Living Sex Doll Ch. 04

Story Info
Making her all dirty was my very favourite thing.
4k words
4.43
111.4k
21

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Post orgasm. My soggy cock is limp and heavy, foreskin forward. Trapping a slick lick of cum around my still quite bulbous head. My sex doll lay fucked and spent at my feet.

“Look at you,” I said, sliding off the sofa to the floor.

Her pretty cum-covered face turned as she sensed my presence move in the darkness behind her bandana eyes.

“You were all perfect before, when you arrived.”

She lay on her side, knees bent, hands bound behind her back.

“Look at you now.....”

Lifting up her little black dress. The back of her thighs. Quite milky and baby soft, all hot and molten together. Inspecting her. Inspecting the state my doll’s aching honeypot.

“You’re all dirty now,” I said.

“Do you like that, Sir?” said her sticky lips.

“Absolutely,” I said. Lifting the dress over her bottom. “A filthy angel.”

Her swollen pussy remained split, knickers still to one side. Just a little bit split, just enough to see some gorgeous pink. She flinched as I touched it and groaned as I easily slid my single middle finger into her. She was wet enough to be fucked hard and fast, I thought, but I just wanted to taste for now.

“That’s a gorgeous pussy you have,” I said.

She felt the knuckle against the rim of her hole and fingers pressing into her puffed-out labia.

“Oh, sweetheart,” I crooned, watching my glistening finger slide from her hot box. “Your cunt is so sticky....”

“Mmmmm,” she hummed, and I sucked my finger.

“You taste like a slut now,” I said, “you taste fucking delicious.”

“Let me taste,” she said.

Her words surprised me, for a moment, until her spunky pout pursed and I put my biggest finger in her again. The walls of her vagina were spongy and slick and I gave her mouth the stickiest finger I could muster. She sucked on it like nectar and moaned and my fingers slid around her mouth. I smeared my cum across her lips and into her mouth and she sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed.

“Making you all dirty is my very favourite thing,” I said. My quiet voice boomed in all the silence around us. A trickle from her cheek, painted her pink tongue. Licking up all my spunk like a good bitch. “That’s a good bitch,” I said.

And I kissed her, with soft licks and she wriggled a little on the floor. Kissing makes me hard. But I persuaded myself to be patient. It’s when I’m flaccid and playing with her and making her cum. I don’t want to be hard right now. I just want to lick her all over her body and enslave her on the bed. Impose my will on her and terrorize her vagina. Take her to the next level of helplessness.

“I want you to stand up now,” I said.

“Yes, Sir,” she said.

She needed my help. I almost lifted her to her feet myself. She fell back into my arms and I felt like a lion coiling itself around a helpless gazelle. Captured. Mine. Owned. Her fate at the mercy of my bastard. I pointed her to the wall-length mirror on the closet. Closer, her feet staggering forward. The straps of her little black dress slid down her arms and her dress hung on her wrists. It draped her thighs, her creamy tender breasts exposed and pointing. Those black knickers pulled to one side to show off her sweet hairless mound. My hand slid up to her chest, between her tits. I felt her heart. Beating hard, her mouth dry, tongue sliding though her lips. Her heart drummed and the adrenaline cursing through me was ravenous. A silent tension enveloped us and my own heart began pounding. She started to pant as I lowered the bandana. Her eyes crunched together to ward off the brightness and the knotted bandana slid down round her neck. I took the knot with one hand and her leather shackles with my other hand.

“Look at yourself, sweetie,” I said, “look how beautiful your slut is......”

I twisted the knot and the bandana coiled around her throat. It didn’t bite, just tightened. As her eyes opened her face grimaced for a moment. Just a moment, until she gasped and her nostrils flared and she saw her slut in the mirror. Her dripping slut. The fucktoy. A dirty used whore. Her eyes tracked to mine and almost instantly she tried to look over her shoulder. Our eyes left the mirror, tracking to one another’s. I only caught a glimpse of her big brown eyes before they closed, mouth purring as she swooned back and reached for me. I obliged with my mouth and at the back of her, I unhooked the shackles. Her leather wrists rose immediately and rounded the back of my neck and in the mirror, a flash of her rising on her toes, her little black dress cascading down her legs to her ankles.

We embraced like lovers and kissed for a couple of hungry minutes. Each lick a sweet ‘I love you’, each tussle of our lips a ‘thank you’, and then dirty tongues, a little slut and her bastard.

“Why don’t you go and make yourself perfect again....for me....”

“For you, anything,” she said.

I gave her the most loving kiss, fuelled by her most loving words.

“Pigtails,” I said. “........and wash your vagina,” I said, nuzzling my mouth into her neck.

“Nice and fresh,” she said, “so you can make me all dirty again?”

“You learn fast, sweetie,” I said.

“I wanna be the best for you,” she said.

Her neck was food, I loved it. She shuddered and sank onto her heels and I looked into her eyes. Plaintiff, honest and innocent. Dark long sexy lashes. The white of her eyes are crystal and they shine and curl happily at the corners. I wanted to tell her. Tell her how beautiful her eyes were and that I was swimming in them. Swimming in the dark oceans of her eyes. I’d completely forgotten she was a paid-for whore. Like I’d always known her. Like she’s always been my sex doll and I just hadn’t seen her for a while. Like I already knew I loved her, but she hadn’t heard it for a long time.

She smiled and kissed me almost dutifully and said, “I’ll try and be quick.”

I nodded in a blissful trance and I watched her step from her dress and cross the room, picking her knickers back across her pussy lips. I watched my sex doll to the door of the bathroom, where she stopped, turned and smiled.

“Come and watch me,” she said.

I stood across the room, cock hanging, and said, “Later.”

“Okay,” she said, smiling again.

I could see her in the mirror through the open door. I could see her creamy skin moving around and a flash of dark long hair. There was a ‘this happens every day’ feeling and I halted it with a sudden flood of filthy thoughts to my head. Visions of my cock in her tight ass and more deepthroat and squatting down hard on my seven and half inches of thick cock. I picked up her dress and wiped my slippery dick dry. I took the wine and the ice bucket it was in to the bed, and re-lit the joint and climbed aboard. I’d paid heavily for the room. The honeymoon suite with a great view of the Red Light district. It had fleeced me, but I really loved the poster bed and all its possibilities. I could string my sex doll up however I wanted and use her in any way I pleased. I’d already rigged it. I’d been planning this day of sex for a long time. It was my only real reason to be here in Amsterdam. I was in the middle of a mission to find the slut inside myself.

I felt like a king sitting on a throne waiting for my sex slave. A master who quenches all his desires. She took longer than I expected, but when she re-emerged I realized why. Instead of pigtails, she’d braided her hair into two long tails that ran behind her ears. She looked very native, especially stark naked. Frighteningly young looking. So tender looking it felt dangerous to be with her. So innocent looking I felt momentarily like I was bad man, a pervert. I am, I concluded, excusing myself. I am sick and perverted and my fear of loving it is shattered by the reality my princess is right there in the room with me. Just she and I.

She held her tails in each hand, pulling them down over her chest and said, “is this okay?’

“Does the Pope wear a silly hat?” I said, “come to me......”

She was smiling as she crossed the room and so fresh faced and beautiful. Her shiny round knees slid onto the bed and the rest of her slight frame snaked along behind it. Shiny gorgeous thighs, not so skinny. I’m glad she’s no rake. My arm invited her under its wing and her leather shackles clinked as the rings that bound them clashed. She was lovely and warm and soft next to me. She was silent, very silent as I gave her the bottle. Her eyes looking at me always as she sips and giggles as she spills. I catch a drop of wine running down her breast and with my fingertips I circled her nipple with the wetness. She glances at me and smiles as I do so and our eyes exchange a lustful gaze.

She took the joint from the ashtray nearby and her wet nipple hardened and my hand skated down to her tummy. I stroked it as she drank and felt it convulse as she swallowed the wine. Fawning over her. Something perfect. Silky girl spreading her legs as my palm feels her baby-soft thigh. She looked up at me, blowing smoke from her mouth before searching out a kiss. I gave it her as I stroked her soft mound.

“Are you going to make me all dirty again now?” she quizzed between kisses.

“Yes,” I hummed back.

Our lips parted so she could take another hit.

“We’re going to need a safe-word,” I said.

“Why?” she said, watching me slide to her feet.

“Because you’re so perfect, I think I might get carried away.”

“How do you mean?” she said, spreading her legs to show me her cunt, puffing on the joint.

I fawned over it, mouthwatering, and said, “It’ll send me wild when you think you’ve had enough.”

She drew on the joint and said, “What’ll it be, our safe-word?”

“I hate you.”

“I hate you?” she said, weighing the implications of such words. How far to go to say that?

“Repeatedly,” I said, kneeling between her legs.

She spread her legs wider and I slid my hand down her stomach and through her chest. I sucked her breast as she drank and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I licked her tender tits.

“Are you going to make me cry?” I heard her say.

I looked up and I kissed her and said, “I think I might like that.”

“Hurt me?” she wondered, rolling her head as I licked her throat.

“I haven’t decided yet,” I said.

I felt her shake and my cock throbbed in a cloud of momentary danger. Her silence to deny was her submission and the silence hung in the air for a few excruciating seconds. A millisecond of terror. Slap her face and rape her. Her throat swallowed heavily under my lips and tongue and I reached out blindly and took the joint off her.

“I want you to open your legs as wide as you can for me, sweetheart.”

She gave me the bottle of wine and looked into my eyes. They tracked mine as her arms slid down along the bed between her legs and she bent almost double, almost kissing my cock. She peered up at me, shoulder blades almost meeting. She looked like a slave. A beautiful sex-slave. Her leather wrists coiled around the back of her ankles and as she rolled back onto her spine, she lifted her legs back toward her shoulders.

“Like this?” she said, splaying herself wide open for me.

“Oh, sweetie,” I sang.

Her pussy faced the ceiling and her ass split to show me her sweet tight ring. Silky cream thighs stretching right back to her shoulders.

“Oh, your fucking lovely cunt,” I blathered.

I dived onto her snatch, shoving my face into her. Lips and tongue splitting her slit and a rampant tongue right at her hole. I couldn’t contain my lust, her vagina was so delicious and perfect. I had to eat her cunt out, suck on her swelling labia and try to fuck her with my tongue. I pulled her pussy lips apart with my fingertips and motored my tongue round and round her delicious little cunthole. Wallowing in her fresh twat. My face wet, painted with her girl-juice by her blooming pink petals. I love giving my bitch head, I decided.

“Oh, Sir,” she chirped, holding her legs back, “you eat my pussy.....suck it.”

Her clit. Making a pig of myself all over her clit. Sucking it roughly, than savouring it, savouring her cherry. Savouring it like a jewel, like the perfect sweetie to a kid that lasts forever. She’s all sugar. She’s all syrup. She’s all nectar dripping from the heart of a ripe peach. Tongue tip up and down her hard button. Her trigger. My sex doll’s little trigger.

“Oh, like that,” she crooned.

I licked her clit slowly and gazed up along her belly and over her tits. Her head was back, lips blossoming, dark lashes over her cheeks. Up and along her clit, her concentrated expression tensing as I circle, circle, circle. And I go up and along and down and along and around and around. Spit drips from my mouth and I can feel her vagina swelling on my chin.

I pause for seconds and say, “Tell me what you think about when you get yourself off.”

My doll peered down at me and licked her lips as I licked her clit.

“I dream of cock......a big beautiful hard cock,” she sighed as I began an incessant rhythm. “A big beautiful cock in my mouth......pounding me.......fucking me........fucking me like a man.”

Her concentration returned as I french-kissed her clit and her fingers grabbed my hair. I slid my flat tongue through her pussy lips, but the tug on my hair insisted I get back on her clit. Constantly. Tongue, constantly, all around her swollen cherry. I could taste her sweet twat as she became wetter and wetter and wetter and wetter. Wetter. Silence but for my suckling and moaning. A cresendo rising in her belly

“Holding me down,” I heard her gasp. “Holdin me down and tearing my panties off,” she hissed as I drove her clit insane. “Oh, yeah, getting me down, holding me down......oh, God, and he’s ramming his dick in me......in my pussy.....oh, yeah I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum.....”

I ceased immediately and her cunt began grinding at the air and the desperation and simmering despair on her face rocked me a little. Her eyes were demanding and I could tell the tide of her orgasm hadn’t quite cascaded through her. No blissful waves after the crash. Cunt suddenly so empty, her clit screaming at me.

Her head kicked back and she hummed, “You bastard.”

Instinctively, her hands reached down to her puss and I grabbed them before she could finish herself off. I held her by her shackles and her legs drifted down, but stayed wide. I looked down at her wet pussy and to her face and she wasn’t smiling.

“I was so close,” she complained.

“I’m gonna make you cum so hard.....” I ensured her, lifting her wrists above her head.

My torture had begun. I gave her a kiss and spread her arms along the back of the headboard. I’d rigged cuffs to clamp her shackles to. It was easy to open the rings and hook her on. She looked down in my lap and saw my raging cock and just as I was going to hook her right hand on, she slipped free and grabbed it. I took her arm, intent on stopping her, but as she began working her hand up and down my shaft, I just let her.

“Before I lose the use of my hands I thought you’d like me to......”

“That’s good thinking, sweetie?”

“Didn’t you know, little girls give the best handjobs,” she said, deliberately coyly, yet utterly convincingly.

She smiled and came up for a kiss as she wanked me slowly. An even rhythm, her measured grip so perfect and light. Her hand small and feather-lite. One arm out, hooked to the bed, the other bobbing in my lap as we kiss.

“Am I good girl?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“I wanna be a good lttle bitch for you....jack you off, suck you off.....fuck you just the way you like it......just the way you’ve always dreamed about.”

We both watched her hand in silence. Sliding up and down, becoming sticky with pre-cum. It made her little fist slide up and down so sweetly. There’s so much control in my cock when I’ve cum a couple of times already. She can work it it harder.

“Faster,” I say, and she looks at me. “Faster, sweetheart.”

She wanks me vigourously and I nod at her, when she can tear her eyes away from my dick.Faster, understanding the nod. Then suddenly slower and she smiles, and then faster, enjoying herself. She looks at me, searching my face and I can feel my nostrils flare as she works my cock quickly. Silence and the slapping of my sticky hard-on in her greasy palm. We watch and I watch her watching herself wank me.

“U-mmmm,” she hummed, “that’s lovely.” “that’s making me so wet,” she added, gazing at me.

Her rhythm slowed into a gorgeous grinding wank and I kissed her and she said, “I bet you’d like me to jack you off like this wearing my little school uniform .”

I laughed under my breath and said, “Shut up and work it, bitch.”

Her hands immediately started racing, beating me. We both looked and then I watched her watching, and her glowing expression. She started working her hand even faster up and down my cock, until it was a blur. She glanced up for my reaction.

“Like that?” I nodded, breathless. She looked at my dick again, and crooned, “oh, I love it....nice big stiff dick.....are you gonna cum for me, Daddy?”

She was loving it. Exchanging gazes betwen my eyes and cock. She pulled my foreskin right back and moaned at the sight of my dripping cockhead. She looked at me, into my eyes and started again. Slowly, looking into my eyes.

“I’m so wet,” she said.

Suddenly I clutched her arm and stopped her. She gazed down at my cock as I took her wrists back to the cuff on the headboard. To my face for a rection as she saw my cock jerking in the air, throbbing and bloated. My doll was burning with excitement, skin glowing. I throbbed, but was not nearly anywhere near cumming

“It’s going to take me a long time to cum this time,” I said, dragging her wrists along the headboard, metal grinding wood. I stared into her eyes and swooped for the deepest kiss that she swallowed gladly. I ran my thumb across her mouth and trapped her gaze again and said, “I’m going to fuck you now.” I kissed her again and stroked her neck. “And I’m going to take my sweet time about it.”

My hands took her hips and as I scuttled down the bed I dragged her body with me. I took her ankles and stretched her until her arms reached high above her head and her hands were gripping the bars of the headboard. Her breasts flattened a little and I noticed her nipples were bullet-hard. Dark small stiff nipples. They looked so dry, I desperately wanted to lick them. I really wanted to make them wet. I knelt beside her, admiring her body.

“You’re mine now,” I said.

She tugged on the headboard instinctively and said, “Yes, Sir.”

I decended upon her and kissed her and said “What’s important from now on is your obedience.”

“Unconditional, I promise,” she said.

“I know it will be, sweetheart,” I said, finally wetting her nipples with my tongue. I made my way up her neck and leant my body over her, pointing my cock at her mouth.

“Suck all that pre-cum off, sweetie,” I said. She did, my dripping dick spreading her blushing pout. “Look at me,” I insisted. She obeyed. Her dark eyes gazed up at me as my greasy head slipped through her lips. “Lick it all off,” I said, her eyes never wavering. Her tongue stroked around my head and as I pulled away her mouth was all shiny again.

I looked down at her, her up at me and said, “You’re such a slut.”

“I know,” she replied. “I’m having the time of my life....”

I stroked her neck and went down to lick it, kiss it. I worked my way up her neck to her jaw and to her ear, where she felt my breath and my words, “Close you eyes and be very very quiet now.”

She did, then tighter when I insisted. The next thing she felt was the blindfold again and the darkness returned. Just my breathing and the faint hum of traffic and the silence. The rustling on the bed and the taste of my cum in her mouth. Her chest started rising and her belly descending with each breath and I spilled her legs open. Her blindfolded face turned to one side, ready to take whatever was coming. There was nothing for a moment and then she felt someting hot on her mound and belly. Hot meat. I lay my softening cock onto her mound. It was still meaty and sticky and ready to fuck at a moments notice.

12