Living Our Fantasies Pt. 04

Story Info
Dollie's Bed.
2.6k words
4.42
12.1k
3

Part 4 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I may be repeating but it's better told often than not told at all.

Some of the expert writers here, those who should know, discouraged me writing our true stories. They think fiction will sell or true stories will only make it with fiction added.

I'm not here to sell anything. I am here to share our many true life adventures saved as small notes and later stories I shared over many years.

Once more I repeat words similar to someone wiser than I... "Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction." As much as possible these stories are true. Some of the dialogue was made up as best as I could relive what may have been said.

DOLLIE'S BED.

--Try makin payments on a old car, car insurance, gas, oil, dating, and other needs of a twenty year old boy on fifty dollars a week. With little spare time and less money we only went to the drive-inn movies, for short rides, often in the country to have sex, and walks along the river or the city park. But we discovered a better place to have intercourse, Dollie's bed.

(I add lots of notes in my stories to confuse and stimulate your mind to illustrate parts of the stories. Apparently I led a very sheltered life as a little white boy in Midwest USA. I'd never heard of a nymphomaniac until many years later. Doll's mom and oldest sister were nympho's.)

Below is yet another note for those tit lovers who often ask. (.)(.)

Mother W and Dollie were often topless. Her brothers often ripped their blouses off or forced them to unbutton their tops. From things Dollie told me this happened as far back as she can remember. It was nothing for me to stop in for a visit and see those older boys squeezing Dollie's and mom's tits. I was actually forced to touch mother W's and Dollie's tits right in front of her older brothers, mother, and other young guys. Okay they didn't really force me to do it!

Middle aged Mother W had larger tits than Dollie. They were like the boobs I'd seen in the girlie magazines, shaped sort of like a teepee with erect long dark nipples pointing upward.Older sister Doris, 27, had boobs maybe slightly larger than Dollie at that time. Yet Doris' tits were more full and hanging, like three quarter filled water balloons. Doris also had large dark areolas and nipples made for sucking. This left Dollie's full, firm, rounded, yet with tiny, short, pale, nipples. Yes I spent many afternoons feeling all of those titties over the years. Boobies had been my lifelong fantasy. I wasn't about to pass up these chances.

Now back to my story. One Saturday afternoon her dad was at work and mom was out entertaining a neighbor man or two. The brothers were playing someplace and Janie was in the Chicago burn center. Doll and I were just hangin around the house making plans to go out someplace...to have sex. By this time in our relationship that's all we had on our minds.

I didn't care for Doll's family or way of life. I was ashamed of how she lived. But this was my first chance to fuck and play with titties. Even though Doll first dressed like a redneck backwoods hillbilly, she now dressed nicer and was always neat and clean. Besides, she fucked like a rabbit in heat!

--We went into Doll's bedroom for something. Probably for her to change into something sexy so we could go out. I remember sitting on the edge of the bed. Lovemaking, then hot and heavy sex followed. We did this as often as we could when alone.

Then one day Ooops! We became Doll's mom and dad! They fucked with the bedroom window wide open and nothing on the doorway but a blanket. Anyone inside or out could see and hear. The neighbors often watched mom and dad fucking. Doll said mom would position herself for better viewing. I was beginning to see why Doll became an exhibitionist.

Now Dollie's brothers, neighbor weird Earl, and some other young guys were starin in the bedroom window as we were buck naked and goin at it hot and heavy. I figured WTF they're all older than me. Too late to stop, I was cumin! As always, I pulled it out and shot between Doll's legs, all over the sheet. The guys yelled, laughed, and screamed.

---They told mom when she got home. Mom began asking us about our sex life together. She seemed to approve and was happy that her second little girl was no longer a virgin. Jane, being badly burned, hadn't dated at this time. But her oldest, Doris, was being fucked by whoever she could find out in the country where she now lived with her husband Rich and when visiting back at home.

When asking about where we go to fuck, mom suggested we just do it right there in Dollie's bed. It was handy and safer. As long as dad didn't find out there was no problem. Mom was always telling us we're old enough and should get married.

--With this family, dad never knew anything that went on. He worked, he fucked mom, he ate, watched a little TV, fucked again, and slept. Dad had a good job at the factory yet they lived like poor white trash. On weekends daddy W went to small auctions where he bought junk and the clothes for the family. That's where those granny clothes came from. He'd load up on a box full of assorted clothing for the boys and girls for a dollar or two, yet rarely any underclothes.

When I first met this family Daddy W was around 52 yet looked much older. He coughed and choked a lot. Daddy W had emphysema. He was dead at 54! On the bright side, now Mother W was having one or two old coots fucking in her bed day and night.

(See a pattern here? Who'd a thunk, some 50+ years later Dollie would become her mom?)

Yes sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. Now you can see why I am writing true stories. Ya just can't make this crap up!

Yes my stories do jump around a lot. In real life it's not laid out in chapters.

--Most of the time the boys were terrorizing the neighbors, starting fires, butt fucking, or torturing dogs. Mom was playing with the firemen or other neighbors. Janie was gone for months at a time for skin grafts and other surgery. That left a lot of time for Doll and I to play around and fuck. We got caught by mommy so many times we just began doing it while she was home fucking daddy or watchin TV. Found out we could fuck some more after Doll's dad went to bed. He turned in before dark.

--To keep her older brothers from watchin, Doll put a curtain on the lone window. Most of the time Mom W kept the boys from peeking around the blanket hangin in the doorway. Her brothers soon lost interest in watching their sister get fucked. They could always watch mom and dad in their room. Or watch mom with some of her lovers.

-- Mom got more and more curious about how Doll was passing her time with me. Soon mom just stood with the door curtain pulled aside, talking as we fucked. Doll and I were usually dressed and under a blanket. As warmer weather approached, we began stripping down naked. We'd be laying under a blanket if anyone was in the house. Nothing like watching a naked young woman as you fuck her. This was something we rarely got to do before. Fucking in my car or on a picnic table required clothing for fast getaways.

--Mother W seemed to be watching us fuck more often. Like a little kid sneakin to do something she shouldn't, Mom gradually ended up in the bedroom and soon right next to the bed where we fucked. Of course Mom W was usually topless, sometimes wearing a skirt so short I'd get a glimpse of an old pussy. None of this was good for controlling a young man's climax.

This all happened more as Doll, in a panic, begged mom to get out of the bedroom. Mom would only laugh and tell us being watched made the sex more exciting. Yea, maybe so, but not with your girlfriend's mother watching!

--We did our best to stop if mother W came home. We quite doing it if she was in the house. But sometimes we couldn't resist a quickie and ended up getting caught by Mrs. W.

I remember Doll and I being naked in her bed in midsummer. No blankets and sweat runnin off my balls from hot sex. I was hittin that pussy with long deep strokes when mommy W walked in. She saw my cock as I pulled back to shove it hard into Doll's juicy cunt. Mom screamed something about me killing her baby girl with that thing. Doll was screamin and yelling, beggin me to shove it deeper. Mother W stood there watching then sat right beside us as I bounced up and down onto Doll's naked body.

Then it happened. I usually pulled my cock out when I ejaculate. The shock of a topless mom watching my cock penetrating her daughter, her screams, and Doll's were more than this young horny guy could handle. I pumped that pussy full of semen! Doll quivered and moaned. Mother W must have sensed what happened. She said you're going to get my baby pregnant!

--Mother W spanked my bare ass and giggled. This did not help matters. I'll swear I shot another big load into Doll. Seems like hours before I asked Mother W for a towel or some rags to clean up my mess. Okay it was minutes! Laughing, she went to the bathroom, came back with several warm wet towels and some dry ones. Doll and I were covered with a bed sheet, trying not to get jazz on it or the bottom sheet. There was gooey cum everywhere!

--We both begged mother W to please leave so we could clean up our mess. She insisted on helping. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to have your future mother-in-law holding your limp dick and wiping semen from it and your belly? We all lived through this and it was repeated many other times. Hell, I almost got used to it.

--Mother W began hitting on me, even when Doll was near. She wanted some of my young cock. Not being a bad lookin middle aged woman, with a great pair of legs and tits, I came so close to surrendering to her wishes many times. I didn't want to be known as a mother fucker! If only I didn't plan on the possibility of marrying her daughter someday!

--Sister Janie returned from the Chicago burn unit. Now Doll had to share the bed again. Janie slept on the backside, against the wall. No one was home one weekend evening and I was doin what I enjoyed, makin love to Doll. We'd fuck, I'd shoot a big wad on the bed sheets, we'd fuck and do it again, and again. Sometimes we'd take a break and have something to eat. Then back to Doll's bed to fuck and to ejaculate some more. I seemed to make semen by the gallon. Oh to be twenty again!

--Oh shit. Forgot Doll was sharing her bed with 21 year old Janie. Janie was often complaining to mom about some gooey yellow stuff all over the bed sheets. One early evening Doll and I were naked, layin in her bed fucking when Janie came home, decided she wanted to come in the house and go to sleep early. Dollie begged "Mom get Janie out of here. We're busy!" Janie had seem mom and daddy fucking many times. She knew what we were doing.

--Janie was the kind of girl who did what Janie wanted to do. She was bullheaded. Janie wanted to go to bed-- now-- and Janie did. I was on top of Doll and had stopped moving. We grabbed a light blanket and covered up part way. Mistake, it was Janie's blanket. She yanked it off us then crawled over me to get on the backside of the bed. Doll was horny and wasn't finished fucking yet. She begged her mom to get Janie out of the bed and the bedroom. Mom's words were something like "she's seen people have sex before. Just do what you need to do." Or words to that effect. So we did!

--This time I wasn't planning on going too far. I didn't want to ejaculate and have to clean up a big mess with that 21 year old in the same bed. But, as often happens, man, or boy, has no control on his bodily functions when woman and sex is involved! I pulled it out just in time to make a large puddle all over the sheet. Ended up using the sheet to clean up my mess.

--Like a little puppy dog, I tucked my tail between my legs and jumped into my clothes. Doll got dressed and we went out into the kitchen where mother W fixed us a snack and questioned our performance. While sitting there Janie began screaming about the sheets being sticky and wet. "How did that happen", Doll asked? Glad daddy W was a sound sleeper.

---This bedroom fun continued for most of a year. Janie was in and out of the burn center so we had Doll's bed to ourselves much of the time. We tried not to make any more messes while Janie slept in the bed. But sometimes I just couldn't help myself.

Ironically even thru our late high school years and into my twenties nearly everyone told us our romance would never last. Even then I actually didn't know whether or not I loved Doll or it was just all the free sex I was getting.

Somehow Doll got pregnant. (????) We married and didn't need Dollie's bed anymore. With help from family, we bought a tiny house and life was good.

Dollie had been to her pediatrician just that morning and the doctor said she was doing well. Later that night Dollie went into convolutions and I had an ambulance rush her to the hospital. Our first son was born at seven months. Doll went into a coma and I was taken to a small room with our preacher, the doctor, and I think a few nurses. I was told Doll wouldn't live.

WTF was a young man like me gonna do? We went to church regularly at that time. Something families did in the Midwest. Yet we didn't believe most of what was in the bible. You could say I wasn't religious. I honestly can't say I prayed. Yet I remember looking up and saying things in my head.

Of course Doll lived and our son was and is a healthy bouncing boy. Doll remained in the hospital with the baby for over a week. After coming home to our tiny house our would changed in many ways.

If you are still with me, look for "THE LITTLE DOLL HOUSE."

Here's a hint. For many years, Doll's new bed was shared randomly with several other assorted girlfriends, sister Janie for nearly a year, and me! Yes, we slept on soiled sheets quite often!