Living A Fantasy:...Ch. 1

Story Info
Married couple enjoys an Internet friend.
581 words
3.87
32.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
batter
batter
4 Followers

Living A Fantasy: A FFM Threesome Ch. 1

This is my first attempt at writing a story. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed remembering it. If you have any suggestions or comments, contact me.

* * * * *

I have been one of the lucky ones who have been able to fulfill a lifelong fantasy…I had a 3some with two of the most incredibly sexy women I could ever imaging. My 33yr old wife of 5 yrs-Alexis, and her 38yr old Internet friend of 3yrs-Tiffany.

It came about on Tiffany's last night of vacationing with us this past Christmas. It was her second visit with us.

It seems the idea started between these two women one night as they were chatting on line after Tiffany's first visit a few months prior. Alexis and Tiffany had discussed the possibility of having a 3some, if Alexis thought I would go for it, when it would happen, how it would be, and so on.

One morning after I got home from work I was having a coffee and checking my e-mail as I always do when I clicked on the one sent to me from Alexis.

“Tiffany and I want to know if you would be interested in having a 3some the next time she comes to visit us. I told her I would do anything to please my husband and I know it has been a fantasy of yours. Love ya!”

The next e-mail I read came from Tiffany.

“Ryan, Alexis and I have been discussing having a 3some. I have had this fantasy for many years about having one with another woman and would like to know how you feel about this subject. Message me.”

Well, my heart was beating like 90, my mind was racing and my dick was getting very hard.

Alexis and I discussed this over the next few days and we agreed that as long as all of us were comfortable with the idea that we would try it. We also wanted to be sure that it would not hurt the friendship that they had built between her and Tiffany or our own relationship. She would be chatting with Tiffany soon and talk to her about our discussion.

The following day I had another e-mail waiting for me from Alexis.

“We don't know who starts or how to start. Do you know? Would it turn you on to see two women kissing or sucking on each others nipples? Fingering each others pussy, licking and sucking each other? Laying on top of each other or maybe using toys on one another before we start on you? Do you want to sit back and watch us or when do you want to join in? Got any other ideas? What do you want to see us do? Let me know, love ya, Alexis.”

I just replied, “Yes to all the above.”

I let my mind wander for a few days imagining the possibilities. Personally, I think two women kissing, tongues slipping into each others mouth and hands' caressing is very erotic.

A few days later another e-mail from Alexis was waiting for me.

“Tiffany and I were wondering if you could do us a favor. Could you go to the sex shop and pick up a double dildo for us. We would like to try one.”

I smiled and thought aloud, “anything for you me dear, anything your little heart desires.”

To Be Continued...

batter
batter
4 Followers