Living A Fantasy:...Ch. 3

Story Info
Internet friend arrives at couple's home.
1.7k words
4.05
26.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
batter
batter
4 Followers

Living A Fantasy: A FFM Threesome Ch. 3

This is my first attempt at writing a story. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed remembering it. If you have any suggestions or comments, contact me.

* * * * *

Tiffany had found out from Alexis about my liking of a clean shaved pussy so she shaved hers before she flew down and I had just finished shaved Alexis.

Finally, our big night had arrived. Time to put our fantasies and dreams into action.

I had bought both of the ladies a short , silky nightgown just for this special occasion. It has been a long time coming as family and friends were visiting all week to see us and to meet our friend Tiffany.

Finally, on her last night with us, we got to be by ourselves.

As the girls retired to the upstairs bedroom, I made sure the doors were locked and the lights were out before heading upstairs myself.

When I got to the bedroom, Alexis and Tiffany were in bed together with their new nightgowns on. I quickly undressed and got into bed and turned the lights down low.

We got this far, now who starts?

I got out of the bed and to put a porno on to get us in the proper mood, but, it didn’t work out…DAMN VCR ATE THE TAPE!! I shut it down and said “well, so much for that idea.” We all laughed and decided we had our own ideas to try and we didn't need a movie to do it for us. The laughter broke the tension and I got back into the bed.

As I lay there watching, Alexis and Tiffany hugged each other. All I heard was someone ask “are you okay?” and the answer of “yes” and that was it.

The sight of watching these two women hugging and kissing for the first time was very erotic. Lips separated, tongues searching and exploring one another, appearing and disappearing from one another’s mouth. The sounds of kissing, the little purring from someone’s throat, watching as hands roamed over each others shoulders, backs, ass and breasts.

I watched it all for a minute but I couldn’t wait. I was like a kid in a candy store. I wanted to join, but I also wanted to watch. I did not want to interrupt what was going on before my eyes. I was getting hard!

I slowly reached out and caressed my way down Tiffany’s back to her silky covered ass while the girls continued to kiss and caress one another. I crept to the foot of the bed watching the action and reached out with both hands and caressed both pairs of legs and slowly alternated my hands and lips over their bodies, working the nightgowns up over their asses.

My hands went to each girls pussy and slowly started rubbing their clits with my thumb and worked a finger over both pairs of labia and inserted a finger into each hot, wet pussy. The aroma of both wet pussies was very intoxicating for me. Soon, I was snaking my tongue over each clit, nipping, sucking, licking each one in turn. I was in heaven.

As I continued using my fingers on Tiffany, I turned my head and turned my attention to Alexis by snaking my tongue up and down the full length of her pussy using the light butterfly licks I know she loves .I love licking small circles around her clit because it makes her clit hard and then I give it a liplock and draw it into my mouth so I can suck on it and use my tongue over it at the same time.

Having sated my craving for pussy for a bit, I worked my way up and pull the shoulder straps down and expose both pairs of breasts for my pleasure. Now, I was free to get my face between Alexis 38c’s and Tiffany’s 34c;s and reach out with my tongue and slowly lick each ladies nipple at the same time. I felt them getting stiff under my tongue.

The girls then turned to love each others exposed breast with lips and fingers, so I reached around and got out a vibrator and applied to clit and then to Alexis clit, alternating it back and forth. Afterwards, I turned it off and moved up to Alexis and kissed her passionately, and thanked her for allowing this to happen.

I turned to Tiffany and kissed her neck and Alexis moved to kiss her nipples and suck her breasts as we both caressed her together. I soon joined my wife tonguing Tiffany’s left breast. Both of our tongues met at her nipple, bringing sweet sounds of ecstasy from deep in her throat. Both our hands were gliding over her body…mine rubbing and teasing Tiffany’s clit while Alexis rubbed and fingered Tiffany’s wet pussy.

Yes, I thought to myself, she is wet enough for my next plan.

I sat up and reached out to get the jelly double dildo and slowly inserted it into Tiffany’s wet pussy. She pulled her legs up to her chest as I slowly started fucking her wet hole while Alexis applied more oral love to Tiffanys breast, neck and mouth.

As I watched the dildo slip in and out of her pussy, I watched in amazement to see how her pussy lips wrapped themselves around the dildo as the dildo got wetter and wetter with each stroke. I watched her anus open and close in little tremors as she moaned aloud in excitement.

I wet the other end of the dildo with my tongue and my wife slid her way beside me and spread her legs wide. I tongued her pussy to add to the already wetness of her and slowly inserted the exposed end of the dildo into her hairless pussy as well.

Soon, I was controlling the dildo back and forth, in and out, from one pussy and into the other…seesawing it back and forth, watching and listening as both girls moaned in pleasure as I continued listening to the wet sounds of their pussies fucking the dildo. I looked up and saw both women playing with their own breasts, tugging and pinching their own nipples, moaning with eyes closed and smiling faces. I varied the speed of the strokes and the depth of the dildo as I continued.

I reached out with my tongue and began licking each swollen clit one at a time as I continued my dilldo assault and continued watching the dildo appear and disappear. I watched as their love juices coated the dildo more and more as I stroked it in and out…listening as the moaning and approaching orgasms filled my ears.

I removed the dildo and we got into a daisy chain with my face in Tiffanys pussy, her face in Alexis’ pussy and Alexis sucking my engorged penis. The daisy chain eventually broke and I was lying on my back as both girls came to pleasure me..

Tiffany started her oral assault on my sensitive nipples and Alexis returned to orally pleasure my aching hard on and massaging my balls. She crept her hand up and started to twist and pull my right nipple and Tiffany followed suit on my left as she slid down to join my wife licking and sucking my cock and balls.

I couldn’t stand it any more and I reached out and grabbed Tiffany’s 105lb frame and said “get up here you!” and had her sit on my face while Alexis continued to suck. Tiffany supported herself on our mirrored headboard as I continued to lick her dripping slit. I started slowly flicking my tongue ever so lightly up and down her silky labia and spread her wet pussy lips with my tongue. I then inserted my finger into her moist wet hole and began to finger fuck her while I moved up and flicked my tongue at her sensitive clit.

I trapped her hard nub between my lips and gently sucked on it as her juices coated my finger. I found her g-spot and continued to rub it and soon I heard her moaning again as her breathing got louder as she started humping my face, tongue and finger, working up to another orgasm.

My face was getting drenched with her juices and I in turn reached down with my tongue and started licking at her pink puckered asshole and jabbed my tongue in and out while her clit rubbed against my nose.

Finally, she got off my face and twisted around and started licking my one nipple while pulling on the other and all the while, sweet Alexis still continued her oral pleasure on me. I could feel her tongue french kissing around my hot shaft then she would shift and work her lips up and down the length of it. I could feel her saliva running down my length, over my balls to in between my ass cheeks. I could feel the pre cum oozing out of my cock slit as my balls tightened up even more until I thought they were going up inside of my body.

Then Alexis slipped a finger deep into my asshole and started finger fucking me as she kept up her oral assault on me, refusing to let go. I could feel her tongue as she continued to lick the underside of my hot shaft or under the sensitive head before sucking it back into her hot, wet mouth.

I couldn’t hold back anymore. My balls ached for refief. I gently reached down to Alexis head and nudged her down lower. I told her to keep sucking my balls and I grabbed my cock and started pulling for all it was worth.

I finally came like I have never done before in all of my 46 yrs of existence. My cock erupted and shot what seemed like gallons of hot cum up through the air and it arced to where Tiffany had her head on my chest. It felt like I would never stop cumming.

My whole body shook in an intense orgasmic seizure from head to toe for what seemed forever. Never have I stayed so hard for so long. And I owe it all to a very loving wife, Alexis, and her net friend, Tiffany.

After we all caught our breath, we had a cigarette, toweled off and got dressed. It was now time to get Tiffany back to the airport to catch her flight back home.

Alexis and I plan on visiting her in the next few months and who knows, maybe I will have to continue this story again.

Thank you again ladies.

batter
batter
4 Followers