Living a Fantasy

Story Info
Rosie lives out her fantasy of being a hole for use.
2.3k words
4.57
9.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure about this?" My roommate questioned with her eyebrow raised. I could understand why she would have so many questions, it had taken me a long time to find the courage to do this. Rosie had been my roommate since I'd arrived at college three months ago, and although we were very different people, we had developed a very strong friendship.

"It's something I've fantasised about for a long time," I admitted sheepishly, thinking back to when the idea had first formed in my head. The idea had taken hold and consumed my mind, forcing me to imagine the scenario more and more until I craved it. Rosie quickly found out that I was a horny little thing. The night of our first party at college she had found me sucking off another college student in the bathroom. Although she was shy herself, she accepted my behaviour and didn't judge me for it, even when I told her that I was an online sex worker. It was one of the reasons why I admired her greatly, she had proven to become an amazing friend in my life, and someone I trusted more than anyone else.

"Are you sure you will be safe?" Rosie asked, genuine with her concern.

"As safe as I would ever be in this scenario." I sighed. It had been a couple of weeks since I had first advertised my fantasy on a private college forum. I had vetted those who were interested and ensured they had taken an STD test before accepting their application. Yes, there were risks, but that was why I had talked to Rosie and got her on board for her to act as my security. There was also a camera set up on her bed facing toward mine, and my laptop was set up acting as a webcam, broadcasting to all of my subscribers online. Surely that was enough deterrent to stop anyone from doing anything they shouldn't.

"Okay, so what did you want me to do to help you set up again?" Rosie asked nervously. I stripped down, smiling as Rosie respectfully looked away. This timid girl was going above and beyond for me, once again proving to be an incredible friend. Towering over her small frame, even without my shoes and I refused to be shy about my body. I enjoyed showing off my assets whenever I could, it had taken a lot of hard work to keep in shape and thankfully I had been blessed with firm, beautifully formed breasts.

I bent down and reached under my bed, sliding out a small wooden chest. Inside there was a collection of toys and other items that I had collected over time through either my payouts from my online sex work or that had been gifted to me. I retrieved a set of black leather cuffs, a matching blindfold, and a black ball gag from the box before returning it to its home underneath my bed. These cuffs had been bought for me by one of my first followers when I started this work six months ago when I first turned eighteen. They were fur-lined on the inside and made of high-quality leather with studs and spikes decorating the outside. As with every time I wore these, I marvelled at how comfortable they were to wear. I then climbed onto my bed, positioning myself so that I was on all fours. I then rested my face on the bed and pushed my arms underneath my body and between my legs, leaving my back arched.

To my surprise, Rosie remained calm and silent as she followed my instructions. I felt her cuff my left wrist to my right ankle, and then my right wrist to my left ankle. She then gently placed the blindfold on me, and using a black marker pen, I asked her to write the words '$20 dollar entry" with an arrow pointing towards each of my holes, and then 'fuck me' on the other side with arrows again. Once again Rosie questioned me, but I explained this was exactly how I had fantasised it, the words written on me added greatly to my scene. She didn't understand, but she accepted my answer and I felt her take the time to write neatly on my body. Finally, I thanked her before she fitted the black ball gag tightly and then left the room.

Excitement filled me as I lay there in bondage, waiting for the first person to come in. The dorms were eerily silent tonight as most people were out at a big party being hosted in one of the nearby clubs. It was exactly why I had chosen tonight to do this. Patiently I waited, breathing softly in the silence of my room. I felt so vulnerable and helpless like this, both of my holes easily accessible whilst I was unable to do anything but lay there and take it.

A shiver hit me as I heard the door open. The sound of my first guest removing his clothing clumsily filled the room and my whole body felt on edge as I felt his presence behind me. Just feeling him so close to me made my erogenous parts tingle with anticipation and I could smell the familiar scent of my arousal fill the air. Slowly, he pushed inside me and a gasp escaped me. I could feel that he was large as he pushed deep inside me. He gripped my body by hips as he pulled me deep onto his cock and he quickly found a rhythm. I moaned in response to his thrusts, feeling myself growing wetter as he used me as his own personal fuck doll. He didn't say a word as I heard his breathing grow heavier and I groaned as I felt his member quiver as it spewed its load deep inside me. As he picked up the pen and wrote something on my back, I couldn't help but think that if he was the only person I was having sex with this evening that I would have been disappointed. He had started off so well, but he got too excited and finished in under five minutes. Still, this fantasy wasn't about me getting off.

I steadied my breathing once again as I heard the man get dressed without saying a word and leave the room. Almost immediately, someone else came into the room and I heard them remove their clothes. The smell of their perfume filled the room and I sighed when I recognised it as one of my favourites on men. The man growled primally as he got in position behind me and grabbed hold of my hips. He was even larger, and definitely thicker than the man before, but more importantly, he was much rougher. Gripping hard onto my hips, I could feel them bruise as he pulled me deep onto his monster of a dick, filling me and pushing against my cervix with every thrust. I cried out in pleasure, feeling more like a raggedy ann sex doll as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled it before he pushed my face into the mattress.

My muffled moans echoed through my mind as I found myself riding a high through the rhythm of his thrusts. The pleasure built inside me, and I felt him bend down with his dick inside me and he bit the top of my shoulder. I cried out as his teeth dug into my soft flesh. Trapped underneath his muscular body with his dick buried inside me, I felt the pressure rise up and bubble over as torrents of pleasure flowed through my body. Unable to contain them no more, my body spasmed as overwhelming pleasure ripped through me rendering me temporarily paralysed. The man, relentless as ever bit down on my other shoulder before continuing to thrust deep inside me until I felt his solid member spasm inside me as I felt wave after wave of his cum shoot deep inside me.

Breathless, I waited as he wrote on my ass and then left the room calling me a good little fuck doll on the way out. I grunted into the mattress, god that had felt incredible. There was no time to recover though as I heard the next man make their way in. His odour was sweaty and much less pleasant than the man before. I felt his belly push into me as he pushed inside me, feeling immediately that the man was much smaller than the two before. What he lacked in size, he made up for in effort and I felt him slap my ass as he encouraged me to back onto his dick and fuck him. I had to do all the work as he knelt there, slapping my ass and the outside of my thighs. Pain had always been a trigger that enhanced my sexual experiences, causing me to retreat inside my subspace as the endorphins flooded my brain, giving me a high. I didn't care that this man wasn't too well endowed, I was just a set of holes to be used after all. Besides, his size seemed to hit and rest on a spot inside me that was really sensitive, and I held my breath as I climaxed once again, unable to contain the growing pleasure inside of me.

I almost blacked out from forgetting to breathe, and as I regained awareness of my surroundings, I realised the man had already written on me and left the room. The next person was already behind me and he was the first man that decided to use my other hole. My ass hole was much tighter and I felt him spit on it before roughly penetrating me. I cried out from the mixture of pain and pleasure as he fucked my ass. He liked to scratch and I felt his nails travel down my back and I moaned my approval. I always seemed to reach climax quicker from anal and the man had stamina and fitness that allowed him to fuck me quicker and harder than I had ever experienced before. My face bounced on the bed as he had his way with me and I felt my mind float in this realm of pleasure.

My mind was scattered as I became lost in a frenzy of lust, I was no longer aware of how many people had been into this room and used me for their own gratification and amusement. Both my holes were sore and extremely sensitive from continued use, and my whole body ached from the position I was cuffed in. My work was not done, even though I was covered in sweat, spit, and cum, I was still just a pair of holes to be used, even if all I could do was lay there limply as they thrust inside me.

"Look at the sight of you" I heard Rosie exclaim as she walked in. I felt grimy and dirty, I could only imagine how bad I looked. Bruised, bitten, scratched and covered in bodily fluids. Crude graffiti decorating my crude body. "Oh look, it says 'Chester woz ere'" Rosie said and I was shocked to feel her touch trace over the words on my body. "I think he was in the class I had the other day."

I breathed heavily as she removed the ball gag, taking a moment to realise I had been resting in a puddle of my own drool. When she removed the blindfold, my eyes took a moment to adjust to the light in the room, but when they did, I could see Rosie was naked.

"Rosie?" I questioned, my voice weak and my throat dry.

"Your work isn't quite done yet," Rosie said with a grin as she climbed onto the bed and sat with her legs on either side of my head. I was weak and overwhelmed with emotion, but who was I to not please someone who wanted to make use of me. I allowed her to lift my head by my hair as she positioned herself so that her sex was beneath my face, and then she let me go, allowing my head to rest on her in the bondage I was in. With my face pushed deep into her, I tasted her sweet juices, burying my face inside her with an addiction I never knew I had. I reached deep inside her with my tongue as she gripped my hair to push me in even deeper.

"Good slut" Rosie's tone faltered as I felt her thighs shake. That was all the encouragement I needed to use my tongue to massage her clit some more and she pushed my face down onto her as she rubbed herself over my face, crying out in pleasure. I watched as she got up, kissing me on the forehead and stroking my hair.

"Everyone was saying how good a hole you were on their way out tonight, I wanted to see if your tongue was just as good." Rosie giggled and I smiled weakly in return. "You've made a few hundred dollars from the people who used you alone, I can see your show on the webcam has received quite a few tips, it looks like we can go out for dinner this weekend somewhere nice.

"Sounds good to me." I agreed, my voice was still weak. I felt drunk with pleasure, floating in my subspace completely in bliss.

"Good, now time for you to get some sleep." Rosie soothed and I felt her replace the blindfold and the gag. I was like putty in her hands right now and I leaned into her face when she kissed my cheek. I felt myself drifting resting my head in her lap as she stroked my hair, completely sated and at peace.