Living the Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Well, not really, John. She's pretty sick. Would you mind if I stayed for the rest of the week? I think she needs it. I can ask Amy to take care of you."

I grinned, slyly. "She was wonderful tonight, and I'll be glad to have her over again. Don't worry about me, just focus on helping your mother. Eleanor, I love you."

I could hear her the smile in her voice. "I love you too, Johnny. Thanks for understanding. I'll talk to Amy in the morning and see if she's available." She hung up and I put my phone down just as Amy was coming back to bed.

"Is everything all right?"

I pulled her into my arms and gave her a gentle kiss. "Everything is fine. But tomorrow she's going to ask you to come over the rest of the week for dinner. Is that ok?"

"That sounds wonderful. I have lots of wonderful things planned for you, Johnny. I hope you can keep up."

I said, "I'll do my best. Are you ok with this? I don't want to hurt both of our marriages."

She finally said, "John, Ed is gay. We haven't made love in years. We love each other, but we don't share those kinds of intimacies. And when we did, it wasn't much."

"God, I had no idea. Are you divorcing?"

"Not for the time being. But this does change things. What about Eleanor? I don't want to hurt her."

"I don't know, honestly. I love her, of course I do. I don't know what I want to do. I don't think we are ready to say anything and hurt her that way. I just know that I can't give you up. Not now."

And then I kissed her on the cheek and said, "So, what's for dinner tomorrow night?"

12