Living Our Fantasies Pt. 06

Story Info
Early Bar Adventures.
974 words
4.19
11.9k
3

Part 6 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Barely Legal-Aged Local Bar Adventure Beginnings

I wrote in another section about how we started going to Strip Clubs in the Midwest as soon as we were of legal age. There were many strip joints in the next city. Some were up-scale and many sleazy low-classed neighborhood dives. A combination of low pay, more fun at the little joints, and raising a new family, we chose the sleazy neighborhood dives.

Those were perhaps our real training periods for MsDollie to dress like a hooker or stripper. Our only other previous experiences with Dollie showing skin were while camping, hiking, and other outdoor adventures. Those were totally different and natural feeling.

Spending hours in those tiny crowded night clubs with all eyes sometimes on Doll, made for creepy erotic experiences. Naturally, barely legal, Doll fit right in at those strip clubs. So much that often she was mistaken for one of the local strippers-- or a prostitute. We looked at these as compliments. It used to upset me that I had to be 21 but she could have gotten in the year before.

Adding to the fun, several of our young female friends worked in those small strip clubs. Between them, the owners, and some of my buddies, Doll was constantly being offered a job. Considering what I was earning, I often asked her to try the stripper's way of life. Some girls were making a decent living that way. Because many strippers ended up becoming prostitutes, or druggies, neither Doll or I really liked the idea.

This story is about the small neighborhood regular bars in our small town. There were only two biker bars and biker bars had a bad name at this time. One was a private very nasty wild place. (Story later) The other public and not much cleaner. Since we now had a motorcycle, we did occasionally stop for a few drinks during weekend afternoons at the public biker bar.

Bikers there were loud, dirty mouthed, and constantly hitting on Doll to show her tits and ass. Altho this was something we'd heard other places, it's how they talked and acted that made us feel uncomfortable. Doll always fully dressed when stopping there so as not to encourage them.

Since I was the youngest at the local factory, I was always teased about sex and being the man of the house. A bunch of the guys stopped every evening after work at a few local taverns for a few beers and to play pool or cards. I had to eventually stop in too to prove I wore the pants in our family.

These were friendly, reasonably quiet places not far from home. Prices were cheap on meals, sandwiches and beer, either draft or bottled. There always seemed to be a female bartender and a few friendly customers wearing short skirts and low tops. Some of the guys from work coaxed me into bringing Doll to their favorite watering hole.

They'd seen the pictures of her I had on my office desk and thought she looked hot and sexy. I was careful to choose a few of only her upper body but she wore scooped blouses in both. Sort of peasant blouses like an older gal in one of the tool cribs at the factory. Several mentioned her boobs lookin nice and wanted to see them in person. I was proud of those boobs so it didn't take much coaxing.

Doll was curious about the bar, the sexy lookin women I'd mentioned, and the co workers who thought she looked hot! So, one evening after work, I went straight home and got Doll to go to the local employee's favorite bar. Dollie was wearing cheek showin hot pants and a low slung tit showin blouse already. It's what she'd worn all day and, as she said--"I ain't about to change just to go to some run down bar."Charlotte watched the baby.

Needless to say, my co workers loved how Doll looked. Most said her boobs were bigger than in the pictures in her scooped blouse on my desk. Doll loved that and the attention she got that evening. A new trend began! I'm not positive if it was there, or at a strip club, that we both first got all the beers we wanted--free! This was a bonus nearly every time we went out anyplace drinkin. Keep in mind, draft beer was like 25-35 cents back in the 60's and a bottle of domestic around 50 cents or less. It was the thought that counted.

Doll was havin fun at those employee hangouts and soon we were spending time in other local taverns around town. Meals were cheap, drinks cheap -usually free-- and everyone always friendly. Like Cheers, in small towns, everyone knew your name.

I don't really remember a lot of flashing back then, but lots of exposed boob cleavage and short skirts were always available. It was soon a competition between Doll and the other local gals. Seems like tops got lower, and skirts got shorter, as time went by. They didn't usually actually flash. But tits seemed to be hangin free, Doll's included, but only in those other taverns. Not a bad thing for us girl watchin men. Doll kept her tits reasonably covered at the bars closer to work where my co workers hung out.

This dressing sexy and letting everything hang out was our training for strip clubs, and for taverns away from home. It was then we played our real booby and pussy showing games. By the time we were in our early twenties micro minis with out panties, low tops without bras, flashing, and mooning were part of our normal vacation and tittie bar adventures.

A big change from the little hillbilly wearing clothes from The Walton's or Little House on the Prairie.