Living in the Woods with Grandpa Pt. 01

Story Info
Alex discovers a little secret about mom and grandpa.
2.2k words
4.38
57k
85
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL PARTIES IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.

******************

My name is Alexandra Beaufort, but everyone just calls me Alex, I'm 18 years old and I live in the woods with my grandfather.

My mother was with us until her passing a few years back. Living in the woods or in a log cabin in the woods has been normal for me, but I don't think it was something my mother liked too much or so I heard.

From what I know, she left the first moment she could with the man who later would become my father. I was born a year later.

As time went on, I remember my father being abusive to her a few times and them screaming at each other with him asking her who the father of the baby she was carrying was, but she never said who.

That year my baby brother Dylan was born and my father hated him. I never saw him hold him, say anything nice to him. I would ask my father "Daddy, why do you hate Dylan so much?"

He would just look at me and just say "That bastard kid isn't mine!" and that was that.

When I turned 9 years old, my mother took me and Dylan who was now 7 yrs old to where my grandfather lived up in the woods, she told me that she was never going back to my father ever again after he threatened to kill Dylan for just calling him daddy. What can a 9 yr old do when she hears her mother say that about her father, nothing just do as she's told.

Our Grandfather welcomed us with open arms the night, telling us how happy he was to have us all there now as one big happy family. He told me and Dylan to go and pick rooms for ourselves since we would be living with him now. Dylan didn't waste time, he flew up the stairs as I slowly followed behind, but something made me stop and look back to see mom and grandpa talking.

I was too far away to hear what he was saying to her, but she smiled and nodded at him as he spoke to her. Then she took his hand and placed it on her belly with both of them smiling from ear to ear. Arching a brow I kept watching as grandpa hugged mom, then placed a kiss on her lips.

Finding it odd, I was going to say something when Dylan called out my name to check out his room. I never said anything to anyone about that night, maybe I should of asked, not that I would of gotten a straight answer from either of them since I was a kid.

Five months later my baby sister was born, Judith Beaufort and we couldn't off been happier. I did notice that Grandpa was very happy with the birth of Judith, it would be years later I would find out why he was so happy.

9 years have passed and I just celebrated my 18th birthday, Dylan is now 16 and Judith is 8. I recently graduated high school with a 4.0 GPA and I'm ready to head out to the big world.

Everything is just like a normal family would be, mom raising her three kids, grandpa helping out when he can and us kids doing well in school since that's what they pretty much engraved in our heads, but that all changed one night I got up in the middle of the night.

As I head down to the kitchen, I hear noises coming from Grandpa's room. I made my way towards the door and stood there hoping they didn't hear the creaking of the floor. I lean in and hear some moaning and grunting coming from the other side.

"uuummm yesss fuck me harder...oh yesss just like that daddy!!" I lean back and cover my mouth wondering if I really heard what I heard. That's mom's voice, but she can't be in there with who I think she is?

I bend over and look through the keyhole of the door. I can see directly into the room and right dab center is the bedroom. There I see mom facing the door, her eyes closed and her mouth making the O form, her upper body lowered onto the bed and her ass up.

And there he is, my grandfather behind her naked, holding her hips as he moves back and forth on her.

"That's my good girl, taking daddy's cock like she's supposed to." he says in a low tone.

"mmm yes daddy, my pussy was made just for you and my womb for your babies." my eyes opened wide, but instead of this grossing me out, it started turning me on.

Slipping my hand into my pj boxer shorts, I find that I'm so wet. Using my forefinger and my ring finger, I open up my slick folds and begin to rub on my clit with my middle finger.

"that's right Angel, just my cum belongs inside your womb." he thrusts forward as she jerks forward on the bed, her hands hold onto the bed post on the end of the bed to keep from falling off.

"Yes daddy only yours, then I can give you a son or daughter again." closing my eyes, I rub on my clit harder, but then move my fingers down as I slip in my middle finger into my drenched pussy.

"Turn over girl." I watch as my mother turns over and lays down on her back, opening her legs wide for grandpa. He leans over her almost covering her body when he tells her to guide him in. She reaches down taking his engorged cock and aligns it to her entrance, then he begins to enter her once again.

"Oh fuck baby." he moans sliding his huge cock into my mother, his daughter.

She arches her back off the bed "aaah dadddddyyyy" she holds onto his hips and bends her knees up " still too damn big, but I love it!" she tells him that brings a smile on his face.

"Gonna fuck you till I can't hold back, empty myself inside of you and see if your body can give me another child." he says to her as he lowers his body onto hers and begins to pound her hard.

There I am, watching this, playing with myself right outside my grandfather's bedroom, watching how he fucks my mother like there is no tomorrow.

The slapping sound of their bodies is the only thing I can hear as I try to be as quiet as possible on the other side of the door while I finger fuck myself to the point of cumming hard.

I bite my lower lip as I keep watching them fuck like rabbits. I softly moan as he takes her breast into his mouth and sucks on it, teasing her nipple with his tongue, then taking the harden pebble of a nipple between his teeth and biting down on it making my mother cry out in pain, but in pleasure as well.

"That is for leaving me those many years and having Alex with someone else!!" he slams his hips into her making her gasp with his forcefulness of driving his cock deeper into her body.

"I know daddy and I'm sorry." she said to him "I should of been here for you." she pulls him down for a passionate kiss and screams into his mouth as her body begins to shake from her earth shattering orgasm.

Breaking the kiss, my mother cries out "OH GOD DADDY!! I'M CUMMING!!" just then, my body starts to tremble, when the gush of warm fluids begin to cover my hand, but I don't stop fingering myself, I ride out my orgasm just as my mother is doing at the same time.

"That's right, cum on daddy's cock cause he's ready to fill that sweet pussy of yours once again." he says to her. I drop to my knees, trying to catch my breath from my orgasm, but continue watching the rest.

My grandfather sits back on his knees and picks my mother's hips up off the bed and starts to guide her up and down his cock with so much intensity that his face is like a man possessed.

"Gonna fucking fill you up little girl!! Almost there!!" he says to her as she pants and cries out, her hands hold onto to the sheets tight to where her knuckles are turning white "HERE IT COMESSSS!!"

He slams her down once more on his dick, throwing his head back "OOOH FUUUUCK!!" I can see the sweat beads rolling down his chest as my mother's face is satisfied like never before.

"Yes daddy fill your little girl up, give me another baby, please daddy." he keeps her still for a bit longer.

"That's it baby squeeze daddy's cock, milk him for every drop he has for you." he says until he slowly begins to lower her body onto the bed and he follows. I see grandpa covering mom's body, giving her a kiss "Hope for another one." he grins giving her another kiss.

"Who knows, right." I can hear the joy in her voice "Dylan and Judith look like you so much, I hope they don't ask who their real daddy is, cause I don't know how I would answer that." she tells Grandpa.

He lifts his head "Tell them their father died or is that deadbeat dad you married without my consent and had Alexandra with." he groans a bit over her "not ready to pull out." he says in a happy way.

"Then don't." my mother says to him "you know I regret leaving home and you. I should of listened to you and just stayed here and be one big happy family, but mom was on my case to leave you." he sighs at the mention of grandma.

"Don't bring that bitch up." shocked, but not surprised at his attitude towards grandma, he continues to kiss mom "She drove your sister off after she gave birth to our son and I don't even know where they are, bitch took that information to the grave with her, but at least I still have you." with that he holds mom in his arms and rolls over, bringing her above him in a straddling position.

He caresses her legs as mom begins to move up and down on him again "that a girl, ride daddy like he taught you." she smiles down at him as they begin to fuck all over again.

Hearing a door open upstairs, I stand up and move away from the door and make my way back up to my bedroom when I run into Dylan "What's going on?" he says as I walk past him quickly.

I look at him, but hoping the darkness can hide that fact that I just got off watching my mom and grandpa fuck like two teenage kids and that I started thinking of what it would be like to get fucked by him. "Nothing, just got some water that's all."

As I head into my room before saying "good night." with that I close my door and wonder what tomorrow will be like now that I know my mother and my grandfather are the parents of my brother Dylan and my sister Judith.

But, all that came crashing down the next morning when Grandpa got a visit from the police letting him know that mom was in a fatal car accident coming back from doing some shopping. Was told that a drunk driver drove into her lane and mom didn't have time to swerve to avoid him, killing her instantly, but leaving the other one alive with serious injuries.

Grandpa was inconsolable with the death of his only daughter and the mother of his kids. I don't know what made me do and say what I did, but being the oldest, I had to step in now as the role of the woman of the house.

I saw grandpa in the kitchen sitting at the table when I walked over to him "Grandpa?" I said in a low loving voice, but he didn't answer right away.

"Grandpa, I know you're hurting and I want you to know that we're all here for you. Dylan, Judith, and especially me, I'm here for you." I reach up and run my fingers through his hair when he looks up to me with a sad smile on his face.

"Thank you so much Alex, it means so much to me that you would take the place of your mother." he tells me, as he wraps an arm around my waist and slowly pulls me next to him.

"I just want you to know that it won't be easy. You are taking on a serious adult role here." he continues to tell me what is in store for me now that mom is gone, while I continue to comfort him, running my fingers through his silky silver hair.

"I know and I am ready to be that person mom was and to do everything and anything there has to be done to keep this family together and happy." he keeps looking at me, not sure if he's hearing me correctly, so I repeat the last part to him "I will do anything that needs to be done to make YOU happy again grandpa." leaning down I place a kiss on his lips, then whisper against his lips "I'll do anything for you."

End of Part 1