Living Our Fantasies Pt. 27

Story Info
Hi, remember me? The little fairy returns.
872 words
3.86
5.6k
00

Part 26 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---HI REMEMBER ME?

I must have been 40 years old now. We never saw Mikie or Missie since that time in Missouri three summers back. We mostly stopped going to local strip clubs so it must have been one of our birthdays, anniversary, or something else special. We were at a strip club again.

I remember the weather was cold so it could have been a birthday. Dollie always wore an ass showing mini skirt and some sort of top that let her mostly bare boobies slip out. We still knew many of the strippers, bar tenders, and managers by name. They mostly recognized Dollie's blonde 'COTTER HAIR'! Remember the TV show Welcome back Cotter? Okay for you young un's Afro hair.

As we watched what at first appeared to be a teenaged girl wearing only small pasties and a G-string, she waved to us. No big deal, as we knew several strippers over the years. We were sitting reasonably close to the little stage and soon realized this was the body of a tiny girl but the face was of a much older woman.

Another wave and "hello Dollie" was heard.

That voice????? Squeaky cartoon like. It was Missie, our one time bondage buddy from Missouri. Missie squatted in front of us, and others, moved her narrow G-string aside, and exposed her widespread cunt. Her lips had already been out both sides. All a NO NO for local strip clubs.

When she finished her act, Missie came to our table and hugged Dollie like she was never gonna stop. She sat, nearly naked, on my lap hugging and kissing. Still a tiny body. Still the same two upswept cone shaped tiny titties, maybe not quite as perky. But looking in her eyes and at her face, aged way more than three short years!

We could hardly hear to talk down front so moved to a rear corner table as Missie went back stage to dress in her little barmaid outfit.

Still difficult to hear, we found Missie had left Mikie over a year ago. They were never married, as they'd said. Typical of many we knew.

Missie got tired of his increasing abuse. She said that at the time we met it was just for fun. Later Mikie was having others help tie her up to torment her and have sex. As the band got less gigs, he needed money, lost the boat, the RV, and their home. She was sold for sex to other musicians and anyone coming back stage making an offer.

We stayed to watch several other younger girls perform, then Missie again. This time we noticed not many of the audience paid any attention to her. Like us, they'd seen her once. Missie was twice the ages of your typical stripper, with titties less than half the size of most.

She had admitted that she was barely getting by, moving from club to club from other towns. Peoria was going to be her last chance then she'd try to get a regular job.

After she finished for the night and dressed into street clothes we met her at a Waffle House or Huddle House to eat and talk. Lucky Dollie had a coat to cover up.

We didn't really know this woman yet felt sorry for her. We said our goodbyes and went home, expecting that to be the last of it.

A day or two later there was a knock at the door and a voice saying "remember me?" Some of the strippers we'd known had visited us in the past and given Missie our address. Something we tried to keep from our temporary game partners.

Only one other game partner had our address. A female Pen Pal from Ohio. She also ended up, divorced, at our door one day. Like Missie, making me an offer I couldn't refuse. But I did, with both women.

Missie was desperate for money. She'd gotten fired from that last strip club for exposing her pussy too often to the wrong people. She was begging me and Dollie to give her $50 for me to fuck her. She said we could tie her up, use vibrators, or whatever we wanted to do.

I don't remember how she got to our house. Missie wasn't wearing much. Some skimpy top and most likely a tiny mini skirt without panties, much like Dollie wore often. Even though she'd not aged well, Missie was hot looking for such a petite little thing.

I just didn't feel right taking advantage of the poor girl. Missie dropped her price to $25. I sort of remember giving her $25, some food, clothing, and taking her to the bus stop down town. This time, Missie was gone forever. We'd had some great memories. Now they were marred with sadness.

Can I add this? Thank God and Greyhound she's gone!

Months later, we talked about the fun we had with Mikie and Missie and how badly we'd felt when she visited at our house. It was then Dollie admitted she'd also given Missie $25 for the bus ticket.

We've done some stupid things, some exciting, and fun things, learned a lifetime of lessons, both good and bad, from others.