Living a Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her screams and then orgasm sent me over the edge as I filled my condom deep in her ass. I realized I had matched her loud screams as I came.

I pulled out of her and removed the condom, throwing it on the floor. We were both covered in sweat and completely spent. I collapsed onto the bed next to her. Our bodies were intertwined as we both began to drift off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning with my sex goddess no longer in bed with me. Hoping that she was in the living room or kitchen, I pulled on a pair of boxers, grabbed a condom out of the nightstand and went looking for her. I had a morning erection that I hoped I could relieve.

I found her in the kitchen. She had got one of my sleeveless workout shirts and put it on. Since it was cut for a man, it barely covered her tits on the side. The length covered her just about halfway down her ass. I noticed she had finally taken off her heels. She was getting a drink of water when I came into the kitchen.

"Hey sexy," she said, putting the glass down and smiling as she looked directly at the tent formed in my boxers. "How'd you sleep?"

Before I could answer, she embraced me. Her left hand running down my back, her right hand in my boxers and our tongues meeting. This continued for about a minute before I broke the embrace.

"You know I never got the chance to eat that little sweet pussy of yours last night," I said, dropping my hand and running a finger over it. She was already very wet.

I led her over to the table, had her sit on the edge, removed my shirt off her body, and knelt before her pussy. I dove in eagerly and thrust my tongue in her as my mouth formed a suction on her pussy lips.

Within moment she was moving her hips to force my tongue deeper into her. Her hand was on the back of my head forcing me into her as well. Her pussy tasted just as good as it had felt last night. It was obvious Anne never had any problem orgasming, because she had one rip through her body only about five minutes after I started to lick her pussy.

I removed my mouth from her as she recovered. I dropped my boxers and slid the condom over my cock. I sat down on the chair next to us and positioned her over me, reverse cowgirl. She lowered down onto me and our bodies began to move with one another as smoothly as they had last night.

"Holy shit, you two at it again," I heard Doug say as he came into the kitchen. "You fucked so long and loud last night, I almost had to jack-off to relieve myself from just listening to the two of you."

"Hey Doug," Anne said reaching out her hand in order to shake it. "We never really got a chance to meet formally last night. I'm Anne."

As she continued to ride me reverse cowgirl, she shook my roommates hand.

"You got turned on last night listening to us," Anne asked and Doug nodded. "But you didn't get to take care of it?"

"No, I did not," Doug said pointing to the bulge in his boxers. "I went to sleep hard, slept hard and woke up hard."

"Come over here closer then," Anne directed.

I could not believe it, she pulled Doug's boxers down, adjust herself on my lap and lowered her head to take him in her mouth as she continued to ride me.

"Holy shit, where'd you meet this slut," Doug mouthed to me as Anne's head began to bounce.

"At the dance club," I mouthed back. "She's fucking wild. I fucked her at the club, she blew me in the car and you heard our third time."

Doug smiled and gave me a thumbs up and then his hands went to the back of her head. He announced he was not going to last very long and then filled her mouth with his cum.

"You boys ever double penetrated a girl," she asked after she had cleared her throat of my roommate's cum.

We both shook our heads.

"Well, then Doug, get a condom, get that fucking dick of yours hard again and meet Mike and I in the living room, on the couch."

Even though it was not her apartment, she led my into my living room. I noticed that several drops of Doug's cum was on her chin and chest.

"You don't mind, do you," Anne asked me as she sat me down on the couch. "I know I came hear with you, but I'm always so fucking horny and two cocks right now sounds too good to pass up."

All I could do was shrug. I had never been with a woman that loved to fuck as much as this one did.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise."

As she lowered onto my lap, I realized that she had just told me that this was not going to be the last time we fucked. Once she lowered herself, she positioned my cock at the opening of her ass and slid me in. She was obviously still gaped from last night, because with one rotation of her hips, I was all the way into her ass.

Doug reentered the room with a condom already on his recovered cock. He knelt on the floor in front of her and I felt him slide his cock into her pussy. It was one of the weirdest feelings. I could feel his cock slide in and out of her pussy as I worked my cock in and out of her ass.

She loved every thrust. Loudly encouraging Doug to fuck her harder and telling me how good my cock felt in her ass. I wish someone was taking pictures, because I am sure the sight of our three naked bodies, tightly intertwined was hot.

Anne had several more orgasms before Doug said he was ready to cum again. Pulling out of her, he took of his condom and stood above the two of us. He placed one foot on the couch and pointed his cock at her tits.

Directly in front of me, I saw three shots of cum emerge from his cock and land on her chest. It was the closest I had ever seen another man's cock shoot cum. After a fourth shot, Doug lowered his cock to her mouth for her to clean him off the rest of the way.

It was one of the hottest scenes I had ever scene with my own eyes. I felt myself ready to cum. Pulling her ass off my cock, I removed my condom and replaced Doug over her. I shot two full size loads of cum, amazing since it was my fourth time in twelve hours, onto her chest. Instead of using her mouth to clean off my cock, I pushed the head of my cock onto her tits, squeezing out the final remnants of cum.

We both got of the couch and headed to the bathroom. Doug had already gone to his room. She cleaned the cum of her chest and went back to my room to get dressed. Since she only had her clubwear from the previous night, she put my muscle shirt back on and borrowed a pair of shorts.

We really did not talk to much as we headed out to the car. Half of our clothes were still in it and after we moved everything around, we headed out of the parking lot. She told me that she had not driven to the club and if I did not mind, could I take her to her apartment. I happily obliged.

Once we got her apartment, I parked my car.

"Thanks for a wonderful time," she said turning to me and leaning in for a kiss.

"No, thank you for the time of my life," I said just before our lips met. I could taste cum in her mouth, my roommate's cum. But instead of getting disgusted, it only served to get me worked up again.

I placed my left hand on her inner-upper thigh and I felt her open her legs to allow me higher access, which I took advantage of quickly. She began to whimper as we kissed and I massaged her pussy from outside of the shorts she had borrowed from me.

"You know," I said, breaking our embrace. "You promised me last night that you'd let me titty fuck those wonderful tits of yours. And I don't remember getting to do that last night."

A big smile came over her face and she bit her lower lip.

"Well, then I guess you're gonna have to come inside. I don't want anyone to think that I did live up to my promises."

We got out of the car and I followed her across the parking lot. My shorts were too big for her and as she tried to balance her clothes from last night, heels and purse, the shorts had ridden down, but she made no effort to try to keep them up.

I concluded as we started to go up the stairs, this girl was my sexual dream. I decided I would let her take me on whatever ride she wanted to take me on.

To be continued.

12