Living Our Fantasies Pt. 17

Story Info
Truckers get flashed too!
1.3k words
4.22
9.4k
0

Part 17 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure if trucking stories will fly on this fancy erotica forum but here's one of many more.

As you sit there, look around. If it weren't for truckers you'd never have the things you need to survive.

In the real world most truckers only see a few flashers in their career and that's only if they are alert.

I GOT FLASHED.

A small mess of short true flashing stories from my side of the windshield.

I calculated I'd better write some little truck flashin stories to amuse my new friends. I normally ramble on with lots of details, sort a like I am right now. I am gonna add a few short things possibly suitable for your reading enjoyment. Everything I write is true because there are already enough fairy tails on this here internet already.

Yea I did! I GOT FLASHED.

I was truckin down the highway doin my job like a good company driver, paying attention to the road and my CB radio. Next thing ya know the following things happened.

Hang on to your steering wheel, hook your seat belt, fill out that log book, and travel with me up and down the highways of Midwest USA. Okay this ain't where some of you like to truck but that's where I did my trailer truckin for the company I worked for.

Just pretend I'm you dispatcher and do what I say. It doesn't really matter where we are or where we're goin. It's those pretty little flashers I want to talk about. In no special order start lookin left.

You might call us lorry drivers. It's all the same only a different place.

Our runs were set up mostly for 4-lane interstates. But as time passed us drivers had the freedom to just git er done and go whatever way we wanted to get to the next factory, drop, hook up, and git back on the road. We had to weigh all loads that appeared heavy so if we picked up at a small factory we had to go to the main plant and use the yard scale. This ain't rocket science so stay with me.

I had left the home terminal with a load that I was gonna drop about 20 miles north, grab my load of freight, and truck around 130 miles to my main destination. I started at 4AM because with my seniority that's what it took to get a decent run. The load I picked up had the weight written down and everything appeared balanced. I didn't need to back track thru town 20 miles to weight it.

For some reason most of those old drivers would only drive the 4-lanes as much as possible. This back road up the river to I-69 was a skinny curvy old 2-lane. But at this time of the morning not many vehicles were there. So I pointed the Freightliner conventional north and mashed the pedal. Well at least to that ungodly 55 MPH we were allowed with our tattle tail tac.

I no more than got wound out when I heard a familiar trucker on my CB. "Model T you out there?" BinderBob was headed north behind me. BinderBob lived in the town I did but we'd never met. He pulled one of those bottles hauling laughing gas. We often talked most of the way north as I went near Fartsville, Ill and he usually went somewhere near Chicago.

Unlike me BinderBob was a booby watcher and he seemed to have a way of smooth talkin ladies into showing him their boobies. Well for the next 75 miles or so there would be no boobies to see. Dark, narrow, winding, almost deserted stretch of old style highway past a few small towns and countryside. But once we got out on I-80 we'd be listenin to the CB and checkin the mirrors.

With BindeBob behind me I had a good chance seeing a flasher or two before we got over to I-55 north. Remember, it was called the cross roads of America? Just about any cross country road driver would pass that junction someday.

We talked about cars, fishin, and maybe wimmin until we were near enough to I-80 to start hearing local CB traffic on the big road. I musta been 6-8 miles ahead of BinderBob as I merged onto I-80. Wasn't no time at all when I faintly heard a cute little voice on my radio followed by BinderBob flirtin.

It sorta went like this: "BoobyBuickBetty here lookin for a Smokey report" . I can't remember the exact words but sorta like this between two young females in a Buick and BinderBob. The two young girls, 20 something, made regular trips from around Davenport, Ia. to Chicago and were always in a hurry. We later found out the deal they were making us they'd make to other drivers.

Here's the deal. "We are traveling east in a tan Buick. Both of us are naked. We'll stay naked and raise up to show off if you will give us a Smokey report." Sounded fair to all the truckers that responded. The girls would drive hammer down but pace themselves next to drivers who gave them the all clear, then mash the gas to the next rig.

BinderBob got his look and the way he described those young ladies I'd better be ready for a nice show. Sure enough the Buick headlights flashed and soon two lovely naked ladies were flashin right beside me.

It was winter, probably zero or lower. But the passenger had the window down with her boobs up in plain site shaking and rubbing them for my enjoyment. She was the one on the CB as the other drove. She told me to keep watching, as she sat down on the seat and leaned back to give me an even better view of the naked driver. Booby Betty was only visible from the waist up.

Not more than a minute but it was a lifetime of memories as the Buick disappeared into the rising sun. Yep, it was light enough to get a good look. As BinderBob had listened to my replies, I could hear the drivers ahead until the Buick was out of range.

This was sometime in the early 80's in the middle of winter. Me and BinderBob traveled together often when I took this back way north. But only one other time did we hear BoobyBuickBetty off in the distance. They'd already passed the junction when we got there.

As far as I can remember there was only one other time when I got a two-fer. Two women in one cab-over truck traveling topless.

If ya liked this I've got more times that I was flashed.

--------------------------------------------------

TWO-FER #2

I was northbound going around the Bloomington, Ill I-55..I-74 spur near the truck stop when a cab over Pete merged beside me in the company Freightliner. Naturally for safety I was checking to make sure the driver saw me next to him.

Well the him was a rather well endowed topless female driver with another equally naked big busted female passenger. I'm guessing they'd just left the truck stop. But how and why they were topless I didn't know, or care. They both smiled back and waved. Rather than go on I sort of stayed beside them until traffic built up behind me.

Sadly I had to mash on the pedal and pull in ahead of the rig. Probably in a few miles she passed me, they both waved and smiled again. By then I was nearing my right hand exit to go over I-55 and continue west on I-74.

But for that brief time I forgot all about the lousy day I was having and had a big smile on my face and a lump........ in my throat!