Living Our Fantasies Pt. 11

Story Info
Our Early Camping Adventures and Tittie Pictures-Pt-11.
964 words
4.24
11.1k
2
0

Part 11 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In our earliest summers I only got two weeks vacation. Always during July factory shutdown. We were really into camping, weekends, holidays, and vacations. I made a notepad with campgrounds we liked and others we'd like to visit. Our requirements were simple: must be water to play in or around, a lake, river, creek, pool, etc. That way we could wear skimpy swimsuits most of the time. A place to fish and sunbath always helped.

We preferred secluded primitive type campgrounds. Most still were primitive in the late 50's thru the 70's, when we started camping together. And we were still rather bashful at this time. Campgrounds had only a central water faucet or pump, outhouses, sometimes a shower house. No electricity to watch satellite TV, no micro waves, no phones, no lights. We went camping to camp and relax. We also looked for scenic places to wander around.

Our biggest requirement was finding places within a day's drive. Living in Central Illinois this left lower Wisconsin, lower Michigan, parts of Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, and upper Arkansas as our destinations. We started out with a large wall tent for years. Most trips were by car or truck pulling various small RV's. But some were on our old Harley with the trusty pup tent.

No matter what way we traveled, Dollie was usually topless, sometimes nude. The nude riding came much later on. I started getting her to show skin and flash. She soon loved doing it. Our tittie games were played in all of the above States and most campgrounds. We often took walks or hikes in secluded campgrounds, woods, and low mountains. I was getting into taking souvenir booby pictures near signs, statues, etc.

It didn't happen often but sometimes we met hikers from the other direction, or from adjoining paths. At first Dollie covered up. Occasionally she didn't have time. Both of us were enjoying the thrill of her being caught. So Dollie began remaining topless. Even then, surprisingly, most rushed past us. A few stopped and visited, talking about nature. It was funny how few actually stared at Dollie or mentioned her being topless or naked. What would you do? It's sort of like those Candid Camera games.

The more she accidentally got caught the more it didn't bother her. In fact we began "accidentally" getting caught on purpose after a few years. This is about when I was taking those tittie pictures in secluded places... only to get caught by other vacationers. The varied reactions made getting caught fun and exciting.

Sometimes it seemed to take hours just to get "accidentally" caught showing her titties. Dollie began getting mad about all of the waiting and killing time. So she just dressed wilder, we took pictures more in public, and we let nature decide when we'd get caught. It was during these times we also learned what voyeurs were. We used them for our own fun and games, not letting voyeurs know we saw them.

This seemed to happen along deserted stretches of beaches. Mostly on either side of Lake Michigan. We'd often both be naked. We'd play with each other as men hid in the woods or among bushes and weeds. Some had binoculars or telescopes.

We have no idea how many people actually had watched us for years before we found out and began checking closer. We'd see the sun glisten off something, or see the brush move. Maybe even hear them sneaking through the distant trees. I'd masturbate Dollie or fondle her tits. She'd jack me off, sometimes making it ejaculate onto the ground. We'd even screw, as men hid and watched. It was like we were acting in our own porn show.

Often men would jack off as they watched us from their hiding spot. Occasionally young men would loose control and step out into the open on the beach, masturbating themselves. As we walked past them, Dollie often complimented them on their hard prick. I still don't know how we kept from being attacked or stayed out of trouble.

But I am repeating things again. This little story is only to show we played games in a varied area around our home State. Always going home happy and horny! And often sending strangers home with memories of their own.

Do you ever think back to your wilder days and feel it was someone else you are remembering? Each time I write a new story and review it, I am amazed it was us I wrote about. We learned to have fun being sexy and kinky. We took chances yet were always careful. We almost always had a way out or an excuse if we got caught.

There were, and are, times we think we were too wild and naughty. But, we still play around when we can and believe our way of life really was fun for everyone involved. Rarely did we get any complaints.

If we could start over as horny newlyweds we'd do it all over again. Of course, differently, since modern electronics are now part of our everyday lives. We are not really alone, as back then, even in the most remote places.

But there are also advantages to these modern devices. Look at this site for instance. Anyone can post kinky stories and naked pictures of themselves or loved ones for the entire world to view. Couldn't do that with a Polaroid camera, a note pad, and a pencil.

I keep thinking that if digital cameras and cell phones, the computer, and internet were around in our early days, we would have been even wilder. We wouldn't have needed a closet to hide our stories in. Thousands of friends and strangers would see our games live

Live, Love, Laugh... Get kinky!