Living Our Fantasies Pt. 35

Story Info
NEW KINKY CAMPING FRIENDS Willie and Millie.
1.4k words
3.87
9.2k
00

Part 34 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KINKY CAMPERS

NEW CAMPING FRIENDS Willie and Millie, a Dress up surprise

We continued to see our Dress-up surprise-- Biker Buddy-- Nudist Friend Dale. In fact we visited with him Bike Week 2010. We also have another Dress-up Surprise partner who lives within 25 miles of Dale. I'll call him Al.

For most visits with either, Dollie is already wearing teasing type clothing. Most stops to see them we're going to or from the beach or a bike event. You could say we stop to tease. Still we have dress-up days when they tell Dollie, over the phone, what to be wearing when we arrive.

Dollie lost much weight so I will add that at this time she was much smaller... yet looking firm and sexy. Both Dale and Al noticed immediately. An optical illusion, for every pound Dollie looses, her boobs seem to grow. That was a plus for awhile.

The only reason I mention those two friends is when we last visited each we were camped with the RV trailer on the East Coast. We had just returned to the campground from visiting Dale. Dollie was still dressed to tease, and hot from Dale's hands on, or in, activity.

Purely by accident, nothing to do with Dollie's ass showin shorts and nipple peekin top, I'm sure... the middle aged bikini clad woman and her partner camped next to us became interested in our company.

One thing led to another and we ended up going to the nude beach together. This couple was from out of State. Although they'd gone naked in a few semi secluded places back home, they'd never been to an official nude beach. What better way to SEE what your new friends look like!

We visited at the campground that afternoon and found out about our pasts. Seems as though we are a rare couple, creating actual planned sex games. This couple was into much the same. However their games were spontaneous. Usually it was because Millie flashed someone. Yep, she is an habitual tit flasher.

Since it was too late, we'd leave early in the morning for the nude beach further South to get a parking spot. We soon learned this couple was very much like us, into kinky games and her dressing to tease and please.

Like Dollie, Millie didn't put out! But she was playful, so much like Dollie and I. Yea, I'll call them Willie and Millie, from Philly! Damned I'm discreet. Millie is slim, yet well filled out. Nice boobs, hanging naturally. Willie has a medium willie, hard much of that first beach visit. Mine no longer gets up. Age and BP meds have a way to hurt old men!

I have a big gas gusslin Hemi powered truck plus RV trailer. Willie, a little fuel sippin car he pulls behind their motor home. Willie decided to drive to the beach. Preplanned, we all wore shorts and tank tops, that's all, nothing else. I sat up front to give directions, and because I had no leg room in that little back seat.

Perhaps proving they were telling the truth, or just because,... Millie pulled up her tank top several different times, flashing bikers beside us at a light..., and pedestrians along the way. Willie and Millie were into her dressing naughty and acting the same. Yep, Millie loved showing her titties. This was gonna be a fun friendship.

We were lucky to get one of the few parking spots at the small nude beach lot. We had only walked a short distance past the NUDE BEACH sign. We hated that area. It's where voyeurs and regular dressed tourists stop to check out the weird nudists. I couldn't walk far on the sandy beach since I was still getting my new hips broken in.

As soon as we cleared the sign Dollie was neekid! After we all sat our small folding chairs in our piece of beach sand, we all were nude. Our new friends felt comfortable in no time. They said it was so much more relaxing knowing this was legal. Like us, it was surprising how soon this felt normal and right.

Spent the afternoon visiting, lookin at other nudists, even taking a short walk. I remember back when we were embarrassed when we told others we were nudists. I still say we aren't. Just kinky perverts going naked when we can.

After we left the beach we went to a few biker style bars we knew about, then lunch at a small Pizza type bar. Everyone got a few nice peeks at Millie's girls. She just seemed to do it naturally when somebody looked at her too long. We kept warning her that the laws were now strict about indecent exposure.

At certain bars that we had been in many times and knew flashing was fine, this show and tell became a contest between Dollie and Millie. We met some bikers we'd known for years. They rubbed and fondled Dollie's titties as we talked, without asking permission. Damned friendly bikers! Dollie dared Millie to let them do the same. She did! They did! Damned bikers! Yea, we had fun with these new friends. Clean sexy fun.

That evening, back at the campground, talk of dress-up surprises of our past came up, among other games involving tits. It was decided I would supply Millie's clothing the next morning for destinations unknown. Willie would do the same for Dollie.

We were near a beach. Millie had been wearing a small bikini when we met. I'd make this easy. I choose one of Dollie's very tiny bikinis and we'd go to Daytona Beach and other crowded beaches in the area. Daytona Beach City has changed the laws on what's decent and what's not. So much for the Bikini State and freedom.

Thongs are illegal and the law about what is exposed on top is still a mystery. Something about no side or under booby meat showing. The swimsuit I chose for Millie was most likely not legel. But as long as we stay on the beach and watch for Cops, we should be okay. Luckily it worked out fine. I caught Willie off guard. He had chosen a mini-skirt, no panties, and low blouse for Dollie. Since we were gonna take turns deciding where to take these gals, it still worked out.

Willie just dug into Millie's bikini bag for a tiny suit for Dollie. He ended up choosing one of Dollie's because they are mostly very small cupped. We drove from beach to beach. Both gals accidentally-- and purposely 'accidentally' showing some bare titties. Too small of tops for those too wasn't small enough!

Evening came and it was Willie's turn. I told him I liked his choice of ladies wear and picked out the same for Millie. We went in a different direction bar hoppin. We had stared at those two asses and four boobs all afternoon. Yet, they appeared more desirable in those sex clothes. Not only did Willie, Waylon, and me enjoy the sights... so did many others!

Willie and Millie could have been inside their motor home, out riding, or even in another nearby site and we would have never met. How many other Willie and Millies were in that campground and places we go? Why do we sometimes find the ideal people to share our games with... other times search for months and find no one?

Is it fate? Dumb luck? A God or super power? Maybe the Devil or our special Angel? I can't say I believe in religion as taught. Yet things in our lives have worked out when we really needed and asked for help.

Several times in my life I felt a power was there to make things better. Many will say God would scorn people like us. But didn't he, in the Bible, create Adam and Eve and make her a little kinky? Who says an entity from above doesn't have his-her kinky side? ---- naw , it's just a turn of fate and the fact we attract equal trash!

Another tiny note. Our camping trip had been early in the spring. We continued to dream about more games. Our bodies are old and tired. Our brains never grew up.

At this time, I wondered-- was that our last fantasy game come true? Was that our last ride together? I'm lookin up... asking for help, again.