Live at the Movies

Story Info
Couples fantasy comes true at the Movies.
2.9k words
4.16
35.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
151 Followers

It all began at the movies. My darling Julie and I had discussed fulfilling our fantasy live at the local soft porn theater.

The thoughts have come and gone many times. But we had never contemplated making it a reality.

I have known Julie for a few years now. She stands 5' 2" in height, petite, beautiful brown eyes and a very sexy woman. She is Vietnamese but has very fair skin.

Our fantasy is for Julie to masturbate the patrons at the theater while I watched. No blowjobs, no sex, or any other sexual act.

It will be purely hand on cock for my pleasure as well as hers of course.

The day has come for this fantasy to be made real. It was a Thursday night choice as there tended to be less couples at the movies and mainly single men. Julie dressed herself in a sexy feminine dress and sprayed on her favorite perfume for good effect.

We arrived at the theater around 7pm. Luckily it was not too busy, as we didn't want crowds on our initial occasion out.

There were perhaps 6 people in one of the theaters and this was the one we chose to sit in.

Julie was very nervous, so was I, as we did not know where to start. I suggested to her we get comfortable first and check out the theater to see who was actually there. The movie on was boarder line hardcore. No one in the large room was up to anything and all appear to be fixated on what was on the screen. On the screen the couple were having oral sex together at the same time if you know what I mean. It was pretty hot, not just what was happening on the movie screen but the theater was warm and atmosphere felt heavy.

We decided we will get things moving so we started kissing and touching each other like young lovers. This went on for maybe 10 mins when we noticed one guy in front of us staring.

It wasn't long before 2 others sitting on our sides were doing the same thing. As we were the only couple there, we sort of expected some attention at some stage. Well we got it!.

We decided to move to the next stage. Julie started to rub me through my shorts. My erection was pretty firm now and we were lightly moaning from each other's touches.

I heard the seat beside me creak, so I opened my eyes to see that the guy on my far left had moved and was now sitting on the chair next to me. He was obviously getting a closer look. By now we were pretty much getting into it when I whispered to Julie that rather than giving me the happy ending now, why doesn't she invite the guy next to me instead. With that Julie flashed a wicked smile at me and I proceeded to vacate my seat and at the same time gesture for the guy to take my place. I moved to the row directly in front of Julie and her first victim.

I watched intently as Julie started to lightly touch the strangers penis through his pants. She had this look of lust on her face as she proceeded to run her fingers, now more quickly along its length. The stranger placed his right arm over Julie's shoulders and she leaned towards him. They both began to kiss and I must admit I felt a mixture of lust and envy. My girlfriend of 5 years is now kissing this strange person and about to masturbate him. A hint of jealous started to envelope me but I decided I will go as plan so we can fulfill our fantasy together. The guy was obviously enjoying her perfume scent as he kissed her repeatedly around her neck and ears.

From the where I was I can hear the light moaning coming from Julie and a few words coming from her mouth. The guy now was rubbing Julie's breast through her dress and she was now slowly unzipping his pants. I can see in the movie light his hips moving up and down in anticipation.

From the side of my eyes I noticed the remaining men in the theater have now gathered to watch the spectacle.

Julie now pulls the strangers penis from his underpants and start to rub the foreskin up and down ever slowly.

She begins open her mouth to dribble over the uncut head her saliva and then begins to massage it all over its length.

The stranger was now moaning now. Instead of slowly working on his cock for a few minutes, Julie immediately goes into high gear. She is now relentlessly jerking the guy off very quickly and kissing him very passionately. Kind of aggressively and masturbating him vigorously. I can hear sound of Julie's hand moving relentlessly along the length of his cock.

She clearly was enjoying this as I can see her teeth in the light of the theater and she was enjoying the power she has on him.

"Oh yes you like this don't you. I am going to make you cum hard." She said in an audible voice. "Oh yes my god I am going to cum." came from the victim.

My own cock was now dripping in my pant with precum as I absorbed the show in front of me. She was definitely entertaining us all.

"Oh yeah do you like what I am doing to this guy's cock, Julie spoke out." I could nod only as my eyes were feasted upon the action unfolding.

"I want to make you cum," she said to her victim, as she masturbated him faster. Her words must have hit the right spot as the stranger let out a loud moan and his hips moved rapidly up to meet Julie's pumping right hand. The cum shot out into the open air in long streams. A few shots rang out but that did not stop Julie from making sure he was completely finished and his balls were emptied as she continued her relentless assault.

Wow this was unbelievable watching Julie finish this guy off. I was so turned on I felt I needed to be next but no this is her strangers night. Just as she was letting this first guy go another guy from the left walks over. He looks at me for second with a smirk then back to my sexy Julie.

He goes down on his knees between her legs. What's happening here I was thinking, we haven't agreed on anything else sexual. She didn't shower before coming out tonight. She doesn't even allow me near her pussy if she hasn't showered.

The new stranger proceeds to spread her legs open. Julie appeared to be a little reluctant at first but to my surprise lets this stranger spread eagle her further. She appears to be over whelmed with lust. He runs his fingers along the insides of her thighs. He then runs his nose over her soaking panties breathing in her aroma, before pulling them to one side. Julie sighs with excitement and moans with pleasure.

He then uses his fingers to spread open her vulva for a close inspection. I can hear her let out a little moan of anticipation. He then pauses for a few seconds to deeply inhale her strong odor of unwashed pussy as he moves his face over her mound of black pubic hair. I am feeling mixed emotions now. I was feeling I want to watch this and also thinking, no you can't do this, that's my pussy. He moves two fingers into her wanton pussy and starts to slide them around rubbing her pussy lips.Then inserts it into his mouth to taste her. He then slowly rubs her clit. By now Julie is heaving her hips and moaning with pleasure. " Oh yeah" she repeats under her breath. She is so turned on by the knowledge he will soon be eating her out compounded by the staring eyes of everyone here watching closely including myself.

Julie rarely, lets me touch her when she has not showered but now she is allowing this stranger to touch her most private part in front of everyone. He is now fingering her at an increasing pace. I can now smell that familiar odor of her pussy even from where I am sitting. It's really turning me on.

I can hear her sweets moans of pure pleasure. She is now saying" Oh yes, I am cumming now. I am cumming."

Julie orgasms one after another with loud moans and splashes the guy with her juices. The smell of her pussy juices now engulf the room. I can hear a lot of movement and moans from the others in the theater now.

Not surprisingly the stranger immediately goes down on her heaving pussy licking ferociously, sucking on her enlarged clitoris. Taking in all her favors like a hungry animal. My emotions take over me briefly as we agreed there will be no other sexual act. I feel a little betrayed. She had not even showered before coming out and now this stranger is enjoying the taste and aroma of her pussy. My pussy I thought for a moment. But countering these emotions, I was extremely turned on by the scene in front me.

Julie was now moaning frantically as she orgasms after orgasm. She is is now grabbing the back of the guy's head and shoving her pussy hard into it. She was gyrating her hip in a circular motion. She was rubbing her pussy in this face like if she was riding it and polishing it.

I looked around and 2 of the strangers were recording the scene on their mobiles. A trophy of the moment for them for later I guess.

The lucky stranger eating her then stops as her orgasm subsides and whispers something to her. He quickly sits down on her right hand side, his cock a raging hard-on sticks up like a flagpole. Julie immediately begins to work on him. She firstly cups his balls with her left hand rubbing them, then firmly holds the base of his cock. With her right hand she furiously masturbates him. In full flight her hand becomes a blur as she pumps him relentlessly. Again the familiar sound of a cock being jerked fast fills the air. They are both moaning loudly now and she begins to tell him. "I am going to make you cum quick. You won't forget me ever. You're going to love this."

Those words was all it took, he immediately starts to lose complete control, moans loudly and let's a geyser of white cum into the air. The cum was literally flying everywhere, over the other seats nearby. Some landed even where I was sitting. Again she continues pumping until he is completely finished and until he slumps back into the seat. A smile of satisfaction runs across his face. He lightly kisses her allowing her to enjoy her own juices, then moves away.

I was so hot after that spectacle that I needed her now. I wanted Julie to do me next. The theater now lingered in the smell of cum. Julie was bathing in the limelight now. She did not hesitate when I came over to her. She immediately pulled my penis out, spat on it and gave the handjob of my life. I was now enjoying what the others were loving moments earlier.

"Oh my god keep pumping me hard," I said to her. Julie was really getting into it now. She was not going to spare me any idle time. I can feel the eyes of the audience watching us closely, loving every second of it. I can see them holding their mobiles up and filming us.

She was all over me like a crazy person moaning, kissing me all over, talking dirty words of encouragement and her hand was flying over my erection. She began to say." You loved watching me do those strangers, didn't you." It probably was only 30 seconds later, then I erupted in what felt like my greatest orgasm with her all done in public view. The feeling was amazing, my head rolled from side to side enjoying my own eruption. My hips were heaving involuntarily to her masturbation as she finished me off. Cum was everywhere on my chest. She finished by licking it clean. We then gave each other a lingering kiss. But she is not done yet.

The other 2 guys were standing nearby waiting for their moment. Julie ushered each one over for their turns as I vacated my seat.

By the end of the night we were exhausted. We have fulfilled our dream in public.

PART 2

The story from the second stranger's point of starts here.

I was in the porn theater when this couple walked in. From the side of eye I can see the Asian lady was rather attractive looking. She was wearing a sexy feminine dress. She was petite, appears to be around 30 years of age.

It's not often a couple comes here actually so I was interested in observing them.

It's was only a few minutes into the movie that they begin petting and kissing each other. Sounds were coming from their direction. And I can see the others in the theater also looking.

I begin to move closer from their left. The boyfriend starts to move to the seat in front and I noticed another guy move to the woman's left. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She was masturbating the guy in full view in public.

You can tell he was really having a good time, the moans from them, the movements of the bodies in motion. Her right hand was flying over this guy's cock. In a few moments he cums hard.

A satisfied grin on his face as he lies there for a few seconds before moving on.

I quickly wanted to be next. But I wanted a bit more. My mind was racing as I made a instant decision to move to her.

I wanted to go down on her. To taste her, to enjoy her natural smells.

I walked quickly and looked at the boyfriend briefly on the way pass. I smirked at him letting him know that it was my turn to enjoy your lady. But I wanted more and I wanted the boyfriend to be put off by what I was about to do to her and observe it, then take it in like a man.

I begin to kneel down in front of her. She had this look of lust in her eyes. I began to open her legs up. She resisted initially. A quiet "Please no." came from her sweet lips but it sounded more like a moan. Her resistance soon gave way as she slowly parted her legs and let me have my way. Her lust has decided for her.

I can smell her pussy beneath the fabric of her panties. Her legs are now spread wide open. I am so turned on now. I turn around and gave the boyfriend a smirk and then began to run my nose along her wet panties breathing in the strong aroma of her womanhood. I was so hot and turned on by the smells I wanted to go to the next step. I gently slip a finger under her panties and pulled the delicate fabric to one side. She lets out this little moan. I begin to use both hands to spread her vulva completely apart. She is whispering to me. " Oh yes." repeatedly. The strong smell of pussy hit me like a wall. My god what beautiful sight. I wanted to stare at her longer but people are watching my every move. I now begin to pull her prepuce back over her clitoris and then run my nose around her spread pussy up and down inhaling her aroma. She was moaning and moving her hips now.

She was very moist and I then used my fingers to rub around her open vulva enjoying her inner texture. I return them to my mouth to taste her favour, her feminine Asian favour.

Then I used my fingers to finger her vagina gently at first then rapidly. I wanted to hear her moan more. I wanted to see her orgasm. I rapidly moved my fingers until she gripped me as she came. Within a few seconds she was spraying me with her womanly juices. The distinctive juices filling my senses and the room.

I immediately started to eat her, like a hungry animal I devoured her pussy licking every crevice from her exposed cltoris back to her vagina. She grabbed my head and started to rub and gyrate her pussy over my face. My god she was great. I was nearly cumming in my pants, then she orgasms violently riding my face as she did. She cums three times before I whisper to her please finish me off.

Oh my god I wanted to cum now, so I quickly jump onto the seat to her left. She immediately knows what I need and proceeds to masturbate me very fast. This lady was driving me crazy. I can see the envious look on her boyfriends face as she begins to finish me off in front of him.

Every pleasurable emotions was flowing through me now and my body was showing it. She encouraged me with her sexy voice and then I let myself go. My cum flying everywhere. She looked at me with worn out lust. My eyes were telling her how much I have enjoyed her. I quickly kissed her and moved back into the darkness to observe the next show.

Fantasier
Fantasier
151 Followers