Living the Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
Lizzy continues to chase her dream.
2.2k words
4.46
27.6k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzy entered the main midway of Cedar Point once again. Her entire body was still flushed with the excitement she just experienced on the last ride. As she walked through the crowd she noticed that she had a little more bounce in her step then before. She also noticed the fact that she couldn't seem to stop smiling. She was having the time of her life. She was finally realizing her dream.

Lizzy continued on her way looking forward to her next adventure. There were so many different rides all of which meant different ways she could "accidently" expose herself again. Although, one thought that was going through young Lizzy's mind was the fact that she needed to be very careful with her adventures today. She didn't want to get seen twice by the same person. She didn't want to take any chances of somebody figuring out what she was up to. That could mean trouble and she definitely didn't want anything to do with any trouble after all she was just having a little bit of fun not hurting anybody.

After lunch Lizzy decided that it was time to put her second plan into motion. Lizzy had actually just developed this plan during lunch. Even though she had put a lot of thought into her other plans this new idea just seemed to irresistible. She just hoped that everything would work out OK even though it was not as well planned as her other ideas but something about being spontaneous today just seemed right.

Basically Lizzy's new plan involved fixing the one thing that she felt she was missing today. Even though Lizzy was having the time of her life she just felt lonely. Lizzy wished she had somebody she could share her adventure with. Since Lizzy had already been hit on by a few different guys today she decided to hang out with the next guy who hit on her for the rest of the day. Her new plan was to allow new friend to be present when she was "accidently" exposed next time. She didn't really know when the next time would be she just thought that when the opportunity presented itself she would go with the flow.

Lizzy put on her best act. She just stood in the middle of the midway looking upset. It didn't take long for a group of five guys to approach the blond beauty and ask her if everything was OK. Lizzy told them that she came here with a group of friends but had gotten separated when she went to the bathroom. She told them that they all had left their cell phones in the car so there was no way to track her friends down. Almost all at once all five guys all spoke up and offered to allow Lizzy to hang out with them until she could find her friends.

Everyone made their introductions and proceeded to walk down the midway. Lizzy did notice that she was getting a lot of attention from her new friends. She knew that they were all trying to figure out what she was wearing under that tank top of hers. She figured that since the guys could not see any bra straps they probably all assumed that she wasn't wearing once. These thoughts has caused her nipples to become rock hard again and quite visible through thin fabric of her shirt. Lizzy figured that this was probably drawing some additional attention. As the group continued walking the gentle swaying of Lizzy's breasts back and forth was causing her hardened nipples to rub against the fabric of her shirt. This motion was starting to affect Lizzy's thoughts. She was having a hard time thinking straight. In fact, all she could think about was that they wanted out.

As hard as it was for Lizzy to keep focused she managed to get through the next couple of rides. Over the last two hours Lizzy's had gotten to know this group of guys pretty well. A couple members of the new group of friends had already tried to talk everyone into going on one of the water rides. Lizzy had always shot this idea down because she knew in her thin white shirt that she would be putting on quite a show. Finally the guys couldn't take any more. They all got together decided that they were going to go on a ride called Thunder Canyon. Thunder Canyon is basically a large tube that seats about 12 people and goes though a canyon with waterfalls, hills, etc. Lizzy knew all about this ride. She decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to try her luck again. The guys all talked about how they had been on this ride once today already and it was really fun. They told Lizzy that nobody gets very wet basically just a few splashes can hit any rider. They all wanted to see her get soaked very badly. One of the exciting ideas of this ride to Lizzy was the fact that not everyone will get wet. Every ride though the canyon is different and sometimes a person can make the entire adventure without getting one drop of water on them. Of course, sometimes just the opposite can happen too.

The group waited in line for their turn on the ride. Lizzy continued to play the role of the dumb blond girl really well. She pretended that the idea of her getting soaked wasn't even possible. Lizzy could also tell the guys where all very excited about this ride. She knew that they all wanted to see here get soaking wet. She noticed that the boys were acting just like a bunch of little kids all giddy with excitement. As everyone boarded the ride Lizzy looked at the floor of the tube and commented about the amount of water down there. The guys just ignored her and changed the subject. As Lizzy sat down by her new group of friends see realized that they were not the only people on this ride and that she was the only girl out of twelve people on this tube. The ride started to move. Lizzy started to get that ever so familiar feeling of butterflies in her stomach. Then Lizzy realized that she was trapped and couldn't get off the ride and that things were now out of her control. This feeling didn't sit too well with her. She started to think what if something went wrong? How could she save herself? The ride continued on its path throughout these thoughts. As soon as the ride rounded the first corner Lizzy heard the roar of the first waterfall. She immediately turned to her new friends and shouted at them that they lied to her. Lizzy was playing the role. The guys just pointed and laughed as the first waterfall poured on top of the riders on the opposite side of Lizzy. Lizzy soon joined in their laughter and tried to enjoy the ride.

As the Lizzy heard the roar of the second waterfall she started to hope that it would dump on her side of the tube. In all of the commotion of the ride so far Lizzy had never realized the show she was putting on until now. The bouncing of the tube in the rough water was causing quite a show for everyone on the tube. Lizzy's breasts were bouncing up and down almost jumping out of her shirt. As she looked around she noticed that the older, heavy set, biker looking guy sitting directly across for her had already noticed her situation and gave her a thumbs up as her eyes met his. Shorty after this encounter Lizzy felt the water start to dump down on top of her head. She was caught directly in the line of fire of the second waterfall. Lizzy screamed at the top of her lungs as her entire body became soaked with the cold water.

Lizzy could feel her shirt clinging to naked breast. She knew that the water had made it transparent but there was nothing she could do about it. She just pretended that everything was normal and continued the ride. Once again Lizzy got the thumbs up from her biker friend across the tube but played dumb. Lizzy did notice that her new guy friends had all noticed her situation but nobody would say anything to her about it. As the ride continued Lizzy heard the 3rd waterfall approaching. When the tube was right in front of the waterfall it somehow spun and placed Lizzy directly in its path. The water once again poured down on young Lizzy. This time the water seemed to be on a mission. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion again. As the water poured down on top of Lizzy she felt one of the straps on her top slide over her shoulder then she felt the other do same thing. As soon as the straps went down Lizzy felt her entire top sliding down her body. In the blink of an eye Lizzy's top was around her waist. Lizzy pretended not to notice for a few moments so that everyone on the ride could check out her situation including her new guy friends.

As Lizzy sat there with her eyes closed and her head down she slowly moved her long blond hair out of her face and over her shoulders. That is when she pretended to notice her situation. She immediately screamed drawing attention herself and placed her hands over her breasts. Lizzy wasn't exactly sure on what to do. How was she supposed to get her top back up without showing everybody her breasts? She waited a little bit too long to start and now her tube was within eye sight of everybody waiting in line. People started to point and laugh. Lizzy even notice somebody holding out their cell phone trying to take a picture of her situation. Lizzy finally decided the only way to fix this situation was to stand up in the tube, move her hands, and try to pull her top back up. Lizzy stood up and put her plan into action. The minute Lizzy got to her feet the tube bumped into the side of the canyon causing Lizzy to lose her balance and fall face first into the lap of one of her new guy friends.

As Lizzy was falling forward something didn't feel quite right. Things had gotten totally out of control and she was in trouble. This situation had gone way farther than anything she was comfortable with. As soon as Lizzy stopped moving she realized that she had fallen and had her face buried in one of new friend's lap. Her shirt was still around her waist and her breasts were swinging freely below her. The part that didn't make sense was that somehow when she had fallen her butt had remained in the air and now it was being lowered down as if somebody had a hold of her shorts. That's is when she realized that the guy sitting next to her had reached out and grabbed her as she was falling forward. The only problem was he grabbed a hold of her by the waist band of her low rider shorts. That is what didn't feel right. Something else didn't feel right now either. Something just felt looser than it was before. Lizzy regained her balance and stood up one more time. She figured everybody had already seen her exposed breast and she needed to move quickly to get redresses before the ride came into the station. Lizzy battled with her top for what seemed like eternity as her stiff pink nipples stood at attention to the crowd. This was definitely more exposed than she had planned but never the less Lizzy was enjoying the attention and wouldn't trade on minute of this excitement for anything.

As Lizzy finally got her top pulled back up and straighten out she realized that it was still soaking wet and quite transparent. The only way she could protect herself was to keep on hand on her shirt pulling it away from her body. This is also when she realized what that strange feeling was she had earlier. Lizzy looked down and her shorts where riding lower than before. Much lower! When her friend had tried to keep her from falling her by grabbing her by the shorts he has caused the top button on her shorts to come off. Lizzy was now in full panic mode. This situation was fully out of control. Lizzy just stood in the middle of the ride for a second dazed and confused. When she finally regained her senses she let go of her shirt, reached down, and pulled her shorts back up. She held on the top of her shorts with one hand and held her shirt away from her breast with her other hand. At this point all eyes around where focused on young Lizzy as she just stood in the middle on this ride soaking wet, water dripping from her hair and face, looking totally helpless.