Living Our Fantasies Pt. 23

Story Info
Ruth Ann Gets Butt Fucked pt#3.
1.1k words
4.43
11.6k
00

Part 23 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth Ann Gets Butt Fucked

Camping and Bondage Stories, part three of this series

After my very first real bondage sex games I was exhausted. Ken and Ruth Ann had a few acres in the country and the weather was beautiful that summer day. We'd decided to go outside and walk around for some fresh air and to talk about what had happened. So far no one hated anyone and we were all still smiling.

First we all took showers. Dollie and I in the basement shower stall and Ruth Ann and Ken upstairs. Ah that felt so good! It also gave me time to see what Dollie had to say about all of this wild sex and the bondage part of it.

Probably the first thing she said was she was don't get any ideas about her being tied up or fucked. She said she was happy that I was finally getting another fantasy fulfilled. Yep, she was a keeper even back then!

It was probably mid afternoon by then so I asked if she was ready to go back to camp. Dollie said "you're not done with Ruth Ann yet. Remember the butt sex?"

My response was something about "I am fucked out. I don't think I can do anymore."

Dollie looked at me, hugged or kissed, and said "you are never all fucked out. You can do it. Keep in mind you are going to have to screw me later tonight."

I responded again with "maybe you should fuck Ken in case I'm too tired tonight." That's when I got 'THE LOOK'. Still she knew I was joking and she wasn't mad.

We met in the kitchen. Ken told us they were in a secluded area and didn't need to dress to go outside if we stayed away from the gravel road out front. The large front yard had a lot of bushes and other shelter pretty much hiding the yard and house. He said they listen for cars on the gravel road then run around back.

Ken said it would be a good time to check out their outside slave playground. He and Ruth Ann reminded me I still wasn't finished with Ruth Ann's sex slave punishment. Darned, they were ganging up on me! I had no choice. I was gonna have to butt fuck that beautiful little big boobed girl before I left.

Having an erection was never a problem at that age and watching Ruth Ann's titties bouncing as she ran after her little puppy added to the firmness. Also watching Ruth Ann reaching up to grab some of their outside pulleys and hooks for games, bending over to pet the dog, and other pussy spreading moves, was driving me wild.

Dollie teased me by grabbing my penis and stroking it now and then, saying things like "Ruth Ann will love this rammed up her butt hole and pussy again." Yes, they both heard Dollie and grinned.

I whispered to Dollie to chase the pup and pet it to give Ken a few cheap thrills. She did good. I watched Ken staring up Dollies ass at her wide spread lips. It wasn't long before he was rubbing her cunt then dipping a few fingers in. It didn't take long for everyone to be turned on again.

There were several wooden lawn chairs and larger beach type recliners in the backyard. Some just happened to be under tree branches with ropes hanging down! Ken called Ruth Ann over and he took some more of those leather wrist bracelets out of a plastic storage container near a big tree. He put them on Ruth Ann's wrists as she held her hands out without being told.

As if rehearsed, she bent over in front of one of the wooden recliner chairs as Ken hooked the wrist bands to small rings near the head end. She smiled and said thank you master. This left Ruth Ann bent over with her ass and pussy wide open for more games.

Ruth Ann called my name. Without saying anything I walked up and worked her butt hole open with my fingers. Ken handed me a tube of some kind of lube which I applied to the now spread butt hole.

No one spoke. I wiggled the head of my cock around and slowly buried it in Ruth Ann's ass hole. As it disappeared, she moaned then yelled loudly. Ken told her not to scream or he would have to slap her titties and ass.

Ruth Ann said "but it hurts." and she let out a scream as I rammed it all the way in and out several more times. That butt hole was sure tight! Ken smacked her rear which just made Ruth Ann scream more. That made her butt hole feel tighter, as she tensed up. I'm sure Ken knew this would happen.

I stopped shoving my cock in so far. I was trying not to ejaculate so I sort of long stroked her ass hole in slow steady strokes. I was controlling myself and it seemed like I could go forever. Again Ruth Ann's titties were my downfall. I had reached around and was fondling them, also using them to steady myself as I butt fucked Ruth Ann.

Damned those firm tits felt great. I began ramming it deeper knowing I wouldn't last much longer. My cock swelled and Ruth Ann was screaming, yet begging me not to stop. She said she had climaxed several times and was ready to squirt a big one.

Ken had to find out. He stuck a couple of his fingers into Ruth Ann's cunt as her and I unloaded our juices. I felt like I hadn't cum in weeks. I could feel the jazz squirting deep in Ruth Ann's ass. It got so tight I could hardly push or pull, as my prick swelled even more. Ruth Ann was quivering and thanking me at the same time. I was so proud of myself!

As my peter softened a bit and I removed it, Dollie grabbed my cock and stroked me a minute. Ken surprised Ruth Ann. He jammed his prick into her wet ass hole. In just a few minutes he added his semen to the large wad I'd left. Ken released Ruth Ann from her bonds and she helped Dollie masturbate me a little longer.

They thanked us and we thanked them for our very first bondage adventure. Both assured us this wasn't our last. We were invited back the next day to do it all over again. Maybe in different positions and different places in the yard and dungeon, they said. Would we return?

All the way back to camp and most of the evening Dollie and I talked about what happened that day. Yes, I did fuck Dollie at bedtime as I compared her pussy and tits to Ruth Ann's. Both were fun and I never tired of Dollie's.

I repeated several times that Ken would love your pussy and your ass hole. But I usually knew when to stop begging and talking about Dollie getting fucked by others.