Living Our Fantasies Pt. 31

Story Info
Fondling and got caught elevator games ch3.
2.1k words
4.62
8.2k
2
0

Part 30 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ADVANCED ELEVATOR FLASHING Ch3

After a few years of playing tit flash games in elevators, many were modernized and became self service as they are today. At first we were disappointed. No more old elevator operators to tease.

But we soon found that being alone in elevators gave us more control in more ways than one. We could no longer stop between floors, unless there really was an emergency. But we could chose several different games and ways of playing.

Cum with us again as we ride one of our favorite new elevators in Peoria, Illinois. Forgot the name of the building. Doesn't matter now. It's been remodeled several times over, may be gone, or have had several name changes in the last 50 years.

But when these games began it was a modern business complex, at least a dozen stories tall, with six or eight elevators in a row. All were large, quiet, and smooth, probably including that icky elevator music we are familiar with. Another plus, they were brightly lit making bare boobies show up much better.

The building was one of those type with various insurance, doctor, lawyer, and small business headquarters on a dozen large floors. As we experimented and checked it out, we sort of created a variety of quickie games.

Following is a brief list of these games and samples. We continued playing these tit flashin games at least into the 80's and occasionally today. But now there are microphones and surveillance cameras inside the elevators and in the hallways. Still, accidents happen!

Since the Midwest has many weather changes, Dollie often wore tank tops, tube tops and T-shirts to play these games in warmer weather. During colder weather she might wear something sexy, or nothing, under a short jacket or even a floor length coat.

Yes, she may not be wearing anything under a long coat. After all, flashing is not limited to titties. Keep in mind that when playing elevator games it's not only a surprise for those walking into an elevator, or standing outside looking in, it is just as much a surprise to those behind the door playing the games. You will soon see what I mean about being behind the doors.

It's game time! In no special order, here are a few of our games. I call this one our 'FONDLING-CAUGHT GAME.'

For it Dollie could be nude AND covered with a coat until game time. For the most part this game would be played while she wore a T-shirt or similar top that can be pulled up to her neck, preferable while she holds her arms up, elbows out to each side, holding her top.

The reason for this is because it gets her arms and hands out of the way and raises her titties high. I stand behind her fondling her boobs. The rest is easy. We just wait till the elevator stops at a random floor for people to get on, always hoping for a few men.

By testing and doing dry practice runs, we found that the odds are several men were usually waiting to get on the elevator. We also had figured out the best times for rush hour and the times when one or two men were entering the elevator. The less others the better.

This was a high-tech operation, not for the weak at heart. In all the many years we played this game we only got yelled at and called names a few times. The rest enjoyed their little tit flashing games.

We even had men ask me to continue playing with Dollie's boobs as the elevator was in operation. Keeping these games looking like we accidentally got caught, I'd usually stop my fondling and Dollie would quickly pull her top down or close her jacket or coat.

These accidents are what I believe kept us from being arrested. Keep in mind, as in most of our games, when these events look like we got caught people actually felt sorry for us. Humans are like that.

Oh yes, now and then one or two women were ready to enter the elevator. They'd get on, giggling. Others seemed bashful and walked away. This also happened with men at times. Those were the times we worried about security or cops waiting for us on other floors. Never happened.

As for fondling Dollie's titties while men in suits watched, I did it a few times. But never felt safe being closed in a small moving elevator with businessmen. We had no idea whether they were lawyers, cops, politicians, or criminals. Now that I think back, most of them were probably criminals of some sort.

When I did play with Dollie's boobs, with

encouragement, I usually reached under her blouse or inside her coat. Still there were times either I or she would pull them out in full view as I fondled them and the elevator went on it's merry way. It was just whatever felt right at the time.

When this happened, we'd cover Dollie's tits as the elevator stopped again. We'd get compliments, clapping, and thanks. Oh to be young again. But it just didn't feel right feeling her up under most of those conditions.

BUTT SHOTS

Pretty self explanatory. As I've written often, Dollie either wore hot pants or micro mini skirts most of the time. Of course in colder weather it was micro minis only. Often with black panty hose to help warm her legs.

Also, those very tall skinny heels were in style with the younger girls. With her long lean legs it was a sexy combination. Yes, I am a boob man but also a leg man. Besides, it's those legs that go up to heaven. When Dollie wore panties they were the tiny bikini panties or thong style. When we preplanned those butt shot games she chose the thong undies.

This was the time of our lives, mid sixties, we were spending as much free time as possible at the Peoria neighborhood strip clubs. These were basically converted corner bars in the less desirable parts of town.

Be patient, I'm getting to the elevators. We might spend an afternoon playing elevator games around town, but always ended up till early mornings at a strip club. Therefore Dollie dressed for the strip club scene.

Lucky for us, girls dressing like hookers was the in thing back then. Got a lot of attention in those fancy business buildings in the elevators and in the hallways.

Attention was what we wanted and attention was what Dollie got. We decided one day since she was getting so much attention wearing her nearly cheek showing micro mini, and guys were commenting about her cute little ass, we'd just show her ass to a few.

We'd be on one of those modern elevators headed toward the top floor of a reasonably tall building. As we felt it slowing to stop, Dollie would have her back to the door. Just as I saw the door opening, she'd bend over pretending to adjust a shoe or something.

Wearing a micro mini skirt, with or without panties, her ass was in full moon view. Took only seconds but was always an attention getter. Again, a simple accident. Of course, we would sometimes combine a butt shot and a tit shot in one short elevator ride with a few suits.

OUTSIDE LOOKIN IN

We had to get to the elevator to get on one. The main lobby's were often crowded so for this game we'd pick random floors and just get off the elevator. Same basic games as above except we were outside lookin in the elevator.

Remember, you have no idea who is behind that door no matter which side you are! Dollie might be standing with one or both boobs exposed, or bending over picking something up as people exit.

To safely play this one we'd pre-check and try to have Dollie in a position where someone entering the hallway from offices couldn't see the game being performed. Even the few times she was caught with a tit out, or a bare ass, it still appeared accidental to those coming down a hallway. Double the fun.

ORAL SEX

Now we didn't try this one too many times. Just too risky. We'd be in an elevator, either I would be getting a head job or Dollie would, as the elevator stopped. Honestly, we only tried this a few times. From what I remember it went well each time. But was just too embarrassing for all involved and too much of a gamble being arrested for indecent exposure.

There really is a limit to what you can get by with in public places. Yea, we did it on trails, beaches, campgrounds, and other out door type places. Even at the drive-inn movies. But they are all way different than a downtown office building in an elevator.

INTERCOURSE

Okay, we did screw a few times in elevators briefly. It was nice having instant erections. Got caught by a man and woman getting on one time. They were pissed and threatened to call security. Again, just not the right place for this type of fooling around. Still we can say we did it!

SHARING BOOBIES

Much later in our elevator sex games we were semi pros at having men fondle Dollie's titties. So, naturally we invited an occasional suit wearing man to take a feel as the elevator went up or down. Once more, the few times we tried it it was fun. But again, just didn't feel safe.

DALESHOTS

Back when we first played this one we hadn't met Dale or had a name for showing Dollie's exposed pussy from the rear. This game is actually much the same as the butt shot game. Only difference is Dollie wore no panties and bent over with her legs wider to pick up something, or adjust her heels.

Tried it as the elevator doors opened, tried it while we waited in a hall for elevator, tried it while actually in a reasonably crowded elevator. Did this many different times. It always appeared like an accident and always got ooohs and aaaahs.

CONCLUSION

All of the above games, and maybe more, were played in many towns and states for years. As time passed and we got older, we weren't as wild or as daring-- or stupid!

But as recently as December 2011, Dollie whipped out her titties in the elevator while headed to the fourth floor of my eye doctor's office just to tease me. I think to see if my right eye was still bad.

Being equally ornery, I dared her to leave them out till we got off the elevator. She did! There are almost always a group older men and women waiting for one of the four elevators there.

We knew someone was gonna see Dollie's titties. A half dozen people, men and women, stood staring in, as Dollie politely said she was sorry and shoved her boobs back down her blouse.

This deserves a little more explaining. Since this is an annex of a hospital where mostly retired people go, and middle aged women wear extremely revealing clothing for some reason, Dollie wasn't too much out of line, considering we've both seen other bare titties at the facility bouncing and oozing out.

I saw other female breast meat fully exposed in the hallways and elevators several times. A comment while in the elevator of similar sightings during other visits may have provoked Dollie into being a bad girl! Provoking her can still be dangerous!

Over the years, playing elevator games, we sometimes also used the stairs to go up or down a few floors. Wearing her micro mini skirts with men walking a few steps behind was just as effective as bending over showing her ass--sometimes her pussy.

And who's fault was this? Was it only an accident that those guys were there staring up her skirt. I've seen men standing at the bottom of a long staircase, as Dollie walked up or downward toward them.

Sometimes no one knew I was watching and waiting for her. You should have seen the looks on their faces when I loudly told Dollie that guy was staring at your pussy! Talk about denial! And yes there were some man enough to admit it. We'd usually give them a second look. It pays to be honest!

GOING UP?

As I write most stories I do it in a 'HOW TO' way to show how easy many games are to try. Sort of Flashing For Dummys.