Living Sex Doll Ch. 02

Story Info
She wanted a lick.
3.3k words
4.59
122.8k
35

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Put your hands on mine, sweetie” I said.

Her wrists turned in the leather shackles and her hands slid over mine. She knew what I wanted without me having to instruct her. As I removed my hands, her’s took their place.

Such a whore pose, I thought. So beautiful and arousing. On her knees, dress gathered about her waist, knickers down around her folded knees. Blindfolded and bound, her beautiful pout open. Thighs together, spreading her ass apart for my pleasure. I slid my hand down her spine, between her clenched shoulder blades. My hand on the back of her neck.

“Tell me,” I said, squeezing her neck.

The girl panted and a moment passes and I blew gently on her asshole. A cold breeze across it.

“Tell me.”

I blew again and she spread her ass wider as her face turned and her chin tucked into her chest, forehead against the pillow. I breathed on it, a cold wind turning warm across her visibly puckering little button.

“Oh,” she said, “lick it.”

“Lick it?” I said, searchingly.

“Lick it.....lick my bum.”

“You’re asshole, sweetie?”

“Yep,” she said.

“Tell me,” I insisted.

A long, daring, panting moment passed and she whispered, “Lick my asshole.”

Her bottom pushed out and my hand slid back along her spine and joined my other hand palm-down on the carpet. I licked her anus with a sloppy tongue, pointing the tip to the centre of her tight ring. I could feel it twitching against the end of my tongue. So filthy and thrilling.

I love licking a girl’s anus. It’s a lovely ice-breaker.

“Eat me,” I heard her say.

“Shhhh,” I hummed, slowing her down.

It’s a whore’s instinct to hurry. Not today.

I was getting there, slowly. The bottom of her slit was right there, right next to her asshole. I could feel the split of her cunt right at the bottom, cirling the little breach that I knew led to her fuck-hole. My sex doll fell silent and her grip began loosening, and as I ran the tip of my tongue along one of her pussy lips, her ass fell together. She quickly split it open again and I kissed her dark hole.

“Keep it open for me,” I said, “your asshole is gorgeous....”

Her fingers sank into the pillows of her ass cheeks and she showed off for me.

“Good girl,” I said.

My fingertips touched her sodden mound, all slick from her dripping hole. Her beautiful vagina was hairless, not a whisp or thread anywhere around her perfect pussy-pout. So fresh and smooth and young and delicious.

“You have a perfect pussy, sweetheart” I said, “.....perfect.”

She moaned and pushed her cunt at me and I ran my middle finger along her glistening slit and underneath to find her clit. Her burning cherry was right there at the top of her enclosed labia, swollen and exposed. I stroked the soft slippery hood of skin above it and sensed her buck gently, making her ass clench. I stroked it again, a little firmer to feel her hard bud underneath. The girl groaned and I simultaneously licked her asshole.

Her clit twitched and her anus twitched and she was silent, swallowing her grunts of satisfaction. Her grip was slipping from her ass.

“Spread it,” I demanded.

Her fingers dug into her reddening cheeks, eager to obey, eager to spread her beautifully fuckable bum apart for her master.

I found her clit as a reward, stroking it, dipping the tip of my finger inside the top of her sticky slit. I felt her oily cunt juice around my fingernail. Her silence broke as I pushed the tip through her, breaking her slit, stroking the inside of her flower. A moan and another as my fingertip danced across her aching hole.

“D’you like anal sex, sweetie?” I said, stroking her asshole with my sticky finger.

There was a long pause as my fingers began running slowly back through her messy slit.

“I don’t usually allow.....”

Her words stopped suddenly as my fingertip ground her clit and pushed into it’s sopping hood. I pressed my thumb against her slick-with-pussy-juice anus. Two fingers in her slit.

She felt my hand at the back of her neck again.

“Has anybody ever made you their bitch before?” I said.

She shook her head and I spread her young pussy open with my middle and forefinger. Glistening, salmon-pink petals blooming.

“I’m gonna make you my bitch today.....okay?”

“Alright,” came her muffled reply from the cushions.

I allowed her pink pussy-flower to close and my two fingers rubbed her wet mound, middle finger to her clit, my thumb sliding down from her anus to her vagina.

“A good bitch adores cock deep in her ass,” I said.

The thick tip of my thumb teased the rim of her cunt-hole as my two fingers split her again and sank under her to relish her budding clitoris once more.

“Is that alright?” I asked.

“As you please,” she said, tentatively.

Her hips were squirming at my touch and she began pushing her pussy against my thumb as her throbbing clit swam through my gentle strokes. I was just inside her cunt, to the first knuckle of my thumb and I spread her twat wide again to fawn over her dripping pink flower.

“Mmmmm,” I crooned, “I need to cum inside you, too....”

“Ugh-um...” she grunted as I sank my thumb in her hot little fuck-box.

Snatch spread wide, a lovely taste of the penetration to come.

“Is that okay?” I said, “can I cum inside you, sweetie?”

There was a whimper at the sound of my words and I held her neck tight, stroking her clit and thumb-fucking her hungry little hole.

“Not supposed to...” she stammered.

My sex doll was near cumming, but I didn’t stop my constant molestation of her hungry twat.

“But I need to,” I said.

I slid my two finger from her clit and through her burning labia and as my thumb slipped from her cunt I replaced it with the fingers. Just a double-barrelled inch of fingers.

“Oh,” she hummed in delight. “Do I have a choice?”

I pushed deeper, my slick fingers sliding back and forth, then all the way out and through her slit to stroke her inflamed cherry.

“Do you want a choice?” I said.

Her mouth was gaping, chest heaving as she started to pant. She shook her head and licked her lips and blew.

“Oh, God,” she moaned as I sank my double finger fuck to the knuckles. “Do what you want...just use me as you please.”

“That’s a good girl,” I said, my slick fingers rhythm like a piston.

I held her down by the back of her neck and pumped her sweet cunt with my fingers. I started pressing against her asshole and she lost grip and her hot ass cheeks closed around my thumb. I kept stroking her greasy anus, kept mining her snatch with my fingers.

I squeezed her neck and said, “Are you going to be a good bitch for me, sweetie?”

“Yes,” she snapped.

“A filthy fucking slut?”

“Yeah...”

“Yeah?” I said, pushing as hard as I could into her and onto her slippery asshole. “Are you going to make a spectacle of yourself for me?”

There was no audible reply, just a cry of mysterious origins as my thumb punctured her tight little button. I squeezed her neck tighter and pumped her dripping cunt as my thumb broke into her virgin asshole.

“Oh, fuck,” she moaned.

“Are you going to cum, sweetie?”

“Ye-aaah!”

Her mouth was open and I could feel her pushing against my restraining hand. I let it slip around her neck until her throat was in my palm. Her head tilted back and her spine tried to arc and her bum pushed against my fingers and thumbs.

“Cum for me.”

I felt her throat convulse in my palm and heard a squeal deep from her belly.

“Oh, sweetie,” I said, “come on.....come on.....cum for me, bitch.”

She pushed her ass right down onto my fingers and her face turned, pout inflamed. As I felt her cunt muscles chew my fingers I pushed my thumb all the way through the burning ring of her asshole. The girl cried out deliciously and her whole body started to choke, pushing, pushing against my finger-fucking. Her sweet young twat was cumming all over my fingers and she began to collapse in a panting heap onto the cushions. Her wrists twisted and turned in the leather shackles and I pulled my thumb from her stinging asshole.

“O-uw!” she complained beautifully.

I let her slump onto the cushions and as I slid my glistening fingers from her pulsating fuck-hole, her legs spread and her thighs began to quiver.

She was lost, it was clear. It wasn’t going to be a hard day’s work if our fantasies collided as perfectly as this. She shared the moment with me. Clearly, she loved being a whore under circumstances like these.

I held her beautiful pink flower wide open with my thumbs and I could feel her sweet little pussy throbbing, ebbing, as her thighs quivered. I stretched her cunt-hole so I could see her cream. She flinched as I licked each of her petals in turn. I kissed the back of her shivering thighs and ran my sticky two fingers up along the crack of her ass, making it all slick and tasty. Her panting began to slow and I inserted the tip of my finger into her twat and extracted some more of her sweet cream.

I smeared her cum along her crack. Then I licked it off. Licking her girl-goo off her asshole.

I adore licking a girl’s cum off her asshole.

“You make me wanna fuck,” I said.

My cock was raging, about to burst, the head dripping with pre-cum.

“Put it in me,” she said, breathless and in need.

I stroked her buttered pussy lips with my dripping cockhead, which was almost a sensation that made me cum right away. She was so slick and slippery and primed for cock.

“Your cunt is dripping,” I said.

Juicy is a better word. Juicy and sticky like melting sugar. Painting my swollen head with it. I slid the end of my prick through her puffy slit and her vagina fell apart so soft and tender. The sweetest young cunt. I ran her throbbing cherry across the top of my aching dick head, teasing the rim with it. I shuddered, it was such a delight. A torrid lick from her throbbing clit.

The girl moved, laying her weight heavily on the cushions. She knew she’d be down there any second, regardless. When my cock is inside her. I held my bloated shaft in my hand. So stiff and ribbed. Twitching, blood pumping where there isn’t space. It’s like an iron hard bar, pre-cum trickling from it’s choking head.

“Tell me,” I said.

I ran my cockead through her burning flower, to a saturated well of girl-cum and honey from her cunt.

“Put it in me,” she hissed, starting to pant.

The expectation was getting the better of her and as my hand slid to the back of her neck, she knew I was about to fuck her.

“Tell me,” I insisted, not getting my perfect answer.

I teased her dripping fuck-hole with my desperate cockhead.

“Fuck me,” she snapped, “fuck my pussy.”

“Is that your pussy right there?” I asked knowingly.

I pushing the head against the opening of her vagina.

“Yeah,” she cried, as I held her down.

“Your filthy whore cunt?”

“Yeah,” she cried, “....just for you....all for you.”

I poked my cockhead into her and watched her face and her expression. Mouth open, then lips blowing and a groan undulating like thunder from her throat. My cock felt charged with electricity, eager to jerk and spill it’s load into this pleading whore. Teasing myself, teasing her with just the head. Just my mushroom tip and her glistening fuck-hole opening and closing. Her pussy was trying to suck me in and swallow me and each time I poked her, she pushed her bum back inviting more inches.

My dick is of a good size, especially it’s girth. Nice and thick, but not huge and too much, although in contrast to her tight young body it seemed enormous. I looked so thick and stiff in her. I felt like an animal at that point. My hot thick meat in her juicy girl-meat. I knew right then that the fucking I really wanted to give her would have to wait until later, until I’d cum some and could manage giving her the long hard endless screw I was dreaming of. Fuck her deeply, I promised myself. Really punish her pussy with cock.

Her orgasm was draining and she fell silent, but for a constant, faint moan. It rose and fell from her mouth each time I inserted my head into her. I owned her cunt. It was my sexy-play-thing. So I played with her as she lay there willingly. Sliding my head through her slit and into her cunt and back out again.

I knew I had to let myself go.

Oh, sweetie,” I panted, “I’m going to cum.?”

She nodded, “Yes please.”

With one hand I spread her pretty pink flower open and with the other I guided my needful prick back to her juicy pussy. I held her cunt open and slid my cock head through it and penetrated her tender young body again. The head and an inch and already I was holding back. I moaned when I saw the tide mark of pussy juice ringing my shaft.

“Mmmm, yeah,” I said, seeing the tide mark rise along my dick with each achingly slow stroke.

Her cunt was hot and sticky and surprisingly snug. Really tight when full of ice, I thought, watching gloriously as my shaft slid back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Little girl and a thick greasy dick. Mmmmmm. In her. Inside her. A wet shaft through her stetched and spunky labia. Her roaming moaning became louder. Spread open bitch and my thankful prick, vanishing past her pink petals. Her hole had become so slippery. All her cum and pussy juice and my pre-cum and our sex-sweat. Her skin was shining all over her body.

My bitch down on her knees for me. I felt cum rising and had to stop my rocking hips. Pause and wait for the sensation to pass and start again. Two-thirds of my cock and I was ready to shoot her full of hot cum. I let her pussy close and took her hips with both hands. I felt a need to bang her heartlessly. Tonite, I decided, pulling her ass back onto me.

“Back up onto my cock, honey,” I said.

“Uh-mmmm,” she hummed, pushing her bum at me.

As I inched deeper into her I pulled her dripping twat onto me. I sank past the last tide mark on my shaft and deeper, watching my whole length disappear inside her. Deep in her hole. The spongy hot walls of her vagina split for me and my burning cockhead sank right up her, until the end of her twat bit the tip of me.

“Right there,” I said, holding her hips still.

Her mouth was wide open as I knelt balls deep in her. This wasn’t a fucking as much as a deep vagina massage. So deep in a girl. Her wet cunt gagging on my burning cock. Her expression agonising with each jab as I sought her deepest fathom.

“Very still,” I said, finding it.

She cried out and I knew and I wasn’t leaving. I held my position. She was full of me, and if I could feel my shaft throbbing against the walls of her vagina, then surely she felt her pussy melting around my searing meat. I just pushed, no retreat. Just tiny jabs so the end of her sucked my cock head. A tiny bolt of sharpe pain. Just milliseconds. Like the tip of a needle. Just enough to witness her teeth clench and rake across her bottom lip. I’d never been so stiff and I relished the seconds watching her blindfolded face, until I felt myself swell.

“Oh, yeah, I’m gonna cum.” I groaned.

I pulled at her hips and the cheeks of my ass clenched and I drilled my dick as deep as I could into her. My hot balls danced against her clit.

“Do it,” she gasped.

I watched her face. As the cum rose I watched her lick her lips and then, when I let out a gut-deep groan, her mouth gaped so wide.

“O-o-o-oh!” she sang.

Her body spasmed in rapture.

My cum pumped up my prick and we both felt my hot spurts in her box. My jerking cock inside her snug cunt. We could feel my shooting cum. It choked from my dick, hot and thick. Once, twice, three times. A filthy fourth shot and then gorgeous little hard jerks as my balls emptied. I felt it in her and around my shaft. There was so much. So much spunk for her little pussy.

“Uh-mmm.....I love cumming inside a girl,” I said, savouring it.

She was cumming, too. I hadn’t noticed because my dick was throbbing so intensely inside her. I slid my spent prick from her, to a duet of soaring moans from the both of us. Then an equal gush of air from us. Her fucked cunt was open and tender and saturated and my cock jerked in mid air, a string of our mixed cum hanging from the head. I wiped it against her ass cheeks, which were roasting from the rising sun through the window. They glowed, sparkling with spunk. I smeared the head across the back of her tired thighs.

We were swimming in a silent after-math. I stroked her back and watched her twat drip and to her surprise I began pulling up her knickers. Up and back through her thighs to wrap her up again. I pulled her little black dress over her ass.

“Sit back on your heels, sweetie,” I said.

I helped her with my palm around her throat and my other hand pulling at the centre of the shackles.

“Spread you legs,” I whispered behind her ear.

She obeyed, still panting, tits heaving beautifully. And I saw her shiny round knees part.

“Wider,” I said, shuddering at the sight of her luscious thighs as her dress rode them, exposing them, all silky and amazing.

Her obedience was exhilerating and I could feel my sticky cock against her ass, rubbing on her dress. I lifted her chin and pulled her head back over my shoulder. Her lips were swollen and I kissed them, licked them. Soft slow kisses, our tongues meeting like old friends.

“Thank you,” I said, between kisses.

“My pleasure,” she replied.

And we kissed. I held her head back with my hand and kissed her. Like we’d always been lovers. Hungry and needful, knowing and loving. My other hand was stroking the inside of her thigh. Soft. Baby-soft and smooth, skin becoming hotter the further I roamed. An inch from her cunt her skin became softer and wet. Further and slippery and hot. Fingertips at the lace of her knickers and my palm cupping her mound and gusset. She was still in her darkness, just so much wetness and my breathing words between our slut-kisses.

“Your knickers are full of cum, sweetie.”

“I’m so fucking wet,” she exclaimed.

Then she smiled. Bandana eyes and a big smile that closed to a tight purse as I squeezed her soaking twat. I kissed her neck as my fingertip slid under the lace of her sodden knickers.

“You’re a gorgeous fuck,” I said, “and so very beautiful when I’m giving you orgasms.”

“Don’t Stop,” she said, as I pulled the gusset of her knickers to one side. She kissed me hard and slid her tongue through my lips. “‘Make me’ again,” she said.