Living Our Fantasies Pt. 26

Story Info
The Little Fairy Camping Story.
2.5k words
4.47
7.6k
00

Part 25 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Little Fairy Camping Story Ch26

Camping and Bondage Stories

I can remember a few other bondage games. There were still other offers but we really were afraid of Dollie getting fucked by strangers. Luck, understanding new friends, and a guardian angel seemed to be with us.

We'd played bondage games in southern Illinois off and on for a dozen more years. We'd both admitted it had been fun, also saying this is not our idea of fantasy games.

I'm thinking from notes and old letters it was the summer of 1977 when we again got involved with bondage. It makes sense because I was driving our 1977 Ford super cab pulling our 32ft. 5th wheel RV. We loved that rig but traded the very next year for a motor home because living on the end of a cul-de-sac made backing a narrow city block difficult.

So, me now 37, Dollie 35, we left the three kids with her mom and headed off toward the Lake of the Ozarks for two weeks vacation. Not a long trip, since we lived near Peoria, Illinois.

I call these our wild years. As almost always, we wore bikinis and spent our time hiking, swimming, sunbathing, flashing and fucking. We had a perfect RV site, backed in close to the water at Table Rock Lake.

Blink your eyes and watch the next story unfold.

We'd been camped there a few days. The sun was just setting and we were inside wearing thin bikini underwear. Mine was actually a pair of Dollie's nearly shear panties but they looked like a bikini, light blue with simulated pockets and fake rivets like jeans. We'd left the windows of the RV open so felt we needed something on. It's what Dollie handed me.

A decent sized pleasure boat was anchored just beyond the shoreline. At this location I remember the water being at least 20 feet or more below the steep shoreline of large boulders. It was so clear you could see huge flat rocks on the bottom. Maybe that's why they called it Table Rock Lake and State Park?

What caught my eye was what appeared to be a very young topless girl and guy hugging and messing around. The setting sun gave the illusion they were under a spot light. We sat there in our RV watching them have sex. I expected them to head out across the lake when finished. But they went only a few hundred feet and disappeared into a cove to the right. That's where the campground boat docks were.

Curious I told Dollie "let's go check them out." We slipped on some shoes, forgetting we were barely dressed. After all, her skimpy panties felt like a bikini, which I was very used to wearing. We stayed close to the shoreline, way above the lake, sneaking along in the darkness of the trees and shrubs, hoping other campers wouldn't see us.

The couple had just gotten out of their boat. We were surprised to see they were about our ages, 37 to 35. However she was such a tiny thing and wore probably the skimpiest bikini I'd ever seen. Two postage stamps and little string thong with a bit of cloth. However, with her tiny titties, she didn't need much more. Tiny, like two cupcakes with Hershey kisses poking out.

They saw us looking at them and waved, walking our way. I was staring at her so much I'd forgotten my own semi transparent tiny bikini panties. One of the first things I remember them saying to me was "cool swimsuit." Introductions, small talk, and we were headed to our RV for drinks.

Remember, it was moonlight out. Once we got inside everyone got good looks at what each wore. I'll call her Missie. Missie and Mikie made a fuss over seeing me through my bikini, in a good way. I offered to get some clothes on. But Mikie was right, they'd already seen everything. We talked, drank, and laughed. Made plans to go boating with them the next afternoon and said goodnight.

Bright and early the next afternoon we rolled out of bed and outside. I'm not sure if Mikie and Missie were waiting or just happened to be walking by. We went out on the large lake with them and got to know each other better.

Mikie played in a Rock-n-Roll band, Missie was a part time dancing girl. That's what they all say! They lived outside of St Louis. After we mentioned we live near Peoria Mikie said he sometimes plays with his group in Peoria and Missie has danced in clubs there.

We finally got her to admit these were strip clubs. Oddly, we'd been going to many of the small neighborhood Peoria strip joints for years and didn't remember this tiny cute dancer. She did look very much like our friend Ronnie's wife who also occasionally danced in Peoria. Same petite body, small boobs, and brown hair.

Speaking of small boobs, Mikie hadn't gotten far from shore when Missie removed that tiny bikini top. Those titties really were ittie bittie things, golden brown from many sunny days, perfect cones with a Hershey Kiss pointed upward on each.

Of course Dollie soon removed her bikini top too, getting compliments from our new friends. Both encouraged Dollie to go to Peoria and become a stripper. We admitted we'd talked about it many times.

We had sandwiches, beer and soda with us. This was a relaxing normal day on the water. The girls flashed other boaters and we received our fair share of tit shots, and occasional beaver shots.

As the sun slowly sank in the west we returned to the campground boat docks. This time we were invited to Mikie and Missies' RV for something to eat and drink. Still, a normal get together, except for us all wearing skimpy bikinis. Even that wasn't out of the ordinary around the campground.

Mikie and I had a few beers. Two has always been my limit so I was sucking on the second can. But trouble lurked ahead for the gals. Missie was fixing mixed drinks for her and Dollie. Dollie loves the taste of many drinks but mixed drinks are not good for her clothing. Both women were giggling and had removed their tops long ago. Now they were removing their bikini bottoms too! Mikie told Missie she was a bad little slave and needed punished. Yep, here comes the bondage story.

This is what happened but I'm only guessing on the exact words. Mikie told Missie to bring the toy bag. "Yes Master" and she did. He told Missie to hand him some collars and belts. Out came a bunch of red leather collars that appeared to be dog collars about 2" wide. He put them on Missies' wrists, ankles, and neck.

A narrow red belt went around her tiny waist. Next he hooked a leash maybe three feet long on the neck collar, down through loops on the two ankle bracelets, forcing her feet together. As he gently pulled down on the leash, Missie's upper body was forced to bend, her head almost to the floor.

The free end of the leash was hooked to the back of the belt around her waist, the leash disappearing between her tiny butt cheeks. Missie's wrist bands then also clipped to the belt at her sides, putting both arms tightly at her sides.

When finished with Missie Mikie began putting collars on Dollie's wrists and ankles. As she complained I told Mikie she does not like being bound but he can leave those collars on.

Clipping the two leg collars together Mikie returned to the toy bag. He removed a bunch of small smooth dildos and another hand full of assorted shapes and sizes of vibrators. Mikie grabbed a few paddles and straps plus what appeared to be KY jelly or Vaseline type lube.

Missie was whimpering and occasionally yelling at Mikie to let her loose. He slapped her ass gently with his open hand then again with a small paddle. Mikie told Missie "shut up my play toy, I don't want to hear another sound from you except yes master and thank you when I deserve it."

She replied "yes master. Thank you master."

Mikie said something like "you were very bad. You got our little friend drunk and you must suffer."

"Yes master", she said again.

Dollie was whining and telling Mikie that it's okay, she's not drunk and it wasn't Missie's fault.

Mikie said "it's always Missie's fault. My slave needs a reminder who's boss."

Then Mikie held up a few assorted sized brightly colored, yet small diameter dildos, asking Missie which one she wanted up her ass. None were over 6" long. Most were bullet shaped and tapered like a banana. One had a large ball end looking similar to a door knob. The rest of it slim with ripples down the shaft. There were also vibrators with the same shapes.

Missie said "the little pink one". It was around 4" long and not much bigger around than a finger. Squirting some lube on it he quickly shoved it into Missie's ass hole. Using his finger Mikie pushed it even deeper as Missie quivered and moaned. Again Mikie smacked her ass for making sounds.

Back to Dollie, I was thinking oh no, what did we get ourselves into. Mikie picked up a large vibrator, turned it on, and began rubbing it on Dollie's nipples. She soon began quivering and panting.

Mikie warned Dollie "Do not climax or I will have to stick this in your pussy. Mikie looked at me grinning.

I just said "okay".

"You are only allowed to say yes or no and thank you master. Do you understand me bitch?"

Dollie answered "Yes, but I am already cumming."

Mikie stopped, spanked Dollie, again gently, and told her she already broke two rules. "You said too much and you had orgasms. Like my little slave you must be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir" Dollie answered.

Again he rubbed Dollie's tits and nipples with the large vibrator. Now she was breathing deeply and squirming around. We both knew she was having orgasms.

"Bad girl" was all Mikie said. Mikie pushed Dolllie over the arm of a stuffed chair, her face buried in the cushion. With his little paddle he gently spanked Dollie's butt.

Dollie yelled and Mikie gave her the same warning to be quiet and only speak to say yes sir and thank you master, or other words like that.

Mikie asked if we ever practiced S & M and I told him yes, years ago. But reminded him Dollie does not like being tied up or having intercourse with another man.

"Fine," Mikie said. "I have plenty of toys to punish this slave with for getting drunk and for having orgasms in my presence."

He asked me if he can go on. Again I simply answered "yes."

He then asked "are you ready my drunken slave?"

Dollie said "yes sir if you don't put your penis in me or hurt me." Mike assured Dollie that she is going to enjoy this.

Mikie asked her to choose the torture tool that he will put in her pussy. Dollie chose a dildo about 6" long and smooth.

Mikie told her "good choice my slave slut." But Mikie tricked Dollie. She couldn't see that he grabbed the larger, maybe 8" vibrator with the door knob end on it.

He lubed it up well and slowly worked it into Dollie's pussy. It was tight so he would pull out a bit then in, again farther, until most of the 8" was deep inside Dollie. Mikie rubbed her ass and told her she was a very good slave, then flipped the switch to ON!

Dollie said something like "that's not the dildo and it feels way too big."

Mikie slapped her again and said "hush slave, this is our pussy and we can stick whatever we want in it!"

I reminded Mikie "anything except your cock."

Quite some time had passed and poor Missie was still standing there bent over, complaining that she was getting light headed.

Of course Mikie spanked Missie for speaking. "Now my pretty little slave, you will pay."

Mikie picked up a large fat vibrator and turned it on. Several inches of the head revolving. He rubbed a lube on it and asked Missie if her pussy was wet and ready. She answered that she had several orgasms while listening to Dollie moaning.

"I'll give you something to have orgasms about my love". Mikie turned off the vibrator and worked it into what appeared to be a tight pussy. Obviously Missie was hot and juicy. The vibrator, at least 8" long and what seemed too big around slid right in. Mikie turned it back on and Missie jumped.

Missie moaned and said "thank you my master."

Mikie had me help carry Missie over and lay her on the sofa on her side, face in. All 98# 5' tall pretty little fairy princess. Missie even had the squeaky voice of a little cartoon fairy. You thought I was gonna talk about another kind of fairy didn't you?

Back to Dollie again. She was panting and obviously getting off. Mikie removed the vibrator and told Dollie she was a good little slave. Dollie was shocked how large that vibrator was, saying she knew it wasn't the one she'd chosen.

We helped Dollie up and had something to drink as we watched Missie laying on the sofa, tiny dildo up her ass and giant vibrator rotating deep inside her pussy.

"Another hour my slut slave and I will release you."

"Thank you master" was her reply. In 20 minutes or less Missie was pleading to have the vibrator removed and to be untied.

Several more minutes passed and Missie was crying and begging to get up. Dollie was now upset and I was getting worried.

Mikie threatened Missie. "If I remove the toys and let you up Denny gets to fuck you.

"I don't care who fucks me. Just let me up."

Mikie removed the toys from inside Missie and removed all of the collars and belts. Missie ran to the bathroom to pee. When she returned she sat on my lap and told me she was ready, kissing my cheek. I thanked Missie for the chance but said no.

Mikie and I had a beer or soda, Missie fixed drinks for her and Dollie again. Both of us guys said it looks like they are going to get drunk and we'll have to start all over. The girls only had one more drink.

Seems like Dollie and Missie took showers in the RV. Mikie and I used the campground showers. Feeling clean and rested we either ate at camp or maybe went out. We hung out together the rest of the week and went boat riding several times. The most I can remember getting kinky again was fondling the women and them going topless on the lake.

We exchanged addresses and maybe phone numbers. Dollie and I watched for Missie at the neighborhood strip clubs but nothing happened. UNTIL...!