Living Again Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter helps mother overcome grief.
2.9k words
4.36
160.9k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter one of a 3 part series.

"What are you going to do about your mother?" Jeannie asked.

Jeannie was my roommate, my best friend, and my lover. We'd met volunteering at the GLBT Resource Center on campus and had just clicked right away. A month after meeting, we'd moved in with each other.

"I don't know. Since my Dad died, she's just fallen apart. I got an Email from a friend of hers. It sounds like she's drinking herself senseless every day. I'm really worried."

My father had died about three months before. He'd had his first heart attack when I was in 7th grade. This spring, during my junior year of college, he'd had a massive heart attack and died. My parents had been high school sweet-hearts and married right after graduation. At 45 years old, after 28 years of living with my father, my mother was, for the first time in her life, alone.

"Well, maybe she'll perk up with you around this summer." Jeannie said as she coyly tried to tickle me.

I wasn't real happy. Jeannie was spending the summer doing some venture capital thing in Africa, and I was not looking forward to being alone with a parent in melt-down for three months. The more I considered it, the more I was dreading my summer.

When I got home things were worse than I had thought possible. My mother had always been the world's neatest housekeeper. There was at least two weeks worth of dishes in the sink. Empty takeout containers were overflowing the trash. Everywhere I looked, there were empty vodka bottles. Resolutely, I set out to straighten things up.

I spent the next week cleaning the house and putting it in some semblance of order. My mother would get home from work and I would try to be cheerful, and help her see that she had a lot of great things going on. I tried to talk about my nephews and nieces, and how great they were. I tried to point out to her that she was still a young woman with a lot of life left. It seemed like no matter what I tried, within an hour of getting home, she had a bottle of vodka open and was drinking herself into unconsciousness.

After a week of cleaning, I had the house pretty much back in order. The one thing that I didn't have back in order was my mother. Things were really starting to worry me. Not only was her behavior a concern, but her sorrow was affecting my own grief for my father. To make matters even worse, I had found a problem in the entrance applications for medical school. On the entrance application, question 34 of Section C said:

Have you or any member of your immediate family (parents or siblings) ever been involuntarily entered into a treatment facility for substance abuse? (If yes, please explain).

Fuck! Not only was her drinking screwing up her life, now it looked like it was going to screw with mine! Damn it! One thing my father constantly drilled into me is that if no one else will take charge of a situation, and you're not happy about it, then you should be the one to take command. I was going to have to take charge. Shit! The one thing that I knew would make my job easier was that I knew my mother could be dominated.

I was 18. My parents were on a business trip to Milwaukee. They had left me alone in the house and my girlfriend Lisa was there. We had anxiously been looking forward to a whole weekend that we could spend along making love and being with each other. After one particular strenuous (and vocal) session, Lisa asked if my parents had any sex toys we could play with.

I didn't know, so off we trooped, down the hall, naked and giggling. As we rummaged through my parents closet, we found a black leather suitcase I had never seen before. When I went to move it out of the way, I realized it was full. On a hunch, I opened it up and looked inside. I realized we had found what we were looking for. Quickly we took the case and laid it out on my parent's bed. The contents were amazing. Inside the case we discovered a leather paddle, with one smooth side, and one fur covered side. There was a riding crop with a black leather handle, and a leather tip. There were all kinds of restraints, and hand cuffs as well. A side pocket contained a selection of lubricants while another pocket contained a huge assortment of vibrators. When we opened another compartment, there were two items in it. A strap-on harness with a large dildo, and a worn, stained shoe box held shut with rubber bands.

While Lisa was admiring the strap-on, I opened the box. Inside the box were hundreds of photos of my mother and father. In most of them, my mother was bound in some manner, and she was either sucking on my dad's cock, or he was fucking her. In many of them, he was fucking her in the ass. From the redness of her ass in these, and the location of the paddle in the foreground of the pictures, it was clear she had been spanked. I was amazed at the size of my dad's penis. It had to be at least 10 inches long, and 3 inches in diameter. As I was going through the pictures, I sensed Lisa over my shoulder.

"Holy Shit!" she exclaimed "Look at that! Man, she looks like he's fucked her senseless!"

Lisa was right. My mother was looking thoroughly sated in this particular picture. I was really stunned by the whole collection. You never really think of your parents as sexual creatures, and then to find out your parents are not only sexual, but major kinky is a mind blower. As we continued to examine the images, I started to wonder who had taken the photos. I could tell from the angles that they weren't done from a tripod. Many of the photos from the same session were taken from different positions in the room. A third person had been present in the room while my dad tied up and fucked my mother. When we opened the last envelope on the bottom of the box, the mystery was answered. This series of photos was different. The images weren't as well composed and many either weren't exposed properly, or were slightly out of focus. They showed my mother tied up as before, with her legs spread. Then, in the next photos a woman was shown. She was wearing a stunning black corset, with fishnet stockings. The black color of the corset contrasted sexily with her milky white skin. Her plump generous breasts almost spilled out of the cups of the corset. The most surprising thing of all was between her legs. Held in place by the harness was the huge dildo. The head of it was poised at the entrance to my mother's pussy. The rest of the roll showed her impaling my mother with the rubber phallus. The wanton look of lust on mom's face made it clear she was enjoying the rough fucking. The woman's expression seemed to alternate between one of rapt pleasure, and sneering dominance.

"Damn! Look at that! She's totally hot! Who is she?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know." I lied. The truth was I did know. It was my father's sister Joan. My Aunt Joan had fucked my mother with a strap-on. More amazingly, my mother had loved it and it appeared that my dad had taken the photos. My whole mind was reeling from what I was seeing.

"That's wicked! We've got to try this out!" Lisa squealed excitedly, waving the dildo around. Lisa was sweet, and beautiful, but sometimes she wasn't really observant.

Quickly, I put the photos back in the cardboard shoe box and bound it back up with the rubber bands.

Lisa and I spent the remainder of the weekend fucking each other silly with the dildo from my parent's room. While I was screwing Lisa, I found the image of my mother bound with her legs spread lodging itself in my mind...

When my parents returned, Lisa and I did our best to act as though nothing had happened. As much as I tried, I never could see my parents in the same way again. I had made the transition overnight from a child to an adult. One who can see her parents objectively and realize that they too are people.

Once I decided to act, I made my preparations. The first step was to re-visit my parent's bedroom. As I expected, I found the familiar black leather suitcase. Its contents were pretty much unchanged from the first time I had seen it many years ago. I took a pair of handcuffs from the bag and put it back. I went to a sex toy store and bought some more lubricant, and on a whim, I also bought a fetish anal plug with a fox-tail attached to it. That afternoon, while I was waiting for her to return from work, I carefully bathed, and did my hair and nails. I have very long blond hair which normally falls down to the small of my back. I pulled my hair tight, and put it up in a bun. I painted my nails a deep red, and applied a bit more makeup than I normally do. For underwear, I put on a blood-red satin thong, and a matching lace bra. The red underwear contrasted with my pale complexion. I looked hot! Remembering Jeannie, I got out my digital camera, set the timer to take a photograph, and put it on the dresser. Once I had the photo, I Emailed it to her with a quick note telling her how much I missed her. Returning to my preparations, I pulled on my black-leather pants, and a black turtle-neck shirt. Finally, I slipped into a pair of black leather boots.

While I was putting on the finishing touches of my appearance, I heard my mother come in. Predictably, a few minutes later, I heard the clink of bottles as she fished out yet another bottle of vodka from under the counter. I didn't really mind at this point. My plans were made, and things were going to change.

When I was ready, I went through the house searching for her. I found her in her room, watching television, a water glass half-full of vodka on her night stand. I strode into the room, and snapped the television off.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "Are you going out like that? I don't think..."

Without saying a word, I slapped the cuffs on her wrists and bound them to the post on one corner of her bed. I went into her bathroom and got out a pair of scissors. I quickly cut off her shirt and bra. While I was engaged in this, she struggled a bit, but because of the cuffs and her out of shape condition, she was unable to oppose me. Finally, I ripped her underpants off. She started to say something, and I un-ceremoniously shoved her panties into her mouth and then tied them into place with her panty hose. Next, I bound her legs together, and rolled her over on her stomach.

I stood there, a little out of breath, letting her look at me. I pulled off my turtle-neck and pants. I could see her eyes widen when she saw the satin thong covering my pussy.

"I HAVE FUCKING HAD IT WITH YOU!" I shouted. "Your drinking and self-destructive behavior is going to stop right now. You are going to get your shit together! From here on out, you will do precisely what I tell you to do, the instant I tell you to do it! Do you understand me?" She just lay there, inert - too stunned to do anything.

"I see," I fumed, "you don't want to be obedient. I can handle that!"

I went to her closet and pulled out the black leather suitcase and took out the paddle. By now, her stunned expression was turning into a look of shame and fear. She realized I knew about the case and what was in it. Walking around the bed, I untied her legs and spread them wide, exposing her sex. I climbed up on the bed with her. Without warning, I started spanking her.

She'd put on a lot of weight over the years, and I had a lot of ass to work with. I alternated swats between each cheek. When I got one section nice and red, I moved onto another area. I paid special attention to the curve of her ass at the bottom. After about 10 minutes of spanking her whole ass had a rosy red glow. I'd spread her legs so much I could see her pussy, and a hint of moisture running down the outer labia. I could also see tears sliding freely down her cheeks. I got off the bed and removed the makeshift gag from her mouth.

"Are you going to obey me?" I demanded.

Slowly, she nodded her head up and down.

"BULLSHIT! IF YOU WERE READY TO OBEY, YOU'D SAY SO! I THINK YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT. I GUESS WE NEED TO CONTINUE THE SPANKING!" With that, I walked back around the bed, and started spanking her ass again. By now, it had to have been getting pretty sore. I could hear her sobbing. After another 5 minutes I stopped spanking her.

"Are you going to obey me?" I again demanded.

"Yes", she sobbed.

"When we are not in the presence of others, you will address me as 'Ma'am'. Now, will you obey me?"

"Yes ma'am", she said in a meek voice.

I walked back over to the leather suit case and removed my thong. My pussy was wet from the excitement of the spanking. I could feel a trickle of moisture run down my leg, cooling as it evaporated. I then bent down and removed the strap-on harness from the bag. I slid the harness into place, and fastened the dildo into it. I liberally applied some lubricant to its length. I wanted to do some hard fucking and she'd need it.

"Roll over on your back, and spread your legs!" I demanded. I got up on the bed and positioned the huge cock at the entrance of her pussy. "Ask me to fuck you! Tell me you want to feel this cock in your pussy!"

The spanking and tears had left her in a state of emotional upheaval. She was torn between the shame of having been spanked by her own child, and the familiar excitement of being dominated. "Please ma'am. Please fuck me. I want to feel your cock in me!" she moaned.

In one thrust, I jammed the fake cock into her pussy. She let out a momentary cry of pain. I gave her a few seconds to adjust to the fullness. Her pussy looked gorgeous. Swollen and inflamed. With her arms tied up behind her head, her breasts were like two perfect mounds on top of her chest. The extra weight she was carrying made her tits large and soft. Roughly I sucked the nipple of one breast into my mouth while I kneaded her other. Soon, moans of pleasure were coming from my mother. I could feel her rotating her hips, trying to get the dildo to fill her more, trying to get a little pressure on her clit. Slowly I started fucking her, withdrawing the dildo until the head of it was just resting between the lips of her vagina, and then jamming it back into her in a solid thrust. After about 10 minutes of this, her orgasms started rolling in waves.

"Shit, oh. Oh. OH! Oh, fuck. Fuck me! Fuck me ma'am! Fuck my pussy!" she screamed. "Fuck me harder! Make me yours! Oh, fuck me!" Her body convulsed time after time as the massive dildo slammed home into her pussy.

As I was fucking her, the dildo was putting pressure on my clit. Between the steady drumming of the dildo on my clit, and her exhortations, I could feel my orgasm building. When my climax came, I was shocked by its violence. Images that had been seared into my brain years ago were now being played out in front of me and it was me inside the photo I had seen all those years ago. The spasms ripped through me and left me senseless, a pulsating animal totally immersed in the moment. Eventually, I stopped fucking her with the dildo. I removed the harness and straddled her face with my pussy.

"Eat my pussy!" I commanded. While she complied, I kneaded her breasts and pulled on her nipples. Her skill at eating pussy was nothing to write about, but I was so horny at this point, that it didn't matter. In no time, I was experiencing another orgasm. After it subsided, I untied her and directed her to use the bathroom. I then ordered her back on to the bed where I again secured her using the handcuffs.

"I'm sorry I had to spank you mother." I soothed. "I wish you would have listened to me before. I'm sorry I have to do this." While I said this, I gently kissed and caressed her, stroking her hair. I explained how worried she made me and how much I loved and needed her. After a while, she fell asleep in my arms.

Gently, I pulled the covers of her bed up over her nakedness and left the room.