Living Our Fantasies Pt. 08

Story Info
THE GIRLS and the Swimmin Holes-story 8.
3k words
4.32
13.9k
1

Part 8 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No not another slang word for Breasts. This is a short story telling how Charlotte, Mary, a girl named Sue, and Margo helped shape Dollie's life. All were skinny nineteen year olds, as were many of Dollie's other old school mates. I was 21 as were most of the guys I hung out with.

I've mentioned Charlotte and Mary in earlier stories. This will be a short description of how each aided in making us both what we became. Charlotte's stories are the most interesting so I'll start with her. None of this was planned. I couldn't even dream of fantasies like what you are about to read.

After I made my rules about Charlotte sleeping naked in our bed with us, I knew there'd be some touchy feely involved. Yet nothing like what happened over the next five years or so. I say Charlotte stayed with us five years. Not 100% true. Sometime in the middle of those five years Charlotte was in and out of jail again for theft and exposure. She'd get out and shack up with someone else.

During this time Mary would sleep over in our bed if she stayed too late. Sue, Margo, and a few of Dollie's other old girlfriends spent time sleeping in our bed, everyone naked. My bed, my rules. Also during this time Dollie's 21 year old sister Jane moved in for a couple days. She was family. We had to take care of family. After a year or more we evicted sister Janie.

To show things didn't always go my way, another one of Dollie's old school girlfriends, short stocky big tittied Sandy didn't always like me feeling her boobies. A moody bitch. At times she'd almost beg me to feel them up, other times just reaching for one made her mad.

One afternoon Dollie and Sandy were topless. Sandy was practically shoving her enormous breasts in my face, teasing after she told me she didn't want me touching them anymore. I grabbed one big fat tittie with both hands and bit Sandy's nipple. Not hard mind you. Sandy grabbed my hand and bit it so hard it left tooth marks for days. I got so pissed I told Sandy to get out of our house and never come back. As far as I remember she didn't return.

Of course there were a few other gals who loved showing their titties yet thought they were gold. If I or anyone else pretended to touch they'd have a shit fit. Every naked tit is not a play tit.

Again lots of repetition but over the years my stories have gotten mixed and moved around.

Cum with me as I try to explain some of our games with little red headed Charlotte. From what I remember that first night naked between two pretty young girls, we hugged and I went to sleep. Remember, I had a job and had to get up early to go to work. Sometime during those first nights I awoke with someone masturbating me. I had to know. I opened one eye just enough to see Dollie jacking me off and Charlotte closely watching. I was afraid to keep my eyes open long, afraid they'd see me and stop.

In time I felt more hands sliding up and down my hard shaft. Again I peeked. This time it was Charlotte stroking as Dollie held the lower part of my cock, maybe stroking too. At that age I could normally control myself. But I'd never been masturbated by two young girls before. I felt my cock swell, I'm sure the girls did too. Still they kept stroking until I shot a load into the air and mostly all over my own chest.

I lay there with my eyes closed, peeking occasionally as they cleaned up the mess then began pumping away again.

This happened nearly every night as I peeked then fell asleep. It's not easy sleeping while being jacked off by two girls taking turns. But exhaustion has a way of putting a young man to sleep. This being used happened most nights, often several different times. Sometimes it was only Charlotte or Dollie playing with my tool as I and the other slept.

By now we were all cuddling and fondling in bed before we went to sleep. This was when I learned Charlotte's cunt was so tight I could barely get two fingers in it. In time I'd find out I couldn't fuck Charlotte, even though young guys with small cocks were banging her regularly. I couldn't get the head in her pussy! Oh yes, I tried and tried over the years, with no success. But laying between two skinny young girls, rubbing my hard cock against one then the other, finger fucking and playing with a set of tiny titties, and a set of larger boobs was not all bad!

For many years I watched through partially opened eyes as those two masturbated me and themselves. No never each other! They were making games out of making me cum. To be fair to each other they'd wait an hour or two before the other tried a game.

Who can make Den cum the quickest. Who can masturbate the longest without him shooting, and games I've long forgotten. They finally wised up enough to start using tissues over my cock head to catch the semen. Over time they must have hated seeing all the good jazz going to waste. Dollie would jack me off and aim for Charlotte's little titties or tiny cunt, shooting my wad all over her. Maybe another night Charlotte would use Dollie's titties or pussy as the cum target.

Many other nights I woke to Dollie straddling me fucking as Charlotte watched from inches away. I soon found out that Charlotte loved seeing my penis spreading and penetrating Dollie's pink orifice. I believe this was partially why later I'd fuck Dollie with strangers watching or just making her spread it wide for them to peer inside it..

I goofed! I'm thinking my cock was sore from being masturbated and ejaculated too much. I screamed and opened my eyes. Funny, both girls told me they'd known I was awake many times before but were afraid I'd make them stop. After that, I tried to watch as long as I could until I just fell asleep. Now that I knew Charlotte enjoyed these games I often woke when they were asleep, masturbating one or both.

Later in this same time period I felt the pleasure of having a girl swallow. Dollie couldn't without puking. Supposedly Charlotte had never given a man head so Dollie showed her how using me as the test dummy. By now Dollie knew when I was ready to cum, either when masturbating me or sucking my cock. I'm not sure if Charlotte knew. Either way for years Charlotte swallowed any load I shot down her throat. Many times and places I'd beg Charlotte to suck me until I emptied my wad in here mouth. For years she did it!

SWIMMING WITH CHARLOTTE

It was summer in the Midwest and hot. Dollie and Charlotte wanted to go to the city pool. The city pool was usually overcrowded with kids, teens, and older people. Back then men and boys wore Speedos. Girls and women wore one piece swimsuits or two piece suits much like a Speedo bottom and a full bra type top. Remember, Midwest in the 60's.

I put on the only swimsuit I owned, a Speedo. Dollie and Charlotte wore those skimpy real bikinis that Charlotte and her wore the day we met. I'd bet they were stolen. I tried to explain that at the city pool those wouldn't be legal. Ya ever try to tell a woman what to wear? In less than ten minutes both were evicted from the city pool before even getting their feet wet.

Still they wanted to go swimming. North of town was a fenced in public pay gravel pit swimming hole complete with diving boards, a concession stand, and large changing rooms. I never liked this lake. Too many high school and college aged kids. We went, we swam, we had a good time. Actually some older gals wore skimpy bikinis also. Still I didn't like the lake.

I knew of two spring fed swimming holes at a small river. One south of town near a RR trestle, the other south west, next to a new county highway bridge. Although the river was muddy looking and had a fast current, the little beaches and clear spring in the areas attracted mostly the adult farm kids and young couples. Being the 60's lots of these young adults wore only their underwear or nothing. Poor farmers back then didn't have swimsuits.

We liked both of those swimming holes. We didn't know what skinny dippin was but us and others were doing it. It was fun with the gals wearing their tiny bikinis and being stared at by the farm boys, or occasionally joining them in the nude. Still I wasn't comfortable this close to the RR track or the small highway bridge at the other swimming hole. My uncle was a switchman for the local RR that passed that trestle. He'd mentioned seeing kids skinny dippin and warned me not to go there.

So we later took Charlotte to another small spring in a long lake maybe 30 miles beyond the second river swimming hole. Long ago there was a public beach farther down. We preferred the small spring area right next to the county road and a culvert where small fishing boats could pass under the road. This lake was mostly moss covered with only a narrow boat passage kept open by the boat motors. The many springs kept those areas open and clear. This was our favorite swimmin hole. Usually never more than a dozen couples or less were there. A cool spring, the water was crystal clear and only waist deep where we played around.

By now the gals had me wearing solid color tiny bikini bottoms. Explaining I needed "ball room" they'd go to yard sales and get swim suits made of stretchy thin material. That's what I was wearing. But in time, in the spring, my balls and cock were laying over the top band so Dollie and Charlotte could play. I still don't know how I kept an erection in 68 or 72 degree water! Today I'd never find it!

Dollie and Charlotte had yard sale skimpy bikinis by this time. Way too skimpy for Dollie's titties. But that's why we chose this swimming hole. Like me, they had their tops down to their waists and their bottoms either below their pussys or pulled aside revealing them. Again only while in the clear spring water, altho their titties were usually above the water, like some of the other gals.

Temptation is a strong feeling and soon we were all feeling each other under the water. One thing led to another. Right there in front of a few other couples we were fucking. Charlotte would dive down to watch my cock going in and out of that super tight cunt. Yes even pussy shrinks in cold water. I especially like what it does to young nipples.

Charlotte did this as often as she could. She was soon swimming between our legs grabbing a feel of my cock, balls, and Dollie's pussy. I couldn't take it any longer. I shot a big load of semen in Dollie's pussy. It slowly ran out and to the surface. This was the first time we saw cold white jazz floating to the surface of a spring. Charlotte had jazz in her hair and it seemed to stick to us everywhere.

Kinky Charlotte scooped up a floating wad of my semen and licked it off her hand, telling anyone near how good it tasted. A few other gals had to dive down and look for themselves. There I was, half erect, jazz still seeping to the surface from my cock. One of the women, probably in her 30's, rubbed my cock and came up with jazz in her hand. Duplicating Charlotte, the gal licked my cum from her hand. I thought my ass was grass! Her husband or boyfriend got pissed and said he was gonna beat the crap out of me. It never happened and things were okay.

Many more years fucking and sucking with Dollie and Charlotte at the ole swimmin hole. Later I found a way to get into the old gravel pit next to the factory where I worked. Only a few miles from home and no highway near.

CLEAR LAKE

Better known as Bare Assed Beach by the locals.

One day a few of the laborers at the factory where I worked wanted to show me the lake that the factory used for machinery cooling. In reality they wanted to show me why it's called Bare Assed Beach. We went to the top of building #2. We crossed over a catwalk to a large grain elevator with a closed in room at the very top. This room had windows all around, a telescope, and a few pair of binoculars on a stool.

The view with binoculars was amazing. A few young people were on the beach wearing skimpy swimsuits. The guys explained that often young couples are nude and fucking right on the sand. That's when I decided I had to go there and take a look after work.

Someone had cut openings in the tall chain link fence. Now we had a way inside. DANGER KEEP OUT and other signs meant nothing. Over the years cops did come down and do a quick walk around. Somehow we were always alerted and hid in the woods.

Clear Lake was an old gravel pit years ago. It is less than half mile from the river. Word is after digging for gravel , it suddenly filled, leaving heavy equipment, conveyors, and other machinery at the bottom. Three sides are heavily wooded with a nice beach on the far south side. It wasn't meant to be a beach. That was where the gravel trucks and other equipment came and went.

Now it was a sloping beach around 300' wide and maybe 50' from a little lane to the lake. The nice part was you could walk at least 25' into the water before it dropped off. The other three sides, wooded, almost straight down into the water maybe 25' to 50'. I could never get to the bottom but saw tractors, an old truck, and some conveyor belts at around 10'-15'. Luckily there was nothing in the swimming area.

We'd go there alone or sometimes take Charlotte. When on the main beach we always wore our swimsuits. Other times I'd make sure we swam and played nude where hopefully the guys at work couldn't see past the trees. Yes there was nudity on Bare Assed Beach. Most times there were young men and women in their 20's thru 30's, young couples from other nearby towns. Flashing, going topless, drinking, and fucking didn't seem to bother them. We fit right in.

Yet there always seemed to be a few old guys from the nearby subdivision fishing. They had trails zigzagging all through the woods to a few clearings. Some of these banks actually were shallow enough that we often swam, went naked, and fucked there. We'd take Charlotte to those little secluded spots. She'd watch us fuck, I'd feel her up, sometimes she even sucked my cock.

Have you ever been alone yet felt like you are being watched? We were fucking in less than waist deep water watching naked Charlotte playing with her titties and her pussy. One of us spotted a dirty old man watching from the woods nearby. Someone mentioned there were two dirty old men. Rather than stop I figured they'd been watching us other times in the past. I told the girls "let's put on a little show." We all got barely knee deep. I'd fuck Dollie doggie and other ways making sure we were positioned so the two old guys could see my cock going in and out of Dollie's cunt. I'd feel Charlottes tits and pussy, we all put on a regular porn show.

The two old fishermen couldn't stand it and moved closer. Now we could see them plainly. Somehow I kept from ejaculating for a long time. When I felt it coming I pulled out and shot all over Charlotte's little titties then rubbed it around. We went into the water and cleaned up our messes as the two men disappeared.

This continued several more times when I finally just yelled to the guys that they may as well come down closer to watch. They did and we fucked with those two old fishermen watching often the rest of that summer and at least one more.

Maybe the third summer only one man was watching. We asked where his friend was. He'd died. This may have been when I realized we're only here for a short time. Both of those old fishermen are long gone and so are their memories of seeing two young girls and a young man having sex at the old swimmin hole.

There were many adventures with Charlotte but most are similar.

I'll only mention that Sue, Margo, and a few of Dollie's other old high school friends were my fuck buddies for most of those 5 or 6 years. They'd be there when Mary or Charlotte were helping Dollie suck or masturbate me. When the other girls saw I wasn't fucking either Mary or Charlotte they stepped in when Dollie would complain about needing a break from my constant need for pussy.

I went from a naïve virgin white boy in the Midwest to living everyman's dream. But all dreams come to an end. Some of the girls married, some moved away, some seemed to just vanish into thin air. Still, we see Charlotte and Mary sometimes when we return home to visit. Both are obese and look nothing like the skinny girls they did back then. Me, I'm still the handsome stud I always was. Okay I finally lied in one of my stories!