Living at Charlies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it, Please!" I glanced over at Charlie who was smiling and taking care of herself. I rammed my whole cock in as hard and fast as I could. She yelped but began to rock her ass from side to side as I stroked in and out. Five minutes later she had an all enveloping orgasm. It was hard not to cum with her but I had another plan to add to this domination scenario. When her orgasm was over I pulled out and ordered her to roll over. She was obedient. I grabbed my cock and pinched off my rising climax and scooted up to rest my balls between her hard tits. When I was in position I opened the floodgates and with the pressure built up was able to completely paint her face with gobs of cum.

I could streaks of blood on my cock but fed it to her anyway. She sucked me dry and I ordered her to smear the cum evenly over her face. She did what I said and I told her to go sit on the balcony and let the sun dry it. Again, she followed my orders.

Charlie gave me the OK sign as she went out to sit with mom. I needed a rest and just laid down for a bit. Thirty minutes later I joined them on the balcony. Mom's face was still covered with dried cum. I told her to peel it off and eat it. I guess those pills had not only increased the volume but thickened the consistency. It almost looked like she was pulling off sun-blistered skin. She put every bit of it in her mouth, savored it, and swallowed.

We turned in early and Charlie once again was the front spoon. At around midnight I woke and could feel my cock swell. It was pushed up against Charlies cunt. Even in her sleep she could feel it and shifted slightly so I had better access. As I grew harder I could feel it push in her, a pulse at a time. She woke when I was about halfway in. She gave a quiet sigh and let me grow inside her. It was romantic and intimate.

She used her talented cunt muscles to slowly jerk me off inside her. I didn't fight it but just let the cum pour into her. I stayed plugged in and we fell asleep again. I was still in her a bit when I woke at 4:00 and had to pee. When I got back to the bedroom Charlie had rolled on her stomach and mom on her back. I snuck in between them and went back to sleep with my hand on Charlies ass.

We all slowly woke at about 8:00. Mom went to hit the shower while Charlie and I cuddled. "I had a great dream last night. Your cock was in me for hours." I steered her hand down to between her legs so she could feel the dried cum that covered her right thigh. She just sighed. "And they say that some dreams are usually too good to be true."

Mom came back and asked me to fix more eggs and a Bloody Mary. I agreed and Charlie and I took a quick shower first. When we got out mom already had a Bloody Mary in hand and was sitting outside. I looked in the fridge and realized I was out of eggs so went in the bedroom to get dressed and make a quick grocery run. Charlie went with me and looked at the bed. The bottom sheet was covered in dry cum and blood. She stripped off the sheets. And I suggested we do laundry after breakfast.

She agreed and she helped me cook. It was starting to feel pretty domestic. After breakfast she and I went to the on site laundromat to wash some sheets. It was starting to feel very domestic. Usually I waited until she had gone home and tidied up the place by myself. I figured that if I was being kept it was the least I could do.

On the way back from doing the wash we could see the balcony. Mom was sound asleep in the settee. "Do you want to wake her?" I told her I'd rather just concentrate on her. She snuggled up next to me. "You know I've been with lots of men but this is the first relationship with a man I've ever had. God I enjoy coming here." I told her how much I enjoyed her visits too and returned her hug.

We went in quietly and made the bed. Sexual tension was building and as she put pillow cases on I slowly slid my hand up and down her ass crack. I asked, "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

She shivered, turned and gave me a deep deep kiss. "You can put that tongue to use!" To answer I turned her around and knelt behind her. She spread her legs and reached around with both hands to spread her ass cheeks. My tongue found it's target quickly. Mine is not as long as hers but I still managed to push about an inch in. The way she wiggled her ass displayed her pleasure. I gave it a good ten minute tongue fuck before I rolled her over and began to work on her clit. It didn't take long before her volcano erupted. I sucked and licked it all up.

"Fuck, I love being with you!" was all she said before taking my stiff cock in her mouth. She took me down effortlessly and just held me there while she licked my balls and swallowed. She didn't bob her head at all but jerked me off with just her throat muscles. When she felt the final swelling she pushed two fingers in my ass and milked my prostate. It was special even for her formidable skills.

Mom walked in just as we finished. Her speech was slurred and her eyes glassy. She wanted to know what we were doing for lunch.

Charlie and I got dressed and went on a grocery run. We got things for lunch and dinner as well as some booze for mom at Charlies suggestion. "I want you all to myself!" was her explanation. They were leaving the next day and Charlie and I shared a sweet and romantic night while mom slept it off in another bedroom.

In the morning I made breakfast and afterwards took them to the airport. Mom was already a little toasted but Charlie and I had a sweet sweet parting.

She gulped, "You know what I do for a living so I can't expect you to be celibate while I'm gone. If I lived with you could I expect you to be loyal to just me?" I nodded that I could. I was in love with this young whore for a variety of reasons.

"Thank you. My mother has been belittling my decisions for my entire life. When she berated me for buying the place here I just had to show her what a good man and great lover could do. You'll never see her again. She'll whine and cry that she wants it again but that is her penance for making me cry so many times."

I just kissed her softly as the Skycap took their bag.

She turned to me, "six long weeks and just me this time!"

12