Live to Serve

Story Info
A day Serving Mistress.
2.5k words
3.86
8.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stirs. The covers rise as her chest heaves. She turns in her sleep, and I sit there. I watch her from several feet away, as instructed. As I had almost every day since I came here.

She'd be so disappointed were I not ready the moment she woke. But it's a false alarm. Her nose twitched, and she was still again. The only sound within the room was the soft tug of breath she gave. My knees had begun to throb over an hour ago. But still I sat, hands over my thighs, and waited.

Moments pass, and I see her eyes flutter open. She stirs yet again, and rolls on her side to face me. She brings her palm to her eyes, and rubs her exhaustion away. She swallows, and looks to me.

"Sean, water. Now please." she mutters.

"Yes, Miss Cia. Right away." I say. I rise, and my knees let out a loud pop as I cross the chamber. I enter the bathroom, and grab a glass tumbler. I turn the tap, and fill it, and walk back towards her. I extend my hand, and she sits up and lets out a stretch. I avert my eyes, and stare at the floor.

There was a time and a place I was allowed to look. She takes the glass from me, and I hear her swallow. She places the glass back in my hand, and says "More. Now, please," and I swiftly comply. After the second glass, I see my mistress swing her feet over the edge of the bed. She calls for her slippers, which I fetch. Her robe, which I help her into. After which, she rises from her mattress, and motions towards the door. I cross the room and open it, my eyes towards the floor as she approaches.

She lets out a chuckle, and reaches towards me. I flinch, but hold still as she clasps my shoulder.

"Thank you. Now be a dear, and make breakfast." she says.

"Yes Miss Cia. Is there anything you'd particularly like this morning?"

Her grip tightens, and she drops her tone as she says "The usual. And make steak and eggs for yourself."

I feel my stomach drop, and I look up at her. She's smiling. It's one of the few times I've seen her lips curl that way, so I dare to speak once more.

"Are you sure, Miss Cia?"

She giggles, her chest jiggling witch each chuckle. "Absolutely," she says, "And don't ask again. I need only speak once, correct?"

I give a nod, and break a small smile back at her.

"Yes, Miss Cia. Right away. Thank you, Miss Cia." I say. I wait for her to exit the door, then duck through it myself. I cross the hall, and open the door to the servant's stairs. I bolt down them two at a time, and arrive just as she's stepped foot on the final flight. I duck into the kitchen, and begin preparing our meal.

I bring hers out first. Strawberry crepes with caramel glaze, and a glass of red wine. I place them before her, and she lifts her silverware. She cuts into the crepe and takes a bite, a low moan escaping her lips as she chews. She looks over at me, and tilts her head. She swallows, and says "Didn't you fix your own breakfast yet?"

"Not yet, Miss Cia. I was going to wait until you allowed me to."

She lets out a smirk, and says "Good boy. Go make yours. You may sit and eat with me."

"Thank you, Miss Cia. Right away."

I make my way to the kitchen, and cut the steak. As it's just turned beyond pink, I hear her call out.

"Sean? What business do we have today?"

I turn the burner on low, and pace my way back to her side. I cross my arms behind my back, and clear my throat.

"The merchants who were going to arrive at three PM today have rescheduled. They will arrive tomorrow. I have already compensated them for the order, and instructed them to be precise on your behalf." I say.

She gives a nod, focused on her plate.

"Do go on, Sean."

I return the nod, and say "Likewise, I need to answer your mail at some point today, perhaps after breakfast if that would suite you. Otherwise, today is very much open, Miss Cia. The world truly is yours."

She takes the last bite of her crepe, and snaps her fingers. I bend near the table, and grab her napkin. I wipe away at her lips, and place the napkin back down. I resume my position, and cross my arms again. She smiles at me, and nods towards the kitchen.

"Don't forget your breakfast. You may eat."

I finish cooking, and return to the table. Just as I've raised my fork, I hear her cluck her tongue. I set my silverware back down, and look towards her.

"Thank you, Mistress Cia, for this delicious breakfast. May it strengthen my resolve, and make me a more capable servant." I say. I give a small smile, which makes her giggle again.

"That's a good boy, Sean. Eat up. We're going to handle the mail, and then you're going to entertain me. Understand?"

My cheeks flush, but I stuff a cut of steak into my mouth to hide it. I swallow hard, and say "Yes, Miss Cia. Anything you ask, I will lovingly comply with."

"I know, Sean. I know."

@@@@@

The mail went quickly. Mistress stood over me, and watched as my pen wrote checks, letters of recommendation, and more. She gripped my shoulder as I finished, and spoke in a tone that dripped of exhaustion.

"Good work, dear. I feel tired just from watching your quill whip. Meet me in the library, now. And do bring those lavender oils I so enjoy."

Still gazing at the desk, I say "Yes, Miss Cia,". I wait for her to leave the room, and rise at a madman's pace towards the servant's stairs. I broke into a pant at the top, but hold my breath as I enter her bedroom, and find the oils. Sweat beads on my forehead as I bound down the steps again. I take the edge of my shirt, and wipe it away with a deep breath.

Mistress so hates to see me tired.

As I approach the library, I compose myself. I check a nearby mirror, and run my fingers through my hair. I smile, and grab a tray upon a nearby end table. I level the oils upon them, and grip the door handle. I turn it slowly, and enter.

The library's light is a small has upon spotless, dark furniture. The books-exactly eleven-hundred and seventy-two-all appear well in order. On the far corner I find Miss Cia, now clad in only her robe, feet propped upon the arm of a plush couch. Her pipe is in her hands, and she takes a long drag from it as she looks upon me with heavy-lidded eyes.

"Sean, finally. Come here, now. Start with my feet. Tell me a story, as well." she says, ashing the pipe into a tray.

I approach, and place the oils down on the floor. I fall to my knees, which pop yet again, the sound echoing against the walls. I roll up my shirt sleeves, and oil my hands liberally. I rub my palms together, and begin to rub my thumbs against the pads of Miss Cia's feet.

"What would you like to hear today, Miss Cia? Shakespere? Arabian Nights? Perhaps something more modern?"

She stares at the ceiling a moment, then smiles as she settles deeper into the cushions. She says, "Romeo and Juliet. Start at their first meeting. I do so love that scene."

"Yes, Miss Cia."

I recite the play from memory, and work my way down from her pads to the balls of her feet, then her ankles. As the scene ends on my lips, she looks at me.

"Sean, what do you think of the play? I've heard it a dozen times. I want to hear your thoughts, though. Speak freely."

My hands pause, and she snaps her fingers. I begin rotating my thumbs along her shin, and swallow.

"Well, uh, Miss Cia, I-"

"Sean, I said speak freely. I'm not going to bite you, unless you upset me. And you rather seem to enjoy that."

My face warms, and I fight back a grin as I say "Well, to be honest, I find the story sad. But not because the lovers die. Rather, that they were forced to be apart. That seems so cruel to me, Miss Cia."

She gives a nod, and turns towards me, raising her calves.

"Higher, dear." she says, parting the hem of her robe. I swallow again, and bring my grip closer to her sex. Her body slackens, and her eyes close.

"That's a good opinion to have, Sean. I applaud you for it. Love should never be a victim of circumstance, should it?"

My mouth opens as my mind races. I focus on the couch, not the sight before me as her thighs part even further, her bare caramel skin exposed.

"N-no Miss Cia. It shouldn't. I agree."

She giggles, and smacks at my hand. I pull it away immeadiately, and tuck my hands behind my back as I force myself to focus on the tile floor. I see her rise at of the edge of my vision, her robe tossed behind her on the couch.

"Draw me a bath, dear. I think some warm water would serve much better than oils alone would."

I swallow, and answer in agreement. As the door closes behind me I stand, and stare at the tent rising beneath my pants. I look around ,eyes darting around the room as I sigh and grip her robe, bringing it to my nose. I inhale deeply, soaking in every bit of her scent. I toss it back upon the couch, cross the room, and focus on forcing my erection away as hard as I can.

@@@@@

She waits for me, nude, at the double doors of the bathroom. She stands against a wall, her foot tapping a beat on the marble floor.

"There you are. Warm, not hot. Comfortable as well. Understand, Sean?" she says.

I force my gaze away, and say "Yes, Miss Cia," as I turn the handles. I stop as she speaks again.

"And Sean? Disrobe. You'll be joining me today."

My hand trembles, and I take a deep breath.

"Are...are you sure, Miss-"

"Sean, don't question me. I've already told you that once today. I didn't stutter, I didn't misspeak. Dis-robe." she says, her smooth arm raised against the door.

"Yes, Miss Cia, I am sorry."

I open the doors, and we both enter together. She seats herself upon the edge of the tub, and I draw the water for her. The steam rises high, and clings to the marble surrounding us. I look away, and pull my clothes off. I fold them, and sit them in a nearby corner. As I turn, I see she's still seated on the edge of the bath, a grin upon her face. She motions, and says "You first, Sean. This side, understand?"

I cover my cock, and nod as I cross the room. As I raise a leg, she says "Sean? What are you doing?"

"I, uh-I'm entering the bath, Miss Cia." I say, adjusting my hands to cover myself. She grips my wrists, and pulls them away. She forces them to my side, and chuckles.

"That's better. Don't ever be afraid to show yourself before me, Sean. Understand?" she says.

"Yes, Miss Cia."

"Now be a good boy, and get in the bath."

My feet slip into the water, and lower myself into the bath. I place my hands along the edge of the bath, and Miss Cia enters as well, her back to me. She's near the middle of the tub, but pulls close, the curves of her ass pressing against my cock. She lowers her back onto my chest, and leans her head back, looking at me.

"Are you comfortable, dear?"

"Y-yes, Miss Cia. I am. Is the bath to your liking?"

She nods, and closes her eyes as she reaches towards the side of the tub. She grips my hands, and guides them to her breasts. She dips them into the water, then presses my palms against her skin.

"Start here. Understand?"

My cock twitches beneath the water, and grows thick behind her, filling the space between her ass cheeks. She opens a single eye, and looks at me. I swallow, and say "Miss Cia, I'm sorry, I don't mean to-"

"Shush, boy. I like it. Don't fight it. But do wash me."

So I do. I cup her breasts, and let them slip between my hands. All the while, my mistress gyrates her hips against me, the muscles of her ass clasping against me as she tugs. She bucks her hips gently, and she chuckles as my cock bounces beneath the water against her. As my hands slow and I begin to pant, she rises out of the water, and bends at the waist. She reaches between her thighs, and parts her sex, pressing a finger inside. She moans, and looks over her shoulder at me.

"Sean? Do you like what you see, dear?"

I swallow, and nod. She laughs again, and says the words I've waited on all day.

"You may enjoy yourself, Sean."

I rise from the water, and raise my hands. I grip her sides, and press the head of my cock within her. Her spine goes rigid, and she gasps as she grips the edge of the tub. She mutters a curse, and rocks back against me. I return the buck in kind, and my nails dig into her skin as I begin to fuck and fill my mistress. I reach forward and grip her hair within my fist, yanking her head back. Her cheeks flush, and she smiles as she raises a hand. She kisses me, her tongue escaping her lips to dance against my own.

My cum drips down her thighs, pooling into the water, an hour later.

@@@@

Her robe is wrapped around her again as she lowers herself onto her mattress. I pull the covers over her, and lower to my knees as she speaks again.

"Sean, dear?"

I turn my head, and say "Yes, Miss Cia?"

She rolls to her side, and swallows as she looks at me. Then she smiles, and scoots over, her hand patting the space where she was.

"Not there tonight. In here, with me. I want your warmth." she says.

I blink, and then smile and stand as I pull back the covers. She holds up a hand, and says "Not like that though. Disrobe again, please."

I smirk, and say "Yes, Miss Cia...you don't have to ask me twice."

She chuckles, and says "Aren't we being a bit cheeky today?"

As I pull my pants away, cock smacking against my thigh, I laugh as well.

"No, ma'am, but you certainly were."

I look up in time to see her face blush. I slip in beside her, and wrap an arm around her waist.

We wake the next morning, still very much tangled in the binds of our love.