Living Sculpture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett moaned as her talented fingers pressed into his back muscles spreading and loosening them. "I need to put you in this relaxed state for what is to come it can be quite tense," said Amelia placing a nipping kiss on his neck. He groaned as her hands traveled down and grabbed his ass massaging him roughly. He gasped as her fingers pushed at his inner muscles spreading them she pushed a finger inside him he cried out as she found his sweet spot she caressed it tenderly before pulling out and pulling him on his back. Her hands grasped at his throbbing member, she dragged her hands up his pulsing shaft. His back arched as the burning pleasure traveled through him. She laid on her back and wedged his cock between her feet and dragged them up and down.

Brett's eyes closed tightly as his hands dug into the soft earth he moaned as the pleasure rocketed through him. Suddenly she stopped all contact with him he groaned from the loss of contact "I need to build this Brett the energy required for this is intense," said Amelia before sealing her lips over his kissing him hard as she slid on top of him pushing him inside her. Her muscles clenched over him tightly as she rode him, a faint glow began to emanate from the ground as the pressure in Brett's groin began to grow. Sweat broke out over his body as his temperature soared. As she felt Brett's climax nearing she grasped his hips and held him still inside of her. He moaned at the loss of friction and tried to buck his hips to regain the burning pleasure. "Not yet it hasn't built enough Brett," husked Amelia as she began torturously gripping him and releasing pumping his shaft with her muscles.

"Oh god, you're going to kill me with this," moaned Brett as the pressure built inside him again.

"But I'll be making you much better," said Amelia as she stopped just from the point of his release. Brett cried out in frustration as he was again denied release. The subtle glowing in the field became more defined as glowing lines and symbols that had appeared on the lush ground became sharper.

She bit into his neck making him groan as she tightly squeezed him inside her, he writhed under her, trapped, burning pleasure assaulting him from all angles.

She got off him then laid on the grass "Come and claim me Brett," beckoned Amelia. Brett growled and launched himself at her his body sheened with sweat glowing in the torchlight. He grasped her hips and claimed her in the most primal way slamming deep inside of her they groaned as he thrust deep inside her losing all control, Amelia's nails dug into his back sending fire trails of pleasure through his body. His back arched as he thrust into her deeply the glowing runes on the ground growing in intensity. Amelia wrapped her legs around his driving him deeper into her. Grunting he continued pounding into her the coils of pleasure wrapping around his body like an anaconda tightening its grip on him.

Amelia squeezed tightly onto him as she felt her orgasm close in on her. She cried out as the tide of burning pleasure washed over her. Brett roared out as he exploded deep inside her, her muscles clamping over him tightly drawing every last drop from him.

He collapsed over her completely spent and exhausted, he gasped as the bright light around them coalesced and surged into him. He cried out as the flood of light streamed into his body. As the light faded Brett gasped for breath, Amelia wrapped her arms around him and kissed his forehead.

"Wow," he panted.

"Welcome to the family Brett," said Joseph as he approached the ring.

"Now Brett that statue has an illusion charm on it, nobody will know its you for about 70 years same for the painting, they are in the museum shipping area they'll find it and put it on display, also having no clue on how you just seemingly vanished you'll just go down as an unsolved missing persons case," said Amelia.

"So what do I do now?" asked Brett.

"Easy you'll be assigned a role, the energy that lives inside you now has already chosen for you. We just have to find what it is, it will take a bit of getting used to, Joseph's wife only just started getting familiar with everything up here not too long ago. Everything here is amazing, you'll love it," said Amelia.

"Thanks I would like to know how you managed to sculpt that statue which should have taken years to complete in 3 days?" asked Brett.

"I am a goddess after all," smiled Amelia.

12