Living in Triple X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will have this," he thought in his mind. "I will see her get off." He paced himself. He watched her face. She clenched her teeth and then parted them a bit. She began breathing faster and then she started to pant. He could see her chest rising and falling from her heavy breathing, the beads of perspiration forming at her hairline. He imagined the blood filling her face, red with heat. Her mouth was wide open now and he could feel her arching into him, matching his rhythm.

Looking up into Vernon's eyes, Holly could feel her hips moving without thought. She felt like a silk sheet was being dragged across the entire surface of her skin and then that feeling slipped beneath her skin and entered her body. She heard her own breathing and couldn't stop herself. She thrust into Vernon harder, coaxing him for more. She was not disappointed. She felt him increase speed and then her vocal cords moved with her breathing. At the sound of her own voice she felt herself trying to smile through her already wide open mouth. Vernon's face was stern and he was concentrating on her. He wasn't easing up, arms stiff beside her, he maintained a steady vigil over her, driving himself into her like a young bull with vast reserves of energy.

"Could this happen?" she thought. "Will this happen? My God he's good! I'll just let go. I'll enjoy him a little bit."

Holly heard herself cry out, "Fuck me Vernon! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

And he did. Now the look on his face was very intense, his brow furled, his lips spread apart revealing his clenched teeth, sweat dripping from the tips of his dark hair as his pumping increased beyond where Holly expected. He still had control, but the pace was furious. Then something happened. Like somebody casting a gold ingot into a still pond, Holly felt a pleasurable impact in her groin and a large ripple of sensation haloed out to the shore, it ran through her, up to her head and out to her feet. She gasped in excitement and then shrieked, "Vernon!"

Vernon was relieved and motivated at the same time. "That's it," he thought. "I have her!" He reached deep inside himself and expended every last bit of energy he could find. He put his entire body into his action now. He could hear his own voice as he breathed hard with each pump. His balls hitting her with the ramming of his cock. He felt a huge grin on his face as Holly let out screaming gasps with each plunge. She had a death grip on his wrists. He winced hard, closing his eyes tight. He shook his head, sweat flying like a wet dog coming out of the water. When he opened his eyes, he thought he still had control, but was surprised by his own release. He came hard and the only thing he could do was cry out, "Holly! Oh God! Holly!" He slammed himself into her hard repeatedly, releasing the rest of his load and his cock still felt hard enough to keep going. He slowed down and heard Holly let out a long and happy moan. He felt the fatigue in his body. He was high from the adrenaline, but the charge was gone and he pulled his dick out, still extended, but losing its firmness. He tried to wipe the sweat from his brow with his forearm, but his whole body was drenched. He wiped his face and chest off with a blanket and looked at Holly. She was still breathing a little heavy and held her hand out to him. He lay beside her and she ran her hand down the length of his arm. She took his hand and looked in his eyes.

"That hasn't happened in a long time," she said.

================================

Holly was sitting in a chair on the balcony looking into the navy blue sky. She could see the city light on the horizon, glowing from the buildings which filled the landscape. She could hear traffic from various distances, even police sirens in the far distance. The industrial park was quiet. She opened her purse and took out a pack of cigarettes. She tapped one out, put it in her mouth and lit it. She took a long drag and blue the smoke into the air. She felt a soft weight plop into her lap and there was small meow from Jim. He looked up at her with his large golden eyes, pupils wide in the night. She stroked his back and he hunched up against her hand and his tail swished in a wide arc. He soon fell into her on his side and his eye lids narrowed into slits and she could feel him purring in her lap. There was a squeak from one of the French doors which led out onto the balcony.

Vernon stepped out into the night air wearing a pair of boxer shorts. The air felt good on his skin after sweating on the bed for so long. He could see Holly's light skin over the table and an orange glow in front of her mouth. The glow dimmed and then moved down. "I didn't know you smoked."

"Occasionally. When the mood strikes me."

"I can see why you came out here. The air feels good." He sat down across the table from her. "Have you ever been married?"

"No."

"Do you have any children?" He heard a stifled laugh.

"No. How old are you Vernon?"

"I'm twenty-seven." There was a long silence.

"Don't you want to know how old I am?"

"No."

"I'm thirty-seven. That doesn't bother you?"

"No. If you were married and had children, that would bother me." The two of them laughed.

"Now you're going to ask me why I never married and had children, right?"

"If you don't mind?"

"Maybe some other time." She took another drag from her cigarette. "I like you Vernon. I'm not trying to be distant. I just need some time."

"That's all right. I have plenty of that. I'm not busy tomorrow, how about yourself?"

"Yes, if I can get some sleep, I have to leave by at least noon. Can you wake me?"

"Sure." There was another long pause. Vernon breathed deep and let out a heavy sigh. "When will I see you again?"

Holly thought about what to say. She drew a complete blank. She had always wanted this to happen, but had never planned for it. It was the kind of thing that sat in the back of her mind and she brought it out and looked at it when she had a free moment in her schedule. It was always logical and it fit into her life and she was able to answer every question in her dream or fantasy or whatever the hell it had been, and now she was speechless. She took another quick drag and felt the harsh tobacco near the butt enter her lungs. She would just let the cigarette burn out. "I have your number. Can I call you?"

"When will you call me?"

"Soon. . ."

"Will it be before I forget how you smell and the sound of your voice? I don't mean to impose on your schedule, but time has a way of changing things in people's lives. I'm hoping this will not change." He waited for a response, but the silence seemed to fill the void of night and he was beginning to feel a chill. "I'm going back to bed. If I don't see you before you leave, you can call me any time and you're welcome to stay here."

She heard the door creak and dropped her cigarette butt. She felt a tear run from the corner of her eye. A few more fell and then she picked up Jim and set him on the floor. She pulled up the front of the large tee-shirt she was wearing and wiped her tears. She could smell Vernon. She sniffled and then smiled. She could feel Jim rubbing against her leg. She stood up and then walked to the bathroom. It was some time before she was able to come out and crawl back into bed with Vernon.

================================

Vernon woke up the following day and realized that Holly was gone. He looked at the clock on the nightstand and it said 1:12. It was after noon. He heard Jim who was sitting on the floor looking at him. "All right Jim, I'm getting up. I'll have your food after I put something on." Vernon put on the same pants that he wore yesterday, but was unable to find his shirt. He put on another and then sluffed his way into the kitchen, dragging his feet like lead weights. He opened a lower cupboard and removed a can of cat food, opened it, and began pouring it into Jim's bowl. Jim was sniffing and licking the food as it fell from the can. After feeding Jim, Vernon got a box of cereal from the top of his refrigerator, along with milk and a bowl from their respective places, and sat at the kitchen bar. He poured the cereal and then the milk. He looked at it for a while and then forced himself to eat. He couldn't get Holly out of his mind. He could still feel Holly on his body, it reminded him of wearing a comfortable hat and then taking it off. It felt like the hat or Holly was still there. He had to force himself to spoon the cereal into his mouth as their night of sex, or was it love making, whatever, ran through his head like an instant replay. "Just eat the cereal Vernon," he told himself. "Keep up your energy. She'll be back. She said she would call." He hated this. Why did it always have to be like this?

When he finished eating, he went to the big sectional couch in the middle of his studio and flopped on the cushions. He stuffed his face into a throw pillow and pulled at his own hair and then hit his head with his fists. He groaned and then said, "Get out of my head! God damn it! I can't think!" He sat up and began to look around. He needed something to keep himself busy. He picked up a large drawing pad and some pencils and charcoal and began to draw.

He had been drawing for about three hours when the buzzer from below went off and startled him out of his daze. He went to the balcony and looked down. It was Jasper. "Hey Jasper!" Jasper looked up. "Check the door and see if it's open."

The door was unlocked and Jasper went in. Soon he was in Vernon's studio and he said, "What do you have for me Vernon? Anything new?" He began walking around the big room, taking a mental inventory. He knew everything Vernon did and kept track of his work like a secretary with a camera. He filed art away in his head like some kind of super computer.

"Shit Jasper. You were only here-- what? Five days ago?"

"Seven, and that's enough time for you to do something."

"Nothing major."

Jasper looked down at the floor behind Vernon. "Fuck Vernon! That cat is huge. You need to stop feeding that thing."

"Stop busting my balls Jasper. I don't feed him that much. He probably eats rats and mice."

"There isn't any rats and mice around here."

"My point exactly. You have my fifty bucks? I need some money for food. I had to take Holly to my dad's place for dinner and then I made some spaghetti for her last night."

"You fucking starving artists, all the same." Jasper took out his wallet and removed a bill and then handed it to Vernon. "Which place did you take her to?"

"The Transcendental Dive."

"Classy place. I bet she fit right in. How was it?"

"It was jumpin', but we sat and ate and talked. We watched the show and listened to the band. We had a good time and enjoyed ourselves."

"So how is she Casanova? Is she a decent woman? Is she going to stick around and straighten out your flighty-free-spirited ass or what?"

"I don't know. She said she would call."

"That's positive." Jasper lingered over to the couch, still looking around the room. He looked where Vernon had been sitting and was about to sit on the other side when Jim looked up and let out a half purring meow. "Don't even think about it fat ass. I'm sitting right there," and Jasper plopped himself on the couch and put his Italian leather shoes on the coffee table. He reached up and loosened his tie. "You have something to drink or do I have to bring my own booze too?"

"I got it," Vernon was pouring a couple of stiff drinks with ice. As he was walking toward the table with them, Jasper stretched across the couch, reached out and pulled Vernon's drawing pad to where he could pick it up and hold it in front of himself. Vernon set the drinks down and then sat on the couch.

The two of them were quiet for a while and then Vernon picked up his drink. He sipped and then let out a breath feeling the alcohol on his tongue, blended Scotch wasn't bad, and it was palatable, just not as smooth as a single malt. He rattled his ice to see if he could get a reaction from Jasper.

Jasper looked over at Vernon. "How much you want for this?"

"It's a drawing. It's not even finished."

"How much?"

"Let me keep it today and finish it. You can have it if she comes back. Besides, your wife won't let you keep naked pictures of other women."

"When they look like this she will. Besides, you got that fat ass cat blocking the goods down below, a pussy in front of a pussy."

"You really think it's good?"

"I think the shit you do of your mother is good. This is fan-fucking-tastic! If this woman comes back, I want a whole series, as big and as many as you can do."

"Which reminds me, can you get me that show at the new gallery? I want to unload this shit. It's time for something new."

"You mean you want to get involved with your career? I didn't even have to remind you of the gig. That's why I'm here. We need to get this shit loaded next week and ready for display on the weekend." Jasper took a big drink from his glass and then made a face.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I need the fifty. Look Jasper, I would like to start getting a regular income. Do you think you can do that for me?"

"Sure. No problem kid. You know me. I'm always happy to have a working artist to show. Do you know how hard that is. What's got you thinking about money all of a sudden? Usually your all about the art and keeping it pure without any commercial influence and fuck the public I'm going to express myself and all that other bullshit." Jasper took another drink.

"I still am. I just think I want to try something else."

"That woman really got to you. She put your head back in the real world. Now that's something I can drink this rotgut too," and he did.

================================

Ernie Pismire had a huge smile on his face as he looked into the camera. He was happy because Dodge Chastity had finally showed up and they were now able to shoot her scene. The crew was loosely lined up around the bed in a half circle. Ernie had the three porn stars framed perfectly and he watched Dodge on her knees getting fucked from behind as she sucked another man's dick. Behind her, a skinny, well-cut man with yellow blonde hair had his hands on her hips and was casually pumping her. This was Ace Gun. He had a good sized cock, but was better known for his stamina. Dodge was a white woman who kept out of the sun. Her skin was clear, smooth and tight around her muscles. She was a medium built woman. She was actually a tad short for a porn star, but perfectly proportioned, only because she had an immaculate boob job by a top notch doctor. Her hips and tits were the same measurement and she was like a tight little hourglass that a man could hold in place and fuck like a rag doll. From Ernie's point of view, the right side of Dodge's head was shaved, her hair was very short and bleached white. He could also see a tattoo of Lock, Shock, and Barrel traipsing up her thigh toward her ass. Dodge's head was bobbing up and down on the huge black prick of Hardy Bowcock. Earlier she had tried to get the whole thing in her throat, but for comfort and pleasure, she backed off and was now maintaining a rhythm with her lips and tongue on the saliva soaked shaft. Hardy was a big man all over. His giant cock did not look out of place with his large muscular body. It was obvious he spent time in the gym and kept his bulk solid and defined.

Ortiz had his camera pointed right in Hardy's crotch and could see the long hair on the left side of Dodge's head. It was hanging down on Hardy's thigh where she kept her hand so her hair wouldn't get in the way of her task. Ortiz could see Dodge's face when she looked up into the camera. She had very sharp and defined features, nose, high cheek bones, and a cleft in her chin which he couldn't see right now. She was a very elegant looking woman. The right side of her nose was pierced with a diamond stud and she had three gold rings that went from large to small in both ear lobes, gold studs after the ear rings followed up the rest of her ears. He could see a tiny black tattoo of a heart beneath her left eye. Ortiz was having trouble concentrating. He was shifting his weight on his legs trying to keep his camera steady. He could feel his cock bending against his pants and he wanted to reach down and shift its position, but Dodge was looking right into the camera and holding him with her gaze. He watched her lips, tight around the black man's cock, as she pulled up. Then she relaxed her cheeks and went back down. She was keeping a steady rhythm and watching her only made Ortiz think more about his own cock.

Heath was standing next to one of the grips. They were watching the action. Heath held his watch in front of the grip and then showed him ten fingers and then five. The grip, a guy dressed in faded jeans and a flannel shirt nodded his head.

Ace had been playing with Dodge. He was going easy, fucking her lightly, letting his cock get her wet and then waiting until he could feel the cum building up in his balls. As he held her steady and pumped her, just touching her ass and then pulling back, he could see a large tattoo of Jack Skellington and Sally on her left shoulder blade. Her cheeks brushing in his thighs began to turn him on. Now he could feel the pressure building up beneath his cock and he needed more. He needed to feel her ass pushing against him. He needed to feel her big gluteus muscles giving way to his driving force. He spanked her on her left butt cheek two times and started fucking her hard. He felt instant relief and could see Jack and Sally bouncing up and down with his powerful thrusts.

Somehow Ortiz managed to get his cock loose and it was straight up in his pants. He heard a couple of loud smacks and then Dodge grabbed Hardy's cock with her right hand, keeping her mouth over the top. Now she was sucking his cock and pumping him with her hand at the same time. Ortiz could see the tension in her forearm and her bicep was flexed as she went into a completely different rhythm, faster and tighter, short measured bobs of her head, her eyes closed tight.

Hardy was watching Dodge and enjoying himself until now. His eyelids became slits and his hands were balled up into fists as he tried to hold back. "Oh fuck baby! You got me! Just a little longer honey!" He suddenly grabbed the sheet beneath himself and started pounding on the bed with his fists. "Now baby! Now!" Hardy yelled, his voice rasping to get the message out.

Dodge's bobbing stopped and her lips wrapped tightly around Hardy's cock just beneath the head. Her hand stroked his shaft with longer, harder, faster strokes as her tongue worked the head of his penis.

When Heath heard Hardy yell now, he held his watch up where he and the grip could both see it while watching the action.

Ace had started looking at Hardy's face when the man cried out. Ace started giving Dodge everything he had. He pulled at her hips and could hear her bare skin smacking him with each plunge he took deep into her hot, wet pussy. He watched Hardy's eyes suddenly open wide and then the big man reached down and grabbed Dodge's hair with his right hand and pulled her head away from his cock.

Ortiz watched as Dodge's mouth left Hardy's cock and a thick gush of sperm went shooting into the air. Dodge had her head turned sideways, holding Hardy's cock so that the sperm went straight up and then came back down on the right side of her face and the shaved side of her head.

Hardy let go his loudest outburst, "Ohhhhh yeah! Fuck yeah!"

Ernie watched Ace pull out of Dodge after the outburst and cum into the air as his cock snapped up straight. His thick plume of sperm came down on her back and ass.

Heath tapped his watch and then looked at the grip. He smiled and the grip mouthed, "Fuck," silently with his lips and swung his fist at the air. After Ace stroked himself empty and Dodge stroked Hardy empty and the two cocks were messaged into a softening state Heath yelled, "Cut!"