Living Life to the Maxx Pt. 01

Story Info
I agree to share my wife with others.
9.5k words
3.96
39.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
374 Followers

Don't even ask how my wife Maxx and I ended up together, much less, married. I mean, I know the basics. We met, started dating, fell in love, blah, blah, blah. But from the standpoint of, what did she see in me. When you see an average guy with a gorgeous wife, you can tell that he married up. Well, that's me. Married up by about 2 levels or so. I'm okay admitting that, as well as the fact that my wife is exponentially more good looking than I am. Including myself, I'm sure people wonder what she sees in me.

It's very ironic that I even found her attractive to begin with, because she's nothing like the girls I used to date. Through high school, my preference was the girls who are 5'-2", 115 lbs., A-cup boobs, dark hair and killer tan. And, well, Maxx is the polar opposite. Her 155 lbs. are stretched out over a height of 5'-10" with stats of 36D-28-36. Her naturally blonde hair is below the shoulders and her baby blues really cap off her million-dollar smile. She's not fat by any means, just a very solid, athletic and durable, tall woman.

I 1st saw her during my junior year in high school. I was playing varsity basketball and my school played hers. Come to find out, she was junior on her varsity girls team. In our county, the boys' and girls' varsity play back to back each game. I was literally in the middle of the game, on the court when I saw her enter the gym. I knew right away, I liked her.

Despite the fact that we only lived 20 miles away, I only saw her 5 times during those 2 years. All 5 times were on game day. But I sure enjoyed watching her play. Even though I still didn't know her name. After each basketball season, she just ended up being a forgotten memory. I'm still not sure why I didn't pursue finding out who she was. I knew plenty of guys from her school. Turned out to be stupid move on my part.

During the summer after graduation, I bumped into her twice and house parties. It was bad timing because we were both in relationships at the time. At the 2nd party, she was by herself at the punch bowl and I took that moment to go introduce myself. We spoke for no more than a minute, congratulating each other on our respective basketball championships. Her girls team by my girls' team for the county title, and my team beat her boys team for the county title.

I felt a flutter in my stomach and really liked standing next to her. She was hot. That feeling was short lived, because her boyfriend beckoned her away. She gave me some sad little puppy eyes and a cute little wave. Whatever. I'm leaving for UNC Wilmington in a week anyhow, so I'll never see her again. But I felt sorta empty as if we were 2 ships passing in the night. We saw each other on radar, but our paths just weren't meant to cross.

Man, college was such a different world. Dorm life wasn't too bad since my roommate was pretty cool. The shower facility was coed, which was a bit different. The showers were small and there wasn't any room to get dressed. It took a couple days to get used to seeing guys and girls walking up and down the dorm halls, wrapped in bath towels. It wasn't uncommon for a towel to get yanked off, leaving somebody nude and screaming. One of the guys yanked my towel off one day, and I didn't even flinch. I just kept walking 5 more doors down to my room. I got a huge round of applause for my bravery.

I was a good athlete in high school but had no false hopes of getting any kind of scholarship. But I found out that Wilmington had a pretty nice intermural sports program, which included flag football, coed basketball and coed softball. That activity will definitely help in keeping my weight down. You'd be surprise how many guys get the freshman 15, not just the girls.

Anyhow, the coed basketball season came around and we had 6 teams. I was much better at basketball than I was at football, so my comfort level increased. During warmups for this one particular game, I saw this tall girl on the other team and it was Maxx, even though I still hadn't known her name yet. When it came time for tipoff, we were both in the starting lineups for our team. During this time, is when players will call out to each other as far as who they're going to cover on defense. All the other guys picked somebody else and I was left with her. Sweeeeeeet.

Being only 1 foot from her at tip off, I stuck out may hand.

"Hammerhead."

She looked over and shook.

"Maxx. Take it easy on me, I'm might not be very good."

I had to laugh, because we both know what show she put on in high school. The game started and sure enough we covered each other in a man to man defense. I've never guarded a girl before, so I was unsure where to put my hands. My hesitations were costing me, because she drove the lane and scored pretty regularly. They guys on the bench were giving me shit, but I just didn't know what to do. During a break in the action, my teammates grilled me good.

"Jesus Hammer, cover her for god's sake. Just pretend she's a guy and quit letting her score, you fag."

Even the 3 girls on my team got in on roasting me. So, during my next play time, I picked up the pace and she saw it.

"Oooooooo, I see somebody learned how to play ball during the break."

I just laughed and didn't let her distract me. Now, I had my hand on her hip or her lower back or my hand grazed her smooth thigh while I was boxing her out. A couple times, she deliberately backed into me, while dribbling the ball, causing her firm ass to smash against my crotch. I was afraid I was gonna get an erection. When she pulled up the front of her shirt to wipe her face, that sexy smooth tummy and pierced belly button, ruined me. It was just too distracting. She destroyed me the rest of the game.

Of course, with my dismal performance, we got beat bad. After the game I was walking out the door and heard somebody holler my name. It was Maxx and she wanted me to wait for her. Just what I need was a sore winner wanting to rub it in. I played it cool and pretended to be mad.

"No don't come over here and rub it in. You didn't play fair. You used all that.........."

I gestured wildly to her body.

"...........stuff to distract me. Not cool."

She pinched my cheek.

"Awwwwww.......poor wittle boy get butt hurt by da big bad girl beast, huh?"

God that was funny and we laughed our asses off. I walked her to her car and talked about school for the most part. I found out she lived on the other end of the dorm complex, like 10 building away. Not far, by college campus standards, but not next door either. We said our goodbyes and started to leave. She pulled her car out and around just as I was closing my door. She pulled up, so our driver doors were next to each other and spoke.

"Lemme get your number. There's supposed to be a crazy ass wild party off campus Saturday night. I'll text you the address and maybe I'll see you there."

I gave her my number and off she went. Was she subconsciously asking me on a date? Was she just being polite and really meaning just 'see you there'. God, why do girls have to play games. Why the fuck didn't I say something. That's the 2nd time I just clammed up and let her drift away. Never again. I was busting at the seams waiting for Saturday. It just couldn't get here soon enough. My roommate Todd already knew about it and had plans to attend. It was at an off-campus apartment.

I just threw on a pair to khaki shorts and navy-blue t-shirt. Upon entering the party, we saw it had been going full tilt for a while already. From across the room, I caught a glimpse of a hand waving. I craned my neck as the owner of the arm did the same. It was Maxx and she was waving me over. When I sidled up next to her, she handed me a beer and gave me a little hip check.

"How's it going Steve Nash?"

Again, we both laughed like a couple clowns. I absolutely love the funny banter that she possesses as I like girls with a sense of humor. I played it off and admitted she got me.

"Yeah, whatever. Next game? I'll show you how we do it at Smithburg."

Smithburg was the name of my town and high school and hers was Green Spring. She gave me another soft hip check.

"I'll be waiting champ. Bring the A-game."

Man did she look good. A long sleeve, but loose bodied shirt that showed some tummy. Her jeans were those ones that hug you like spandex and then she had on some big shit kicker Timberland boots. She didn't wear a stitch of makeup or jewelry. Again, I found myself so attracted to her, despite my history of liking short girls. We started drinking as the drinking games progressed. There were only about a dozen people or so, about half guys and half girls.

I hadn't been much into drinking games before, so I had no idea what was going on. Other than the losers had to drink and remove clothes. At one point, a team got beat which made room for more participants. She grabbed my arm and yanked.

"Come on bub, let's play."

I had no clue what was going on, but I let her drag me along anyhow. Once things got started, I realized that we weren't teammates, but competing against each other. Aw man, what did I get myself into. There was a ping pong table set up and it was going to be a version of beer pong but with other variations. Bottom line, once the beer started flowing, the rules changed every 5 minutes and I couldn't keep up. I was fine with the drinking part, but the rules part just didn't make sense. So, I didn't bother. It was more fun, with them laughing at me for being confused than it was for anything else. I just kept asking if they were cheating or is this really a rule.

I didn't realize it, but it was 3 guys against 3 girls. Slowly but surely, everybody was losing clothes. The guys were down to their underwear and the girls down to bras and panties. On the last play of the game, my team of guys lost, and we had to drop the drawers. Then the 3 girls stepped over to us with cups cans of whipped cream. What the fuck homer? Each girl knelt down in front of her male counterpart and squirted a shot of whipped cream on our cocks. Then they had to lick it off in 10 seconds. Neither of the other guys had erections, but my cock stood at full mast. Not sure if I should be proud or appalled.

Maxx looked up at me and said.

"Sorry, but rules are rules."

She shot the cold whipped cream on my cock and it ended up being twice as much as the other guys got. My cock is 7" long and sticks straight out. Their little soft dicks held little room for the whipped cream. She looked back up to me with half close eyes that told me she was more excited about it than I first realized. She spoke again, very softly.

"Okay, well, maybe I'm not sorry at all."

And just like that, Maxx was sucking my cock in front of a dozen people. I have no idea how this actually happened or why I even let it. I've never done anything crazy like this. But her boldness was very exhilarating, and it made me want to match it. I grabbed her hair, holding it out of the way while she licked the foamy treat from the entire length of my shaft. If I didn't know any better, I would say she put me in this position intentionally, so she could suck my cock. But who the fuck really knows.

It only took the other girls a whopping 2 seconds as the guys were all shriveled up. Maxx was declared the loser, but the cheering crowd seemed to energize her. As a group, they started chanting.

"Suck his dick, suck his dick, suck his dick."

And she did. The whipped cream was yesterday's news as her new goal was to give me a blowjob in front of the rowdy drunk group. At first, I was worried about performance anxiety, but my erection never wavered. Her tongue piercing felt so good. It's the first time I've I gotten my dick sucked by a girl that had one. She was good, and she knew how to use it. After a good 3 or 4 minutes of her slurping from all different angles, the group demanded more.

"Cum shot, cum shot, cum shot."

She looked up at me and gave me a little nod, all while those sexy lips were clamped around the smooth brim of my knob. Some other girl stepped in and began to jerk me off ferociously, while Maxx's lips clamped tightly. It only took a minute until I reached my Shangri-La. My balls drew up tight as my knees got weak. My whole body began to spasm, as my cock pulsed and twitched, shooting multiple streams of cum into Maxx's warm mouth. She sensed when I was done and stood a little higher on her knees. The group chanted again.

"Cum swap, cum swap, cum swap."

The other girl knelt down next to Maxx and they began to French kiss, with tongues invading each other's mouths and cum strings dripping down their chins. My erection might never go away after seeing this. I had previously seen a porn site called Dare Dorm and just like that, I'm partying like them. Some other girl had her phone right in front of their faces, recording it on video. Both girls opened wide and showed off the remnants of jizz left in their mouths. Then they swallowed and the crowed gave them a round of applause.

That's how it all started for us. Later that night, she literally fucked my dick off. That was my reward for embarrassing me at the party by making me whip it out. I didn't have the heart to tell her I enjoyed it as much as she did. We started dating and later that year, my roommate moved out and she moved in. We both stayed in NC during summer break and worked full time jobs. We immediately got an apartment together for year-round living.

I loved being with Maxx and she was a tiger in bed. Well, not just in bed, but anywhere she felt like fucking. I soon found out she had a voyeuristic streak in her. I had been working for a construction company and the owner had me using his office one day for a specific project. She met me at the office to pick me up for lunch and we had a quickie. The owner walked in and caught me fucking her while she was bent over his desk. It didn't faze her one bit. When he opened the door, her response was.

"Hold tight mister, he'll be done in a minute."

My boss gave me a look that conveyed a mix of emotions. At first, he looked perturbed, but then a look of admiration swept his face. Somehow, her brazen attitude was wearing off on me and I kept my cock hard long enough to finish. She pulled her shorts up and walked passed him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hope you enjoyed the show, mister boss man."

He watched her ass jiggle as she sashayed away and then he looked back to me shaking his head. I thought he was gonna kill me, but when he walked around the desk, he gave me a goofy grin and a knuckle bump.

"Gotta hand it to you kid, you're a brave little fuck. And that girl? Wow, she's really something."

Just like that, he picked up what he needed and left, closing the door behind him. It took a while for my heartrate to go back to normal. Maxx was a handful and I actually did love the affect she had no me. It didn't take any time at all to get used to her physical size. It actually made for some good sex positions that are a bit awkward with smaller girls. She likes sex a little on the rough side and wasn't hesitant to take it when she wanted it.

I found out rather quickly, that Maxx was pretty much open for anything. We tried a wide variety of positions, locations, toys and props. The voyeurism in her, came out when we went to parties. Sometimes we'd hit parties where we didn't know anybody. She'd go in before me and flirt with any guy that was willing. I would watch from a distance, then we'd head off to a secluded part of the house and fuck like animals, sometimes even getting caught.

I think her height scared a lot of guys away, guys that would normally have been attracted to her looks. Not many dudes wanna be with a girl the same height as them or taller than them. I loved her height, but the rest of her is what made the package complete. The curves, the ass, the boobs, the tight clothes, you name it and I loved it.

As you know by now, our dating turned serious. We graduated college in May and got started in the working world. I started out as a project manager for the same construction company I worked for during summer break. Maxx had been handpicked for a job as a sports team fitness trainer. Top high schools and college sports teams are always looking for the edge. Cross training in other areas is a biggie. Maxx has a degree in athletic training and conditioning.

During our junior and senior years, she did an internship with the athletic director at school. She was the assistant to the school conditioning coach who groomed her to eventually take over his job. After graduation, she started working for the college as a full-time employee. He told her that she could plan to take his job 10 years down the line. The athletic director ran the intermural sports program, so he saw her on the court and field. He knew that the best person for the job, is somebody that already knows what it takes to play at a high level. He also knew of her past as a high school basketball star.

Both our jobs kept us in the Wilmington area, but we went back home 18 months later to have our wedding. It was cool, seeing so many people we haven't seen for the last few years. It was also neat to see how many mutual friends we had that we didn't even know about. So, at 24 years old, our lives were cruising along nicely. We knew early on, that we didn't want kids, so I got snipped. I didn't want to deal with condoms, which we had never used any way, and I didn't want her to bother with the pill, which can still fail. Short of abstinence, a vasectomy is fool proof.

Maxx loves wearing tight or minimal clothing as much as possible. When she's actually doing team training work, her outfits consist of some variation of spandex or another. With those curves, the material looks painted on. Guys of all ages hit on her and she usually chuckles. Most teams refer to her as Ms. Maxx and she gets a kick out of it as if it makes her older or something. Especially when she was only 25 and the college juniors and seniors were 21 and 22. Early on, some guys actually thought they really had a chance, when they would ask her out or hit on her. She'd just hold up her hand and show off her wedding band and reply.

"Sorry, guys, doubt my hubby would approve."

There was one arrogant asshole who wouldn't take no for an answer and it pushed her to the point of retaliating. He would put on a show for his buddies, when he'd make some lewd gesture or comment on how he'd be better than me in bed or betting that his dick was bigger, or he'd satisfy her more than I can. So, one day, she had enough. During a specific exercise, she told him he was doing it wrong and spun him around, so they were sideways to his buddies. She knelt down in front of him to put his feet in a specific position.

She knew what was coming and his hand went behind her head as a guy would do when a girl is sucking him off. He didn't touch her at all, but with his hand in position, he thrust his hips back and forth, slightly, mimicking the movement of him stuffing his cock in her mouth. She grabbed his balls in her large strong hands and squeezed. His body went rigid and he didn't move at all, worried that it would hurt more. Tears dripped down his face as she spoke to him in a very calm manner.

"Don't you ever speak to me or about me ever again, until the day you die. If you do, I will track you down, rip this little dick off and stuff it up your ass. You got that?"

He barely had enough life to nod, but that wasn't enough.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you."

She told me that he barely whispered.

"Yes."

"Yes? What was that I can't hear you."

"Yes, Ms. Maxx, I'll never bother you again."

She told me she squeezed one last time for good measure and then let go. He curled up in the fetal position and cried like a baby. She turned to the rest of the group.

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
374 Followers