Live to Ride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chibbs is next to speak, "Fuckhead number three said something about the hit being an initiation, but he kinda died before we could get any more information. Seems the Solteros are stepping up, waving a red flag in front of the bull, so to speak."

The Old Man pipes in, "Yeah, well you mess with the bull you get the horns." This draws a slight chuckle from everyone, "Number five also said the same thing about the hit being an initiation to get these five to higher ranks. Other than that he couldn't identify the source, said Elmo was the only one who ever talked to the source."

Everyone looks at me expectantly, I give my father a grim look back, and he understands that is not good news. "Smiley why don't you tell us what you got first, and then I'll share what Elmo spilled." I say, on autopilot trying to think of a way we can cure this personal cancer we have developed. Smiley talks but I can't really hear him, my heartbeat is too strong in my ears, my adrenaline is surging at the betrayal I am feeling.

Everyone is looking at me expectantly, "Son."The Old Man says, snapping me out of my stupor.

I still have a hard time believing what Elmo said, but no man lies after losing that many fingers. I growl out just one word, "Candace".

12