seed to be spilled to the ground. "Gah! Please! Stop this, and let me go," he gasped weakly, unable to control himself anymore. He felt as if he was going to go crazy from the lust that was filling his mind endlessly.

Pulling out his finger almost roughly, Darut felt a sinister smirk cross his face as he leaned forward and began to kiss Lucas's neck. While he was doing so, the Shaman made his way over to the pole, a dagger in hand as Darut grabbed his rump, pulled him upward and the rope tight as he watched the Shaman make his way over.

Although there was a slight amount of pain due to the tension on his wrists, the pain was ended when the Shaman brought down his knife and sliced the ropes with the dagger. Lucas winced as he pulled the ropes off of his wrists, red marks around the places where the rope rubbed against his skin. Noticing this, the Shaman poured another liquid and began to spread it along the skin. As if by magic, the pain started to subside, but the marks were still there.

"Take him, Darut. Breed him full of your strength and show him what it means to wield power," the Shaman said as he sandwiched the Lucas in between their bodies, leaning past Lucas and planting a kiss on Darut's muzzle. Moaning, Darut placed a hand on the back of the Shaman's head as the kiss became heated, their tongues battling for control of one another. The human could see everything when he looked up and watched their muzzles battle for control. Breaking away after a moment, a strand of saliva separated the two before falling on Lucas who watched with lust in his eyes.

Darut smirked down at him, slowly turning him around as if he weighed nothing more than a bag of feathers, and laid him down onto the ground before crawling on top of his body. He licked up the human's stomach until he found the human's right nipple, trailing around the nub with his tongue, and teasing the sensitive skin. Whimpering and moaning as this happened, Lucas did not know how to respond to the stimulation. Taking the shaking of Lucas's body as his cue, Darut latched onto the human's nipple and began to suck with desire, Lucas's moans only spurring him to continue.

Moving away from the duo, the Shaman began to waltz into the crowd. Many were starting to submit to one another, letting their passionate desires take them over. Some were on their knees, sucking on one another's members while others were leaned over each other in various positions; one penetrating and the other receiving. The scent of musk and sexual desire was more than evident by now, and some white strands of minotaur seed were over the ground.

As the Shaman closed his eyes and began his dance in the orgy, a white glob hit his stomach and he opened his eyes once again to see the leaner minotaur from earlier taking another male, his orgasm starting to tamper as he was taken from a standing position, the top's hands on both of the smaller framed minotaur's shoulders.

Dipping his hand in the essence, the Shaman walked over to the smaller one, and trailed a hand across his cheek before sticking his index finger into the male's mouth. He sucked on it without thinking, taking the finger into his mouth and swirling his tongue around it. When the Shaman pulled away, his index finger was coated in saliva and he smiled to himself as he began his dance and another splatter hit his back. His snickered, but ignored the warm drip-drop feeling of the climax sliding down his back, continuing his erotic display.

Sex, sweat, and everything else in between was on full display as the lewd orgy began to rise in intensity. Some were on the ground, some were standing, but regardless, they were all in their throes of passion, with no clear end in sight. Lucas was in the thick of it, below the mighty Darut who was busy with him. Having had his fair share of the human's nipple, he moved downwards, only stopped by the human's pulsating member which was now painfully bobbing with need, his large tongue mere inches from the human's endowment.

Quivering as he felt the slimy appendage start to move towards the head, Lucas gasped as the tongue brushed across the slit. His nerves fired almost simultaneously as a white hot pleasure started to flow through his body like liquid gold. Lucas's back arched as Darut began to lower his muzzle down, the minotaur's hot breath tingled against Lucas's sensitive organ as if taunting him with his presence before the tongue began to lick up and down the shaft pleasingly.

Lucas's member throbbed with need as Darut grasped the bottom of the member with his left hand and began to wrap his warm, wet mouth around the member, taking it into his muzzle with a sly grin across his face. Lucas attempted to stifle his moan, and the sound came it like a hiss.

The moment was interrupted by a dull thump by his left ear. Tilting his head to the left, Lucas's eyes watched as one of the older warriors, probably a high official of some kind, was laid down onto the ground roughly by a younger, rougher looking minotaur. The one on top smacked his erect member against the older official's round rump before lathering his member and his lover's hole in the same transparent liquid that Lucas was fingered with. When the younger minotaur penetrated his lover, the bottom moaned out in lust right into the human's face without any shame. Lucas realized that he got a front row seat watching what his own fate would be soon enough.

Pulling his chin back to watch, Darut smiled at the human's glassy look. He rubbed Lucas's cheeks before bringing his hand downward towards the human's orbs, and began to roll them in his hand. The human groaned out into the night air when the minotaur bobbed his head lower, and gave a loud sucking sound. Lucas could feel the tightness of the mouth closing around him.

He began to have an internal battle with his own feelings for the situation; the fact that he was giving up his dignity for the most powerful bliss he ever experienced. At the moment with Darut's mouth working his member, he did not care, but he figured that his somewhat forced pair would want something more.

He glanced over to see the younger minotaur's hips thrust forward, and heard the growl leave his lips as he sunk deep inside his companion. The bottom's eyes closed as a long groan left his lips when the top began to inch ever-so-slightly forward until his hips were pressed flush against the official's rump. Lucas could distinctly see their orb's rubbing against one another, hanging low due to the heat of the environment.

The human's member flexed in the minotaur's mouth as Darut took his whole shaft into his mouth, licking his tongue up the base when he started to pull back before teasing the head with a grin upon his face when he saw his little human squirm. A small bead of pre fell across the tip of his tongue, and he lapped it up greedily. After bobbing up and down on Lucas's manhood, Darut detached himself, and let the night air caress the human's exposed digit. Shuddering from the sensation that swept over him, Lucas involuntarily opened his legs slightly like a bitch in heat, his hole quaking when it felt Darut's tip poke at his opening ever so gently.

Hearing the erotic sound of orbs slapping together roughly, Lucas looked over to see the young minotaur on top pull the official's hips upward until the one on bottom was kneeling down rather than being smashed against the dirt. They were chest to back, the top's hips pistoning into his mate over and over. The bottom's maleness vibrated with each aggressive thrust into him, his mouth opening in an "ahh" sound almost consistently. The bottom arched his back, his tongue lolling out of his mouth almost comically as he was given the pounding of his life.

Feeling the tip against his hole start to become more apparent, Lucas gasped as he looked up to the minotaur now towering over him, a smirk across his face as he grinded his manhood in between the human's cheeks. Giving small whimpers in response, Lucas felt a blush cross his cheeks as he opened wider to allow his lover a better angle.

Darut's grin grew wider as he watched his conquest become more open to the engagement, and leaned forward to begin massaging the human's upper body tenderly as if he was softening dough. Lucas felt his pulse begin to quicken as he realized what was about to happen, but at the same time slowly drop back down whenever Darut's hands found a specific nerve and pushed to invoke a long, drawn out sigh from the human's mouth.

Although the Shaman did end up forcing him into this coupling, Lucas cursed himself that he was enjoying the filthy, vile, and devilish acts that had been committed and that were about to take shape. Darut was quite experienced with the male sex, that much was certain. The way Darut's hands worked over his body was almost as if Darut had a cosmic knowledge of the pleasure points in the male anatomy.

However, that did not help Lucas swallow the fear when he felt Darut's endowment start to poke more certain at his hole. Watching his partner close, Darut inched his muzzle forward before speaking soft coos of encouragement in his own language as he pressed a bit harder into the human. Lucas was pleased by the fact of how gentle the minotaur was, priming him for what was to be a full rutting. Even his previous lover did not treat him as delicately. The memories started to come back to him of his prior love, the blacksmith spreading his legs Lucas could not do anything, but accept what was coming to him...

The memories quickly fled his mind as Lucas felt the initial pain of being penetrated, a hiss leaving his lips as Darut began to push inside of him. The first thing the human noticed was how full he felt when the head entered him, the pain washing over into a bit of excitement and anxiousness. Bellowing out freely into the night air, Darut exclaimed his ecstasy out fully as he made his way deeper inside.

Lucas squirmed underneath Darut's chest as he felt himself being filled more and more until finally he could feel the warrior's hips and low-hanging breeders kiss his rump. Darut snorted dominantly, covering Lucas's face with a hot breath of air, his nose ring jingling. He waited until Lucas's grimaces began to turn more into looks of comfort and eventually Darut began to feel the human do something he did not expect; push against him. Darut smiled as he noted Lucas's eagerness, pulling outward agonizingly slow before thrusting back in just as tantalizing.

The pain was still there, but dull in comparison to the beginning of a new feeling. The fullness of being hilted began to change itself into an electric zap that shot through his nerves before melting into a white hot sensation that sent Lucas's body quivering when he first felt it. Darut recognized the emotions that were held in the human's shifting expression, and he poked and prodded the spot over and over until Lucas was a shaking mess. The human's member pulsed with each thrust, pre dribbling down the head and over the shaft. Darut groaned as Lucas's walls tightened around him involuntarily, his arms wrapping around the guard's neck as he began to speed up his thrusts.

Their grunts and groans began to fill the camp's walls as they continued their rut, the speed only increasing. Watching with keen interest, the Shaman began to dance faster along with the speed of Darut's hips. His own hand was beginning to stroke quicker along his own slick shaft as he began to cup his pectorals and pinch his nipples. The couple to the right of Lucas also began to rut faster, the official's hands beginning to dig into the dirt as pre jutted out of the slit of his head.