Living Our Fantasies Pt. 14

Story Info
The evolution of truck flashing Pt14.
2k words
3.96
8.5k
0

Part 14 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE EVOLUTION OF TRUCK FLASHING

Many of you are new at this flashing trucker game and may think it's only been around since modern tractor trailers became widely used. Well friends I'm gonna tell you just how it all began. Don't bother looking this up. What I have to write is all true. I should know, I just made it up myself and truckers don't lie.

I suppose since this is written for truckers by a trucker I should start out like truckers do when meeting in a truck stop or on the CB radio. "You ain't gonna believe this shit."

Way back when America was home to the American Indian he transported his goods and his squaw on a contraption made of long thin poles tied together with Buffalo gut and vines. He found those poles at an old lodge so they were known as lodge poles.

While the young male Indians pulled the crudely made contraption to a new home the cute little squaws rode behind, often nude or semi nude enjoying the summer sun upon their bosom. Other natives watched and copied, spreading joy among the others. This also was when the word "beaver" started being used to describe the white woman's pussy. Red Man's woman's pussy was bald.

After the wheel was invented, bigger and better carts were built giving the maidens ways to display their mammary glands even more prominently as they sat up higher.

At the same time this form of transportation was being used all over the world, from the tribes of deep dark Africa to the back roads of Rome. In fact it was later those Roman chariots determined the width of roadways and RR tracks. A little known fact, RR's, trains, and rail cars became what they are because of two big horses asses.

Man could now travel farther and seek new fortunes. Go West young man was heard throughout the land.

The Studebaker brothers had been building plows for the farmers of the east coast. Seeing a way to make more money they copied and modified wagons called Conestoga's. As our forefathers and five or six mothers now traveled in horse and oxen pulled Conestoga and Studebaker wagons those mothers and maidens had new strangers to show off to. Even though the Indians or natives were normally hostile piece was in the valley as people of all races enjoyed seeing white woman's breasts.

It was a famous Indian chief who named those mountains out west The Grand Tetons after seeing several young white women topless sunning themselves on the prairie. This same great Indian chief and his tribesmen were often heard shouting "show me your tits" as they surrounded the wagons. The wild virgin white women laughed and removed their garments to the delight of the Indians and the cowboys.

Then came the gasoline engine and trucks. Soon to follow a guy named Vin Diesel created a bigger stronger engine that ran on peanut oil. It was so large trucks with 18 wheels became the average.

Women now drove their own cars, highways were widened, flashing became known throughout the world as a way to create sexual satisfaction for all who took the time to look left.

Vehicles became even better, heaters to warm partially naked bodies, and car radios were invented, then the citizen band radios making talking among themselves possible for the flashers and the flashees.

My young bride became one of the first flashers I personally knew. I trained and coached her to show her little boobies to all who would look left. Many did. Life was good back then.

Mr. Holt and Mr. Best were now building various pieces of farm equipment out in Kalifornification to work the soft soil to plant fruits and nuts. They decided that the Midwest was the place to be so relocated into an old washing machine factory changing their name to match the funny looking tracks those new tractors now had.

This is about when I became a trucker for a large company. I trucked only in a small area of the Midwest to places owned by the company. There were advantages to this. I soon knew which truckers drove what and which ladies in those cars were exhibiting skin.

Life was great for this young new truck driver. I'd watch my side mirrors for signs of bare arms and shoulders. I soon learned to look to my left and down. I soon learned to wave, honk, and thank those young ladies who showed lots of leg and occasionally lovely breasts, hereto forth known as boobs, tits, or hooters.

Words like puppies, dogs, and girls, among others, are used. But I like the more popular usage. I mostly call them titties while my wife likes to call hers boobs.

I and other young red blooded truckers realized that if we let those lovely ladies know we appreciated their feminine exposure, by waving, and making other gestures, as well as mentioning it over the now popular CB radio, they might show us even more.

In a short time drivers, pretty women, and their male partners knew that the CB radio was their friend when flashing was performed. Word of mouth gave us truckers advanced warnings to be prepared to look and we obliged by playing it forward for drivers ahead.

The CB was used to help those lovely ladies get to their destinations sooner and to warn others of those pesky Smokey Bears watching for speeders and flashers. In my world as a truck driver time went faster and boring nights alone were not so boring anymore. As a plus I'd tell my lovely young wife the things I saw while driving and she'd attempt to outdo the others.

So it was in my big truck and my world lookin thru the windshield for some twenty years. Not long I know, because I'd done other things and my company decided we could be replaced by cheaper help.

After you digest these fun filled facts I'll start writing some of my true life experiences as I looked left while truckin down the highways of mostly central Illinois.

Of course, I might just add a few stories of my adventures with my own flashing wife while in our class A motor home, cars, and pick up trucks to keep this story going. Sadly the closest Dollie got to a big rig was sitting in them as drivers took pictures and stared.

I ain't done yet! ... WTF happened to truckers and flashers today? We realize we are getting too old for this yet many have asked my wife to keep on flashing as I keep on truckin. My truckin is now in a pick up truck but she rides almost as naked now as she did 50+ years ago. My own answers to WTF is why she now wears some sort of tube top or blouse and a short skirt to quickly cover up.

Yes it's those newest inventions, the cell phone, the Smart phone, the digital camera and video phone, those I-Pods, I-Pads, notebooks, tablets, and other gizmos to take pictures and forward information at the speed of light to who knows where. I also think those GPS's that tell everyone where to go are distracting them from the actual road ahead.

Hell I've given my son directions many times for the shortest and most scenic ways to go 1000 miles to visit us. He'd rather listen to some dumb female voice and not really know where he is at till he gets here.

Like those Smokey Bears listening on the CB radios, the world is now listening and watching as we truck on down the highways. You may be Googled as you read this. Somehow this has changed flashing and changed the way truckers do or don't look left anymore. Many are busy playing with those computers and cell phones.

Also I think since not as many pretty women dress sexy anymore there is far less flashin going on. When was the last time you saw high heels, nylons, low tops, and mini skirts? After a trucker looks so long he looses interest. So we all have to do our part to revive flashing before it becomes extinct like those lodge pole devices and covered wagons of the past.

The good thing about this is most every day I was on I-74, old rt 66 which became I-55, I-57, and I-80. Not sure how true it is but I've been told that the I-80 and I-55 junction is the cross roads of America. I know just from my CB experience it seems most long haul truckers pass that point some time in their trailer truckin life. In a few quick minutes I've talked to truckers from all over the USA and saw things that still amaze me as I was lookin left.

Okay maybe some of this wasn't the whole truth. I did write "you ain't gonna believe this shit." At least I didn't tell ya one of the tales I used to spread. About the time I had to back up 50 miles on a narrow road with a set of doubles.

However my future stories are true and I have old notes to help me get the details right. Cum along with Model T as I go truckin mostly around central Illinois in my own little world.

---------------------

In no special order here's a sample of one flashing event on I-55 between Ill rt 30 Plainfield and south of Bloomington, Illinois, the only parts of I-55 I trailer trucked for a living.

Seems like it all began while southbound somewhere around Joliet, Ill. It was a bright sunny summer afternoon and I was headed back home. Both the FM and the CB radios were on keeping me alert and awake. I started at 4AM so by mid afternoon my eyeballs were getting heavy. All at once the CB started squawking about a naked woman sitting on the driver apparently having sex. It must've been true because, as they passed the trucks behind me, each driver sounded aroused and surprised. Needless to say, I was already checkin the left mirror for the car that was described.

(I might note here, we tried to inform other drivers what vehicles to watch for yet also tried to do it in ways as to not tip off any potential cops in range. Back then they were known to listen to what truckers had to say on the CB.)

The alleged car, a large white Buick, I remember, was soon coming up in the left lane just a little faster than me and the other trucks in the right lane. It was obvious they wanted us drivers to see them.

I'd already gotten several descriptions but when I actually saw this skinny young naked gal straddled the male driver facing him I was shocked myself. I'm thinking he had on jeans but no shirt. It did look like they were going at it hot and heavy. I was watching her little perky titties jiggling and rubbing his chest. Okay probably only saw the left one. There was really no way of knowing if he was fully covered or penetrating the gal. It's the thought that counts! As they rolled along side my truck it was also obvious to them I was staring down and in their car. The gal smiled, waved, and they were gone!

This happened many years ago and I can still see it today in my deprived mind. What we talked about more than the act itself was how in the world did the guy drive, see, and keep that Buick under control? Since this was my regular route it was amazing how many other drivers talked about that event for years to come. Perhaps it was a regular thing and I'd only seen it that one time.

Over the years I saw others have intercourse while going down the highways. But it was always passengers. Of course I can't even count all of the Lot lizards and other professional gals fucking drivers in and around trucks in rest areas and truck stops.

Yes a once in a lifetime exhibition yet I'd hear about more in many other locations. I'm sure bucket seats and seat belts changed many fun games.