Living Our Fantasies Pt. 02

Story Info
We Evolved.
1.4k words
4.1
16.2k
2

Part 2 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to our world of exhibitionism and living fantasies by Den.

--The first time I can remember taking Doll's tit pictures was bent over at a State Park drinking fountain along a trail after we were married and she was of age. Remember free water? By chance a few others watched from behind bushes as we recreated that first "bent over the drinking fountain" photo in different positions for photos. We didn't even know what a voyeur was back then.

-It was one of those big concrete fountains that let the water splatter all over her bare tits. Dollie had to step up on a cement platform and bend over quite far. Not wearing a bra, her tit just rolled out accidentally! I wasn't much of a photographer. But even then knew we needed several different photos. I'd pay a $1000 for one of those pictures now!

--Seeing several others enjoying the view, I continued to take "make believe" pictures for awhile longer with my 110 film camera. Over the years this led to many other tit pictures and eventually quickie topless photo shoots in scenic places and in front of signs. Those are still our favorite games.

-Way back in the dark ages of film we attempted to get semi risqué pictures of my wife developed and printed at our local drug stores. Often all we got were black pictures and excuses they didn't come out.

--While I was at work my wife looked for small private local photo labs around town. She did good! The old guy who owned and ran the lab had his son, maybe 10 years older than us, working for him. I was in my early 20's and Dollie two years younger. Just guessing, I 'd say the younger man was 35. Doll left off several rolls of probably 110 film. They were a mix of regular vacation type photos and bare tittie pictures. Every photo came out and we got double prints for the price of one roll. This went on for several years, her and I getting braver, the photos getting more X-rated... at least in the 60's in the Midwest.

-

-The only people to see these were my brother and wife, a few close kinky friends, and soon some pen pals I discovered thru a Penthouse type ad. Yes before internet, we swapped stories and pictures thru the Pony Express. Some times it was more than a month before I got pictures and stories in return. Now we bitch when it takes 12 seconds to upload something!

--Doll showed more skin and the photo lab young man begged for more and wilder photos. Several more years passed and the local police came knocking at our door. I'd first gotten a hint from a close friend cop buddy that Doll's pictures were in a few obscure magazines and several photos were at the police station.

It seems like our photo lab friend was selling Doll's and other young ladies "girlie photos" to those magazines. Other women had sued.

-We had a magazine and candy shop downtown where I'd gotten adult behind the counter magazines when younger. When I checked there and the other places the shop owner mentioned, neither I or my friends ever found any books with Doll's pictures. My policeman friend, Art, brought a few of the magazines to our house and Doll liked seeing her topless and mostly bottomless photos in the "member photos" section. The lab was closed down and the employee went to jail, last we'd heard.

--Co-incidentally, and nothing to do with the above story, Deep Throat was popular at this time and lots of people were asking Doll how much she got paid for her part in the movie! We hadn't seen the movie or the magazine articles. We were both shocked when we saw Linda's costar looked very much like Doll and more similarities I omitted here.

--I assure you Doll was never in a porn movie but was asked many times. Her ex-boyfriend even ran the only local porn X-rated movie theater in our county. He had connections and often begged Doll to do small parts in movies. I tried begging too, but she never would. She wasn't into sucking or fucking others and was convinced she'd have to do that! Everyone told her those sex acts were fake and all she had to do was be naked and show off her tits. Yea right!

-----------------------------------------------

--Fast forward to retiring to central Florida. We were attending every bike event we could. The way Doll dressed and was in wet T shirt and no T shirt contests, she became sort of popular with the bike magazine reporters. We found out her pictures were in many Florida and east coast biker magazines for years. One mag owner told us personally Doll will never be in his bike magazine because we don't ride a bike. That was partially true. We sold our Harley when moving but both still occasionally ride with others, especially Doll at events.

Also unknown to the bike magazine owner we were friends with several local female reporters who often took Doll's pictures at small events and local bars. She became a regular in the magazines and we didn't even know it. Later that magazine editor/owner apologized and said he sees us at more bike events than most of those sunny Sunday riders.

-Fast forward more to the internet, motorcycle, and porn sites. Most of our friends around here are perverts for some reason. Since I was new to the internet Jim wanted to show me around. We were sitting naked in his motor home along with his wife, not naked thank goodness, at a small biker only clothing optional campground. Jim knew we camp, like old cars, and motorcycles. I'm sure he knew I liked women. Still he asked what else I like besides hotrods and bikes. He was sitting across the table from Doll. Her big bare tits mostly on the table in line with Jim's beady eyes. I pointed and told Jim, big tits of course. He reached out and grabbed one then continued.

-Next thing I knew we were up front near the windshield looking at his big old fashioned monitor as he typed in TITS. Holly shit! We stared at 1000's of tits when Jim asked more questions. BIG MATURE WHITE TITS was my answer. Like me Doll is also a tit love but not into sex with women. She stood between us enjoying the titties too. Jim occasionally fondled one of hers and I squeezed the other. When Jim's wife wasn't looking Jim would grab a feel of Doll's never hairy pussy. This went on for hours as we looked at assorted tits of all shapes, sizes, and colors. Doll asked us why we had hard-on's. Silly girl! Since I didn't have internet Jim started saving tit pictures to a CD disc.

---Finally after our young adopted son got cheap dial-up I had internet. Another friend set me up with an E-mail address. I loved my old CB handle so we tried that. He had to keep adding crap until it was accepted. Later I joined some car and bike sites. I didn't need porn back then. I had an oversexed exhibitionist wife to turn me on.

-Not being the smartest kid on the block I used my CB handle and my wife's real name on every site I joined. I like her name. It's sexy and reminds me of a stripper's name. Well and good until I started adding my own naughty groups and her photos from vacations. I suppose I should have used different user names. Doll still shows up now and then on bike sites and porn sites I've never heard of. But so far all photos have been fairly mild and flattering. Still our grown kids are miles away and they'd never know.

-As time passed and I actually learned more about computers I realized typing in a few words could bring up way more than I wanted others to see. Yet as I joined my first two porn sites I continued to use the same user name. In my little brain the idea was so my other kinky friends could find us.

--Hopefully this user name "LIVINRFANTASIES" will fit our personality and draw your attention to my rambling and repetitive fairy tales. When first looking this forum over I kept seeing "the place for make believe and fantasy stories." Believe it our not, our stories are 99% true from many years of fun and excitement. If you stay awake long enough to finish this and actually read a few stories you'll see ya just can't make this crap up!

--Unlike many wives, GF's, lovers, and ex's, Doll knows I put her pictures and stories online.