Living in the High Street Ch. 01

Story Info
A bored guy gets his kicks.
1.7k words
4.4
17.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a genuine story. It happened exactly as I tell it here. It was probably one of the most erotic times of my life.

I had been very busy at work. Sex had been put on hold due to pressure of work. Now things had gone quiet and I was bored. Home alone, feeling randy, wondering what to do.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am 46 years old, reasonably good looking and average build. I am a bit of an exhibitionist who has used cam chat rooms to show off. I live in a house on what was once a main road, but is now by-passed and during the day sees mostly foot traffic.

Anyway, back to being bored. I also felt randy and considered going into a chat room, but as it had been quite some time since I last did that, most of my contacts would have moved on. As is often the case when bored, I couldn't be bothered to set everything up and install the webcam, which had lain unused for over a year.

It was then that the idea struck me. What if I took down the net curtains in one of the bedrooms and just "accidentally" walked past the window when I saw a female walking up the road? I should explain that the house is arranged in suck a way that the side windows on both sides look up and down the road, as well as the front windows looking directly out on the street.

I decided that the windows looking "down" the road were the best bet and set about getting things ready. I didn't have long to wait. A rather nice looking woman was coming along. As she approached, I could see that she was about my age, slim and with blonde hair, perfect.

I quickly stripped off out of sight and picked up a tee shirt so that I could pretend to be folding it up and not just standing naked at the window. I made a big show of the folding whilst keeping one eye on the walker. She didn't even look, but the thrill of being seen was a big turn on. My cock was semi hard and I had that heady buzz that one gets from doing something risky.

Sitting on the bed away from the window, I could easily see people approaching. It wasn't long before I spotted another, older lady approaching. Once gain I felt the excitement build, once gain I picked up my shirt and started to pretend to fold it. I moved closer to the window, all the time watching out of the corner of my eye to see if she would look.

As she got closer, I moved nearer the window, The windows in my house are quite long and I knew that, if she were to look, she would easily be able to see my body from just above the knee upwards.

She didn't look up and continued walking, looking down for obstacles to avoid tripping. I tried flapping the shirt in the hope that the movement would attract her attention, but she carried on walking.

This was the pattern for the next half hour during which time another 3 single ladies and a pair of middle aged ladies walked by. I avoided showing if there were guys about and to couples.

I was getting a bit disheartened and decided to go and make a cup of coffee. I sat in the kitchen and drank it, still excited at the prospect of "showing" myself to a desirable female, the thrill of her seeing me and thinking it was all quite innocent.

I went back upstairs and crept into the bedroom to have another look. There was nobody in sight, but standing on the pavement further down the street was a familiar bright yellow trolley. It was the trolley used by the lady who delivered one of our three free weekly papers.

The woman herself was not in sight, probably delivering to some houses that had been built at the end of an alley along the road. I knew she would deliver to my house soon. Quickly I fixed the curtain back to its clip in rail and sat down to watch.

I had passed this lady on a few occasions as she delivered. She was quite a bit older than me, but with a good figure, nice hair and a happy looking face. I had seen her once wearing a tee shirt that was probably borrowed from a younger member of her family and I was sure she had not been wearing a bra. My cock pulsed.

As she approached, I finalised my plan. My entrance hall is quite long and the glass panel in the front door allows a view of about 25 feet through into the lounge. I turned on the hallway light to make sure that I could be seen and waited in the kitchen doorway in the corner of the lounge.

From here, I would see her as she started her walk down the front path. The idea was that I would walk towards the front door and go into the downstairs cloakroom at the same time. This would bring me, totally naked to within 2 feet of the letter box cut in the front door.

The whole thing took less than thirty seconds, but is burnt in my memory for all time. Everything went exactly to plan. As she approached, I started to walk through the lounge and into the hallway, my semi rigid cock on full display and my heart beating like a bass drum. At first she wasn't looking, but as she placed the folded paper into the slot in the door, perhaps attracted by movement, she looked up and straight at me.

I held my nerve and continued walking towards her, pretending to be talking on my cell phone, looking down, but watching her. She continued looking and actually withdrew the paper as though it had become stuck. As I got to within 4 feet of the door, I could see that her eyes were fixed on my cock. Staring straight at it. She pushed the paper back into the slot and continued to look.

I was now at my closest, just two feet from her hand the other side of the door. I turned left and entered the cloakroom. As I entered the room, I turned to face the front door again. She was still looking as I slowly closed the cloakroom door. She was smiling and at the last moment, she looked up and stared straight into my eyes. She licked her lips and smiled again, before turning to walk down the path.

By this time I was very hard and immediately came within a few strokes, what a buzz.

The following day I was reflecting upon my deeds of the previous afternoon. It was very risky, anything could have gone wrong. What if any of the women had seen me? What if they had taken exception to my antics and reported me. I decided that was unlikely as I had carefully staged things to look like an accident. I resolved not to do it again.

The following week, I was again waiting when the local newspaper was due for delivery. Having originally resolved to abandon my exhibitionism, my resolve had gradually melted as free new day approached. It was the smile. I couldn't get away from the thought that she had smiled. Was it that she was laughing because I was a pervert? Or was it (and this is the one I finally settled on), the fact that she enjoyed the show.

I had revised my plan. This time, I would exit the cloakroom and walk to the kitchen. I would wait in the cloakroom until I knew she was looking in and then make my exit. I would walk as slowly as possible along the hallway until I disappeared from view.

It seemed to take an age for her to get along to my front door, but when she did, I swung my plan into action.

I had kept the cloakroom door slightly ajar whilst I waited. I saw her approach. As she walked up to the door, I could see that she wasn't looking at the letter box, but straight into the house. I had turned the light on, so I knew she could see in. I opened the door of the cloakroom. She saw me, paper still not in the letter box.

I smiled at her, then walked out of the room, my cock half rigid, swinging before me. I knew that the nerves I was feeling had kept my cock from becoming fully hard. This was better for the plan of making it look like an accident. As I turned, I saw her smile back, she straightened from her semi-stoop and I saw her nipples where making little cones in the front of her tee shirt.

Slowly, very slowly, I walked out and along the hallway. I could feel her eyes burning into me. I had decided not to look back, but as I reached the point where I had to turn out of sight, I allowed myself a glance over my shoulder. The paper was still not through the door and she was standing so close to the glass that her nipples were just touching it. My cock reared. I continued walking.

Once out of sight I stopped. I heard the paper come through the letter box and knew that she had turned away. I walked back out into the hallway in time to see her arrive back at her trolley. She turned and faced my door, then bent over to pick up some more papers. As she did so, her shirt fell forward, I could see that she was not wearing a bra. I moved closer to the window in the front door. She was certainly not wearing a bra! After a few moments, she stood up and looked back at my front door.

It was as though she knew I would come back to watch her leave. She smiled and turned. I couldn't wait until next week.

More to come if this rings any bells?