Living Our Fantasies Pt. 28

Story Info
First time Public Nudists.
976 words
4.17
11.5k
0

Part 27 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First time Public Nudists

We'd been getting naked off and on for years in our back yard, at a few gravel pit lakes, and local rivers. Dollie had been going topless many other places, including boating on the Illinois River in our little boat and with a co worker of mine in his boat.

Dollie only did this with old Gilly after seeing several other gals in boats topless, and only after Gilly and I coaxed Dollie to take her tiny bikini top off. This had been our first boat ride with friend Gilly. Needless to say, far from the last.

He'd beg me often to go back out on the river. Said he didn't have fun alone. Gilly liked watching Dollie's titties bouncing as the boat hit waves on the water. Gilly promised not to tell the guys at work. But he did!

For some reason I agreed to let another coworker go boat riding with us and Gilly. Now Dollie had two middle aged men staring as her titties bounced and quivered when going up or down the river. Their compliments just encouraged Dollie to agree to more boat rides and more coworkers going along.

The bad thing about this was now everyone I worked with knew Dollie went topless and even more wanted to ride in Gilly's boat. I'm thinking it was around a 22 footer so six made it cozy and often there were four other men riding, drinking beer, and watching Dollie's titties get tanned.Yes seven bodies in swimsuits, only one female, made for cozy boating.

The llinois river was filled with barges hauling grain, coal, and other products daily. Those men on the boats spent at least a month on board so were desperate to see the women showing skin out in boats.

Other women flashed and many pleasure boats were out on the water on nice weekends. Those boats often had other topless gals and friendly boaters waving and yelling to Dollie to show more flesh.

I no longer had to drag our little boat to the river, buy fuel, or even beer and food. Dollie's titties paid our way many years for many boat rides alone with Gilly and with other coworkers.

This was still more training for Dollie to be topless with men staring closely. No one ever mentioned touching back then. They were happy to just look at young tanned titties and drink some beer while out on the river.

Wearing skimpy swimsuits at beaches was normal. Finding secluded and semi secluded places to sunbath was part of our camping routines by now. Dollie would be topless when I went bank fishing in secluded coves. So, we decided we'd start sunbathing naked when possible.

I believe the first places to be completely naked just to enjoy the experience and get an all over tan was near Wisconsin, along Lake Michigan, in Illinois. We loved camping in the State Park with sand dunes and a long section of beach area.

Most people stay in the crowded main beach sections. There are always some who like privacy and walk farther along the beaches to be alone, or at least not close to crowds.

We learned that if we kept walking, we'd eventually be alone or in semi secluded sections of beaches. We'd often go beyond Park boarders where no homes or anything were.

By the time we got away from the main beaches and crowds, our swimsuits were rolled, pulled, and adjusted till they were very tiny thongs. Dollie's top would be off and in a small insulated bag with our snacks and drinks. This was our normal attire for many years. But, now, we were going to remove even those tiny bottoms and become nudists.

For me this wasn't much different than in the past. I'd have my Penis out by then anyway, only wearing the thongie thing to keep my tiny tan line.

Dollie was more bashful. She rarely removed her short shorts or bikini bottom on any beaches till now. We had discussed it and decided we'd try this nudist thing, even if a few people came along later.

We spent an entire afternoon nude sunbathing. It was hours before a few others walked by us lying there on the beach. I believe the first was a couple, then a young man walked past. As the day went on, several different couples, men, and single gals passed. All said hello from a distance, not seeming to care what we were doing.

Later, we were walking along the beach, as others came from either direction. Now we felt naked, we were more noticeable. As a couple, a man, or young gal passed, we'd visit briefly. Nothing much was said about us being naked.

Eventually several other nudists walked by. It was then when we were introduced to the true meaning of nudism. They were friendly, polite, and it felt normal standing there, naked, visiting them. We noticed that the warmth of the summer sun and gentle breezes made us feel less naked.

As evening came, and we walked back toward the main beach, we met yet more nudists and people wearing tiny bikinis, male and female. We didn't bother covering up or try to hide ourselves. No one laughed, complained, or seemed to care that we were naked. Many did comment and compliment us on our bravery.

We decided that we'd do this more often, and we did. Nothing kinky or sexy happened that afternoon or the rest of that week as we visited the beach naked.

Within days we both had a complete full body tan. This helped us feel more natural and we got even more compliments from strangers who couldn't help but see we had been going naked for some time.

After those days on the beach naked, a lifetime of nudity continued.