Living the Dream

Story Info
Lizzy fulfills her dreams of being an exhibitionist.
2.6k words
4.4
68.6k
29

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth had graduated from high school in a very small northern Michigan town. This town was a very small community in which everybody knew everyone and their family. Elizabeth or Lizzy as her family and friends called her had been the star of this small town her entire high school career. She was a very talented basketball, volleyball, and softball player as well as a very good student. Lizzy was the class president and was also the Fall Home Coming Queen her senior year. She was one of the most popular students at school mainly because she was attractive and had a fun loving personality.

Lizzy was 5'-5" tall and about 110 pounds. She had a European ancestry with long, thick, wavy, blond hair that was a soft as silk. She had amazing green eyes and full beautiful lips which pictured framed a bright white dazzling smile. Her neck was slightly longer than usual and begged to be kissed and nuzzled. She had square shoulders followed by a very firm set of natural "C" cup breasts with pink nipples could stand erect without any given notice. Her skin was virtually flawless and a light olive in color. Her measurements were 35-25-36.

Before Lizzy graduated from high school she had applied to and had been accepted to Central Michigan University. Lizzy dreamed about her future college life over the last four years of high school. She fantasized daily about what it would be like to be on her own away from this small town where everybody knew her and her family. Lizzy was so excited to start her new life at college that she had started the official count down on the calendar about midway through her junior year.

Even though Lizzy grew up in a small town she still had a wild side that she had managed to keep hidden from her friends, family, and the entire community. Lizzy had always dreamed of showing herself off. The main problem was that in a small town where she lived she was limited to internet chat rooms, which she had had only been able to visit a few times because somebody was almost always home at her house.

In fact the closest she had actually ever come to living out her fantasy was the one time when she exited the bathroom wrapped in only a short towel finding her older brother and two of his friends there watching TV. At first Lizzy didn't know how to respond. This was her finally her chance. She wanted so badly to "accidently" drop her towel and show herself to these boys. Lizzy's mind was running rampage. She was playing out many different scenarios in her mind how this could work. During this time she just stood frozen in the open bathroom doorway clinging to her small white towel with a glazed look in her deep green eyes and water still dripping from her wet hair. Her bother's two friends immediately noticed her situation and could not help but stare. Lizzy finally regained her senses and started to move. Her bedroom was all the way across the family room and she had to walk right in front of the three boys to get to her bedroom door. As Lizzy walked she could feel every square inch of that soft cotton towel rubbing against her naked body. Her nipples had already come to full attention and the motion of the towel scrapping across them was making her weak in the knees.

Not a word was said by a single person and Lizzy paraded across the room and approached her door. Although, she could feel the eyes of her brother's friends staring at her, watching every move she and that towel made, wishing that the towel would just drop to the floor. Lizzy felt her hand starting to lose grip on the towel. The closer she got to her door the looser the towel was getting. Finally Lizzy reached her room, stepped inside, closed the door, and then dropped the towel. Lizzy stood naked in the middle of her bedroom facing the closed bedroom door. She wanted so badly to expose herself to her brother's friends but she had just missed her opportunity. The only opportunity she had ever had. She was totally beside herself. Lizzy turned to her bed laid down and started to cry. It was at this point she made herself a vow that she would never again allow herself miss out on an opportunity like that again. From that day forward Lizzy dreamed about different scenarios she could live out once she left this small town and started her new life at college.

In the months since graduation everything fell into place for young Lizzy. She was finally living her dream. She had moved away to college and got her own place. Even though she had to live in the dorms because she was only a freshman it was still her own place and she was free to do as she desired. Lizzy shared a room with a beautiful girl named Lisa. The two girls were becoming very close friends. Although, Lizzy never told Lisa of her exhibitionist desires.

Lizzy had put a lot of thought over the last year or so into ways she could expose herself without getting into trouble. She definitely did not want people thinking she was freak or thinking she was easy. Lizzy had put a lot of time in establishing herself as an innocent little small town girl and she wanted everyone to keep thinking that. Finally the thoughts and anticipation had become too much for young Lizzy to handle. She had been on her own at school for about a month and she was ready to start really living out her dream. Lizzy decided for her first real experience in exhibitionism she wanted to be someplace a long ways from home where nobody would know her. She decided to spend the day at Cedar Point. Cedar Point is an amusement park in Ohio about four hours from her dorm room. She had been planning this day for so long including the clothes she was going to wear that she knew how every minute of the day would happen. Although, in the back of her mind she couldn't help thinking about the one and only other chance she had last year in front of her brother's friends and how that turned out. She remembered the promise she had made to herself and truly believed that this time it would be different. Her stomach was tingling with excitement all week.

The alarm clock went off 6:00AM Saturday morning. This was the day! Lizzy had told everyone that she had to family reunion to attend and would be gone until Sunday. Since it was so early and Lisa was still in bed sleeping she figured she might as well start her plan right from the dorm room. The very first thing Lizzy did was to not pack any bras or panties, in fact she was not wearing any either. She figured she would be less likely to back out if the opportunity did not exist.

The clothes Lizzy had chosen to spend the day in was a white, tank top with thin shoulder straps that left her midriff exposed and a pair yellow, low rider shorts. She gazed into the mirror of her bedroom admiring her choice of attire. She paused for a moment to soak in all in. Lizzy loved the way see looked. She figured she had made the perfect selection for her adventures today. Her top was definitely not too tight, in fact it bordered on the too loose side. It was cut low in the front showing a fair amount of ample cleavage and hung off her "C" cup breast so that the bottom swayed freely away from her stomach about 2" above her belly button. Her shorts were one of her favorite pairs. They were a low rise pair made from soft stretch cotton and had a shortie 2" inseam. These shorts sat fairly low on her hips and showed quite a bit of her long slender legs. In fact if she bent over they would even show a hint of the bottom of her firm little butt cheeks. These shorts did not fit overly tight. In fact, she could easily insert a couple of fingers in the waist band and the leg holes and pull them away from her skin. As Lizzy finally walked away from the mirror she knew that her selections where perfect and that she would have no problem getting the attention of a few boys today. She looked absolutely beautiful and sexy! Lizzy packed a few other miscellaneous items in her suitcase and headed out the door.

The drive to Cedar Point gave Lizzy lots of time to ponder about the day to come. Today was a big step for young Lizzy. This was the first time she had ever decided to try anything like this in public before. Although she was incredibly excited she was also extremely nervous. The butterflies in her stomach were almost continuous. She couldn't stop thinking about what if something went wrong. Lizzy's mind was running wild the entire four hour drive. She had been playing many different scenarios out in her mind all morning wondering what it was going to feel like to finally be able to show off as she desired. Once she arrived in Sandusky she stopped by her hotel, checked in, and left all her luggage at her room. Finally she arrived at the park.

Lizzy left her car in the parking lot and hopped on the tram which took her into the park. The only thing she had in her possession was her shirt, shorts, flip flops, car key, and some cash. She had decided to leave her purse and cell phone in the car in case she decided to go on some of the water rides. On the tram ride to the entrance Lizzy looked down at her attire and couldn't believe what she saw. The rough ride of the tram was making her breasts bounce freely under her thin shirt. Lizzy had never gone out in public without a bra before. She didn't realize how much movement her large "C" cup breast would actually have without any support. She looked over to her side and noticed an older gentlemen staring at them bounce enjoying the ample amount of cleavage she was showing. It was at that point she realized she was already showing off. Lizzy smiled at the gentlemen and bent over to adjust her flip flop just long enough to give him an "accidental" quick little show Lizzy felt her shirt pull away from her breast. She knew that the view this gentlemen was getting would stick with him the entire day. She was already so excited from this little act that her nipples were rock hard; in fact, she knew that they probably would stay that way a good portion of the day today. As Lizzy lifted her head she noticed him turn his head away but there was definitely a little more smile on his face. Lizzy then saw him reach over hug his wife and give her peck on the cheek. At that moment Lizzy had a warm feeling surge through her entire body because she knew that in a matter of a couple of seconds she had turned him on so much that he needed to instantly show his loved one some affection to relieve his guilt. Deep down she knew that gentlemen's wife was going to have a very good night tonight although she would never even know the real reason.

It was a beautiful day outside. Lizzy was really enjoying her day so far. She had already taken some time to enjoy a few rides but she had decided it was finally time to play out one of the scenarios she had planned. It was important to Lizzy that whatever she did would have to look like an accident she didn't want to be labeled. She decided to head over to roller coaster called the Blue Streak. Lizzy waited in line extra long so that she could ride in the front car. What she wasn't planning on was the fact that since this seat is such a desired seat on all coasters that somebody would have to ride with her.

As the coaster ascended the lift hill butterflies were running wild in Lizzy's stomach, she knew what was coming on the other side of this hill. In the few seconds she was in the seat she had already learned the name of the guy sitting next to her and that he was from Toledo. The coaster was almost ready to crest the lift hill and Lizzy's began to have second thoughts. She already kind of knew this guy sitting next to her so how could expose herself to somebody she knew? What if she got into trouble? What if she was asked to leave the park? What if somebody on the ground had a camera? All of a sudden she realized that she was putting her hands up in the air just like she had planned. Who was causing this? I can't be doing this! She seemed to have lost control of her arms! The next thing she knew she was screaming at the top of lungs heading down the hill with the wind blowing in her face. That is when she started to feel it happen. The wind was causing her loose fitting tank top to lift.

She couldn't bring herself to look down and see what was happening. She was actually doing it!! Everything seemed to be going in slow motion now. She could feel her shirt inching up her chest. She actually felt the hem of the shirt catch on one of her nipples before it let loose leaving her totally exposed. She immediately realized the guy sitting next to her had noticed her situation because he was smiling from ear to ear. She continued to ride with her hands in the air screaming like she was having the time of her life pretending not to notice her state of undress. She could feel her breast bouncing like crazy on the rough wooden roller coaster. She could also tell her nipples were rock hard from the feel of the breeze on her naked breast. When the ride was getting towards the end Lizzy put her arms down and noticed her situation. She let out one more little scream and pulled her shirt back into place. At this point the guy sitting next to her asked her if she needed a hand and commented on the beauty of her breast.

Lizzy played the role of the embarrassed, little girl to a tee. She made small talk with the guy sitting next for the next couple of minutes until she was able to get off the coaster. It was a good thing that Lizzy did have a minute or two before coaster entered the station and she had to get off. She knew that her knees were so weak from the waves of excitement that had gushed through her body the entire ride that she wouldn't even have able to stand on her own. As soon as the coaster stopped and the lap bar lifted Lizzy jumped out of her seat and moved towards the exit. Moving towards the exit she looked over her shoulder at partner in crime and noticed him give his buddies a high five. He was smiling and laughing with joy. Lizzy loved the way she was making other people feel today.

As Lizzy walked away from the Blue Streak she couldn't believe she actually did it. She was so proud of herself. This was the best day of her life!

To Be Continued....

*

This was my first time submitting a story. If you would like to hear more about Young Lizzy let me know and I will continue her adventures.