Live in Vegas Ch. 05

Story Info
Emilia goes shopping and meets a helpful trucker.
2.4k words
0000

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/04/2024
Created 05/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, I woke up at 7 as always. I had a good night sleep and felt otherwise fresh, except that my ass was still sore after the fun times last night. I also hadn't been too tired to put my garments and supplies in place so that my room wasn't a complete mess. I would need to do some laundry though since I would be running out of proper stockings. To get rid of the cum stains, I had soaked them in the ice bucket with some soap and then let them dry over the shower curtain. I wonder what the housekeeping thought about that, although for a maid in a Las Vegas hotel it was probably the least weird finding of that day.

I got to the trade show well in time again and had everything ready when the doors opened. I was maybe walking a bit funny but for my colleagues that were noticing, I just explained I had hurt my back. I was in a good mood throughout the day and enjoyed all the discussions. The stack of collected business cards was growing and I was hoping for a quiet moment to enter them all into our CRM system. At noon my colleague came to check out if I needed anything, and I had a quick lunch break - the third cheeseburger and soda that week. Back at the stand I was busy throughout the afternoon. It started to slow down so I had a chance to work on the urgent leads on my laptop. I hated to do that on the stand, but I stopped and jumped up anytime someone was coming closer. I was tempted to check out my Yahoo mail as well, but it was a bit too risky. I hadn't even reported Mark about the last night, but I wasn't sure what to tell. He had got his contract signed and I had a nice load of cum deposited in my ass, so it was a win-win, right?

Finally, the closing time announcement came, and I jumped to shutting down the demos, cleaning the tables and closing the stand. I was out the doors just minutes after the official closing time and didn't have any plans for what to do tonight. I wasn't planning to do any sight-seeing this time and didn't feel like going to sleep early, so I had a quick Caesar salad at the hotel lobby bar. It was only a bit past 6pm so I was a bit bored. I went up to my room to check out the messages, but there wasn't anything interesting. Mark had sent a thank you note without any next steps for me, so I quickly responded that I had enjoyed the night as well and the pleasure was all mine.

I pulled my clothes from the dresser cabinet and put them all on my bed. I checked that all of them were still useful, just a couple of dried cum drops that I removed with wet towel. The stockings had also dried well over the day, and they looked intact so no need to do shopping for those either. My makeup kit and evening bag could have used some updates, I was running out of lube and condoms and after last night thought that I could try a bit bigger butt plug. I went online and searched for an adult store anywhere nearby - not having a car in Vegas or anywhere in the US was always a limitation. Since my hotel was in the northern end of the hotel/casino area, there was one strip club and adult store just a couple of blocks away. I thought it would be more fun if Emilia did the shopping though, so I went to shower and began the preparations.

This time I was looking for a normal, daytime look so I had my makeup toned down quite a bit. I did use a solid foundation and concealer since my face just doesn't look good without, and also applied bit shorter lashes and had just a minimal eyeshadow that went well with the blonde wig. For my lips I chose a matte nude shade that did the trick but was not so bold as my usual bright red with gloss. I then put my wig on and gave it a brush, then wondered what to do with my nails. I decided to do them as well, since walking around in leather opera gloves wouldn't make much sense either. I like having my nails done, but it does take some time and effort. I used the same plastic clip-ons as earlier but painted them with a similar nude color than my lipstick was. So, I now had nice, long nails but they still looked like business as usual.

I put on my red lingerie and D-cup breast forms, nude color stay-ups and pulled my tight jeans on. I used the same white button shirt I had last night since it still looked good and wasn't stained. I put my gold-colored watch on, a small golden necklace and clip-on earrings. I looked at my mirror image on the dresser table, turned around and liked a lot how the jeans made my ass look like. I had a bit too tight ass, would have loved it to be rounder, but the tight jeans with high waist did some magic on how to present it. Finally, I put on my white pumps with 2-inch heels and felt I was ready for shopping. I took my bigger handbag with shoulder strap and put there a bit of cash and makeup fixes. At the door I added a keycard there and strolled towards the lifts.

Downstairs I went straight through the doors and turned right. The funny thing about Vegas is that it is a never-ending construction site. There can be a luxury hotel next to an abandoned lot and a dollar store next to a brand store. My destination was only a couple of blocks away, but I felt I wouldn't want to walk there alone later at night. Luckily it wasn't even 8pm yet and it shouldn't have taken long to get what I needed. The store was one of two one-floor buildings, one painted in pink and that was the strip club part. I wasn't interested in that so headed to the other one. In front of the buildings there was an open parking lot with just a couple of family cars and interestingly enough, one white Freightliner truck tractor without a trailer. In Europe we don't have trucks with long bonnet and sleeper cabins because of the regulations in truck length, so it was always interesting to see one up close. Anyway, I had shopping to do, and I entered the store.

I quickly found the lube and condoms I preferred and went past the counter to the area in the back that had toys and plugs. I was so focused on having a closer look on a nice-shaped butt-plug when I felt someone touching my ass. He was right behind me, and I heard his deep voice asking what a beautiful girl like me does here. I blushed and it took a moment to put together words in response, but I turned and thanked him for the compliments. I had condoms, lube and a butt-plug in my hand so it was quite obvious what I was after. He was taller than me thanks to my sensible shoes. He was fit, muscular but not in a bodybuilder type of way. More like a man who has done his share of physical labor. He was wearing an orange T-shirt, loose jeans and brown work boots.

We didn't talk a lot, but somehow, I agreed with his invitation to visit his truck cabin. I went to the counter with my items and paid with the cash I earned the night before. He waited for me at the door, and we walked together towards his truck. He asked where I was staying and when I said the hotel name, he said he could drop me at the vacant lot behind the hotel before heading back to trucker plaza. I thanked him and said I wish I could return the favor. He winked back, I guess we both knew where all this would lead up to.

He opened the door on the right and assisted my climbing up by pushing me of my ass. Inside there was no passenger seat so I sat down back in the double bunk bed. I looked around while waiting for him to get to the left side and his seat. The cabin was clean, but a bit worn out, it wasn't a brand new one. Between the bunk bed and driver's seat there were two cabinets, one with fridge and one with an open slot, probably for an optional microwave. The wall liners were brown tolex with diamond-shaped stitching and buttons. His bed was done which was an additional bonus for me, I have always liked guys who keep their places clean.

He climbed up to his seat, put on a seat belt and started the truck. The lot he had in mind behind my hotel was just two blocks away and the traffic was already light, so it only took us a minute or two to get there. It was next to a construction site so there were already materials and a trailer, so we fit there just well. He parked the truck, put the brakes on and switched off the lights.

He stood up and turned back towards me opening his belt. He had a nice, brown snake in his jockstrap that I quickly grabbed. My other hand was fondling his balls my nails digging around it when I was assessing what we had there. He was getting hard but not there yet and his girth was already promising. I pulled his foreskin back and licked his tip, making him twitch. I looked up straight into his eyes and took his cock deeper in my mouth. I was sucking it, making noises and dropping saliva. He started to move his hips, fucking my mouth. I took it deeper until my lips touched his bush. He smelled manly, not fresh from the shower but not too unpleasant either.

His cock was just perfect for a blowjob. I had special skills in deep-throating and his one had the size where those skills were needed. I decided to take the time since I enjoyed him in my mouth so much. His hands were behind my head, and he was pulling my head against him. I pulled out to get some air and jacked him off a few strokes. I licked his shaft with long pulls and when down, took his balls between my lips while my right hand held a firm grip of his cock. I was getting really horny. I swallowed him again and made sure he was full hard when I pulled out again, looked into his eyes and asked whether he wants to fuck my ass.

He took a step back and got a packet of condoms and lube from the cabinet. He ripped the package open while I pulled down my jeans and panties and positioned myself ass up on his bed. I felt him squeezing cold lube on my ass and spreading it around my ring with his finger. He inserted his finger, then two, inside me and prepared my hole for the main course. Thanks to my activities so far this week, I felt no pain or discomfort but just pleasure. I was moaning already.

I felt his both hands on my hips and the tip of his cock touching my hole. His grip got firmer, and I felt the large head finding its way inside my ass. I closed my eyes and focused on enjoying the moment. It was pure pleasure from the beginning, he filled me fully and after a slow, nice slide in, I felt his balls touching my skin. He was all in. I'm not sure if he was impressed by my capabilities, but he didn't waste time. He pulled out slowly, but the next push was already lot less hesitant. I was begging him to fuck me good and own my ass. I just wanted him to know that I was ready for a rough ride.

He pulled out and dropped more lube on his member. He slapped my ass a few times, on both cheeks. His big palm felt so good and warm. He caressed me and then slapped hard, repeating that a few times. I was moaning loudly but mostly wanted more. He pushed himself all in without warning, got a better position, and started to pump in faster. He was fucking me like an animal, and I kept wanting more. I pushed my ass back towards him when he pushed in and forward when he pushed out. We found a perfect sync and I wanted to do half of the work. The bunk bed was narrow, and my hands were against the wall, making sure I wouldn't move forward from him.

He pulled it out and ripped the condom off and I knew what was expected from me. I quickly turned out, went on my back my head over the edge of the bunk bed. His amazing cock was right over my face. I opened my mouth fully open, and he slid in. I grabbed his balls again with my nails and that took him over the edge: I felt a flow of cum filling my mouth. He got loud as well. When he was finished, I kept his cock between my lips and swallowed his load. I pulled him into my mouth again and made sure his cock was all clean. He was sensitive, especially on touching the tip of his cock. He was picking up his breath and I kept licking his shaft and tip like a lollipop.

He took a step back and pulled up his jeans. I turned to sit on the bed and did the same with my panties and jeans. I took my bag and quickly applied a bit of lipstick to hide all the evidence. We were both smiling wide, and I thanked him for the ride. I stepped down from the cabinet while he started the engine and waved to him when he turned towards the street and truck plaza. I looked at my watch and it was just 9pm. I was back in my hotel in no time and decided that I had had enough action for one night already. Up in the room I prepared myself a nice bath, shut down the lights and soaked myself in rose-scented foam with a glass of white wine in my hand, slowly jacking off my cock eyes closed.