Living Our Fantasies Pt. 13

Story Info
The Naked Beer Run Pt13.
1.5k words
4.34
8.7k
0

Part 13 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Liquor Store

--This story happened back around 1972. I only remember because I was driving a car with a bench seat and bought our station wagon later in 1972. I was probably in my early 30's, say 33. Dollie and Charlotte 31.

Charlotte was the skinny cute redhead who lived with us off and on the first five or so years we were married and living in our first small house. We were all horny and had fun together. A few days ended up for years off and on. We were now living in a larger home yet Charlotte visited and spent nights now and then.

We'd left our three kids with Dollie's mom so had the weekend to ourselves to play. We were into drinking a little beer when going out to the strip clubs and small bars. It was early summer, hot, and we were thirsty.

It was already after dark and we were all three naked and fooling around, as we often did. Beer was mentioned and the fridge was empty. I was being ornery. Dollie and Charlotte didn't drive. I agreed to drive to the liquor store but wasn't about to put any clothes on.

We lived at the left end of a short cul-de-sac road and our driveway was reasonably long. The house and garage kept most people from seeing the area where my cars were parked. There were probably a few of my older cars farther to the right edge of the property on the drive. Being a pie shaped lot, our drive started out one car wide then went to nearly four cars wide at the front of the 2 ½ car garage.

The only house with any possible view was blocked by their hippy band bus in the grass beside their driveway. I'd seen Becky's pussy, perky titties, and some of their hippy female friends topless many times.

Only someone turning around in the cul-de-sac could see us getting into our car. We made sure no one was coming after we left the back yard gate which was between the house and garage. This gate was actually a full sized solid French door I'd made for privacy in the smaller back yard.

--Okay, scene is set. Charlotte and I remained nude. Dollie wore only a mini skirt and low blouse. A friend owned and ran the liquor store in town. Rather than drive right through down town with the bright street lights I took the darker side roads. I parked at the far back corner of the liquor store.

Dollie was to go in and get two six packs of cheap beer. There were several other cars in the lot so I knew she'd have to wait awhile. Charlotte and I kept busy fondling each other, which was normal when together. I loved those perky little titties.

--Cars came and left. I knew our friendly liquor store buddy was in there staring at and flirting with Dollie so figured this would take a little longer. Finally she came out the door... empty handed! Behind her came Mike, the owner, carrying a 24 bottle case of beer.

Later Dollie explained Mike made her a deal she couldn't refuse. She had to show Mike her tits and she could have the 24 bottles for the price of two six packs of cans. Hell Mike had seen her boobs many times so this was nothing new.

I panicked. Here I was naked with a full erection sitting next to a naked lady masturbating me. Mike knew Charlotte and I'm pretty sure he'd seen her tits and probably her pussy before too. Most people around town knew Charlotte, the whore, her new name for several years.

Dollie walked around to my driver side and asked for the keys. Mike was waiting to put the case of beer in the trunk. So far so good. I whispered to Dollie to keep Mike away from the windows. That didn't work. Mike walked up and leaned into my side window, handing me the car keys. Dollie climbed in on the other side, her tits slipping out of her low blouse and her skirt up to her crotch.

I have no idea what Mike said but I remember him laughing and telling us to get the hell out of his parking lot before the cops pull in. I thanked Mike and left.

Why I did it, I'll never know! I drove right up the main street with all of the bright street lights. Charlotte was jacking me off and banging my prick against the steering wheel. I guess I looked down at my cock. I warned her to be careful not to get it hung up in the spokes.

Next thing I remember is seeing red lights in the rearview mirror. Oh shit! Dollie looked quickly under the front bench seat and in the back seat. Sometimes we'd carry extra shorts, shirts, and other clothes. Nothing! Not even a baby blanket or diaper! So there we sat, two of us naked and Dollie barely covered. I hadn't even noticed till then, Charlotte was sipping on the bottle of beer that Mike had given Dollie to try.

--I was looking in the side mirror at the cop walking our way. I almost felt relieved. It was my old school mate and ex-neighbor Bill. In the past we'd done a lot of stupid things together. Maybe not this stupid but hopefully Bill will understand.

Altho being a policeman had changed Bill. Bill's dad was also a cop. One of those gung ho "by the book" cops who didn't mess around with punk kids. Bill had turned into his dad after several years on the force.

--But I was to soon find out old friendships mean a lot. (This is only a rough idea of what happened after Bill walked up to my car.) Something like "WTF are you people doing? You're riding through town naked as a jaybird, weaving like a drunk, have an open container, and ran a red light. WTF? You are lucky I am working overtime or all of you would end up in jail".

-- I was sitting right in the middle of our small town under bright street lights with a cop car behind with his red lights flashing. It must have been 11PM. A few people walking up and down the sidewalk were stopping and staring in the passenger side windows. Bill told me to just sit still and he'll be right back. Bill got in the squad car and turned off the red lights.

In a few minutes he walked back to my car and told me to follow him. I believe it was then he told us he'd checked out and was now off duty. I was feeling better but still worried. I followed Bill, not knowing if we were going to his house, my house, or somewhere in the boonies. After all, Bill liked pussy and rumors were he'd been banging Charlotte in the past. I was worried and scared shitless yet Charlotte never stopped pumping and wiggling my penis.

-- Bill pulled up on the wrong side of the street in front of our house. I pulled on down the driveway then Bill followed behind. The neighborhood houses were dark, including the one next door at the very end of the cul-de-sac.

We all bailed out of my car and headed for the back door. Bill had already asked why we were in town so knew we had the case of beer in the trunk. Bill took my keys and got the case of beer.

We were no more than in the kitchen when Bill was fondling Charlotte. He'd sat the case of beer on the kitchen counter and took out a bottle of beer for each of us. We sat around the dining room table laughing, fondling both gals, and drinking beer. Dollie had never let anyone else feel her tits except a few strangers while camping.

Dollie told me later she was afraid to tell Bill to stop feeling her tits and it was her way of thanking him for not arresting us. I'll admit, it was kinky watching a cop in uniform fondling my wife's titties.

Charlotte would sit her beer down and pump mine and Bill's cock now and then. I have no idea who did it or when Bill's prick was pulled out of his uniform pants. Dollie kept pushing Bill's hands away from her pussy. Of course we both took turns finger fucking Charlotte.

Bill told us to never drive through town naked or drinking beer again. We didn't! This hadn't been the first time I drove to the liquor store or other places while naked. But before it was only Dollie and I and we had clothing to put on.

Except for rare kinky occasions in the boonies, to this day Dollie only pulls her mini skirt to her waist and her top, usually a halter top, down to her waist. It takes seconds to cover up whenever needed. She's been known to ride that way most of the entire trip between Florida and central Illinois.