Living the Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She, however, was still sobbing and he didn't know what to make of it. He simply held her sweaty body against his as she cried.

Chapter 4:

Though only minutes had passed, it had seemed like an eternity by the time she had regained enough composure to wipe away the tears and breath normally again.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly and with deep concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said still trying to regain control of her breath. "I'm sorry." She said.

"Sorry?" His inquiry was one of confusion.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." She repeated. "That was the most intense orgasm of my life and I completely lost control of my emotions. That's why I'm crying. I can't seem to control it."

"You're crying because you can't control it?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I feel better now though." She said somewhat reassuringly.

Several minutes passed as he contemplated the current situation, what they had just done, what it had looked like. He held her close in spite of a growing pit in his stomach. He wasn't sure what just happened and he wasn't sure he really wanted to know. But in spite of his better judgement, he decided to ask.

"Look, Honey." He said seriously, "I need to ask you something."

"Okay." She said as she continued to wipe her eyes.

"Did you have sex with someone else?" He asked her point blank. "Did you cheat on me?"

"No baby. Never." She said sincerely, her eyes squinting out the last few tears as she seemed to be thinking about it. She didn't seem phased by the question.

"Well, I don't understand." He said, "You looked and smelled like you really fucked someone."

"I wanted this experience to be really special for you." She said as she rolled on top of him and embraced him. He could feel the contents of her vagina release and quickly pool all over his lower abdomen. His cock twitched at the sensation and made contact with her opening.

"Look at me," She said seriously, "I would never cheat on you. You're my everything." She started to gently grind on him as she said it and he could see another wave of lust spark in her eyes.

"So how did you do it?" He asked. "Why did your pussy look like it was pounded? How did you get all that cum in there?"

"I had one of my girlfriends help me with it." She replied playfully, with slight smile.

He was instantly shocked. "How does that work, exactly?" He asked without being sure what else to say.

She laughed, "You really want to know the details?"

"Please." He replied.

"Well, all the semen was yours, for starters. I had been warming it up in a water bath so that it would be the same temperature as it would be had it come directly from you." She explained, "As for the just fucked look, I had my girlfriend wear an extra large strap on dildo that I ordered online. And I had her quickly pound me while you were in the shower. I got one that is quite a bit bigger than you because I wanted my vagina to look abused and stretched so I would be able to hold a whole lot more cum. I wanted you to choke on it." She laughed.

"Wait, what? You're girlfriend fucked you?"

"No. We'll, I guess, sort of? I mean, she only pounded it in and out of me until my vagina was good and loose, it only took a few minutes. I didn't think that would bother you. There was no way I would have been able to do that on my own. It actually hurt quite a bit, actually." She said with a bit more laughter. "So, if you consider that cheating and fucking, then yes I did. But you don't really, do you?"

"No, I guess not." He admitted. "So then what? How did you fill yourself with cum?"

"Oh, that was the most creative part of the whole thing!" She beamed. "I used a large medical syringe from work, the kind used for feeding tubes. And I filled it up with two ounces of your saved spunk. Which is actually quite a lot. Once we were done with the dildo and I was gaping... and no joke... I was REALLY gaping... I carefully slide the full syringe as deep as it would go and deposited the full volume while I kept my hips elevated. Then I slid my panties up and waited like that until I heard you turn off the shower. I didn't want any leaking out until you walked in."

"You've got to be kidding." He said.

"Nope!" She mused, "It started flowing out of me the second I dropped my hips. That's why my panties were so creamed over. So I crossed my legs to try to hold it all in there! I thought it would be all over the bed by the time you got to it... So, anyway... there you go. That's how I did it." She laughed again. "Pretty good, right?"

"Amazing actually." He replied. "It sure seemed like someone had really fucked you. I can't believe you did all that to make it seem so real. I can't remember anything being hotter than what we just did."

"Well..." She said with a big smile and passion in her eyes, "You still need to clean out what's left of what you deposited. Are you in the mood for 69?"

The End.

12